Elastic Heart Book 1

By Truelove157

Love is a very complex thing;it can make you so happy yet drive you to the edge where you can't handle what y... More

No Love
I wouldnt trust that bitch
Play No Games
Strip clubs and New Enemies
Ain't Like that other Nigga
Threats In The Air
Clubs chaos makes for a good time
Dry ya Tears,Pack your bags (Extended)
New Alliance's

Dry ya' tears,Pack your bags

21 0 0
By Truelove157

"Oh hell naw,fuck what your girl said,fuck his ass up"Melodi said as she popped back up off her couch.

Diamond pulled her back down and laughed at her crazy ass.

"Its alright,this nigga aint gonna jump stupid next time and not get feed bullets"Diamond said nonchalantly.

"You better shot him an extra time for me;he messing with my baby's face"Melodi said as she dramatically flipped her hair.

"My face ok"Diamond said looking at her face through her iphone camera.

"Not you nigga,Zay,thats bae for life"Melodi said as Diamond straight faced her.

Melodi busted out laughing.

"Shit aint funny,but its okay I got a new bae"Diamond said as Melodi rolled her eyes.

"Sure,but the question is she really yours?Last time we spoke your ass just took her on a date"Melodi joked.

"We'll get there,I got a way to get her"

"Nigga you better take shit slow this time,especially because she aint really into girls like that.Yall better chill some more than make it official"Melodi said matter of factly.

"Your right,but I dont know,we'll see how shit go"Diamond said thinking about what her best friend had said.

"Yeah okay,cupid, dont let me have to kill a bitch if she fuck you over"Melodi warned

"Alright nigga,crazy ass"

                        ********

Three weeks later...

Rikeya and Diamond have been hanging out these past weeks and whether Diamond wanted to admitt it or not,they were really close and connected on an emotional level.

"So how have you and Diamond been?Yall been hanging out for some time now?" Alexis asked as she set the table for dinner.

Rikeya mother was coming over for dinner with her step dad.

"Its going good, but I'm not going to put to much hope into it too quickly" Rikeya said as she sat the plates down and the forks while Alexis placed the glass cups down.

" I get what your saying but you guys are a cute couple...if that's what your calling that"Alexis joked as they both went into the kitchen laughing.

"Yeah,we're just having fun right now. But when my mom gets here,I'm single as fuck"Rikeya said as she picked up the salad and the dinner rolls and walked back into the dinning room.

Alexis rolled her eyes as she followed her cousin,"Girl you'll be okay, ain't your sister gay anyway.How they gone judge you?".

"I guess but you know my mom,she can turn anything I do into something bad.I'm her last baby girl so I get it but...."Rikeya was cut off by the door bell ring.

"Oop,speak of the devil"Alexis said as she squeezed Rikeya arm and went to get the door while Rikeya went to get the rest of the food.

It was gonna be a long dinner...
                 *     *     *
Zay walked into Diamond office and sat in the opposite chair of her.

"Aye what's so urgent a nigga had to rush here?A nigga was bout to get some from baby mom's".

Diamond rolled her eyes and pushed a plane ticket towards her brother,"We got some shit to handle in Miami with some connects. Your baby mama gone have to wait until you get back on Thursday".

Zay took the ticket,"Alright I guess I can do that".

"Melodi coming to so don't be trying to fuck my best friend"Diamond joked as Zay stood up.

"Oh shit, I won't fuck her,I'm gonna make love to her thick ass"Zay joked as Diamond straight faced her brother.

"I'm just playing but you gone invite that one stripper?"Zay asked.

"Yeah,Ima about to go to her house now and tell her to pack her bags"Diamond said as she grabbed her keys.

"Okay,shit that's your girl na?"Zay asked as they walked out the office.

"Shit I don't even know but we'll see"Diamond said as she got in her car and drove off to Rikeya.
               *    *    *

Everyone had sat and ate pork chops, mashed potatoes,esparagus and mac and chesse.

Her mom spoke of  good conversations and her step dad spoke when he was spoken to as usual.And now Rikeya and her step dad was doing dishes.

Rikeya was in the kitchen washing dishes while her mom had went to the bathroom.

"So how's your job?"her step dad asked as she dried the plates and put them in the cabinet.

"Its fine I guess, I just went to a new club that opened last week and I get paid more"

"That's good"

The silence took over and the conversation ended. That's normally how there conversation went;they didn't talk much.

But it wasn't soon after that the real drama had came. Her mom came into the kitchen holding Rikeya's phone.

"Your little "girlfriend" just text you....what the hell is wrong with your ass Rikeya?"her mom asked as Rikeya turned around and rolled her eyes with anger.

"You went through my phone?Really its none of your business"Rikeya said as she snatched her phone and looked at her unlocked messages.

"Your noisy looking through my phone and when you find something you get mad"she mumbled as her mom shook her head.

"I'm looking because you never tell me anything about your life.First your out stripping doing god knows what to make more money and now  your gay...I can't even believe your my daughter"

Rikeya felt her heart fall as her eye's began to water,her mom always thought the worst of her.

Her step dad asked his wife to stop and just leave but she didn't budge from her spot.

Alexis watched from afar in shock;she had never seen her mom talk to Rikeya like that and didn't know what she was gonna say back.

"If you don't like it leave.I'm not here on earth to please you mom so if you don't like my lifestyle then leave"Rikeya said through her shaky voice.

"Your gonna regret your sins soon after I leave regardless so its best I leave before I hurt your feelings"her mom said as she  walked  out with her husband quickly behind her.

She heard the door close behind them and walked to her room.

"Its ok-"Alexis started to say but was cut off by Rikeya.

"I just want to be alone,thanks though"Rikeya said as she closed her bed room door and started crying to herself.
                  *     *     *
A hour later....

Diamond had pulled up at Rikeya house and knocked on the door.

A few minutes later she opened the door with her hair flustered and her makeup running down her brown cheecks.

Diamond instantly hugged her and asked her what happened.

They had walked to the couch and sat down as Rikieya began to explain.

"My mom came over for dinner playing detective and went through our messages...she found out I was interested in a girl and said some dumb stuff to me".

Diamonds hands tensed up on her pillows as she saw the pain on her face. She hated to see her like that just because her mom homophobic. And all because of her.

"Don't even let that get to you,she'll come around,she just mad you probably didn't tell her..Not saying she had a right to say what she said"Diamond said as she wrapped her arms around Rikeya.

"Its okay i just want to forget about it,its petty"Rikeya said as she snuggled into Diamond shirt.

"Well I got something that can make you feel better"Diamond said as she pulled out a ticket for Miami.

"Pack your bags".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 926 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
29.8K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
123K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
243K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး