Sapphire Black, Daughter of L...

By lilgbenson

Sapphire Black is the only daughter to Lucy and Sirius Black. Sapphire is just like her father in all ways... More

Introductions
The chapter where I run over the wierdest people ever
In Which a Unexpected visitor comes to visit
Animagus and Platform 9 3/4
Authors note
Houses and moving in
First Classes
Cereal, Classes, and Ideas, what could go wrong?
Plans of pranks and Animagus's
Gossip, fakes and tests
THIS IS HALLOWEEEN! EVERYBODY SCREAM IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT!
Christmas Vacation!! yay!!
Authors note
SECOND YEAR.
Bella Thorndale, Classes and libraries
The everyday life of Saph
T'was the night before Halloween
The Prank of Halloween
The War (last chapter )
Another story!!

Time skip

703 34 13
By lilgbenson

Year 3 was great. There were hundreds of pranks and parties that we were invited to. Me and Chris started dating he was a really nice guy, he didn't mind going to the bookstore with me or admitting I was his girlfriend.

Year four was awesome too. There were massive parties and even bigger pranks. Me and Chris were still dating and since he was a year older then me he toke me to the yule ball, so I would get two Yule balls.

Year five was horrible, my mom and dad died. There was a massive fight and the slytherins weren't allowed to help. Snitchs little brother and his friends were the center of it. Apparently Harry is the chosen one. Also snitch told Harry she was his big sister and he know hates her for not telling him sooner. The girls and their parents moved into grimueld place with me. And to top it all off it turns out Chris was cheating an me with some Ravenclaw. On the bright side, Kitty and Draco Malfoy started dateing.

Now it was year six and I gotta say, I'm not looking forward to it.

"Are you done packing?!" Kitty's mom calls out.

"Yeah! Just give me a sec!" I yell back. I glance around my room before picking up my trunk.

I walk done the stairs were the girls were all waiting.

"Ready?" Asks Snitchs overly positive stepdad.

"Yeah" we all reply simply.

Next thing I knew we were at the train station.

The girls were all giving their parents heartfelt goodbyes while I just stood there.

"Goodbye Sapphire! Have a nice year!" I get instead of a motherly hug.

"Bye!" I wave dismissingly back.

Once we get a compartment on the train I pull out a small box of cereal and start eating it.

"Hey Red, you OK? You seem kinda out of it..." Kitty says cautiously. No, I wasn't OK, I wanted to scream and shout and cry over my dead parents, which was not something I let myself do. So instead I answered,

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry my head isn't on straight today." I apologize and put on a fake smile. I knew it was bad to lie to my friends its just I was the leader of our group and I needed to be strong.

"Hey guys? What do you feel about announcing that we're the Masquerades?" I ask.

"That would be awesome! We could do it after they did the sorting!" Suggests Kitty getting excited.

"Ya! Then we could do this whole bow thing!" Snitch immediately agrees.

"I don't know... We could get in a lot of trouble..." Thinks Moony logically.

"Please Moony! This could be awesome!" Pleads Kitty.

"Please, please, please!" Me and snitch gang up on her.

"Fine!" She relents with a smile.

"Yes!"

"Yay!"

"This is going to be awesome!"

"So, we're going to need a full plan." Moony says logically.

"I agree, how about this, after Dumbledore does the sorting we go up and announce that we're the Masquerasdes?" Snitch suggests.
"Good idea, but what about this? We change into our costumes and do this whole grand entrance thing then announce that we're the masquerades?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"And we could say this:

'Ladies and gentlemen of all houses we have some very exciting news for you! We are the masquerades!

But I'm sure you all know that, what you really want to know is why we won't tell you who we really are!'

Good?" Kitty says dramatically

"Perfect!" Snitch applauds.

"We should get changed into our costumes now then." Moony suggests.

We change and soon enough we're at Hogwarts.

"Ok, we walk up to the door Snitch and Kitty throw open both doors then we walk in dramatically, I'll say the stuff and Moony will cast the spell that makes glitter rain from the sky, got it?" I quickly explain before we sneak into Hogwarts.

Sneaking into Hogwarts was surprisingly easy, especially since we had the map. Now Peeves was going to help with this whole shebang too by keeping everyone inside the hall before we got their. We had decided that after McGonagall did the sorting we would announce it.

"Ready?" I ask excitedly.

"Ready!" I get back from all the girls. Now, time to put our plan into action.

Time skip....

A half hour later we were in and standing outside the great hall.

"Alright everyone know the plan?" I ask for the third time. We were all crazy nervous you could tell.

"Let's do this." Kitty says slightly shaking.

We got into our little formation thing and put the plan into action.

Snitch and Kitty threw open the doors open and we walked in like queens. Once we got up to Dumbledore's pedestal I quickly covered up my nervousness.

"Ladies and gentlemen of all houses we have some very exciting news for you! We are the masquerades!

But I'm sure you all know that, what you really want to know is why we won't tell you who we really are!" I say dramatically,

"Well, this is our true identity!" With that We all make ourselves look like our real selves and Moony cast the spell.

"You've got detention for-" McGonagall started saying but she got cut off by Dumbledore's clapping,

"Impressive girls, you hid it quit well. I will not give you any detention due to you didn't actually hurt any students and I will also give you 30 points for your house!" Dumbledore finishes his little speech.

"Thank you!" I yell out loudly and we take a bow. Then, then we all grab some food from the tables and bolt.

We get to our dorms and immediately burst out laughing.

"I can't believe we did that! We've been up to that four six years! And now we don't have to be so secretive and careful!" Moony yiped in excitement.

"You do realize tonight we have to do a back to school prank right?" I giggled.

"Of course!" Replied kitty.

"Duh!" Snitch agreed with kitty.

"What should we do?" Moony being the only logical person in this conversation.

"Good question, we'll think of something!" I answered Moony's question.

"What about we blast a sort of back to school song at lunch tomorrow?" Suggests Snitch.

"Yeah! And then we could make silly string fall from the ceiling!" Added kitty.

"Oh! And we could charm McGonagall's hat to say stuff!" Moony was finally getting into the whole prank in shebang which was good because her ideas were great!

"And I bet Peeves wouldn't mind helping us with all this!" I added, "stuff tonight we go a pull a mass back to school prank!" I concluded and with that we all got some sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was 12:00 and we had just set out for the prank.

"Ready?" I asked making sure even though I already knew they we're all ready.

"Ready." Was my chorus of answers.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand." I said and with that we all snuck out.

Peeves met us in the grand hall and we all immediately got to work. Kitty, Snitch and Peeves were doing the silly string, Moony was doing McGonagall's hat (don't ask me how she got into a professors room because I really don't know.) and I was in charge of the song.

I had picked out pink floyd's another brick in the wall.

I charmed Dumbledore's podium to blast the song and it was going to be awesome.

Next all I had to do was spray paint 'Masquerade'd' on the wall with purple spray paint.

An hour later everything was set up.

All we did then was get 8 more hours of sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We all woke up around 9 the next morning and quickly got dressed. I had to meet Bella after classes so I tried to look good. I may have been developing a small crush on her but I didn't want to tell anyone because she didn't like me back.

We hurried down to breakfast next were the wall was spray painted and McGonagall's hat was shouting everything was already chaotic, they hadn't even seen the full extent of it.

"Masquerades! Another months worth of detention!" Luckily they always gave us dinner detentions which basically meant that we ate were we were having detention.

After breakfast we went our separate ways for our morning classes.

◇♡♤Time skip♤♡◇♧

Ahhh lunch time. A memorable event for students that happened every day.

I skipped (litterally) to the grand hall where I sat down and waited for the girls to arrive.

A few minutes later we were ready for the grand fanalie. I activated the spell quietly under my breath and the song blasted,

"We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! teachers! leave the kids alone!
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!
All in all you're just a another brick in the wall.

"Wrong, do it again!"
"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. how can you
Have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"
"you! yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"

After the song ended kitty activated her spell and wads of sticky silly string fell down in clumps all over the hall hitting every student except the slytherins (and Bella but no one noticed that thankfully).

Safe to say it was pretty awesome.

After our show the afternoon classes where cancelled (score!) So that they could clean up the mess we made. So, me and Bella decided to meet up earlier.

When I walked in to the library the librarian whispered quietly to herself, "young love" I don't think she knew I could hear her and that made me blush even harder.

When I got to me and Bella's table I thankfully wasn't red in the face anymore.

"Hey." I greeted. Bella looked up from her book and smiled,

"Hey, great prank. Thanks for sparing me."

"Welcome, so you liking school so far?" I asked.

"Yeah sort of as much as anyone can enjoy school. What about you?" She answered.

"Well its school." I replied.

"So, how did you manage to charm professor McGonagall's hat?" Bella asked giggling slightly.

"Honestly? No idea. Moony- er- Em did it." I laughed slightly.

"Ah good to know." Bella nodded her head thoughtfully.

"So, 'whatcha reading?" I asked looking at the paperback in her hands.

"A Muggle book called the outsiders." She answered.

"Any good?" I asked her.

"Yeah. It's sad though a lot of bad things happen to the characters." She looks down at the cover of the book.

"Anyway, what's it like being in Gryffindor? " I asked her curiously.

"Fun I guess, really loud would probably be the best way to describe it." She tried to explain, "what's it like being in slytherin?"

"That's at hard question actually. Well the best way to put it would be we are the house of stupidly accomplished dares." I laughed. Bella laughed too before asking,

"What's it like?"

"A lot of fun actually. The reason for all the dares is because one of our house qualities is determination, right? I actually completed a stupid dare once of 'how many lollipops can I fit in my mouth in one time' the answer to that is 10!" I laughed our Bella was laughing too.

All of a sudden she leaned in and kissed me. So this is what it feels like to kiss her. Her lips were smooth and tasted like cherries. I liked it a lot. We pulled away and she panicked,

"I - I'm sorry!"

"N-" I started but she ran away from our spot at the library table.

A huge smile appeared on my face, Bella Thorndale, my crush just kissed me!

I walked back to my dorm with a giant smile on my face. I get a few strange looks obviously questioning my sudden happiness but I ignore them.

"What are you so happy about?" Asks Moony once I get back to our dorm.

"Nothing." I try to tone down my million watt smile.

"Mmhmm why do I not believe that?" Kitty said sarcastically.

"Tell us!" Begged snitch.

"Ok. So what should you do if the person you liked kissed you but they didn't know you liked them back because you weren't supposed to so the person ran away?" I asked I cut out her name so they wouldn't know who it was though.

"Maybe you could go find that person and explain?" Moony suggests.

"Oooh so like the person you like is in Gryffindor and since you're in slytherin you're not supposed to like this person?" Asks snitch.

"Yes exactly!" I tell her.

"How about tonight you sneak into the person's dorm and bring the person up to the astronomy tower for a sort of moonlight date?" Suggests Kitty.

"Yes! That's perfect thank you so much kitty!" I hug her.

Then we all had detention. Joy.

After 2 hours of cleaning caludrens we were out of detention for today tomorrow we had to pick up were we left off.

After we got back to our dorm I took a 6 hour nap so I could wake up at 12 and not look like a ghoul.

♧◇♡♤Time lapse 6 hours♤♡◇♧

"Red wake up! You have to get ready for your date!" I was shaken awake by Moony.

"Wake up!" She repeated after I shoved my face into my pillow. All of a sudden a blast of cold air hit me Kitty had taken the blankets! That traitor!

"I thought you were my friends!" I mumbled sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah yata yata you have a date to get ready for!" Snitch whisper yelled at me.

With that I finally dragged myself out of my incredibly comfortable, warm, soft bed and into the bathroom where Snitch did my makeup for me and Kitty curled my hair while Moony picked out my outfit.

Once my hair and makeup were finished I changed into Moony's choice of a black skater skirt, a red t-shirt, black leggings, my red leather jacket and a pair of red doc Martin's.

"You look perfect!" Kitty squealed.

"Thanks kit-cat!" I thanked her.

"Welcome now shoo!" Kitty pulled away.

"Ok, bye guys!" I waved to them and quietly made my way to Bella's dorm.

When I snuck in I looked for her but she wasn't there, huh?

"Bell?" I whispered trying not to wake up her dorm mates.

I sighed and quietly left. This sucked.

I walked back to my dorm where I wiped off the makeup and crawled onto my bed not bothering to get under the covers or take off my shoes.

♤♡◇♧time lapse to morning♧◇♡♤

I woke up with someone poking my face.

"Hey Red you OK?" Moony asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled getting up.

"So I take it the date didn't go well?" Kitty questions.

"There was no date the person wasn't there." I say sadly.

"Hey you can just meet them after classes or something." Snitch suggests helpfully.

"Thanks guys I think I will. In the mean time I have to clean up." I laugh and head to the bathroom.

Throughout classes my brain was only half there the other half was trying to figure out how to tell Bella I liked her. So far my ideas limit to legitimately nothing.

♤♡◇♧time lapse to after classes♧◇♡♤

I headed to the library and sat down. She didn't show up.

I did the same thing the next day and she didn't show then either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
10.1K 188 5
Jax x reader oneshots and headcannons 👍
6.4K 288 56
"What" Alex whispered her eyes wide open "I dare you to kiss Tyler" Mte repeated Alex was speechless, how could Mte do that. How could she kiss Tyler...