The Cursed Pureblood Twins (...

By anime__lover100

She is kaname's twin sister Born to protect all her friends How can she do that when she lost herself in this... More

The Cursed Pureblood twins
The Beginning
The Other Girl
The War
Her Promise
Her Childhood
Her Change
The Nightclass
Her Blood
Her Feelings
Her Sadness
The ball
Shizuka........
Her Vision
why
Help Me
its alright
Author's Note
Her......
The Betrayl
Her Love For Them
Her Love For Them
Mysterious Person
The Mask
Disguise
Another Reunion
Love Rivals
Fighting Over Love
Sad Love
Years Spent In Happiness
Epilogue

Days

6.3K 182 3
By anime__lover100

( Yukiko p.o.v )

It's been days since zero bit me. I'm so afraid, not because of zero I'm......... Afraid of myself. My head hurts and I keep hearing voices it's so painful.

I feel exhausted and I'm thirsty. I haven't drinked blood for years.I've run out of blood tablets too.right when I was gonna get up , Artemis fell to the floor.

I kneeled down and grabbed it and blue sparks came from it. I dropped it and yelled in pain. Ever since that day happened. I was never able to use Artemis again.

My thoughts where disturbed when I heard a women's voice. ' your weak, helpless, and lonely' again it's happening again. ' I can make your pain go away' I felt someone caress my cheek. I closed my eyes and yelled "GO AWAY" and then the glass shattered around me.

I heard a knock at my door and saw the door open. I saw all the aristocrat and rima and ruka came in and hugged me. Takuma came in and saw the shattered glass.

" what happened here " he said, I looked at him and he looked worried. I got up and said " I'm fine , don't worry " I started walking and hit Artemis with my foot and everyone looked at it and hanabusa said " that's Yuki's Artemis , why do you have it yu-chan " I kneeled down and smirked at the nickname he gave me and said " no, it's mine there where originally two Artemis and before I could wield it but know I can't even touch it "

They all looked surprised so I smiled and said " alright get out of my room" I pushed them out and said " I'll be alright , your all my best friends so I wouldn't want to worry you " I smiled and closed then closed the door.

I was still in the same spot and was thinking. I walked to the bathroom and sensed a vampire coming. Only this vampire was in the night dorms and was a aristocrat.

I walked out and was at the stairs and saw kaname slap hanabusa. My eyes widened and I said " what are you doing kaname " they all looked at me and I went to hanabusa and touched his cheek. He hissed and I knew he was in pain.

I grabbed his cheek and breathed in and started focusing. Kaname realized what I was doing and said "Yukiko don't" I ignored him and my hand started glowing and I helped the pain go away. I let go of his cheek and all of the vampires had shock written on their face.

I looked at them and said " I'm a pureblood I just refuse to use my powers " I looked at kaname and said "kaname next time you hurt my friend I won't hold back my anger" he looked at me for awhile and I turned to takuma's grandfather.

He bowed down to me and said " it's nice too see you again lady Yukiko " I looked at him and said " please stop with your formalities it makes me uncomfortable " he nodded.

I turned to kaname and said " I need to speak to you alone" he tried to read my mind but couldn't. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room and closed the door. I let go of his hand and I grabbed my cheek and winced in pain.

He hugged me and said " I told you not to use your powers again, it causes you pain when you use them" I knew this already and said " I can't just watch my friends get hurt again " he looked at me and said "again" I realized what I said and told him" sorry, I just had a dream of people in a war dying but I felt like they where my friends"

My throat felt dry and my eyes started glowing. Kaname knew I was thirsty and said " drink " I shook my head and said " I don't want too, it scares me " he hugged me tighter and said " it's been years days, since you drank real blood "

My hunger won and I licked his neck a couple of times and bit into his neck. I felt his blood in my mouth. It was sweet , why is his blood the only one for me. I stopped drinking and said " thank you kaname ".

I then felt a pain in my neck.

To be continued.................

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.6K 41
You go to Cross Academy after your parents and young sister were killed by vampire hunters well they later die but your sister Melissa survives. Your...
2.3K 79 32
This is my version of Kaname's perspective on what happens if the vampire knight crossed over to the diabolic lovers universe and what really happens...
154K 4.3K 52
Resha Valentine, born as the strongest of them all, born to fall in love with Kaname Kuran since they're inseparable since they were young, people sa...
120K 2.9K 18
I do not own the Vampire Knight series. This is a fanfiction Kaname X zero Takes place shortly after Yuki and Kaname leave Due to the fact that Yuki...