Begin Again [N.F]

By coultzy

"Begin Again," the second book in the AFL series, invites you into an intricate tale of rekindled connection... More

Details
Part One
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven

Part Two

429 61 1
By coultzy

Begin Again
Edited
Chapter Two

Nathan
I let Amelia walk inside before I had. I held the door open for her to walk in, she had her bag over her shoulder. After she walked in, I walked in behind her closing the door behind me, locking it.

"Wow! Fremantle has been kind to you." Amelia smiled as she saw the inside. "Wow! I reckon I'd get quite, oh my god." She walked towards the balcony that connected into the lounge dining. "Nathan you can see the ocean from here." I leaned against the wall, she was in my house and had so many ways fantasies of how I'd get her into bed. However, none of them included Sarah Evans passing. I just saw her in the hospital a day ago, I never thought that be the last time I'd ever see her.

"Wow! Nathan this is amazing." She had a wide smile on her face. As she walked back in closing the door behind her. "I don't want to be a bitch Nathan but this house makes me wanna become a gold digger." She joked. "Don't worry I won't be." Amelia continues.

"I don't care what you are to me as long as I can do this." I pulled her in close and pressed my lips against hers. "I can't wait any longer." She places her hand on my cheek.

"I legitimately begged you to take the pain from me by turning it to pleasure, I think I'm more of the desperate one here Nathan." She whispers softly, placing her hand on my neck. "I can't wait." I responded by pressing my lips against hers. I pulled her ever so close, our lips make the perfect sync, I hoisted her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist.

I walked towards the bedroom, bumping into walls, and breaking certain objects, reaching the door I kicked it open with my foot.

I walked inside and laid her on my bed, climbing on top of Amelia. Amelia pulled away, catching her breath, and I went to her neck, as my hands ran all over her body, moving underneath her shirt.

I wasn't stopping. "I'm not stopping." I groaned. "I've been waiting for 10 years." I continued down her neck. I left a few hickeys here and there, my hand reached the hem of her shirt, ripping into half and continuing down her body.

I paused once I reached her jean button, "Amelia?" I asked she nodded closing her eyes and biting her lip, begging for me to do it.

I ripped her out of her jeans, she pulled my shirt over my head, and I threw it to the ground. "How long?" She asked.

"Seven years!" I responded. "You?"

"Ten." I stopped looking into her orbs. "I've only laid with one person and it was you." She smiles softly. "No on one else appeared decent for me."

"I may have slept with other women! But no one compared to the masterpieces we made when we fuk." Amelia chuckled. "I reckon we could have made the greatest painting." She tried to hold in her laughter.

"Fuck I've missed your goofiness! Now shut up and put your hands on me." I didn't wait long and followed her demands. I kissed down her stomach and unclasped her bra throwing it to the floor, made my way back to her lips.

Amelia grabbed a tug of my hair pulling me back. "Please, do it and don't you dare be gentle." I smirked. "Nathan don't you dare be a gentleman neither." She continued.

Amelia reached up and met me in the middle. "As you wish!" I smirked pushing her down against the bed, roughly.

I quickly removed the rest of our clothing. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!" I smiled aiming myself at her entrance. "Nath" I cut her off, as I slammed my dick deep inside using the back board from the bed.

Amelia reached up. "Holy shit!" She moans, digging her nails into my back. I grabbed one of her hands and holding it in my against the bed board. "Oh god!" She moans, as I deeply penetrate her, feeling her tightness around my harden cock.

"Amelia, you're so tight." I groaned, as Amelia laid her head back against the pillow. "Fuck yes!" I groaned again, leaning down to kiss her. "Holy fuck!" I roared as I went faster and deeper.

"Oh go! Nathan, holy shit!" She paused. "Its big! Oh my god, yes. Deeper please holy shit!" I looked into her green eyes, and she investigated my blue ones.

She nodded and I slowly begun moving in and out of her again leaning back in making our lips work as a masterpiece.

She pulled away from the kiss to let a scream of pleasure escape her lips and a groaned form me. "Oh god Nathan." Amelia screams, digging her medium length nails into my back, then making their way to my hair and tugging on it tightly, making me groan deeply. "Oh!" She moaned louder and I moved in faster.

"Nat you home?" I heard David call from the front door, I didn't bother to answer it, I just covered Amelia mouth and quietly continued groaning. "Nat?" David continued to call out, my hand slipped from the sweat and Amelia screamed my name, I leaned down and kissed her lips, one hand resting against the bed board and the other interlocked with hers.

The room was filled of our moans, and the sound of slapping skin against one another. "Holy shit!!" I closed mine and leaned my head backwards. "Fuck me Amelia!" closing our eyes and my head back, as I felt myself reaching my high and couldn't hold it anymore, either could Amelia and we both came together.

I pulled out and leaned down resting my head in between. "Fuck I've been wanting to taste this for years!" I whispered to myself. I lifted her leg kissing her lips, taking my finger and starting fingering her as I began to suck on her heat.

I grabbed her legs wrapping them around my neck, pulling her up positioning my tongue against her clit and eating it sticking two fingers inside of her heat, pushing them in and out of her she was extremely wet.

I began to suck on her clix making her grab the edge of the couch. "Oh my god." She almost let out a scream, looking at me as I added two fingers in, continuing to look at her facial expressions. "Fuck." she paused for a minute "Oh god." I laid her back down and forcibly penetrating her insides causing her to lean up against me.

"Yo Nat!" Jesse calls. "Nat!"
He calls again.

"Seriously!" I shouted as I continued to penetrate. "Fuck him! I'm close." Amelia nodded and soon we both we out of breath and I was on top of Amelia catching my breath.

"Fuck!" I smiled rolling over to my side of the bed. "Fuck!" I continued. I got out of bed to greet my annoying, disruptive best friends.

"Yes! Fuck!" Amelia smiled as she laid her hand on her forehead. "God! I've not made love like that in ages." Amelia smirks. "About ten years exact." She smiles getting out of bed and standing in front of me. "I'll be out in a minute I want to see David it's been a long time." I smiled leaning down to kiss her again, pulling her close, removing the blanket from her, running my hand over her waist and up to her cheek.

"Nathan!" I pulled away after hearing Jesse yet again call out for me, I bent down and picked up the blanket as Amelia wrapped it around her.
"Nat!" I heard Jesse begin to call, I walked out of the bedroom and down towards the door and opening it looking quite annoyed.

"What!?" I asked with a slight hint of anger in my tone making Jesse and David laugh, which made me laugh slightly.

"Nah we were just checking if you guys we're alright." I nodded, groaning playfully, and let them come inside.

"We ahh, well, um, we just um never mind" I told the two best friends of mine, I only heard a chuckle or two behind me on our way to the kitchen.

"Oh, we know we heard you from down the street" Jesse joked as he walked inside followed behind David, I just gave him a look and he stopped.

"Well it was ten years in the making." I told them both as I walked inside the kitchen grabbing a drink.

"Also you left before you found out if you were in or not! But I told him you had a family emergency." I thanked him by handing him a drink but not Jesse.

"Where's mine?" I shook my head in no. "Oh I didn't mean it Nat."

"Fine here you go." I complained at the child Jesse was, he lived with me and David was no more than five streets from me. "You guys! Well you you guys could've waited a little bit." I spoke again.

The shower stopped and a few minutes later Amelia Evans, the love of my life walks into the kitchen and popped up on the bench.

I walked over to her standing in between her legs, as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Guys this is Amelia; Amelia you know David, and this annoying kid over here is Jesse." I smirked as they both waved to Amelia. "You'll see these guys around here a lot, well mainly Jesse anyways." I laughed as they agreed by nodding. "He lives with us, so you'll get used to him being annoying." Jesse just rolled his eyes and threw a wet cloth at me. "Alright." I chuckled as Jesse followed suit.

"Anyways, it's been a while." David smiled. "What should we be calling you?" He asked.

"Completed my undergrad in criminology and psychology with honours. Now I'm doing my postgrad in psychological forensic." I looked over at Amelia as David and Jess's mouth slight dropped due their surprise. "What?" She asked looking at us all.

"Holy shit! You're smart." Jesse states what we were all thinking.

"I'm not smart I just worked hard you guys do too. We all have our talents but I'm sure if you're going to university if you'd like to go, I'm sure you'd all be fantastic at whatever you did." Amelia Evans you my darling are just something else.

"But I do thank you for the kind words." Amelia smiles as I squeezed her thigh. "Nathan." I smiled.

"Well it's lovely to have you back. Nat, appreciates it even if he hasn't asked you to marry him yet." David stares at me almost like 'when are you going to do it' kinda glare. "I best be off have to return to parental duties, good luck Jesse, lovely seeing you again Amelia."

"I hope to see you again David?" David nods as I move away from her and Amelia jumps down and embraces David in a hug. "If you'll excuse me." Amelia excused herself from us and walked out of the kitchen.

"So what's the deal?" Jesse asked. "Would you want me to move out?" I shook my head in no. "Are you sure? I don't mind the situation is a little different." I continued shaking my head.

"It's alright Jesse! I'm sure it will be alright." Jesse was about to protest. "Jesse we just got back together or I think we are, I don't know what we are, I just got her back. I won't ever loose her again." Jesse held his hands up, accepting his defeat. I let out a breath before walking into the lounge room seeing Amelia standing on the balcony leaning against the railing.

"Hey, I got food." Amelia smiles as she turns seeing us three standing facing her.

"I got some barbeque chicken thing with chips." I moan at the sound of that.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 378 24
Title explains it all :)) REQUESTS CLOSED ||WARNING DOES CONTAIN BAD LANGUAGE & TRIGERING CONTENT||
78.3K 1.2K 29
π™΄πš‘πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš π™³πšŽπšœπšŒπš›πš’πš™πšπš’πš˜πš— π™Έπš—πšœπš’πšπšŽ: πš πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšŠπšœπš‘πšπš˜πš— πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πšŠπš—πš, πšœπšžπš—πšœπšŽπš πšŒπšžπš›πšŸπšŽ...
13 Hours By Alex

Fanfiction

90.2K 3.7K 60
13 Hours 13 Hours changed my life 13 Hours destroyed me 13 Hours erased a part of me Those 13 Hours will forever haunt me, my family, and my spouse
236K 2.9K 66
πƒπ„π‘π„πŠ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...