Love Fading Part 2

By Fun_Sizedd

More

The Evening

1000 Street

3 0 0
By Fun_Sizedd

Me:Where are we? I asked my friend, who was leading me some where I had no clue of where. I know that It was somewhere neither of us was suppose to go but we looked around the unfamiliar block that I don't recall ever seeing.

Where are we? I (repeated) nervously. We're here, she shouts excitedly. Where? I asks.

We walk up to a all black wall that I soon later realize it was a large door, with a white square thing that looked like a little remote control.

It had buttons on it soon later my friend started pressing them with no hesitation, the remote thing mad a robot sounding noise & next thing I notice the door started to open up becoming two doors saperating from each other, I hid behind her as it finally stopped moving, we moved in seeing people every where, so many people & not only people but humans, teenagers just like us.

I than started to notice the pounding of a or many speaker & bumping, also seeing a Dj & hundreds of people dancing, drinking, having a great time but I didn't no any of them. Do you no any of them? I ask my friend getting a little worried.

No, she responded. Where are we? We're on 1000 Street. What? Why are we here? To have fun she responded don't be so up tight get lose & she than joined the crowd. I stood close to her as she moved around looking much more interested than I was. She was meeting people quickly while I just stood there looking like a scared straight pubby. I couldn't believe she got me here....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.8K 34
β€’ Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue β€’ Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
1.9M 97.4K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
195K 9.2K 52
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...