The Virginity Bet [#Wattys 20...

By xxPenguinLovexx

There was a bet going on between the male student body that attended Culver Creek High School. It reads as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 28

5.2K 213 25
By xxPenguinLovexx

Charlie leaned against the wall with a bored expression on her face. She sighed because she could have been reading the Twilight Saga now, or eating a pint of her favorite strawberry ice cream. But nooo, Monica just had to drag her to this dumb party.

Charlie looked around and saw someone staring at her. He wasn't trying to hide it either. His eyes were locked on hers. He was cute, too. He had floppy black hair and piercing blue eyes. Charlie coughed. When the boy continued to stare at her, she walked over to him.

"I'm Charlie. And are you done checking me out yet?" She said with a smirk.

He had an amused expression on his face, "Not yet." He ran his eyes over her body once again from head to toe. She blushed. What a douche-bag. He thinks he's so much better than everyone else, huh? She thought.

"Now I'm done." He stared into her eyes. She couldn't keep his gaze for long when she said, "I hate guys like you."

"Guys like me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." She snorted, "Look buddy, high school is over. Your prime is over. You're not the shit anymore, so welcome to the real world that you don't rule, you egotistical airhead."

He had a deep, throaty laugh when he said, "And let me guess. You were the chubby girl with the overly large glasses who thought she was oh- so above the dumb 'high school world?'"

Charlie rolled her eyes, "Actually, no. I used to be an egotistical airhead too. But the different between me and you is that I'm not still stuck in my glorious high school days."

"Who says I'm still stuck in my old high school days?" He challenged.

She scowled, "The way you act says it all, buddy."

The boy puts his finger to his chin as if thinking, "If I remember correctly... you're the one who walked over here with your flirty voice and said 'I'm Charlie, are you done checking me out yet?'" He mocked in a high pitched girly voice.

If Charlie was a cartoon character, flames would be shooting out from her nostrils. "If I remember correctly, you're the one who wouldn't stop staring at me!" She hissed.

He laughed, "You're cute when you get angry."

She sighed, "There you go again, turning on your bad-boy charm. Sorry hon, it doesn't work on grownups."

"Your red cheeks are telling me otherwise." He smiled.

Embarrassed, she spat, "I can't control my hormones, you idiot!"

He shrugged, "Want to go up to my bedroom?"

Could this guy not take a hint? Charlie thought. Instead of speaking with anger, she smiled sweetly, "After you blatantly checked me out and then called me chubby?"

He smirked, "I didn't call you chubby. I was referring to your old high school days."

"And you were wrong."

"Right... because you proved me wrong?" He said inching a little closer.

She nodded defiantly, "Yes. I absolutely fucking proved you wrong, dickwad."

"You're such a tease." He whispered, his lips grazing against Charlie's ear.

She shivered, her body forming goosebumps, "Looks like I'm gonna have to prove you wrong again." 

He raised an eyebrow as if asking how, and Charlie crashed her lips against his. He pushed her against the wall, his arms trapping her. She caressed the back of his neck and then her hands felt down his back. He went under her shirt, unhooking her bra. She squeezed his ass once then pulled away, "Just kidding, you got me this time." She turned, slowly walking away.

He caught up with her, glaring, "What the hell was that?!"

She put on an innocent face, "Sorry, I didn't feel any sparks." It was true, she didn't. Not like she did with Caleb.

He glared, "You really are a tease, bitch."

She snarled at him, "You want me, dick." 

"You're right, I do." He closed in the gap and kissed her again. She pulled away, "Desperate much?"

He bit his lip, "Very much."

She smiled, "What If I said I had a boyfriend?"

His smile faltered, but then it was back up in no time, "I wouldn't care."

She smacked him on the arm, "And that's why you're not getting into my pants tonight, asshole."

He gritted his teeth, "So you don't have a boyfriend?"

"Nope." She said, popping the 'p.'

"Good. That makes it so much easier to just whisk you off your feet, then."

She raised an eyebrow, "What are you talk-" Before she could finish her sentence, she was literally being lifted up into his arms and being kissed. She jumped out of his arms and glared, "Stop doing that, you jerk! I'm not having sex with you."

He laughed, "You know you want me just as much as I want you."

She shrugged, "Maybe I do. But that doesn't mean I will act on those actions. I'm not as desperate as you to have sex."

He mumbled, "Why? Do you do it so often that you're not so desperate?" He smirked.

She smiled back, "If anything, you're the one that does it too often."

"Great." He chirped, "If we both do it so often then it wouldn't hurt to do it again." He smacked her butt and she swiveled around, playfully glaring. 

"Did you just slap my butt?"

He smirked, "A little on the smaller side, I would have to conclude." He finalized.

She glared and stomped on his foot. He winced, picking up his throbbing foot. He still smiled, "Fiesty. That's the way I like him. You look like the kinky type too. I can smack it again if you want." He winked.

"That's the last thing I want." She muttered.

"What's the matter? Does it bring back bad memories? Maybe daddy used to spank you when you were younger?" He lustfully said. Charlie spotted the bulge in his pants.

At the mention of her dad, she stiffened. "No." She sharply said. "But I can give you a spanking if you don't shut up."

He licked his lips, "I didn't realize you were so eager to feel my ass, Charlie."

"Better believe it." She sarcastically mumbled, pushing through the crowd, trying to get away from his voice, but he kept following right behind her.

"Great." He smiled, "Then you must have realized who I am."

"Actually, no. Your name won't change the fact that I think your an egotistical asshole who is way in over his head." She bit her tongue and winced.

He smiled and put a hand to his heart as if taking a blow, "Ouch. That hurts. I did throw this party to get layed after all, but I guess with you ignoring me, no one at all will ever consider sleeping with me." He sarcastically said.

She smiled, "You think every girl is going to line up to get in your pants? Yeah right."

He nodded, "You're the only girl at this party who isn't in line, sweetheart."

"Please." She glared. "That's so not true. I'm sure no one wants your STD's."

He laughed, "You underestimate me. Go ahead, pick any girl, and I guarantee you she'll have sex with me."

"And if she won't?" Charlie said, evilly grinning, an idea playing into her head.

"Then I'll do whatever you want me to." He smirked.

She laughed, "You're so on." 

"But if she says yes, then you have to go on a date with me."

Charlie snorted, "The only reason I'm accepting this bet is because I'm positive that she will say no."

He shrugged with a smirk on his face. She looked around and spotted a young girl. She looked like she could be in high school. She wore big glasses and she had a retainer. The girl was also wearing baggy jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt She sat at a booth with a few other girls and her legs were crossed. Definitely a virgin. Charlie thought. Charlie subtly pointed to the girl, "Her."

He winced. "No problem." He walked over to the table with his hands in his pockets, trying to look mysterious.

Charlie walked over and stood a few feet away pretending she was dancing, but only so she could hear the girls response. 

The boy simply said to the girl, "Will you have sex with me?" Charlie gaped at his directness.

There were gasps from the table and the girl looked shocked out of her mind. "K-Kevin Daniels?" She whispered with her hand over her mouth.

Charlie rolled her eyes and he smirked, "That would be me."

"I can't believe y-you're t-talking to m-me?" She stuttered.

He looked annoyed. "So will you sleep with me or not?"

The girl quickly stood up and eagerly nodded, "Yes." She quietly said. Her friends were all staring in shock.

Charlie approached the boy, who was apparently named Kevin, and mumbled, "I hate you." 

Kevin threw his head back laughing. He told the girl, "Oh, I'm sorry, but I just remembered I have an important place to be. Another time maybe?" He smiled.

She sadly nodded, "Y-Yeah. Sure. Bye." She scampered away. 

Kevin turned to Charlie, who was shocked that he hadn't told the girl it was just some bet. "That was nice of you." She told him softly. "You spared her feelings. I didn't know this side of you existed, Kevin." She said in a half- mocking voice.

He smiled, "There's a lot you don't know about me. But I guess you'll find out on that date."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...
162K 4.9K 30
[Completed] "Sometimes we question the choices that take us to the places we end up. How did we get to where we are? Could I have done anything to a...
59.2K 1.8K 20
"Let's make a bet," I said. "What is it?" he asked. "That was very fun. And I feel like we'll do it again," I started. "We date each other and we can...
4 0 36
Sienna Hartz, a 23 year old girl who wants to pursue her dream to becoming a lawyer. She has been going to the University of California, Berkeley. Sh...