The Girl With The Braided Hai...

By youaremysuxshixe

'You can't laugh over the same thing over again, so why do you cry over the same things over again?' ~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Hey guys!!

10 2 0
By youaremysuxshixe

On the 25th of September at the O2, me and my best friend itsIsla are going to be at the One Direction concert, if any of you guys are coming just message ether one of us & we can meet up!!

Also, I may or may not be writing update for all of my books now! I've left you guys in the dark for so long and I'm really sorry about it, but more updates are coming! 

But yeah, if you're coming to the concert, please try and message us!

Much love, Ciona!x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 304 82
Being new in town is hard. 16 year old Angela Connors just moved to North Carolina because her dad is stationed there. experience the love, betrayal...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
159K 2.7K 41
Jessica was just moving to North Carolina and wanted to go to Magcon. What happens when Jessica needs money and gets a job to babysit Skylynn Floyd t...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...