The Senior [Completed]

GabrielleChnc által

Sophia Williams is beginning her high school life. She goes to Oxford High School. A high school where Dylan... Több

Chapter 1 - Freshman
Chapter 2 - Flirts
Chapter 3 - Prank Day!
Chapter 4 - Chemistry
Chapter 5 - Basketball and Parties
Chapter 6 - Track Team and... Date?
Chapter 7 - What's Going On?
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - High School Musical
Chapter 10 - Awkward
Chapter 11 - Winter Formal
Chapter 12 - Fist Fight
Chapter 13 - The Crush That's Not Really A Crush
Chapter 14 - Private Rehearsal
Chapter 15 - Dooms Day
Chapter 16 - The Senior
Chapter 17 - Awkward Encounters
Chapter 18 - City Views
Chapter 19 - Shawty
Chapter 21 - Kissing Other Girls
Chapter 22 - The Musical
Chapter 23 - After Party
Chapter 24 - The Final

Chapter 20 - Awkward Breakfasts

2.1K 62 10
GabrielleChnc által

SOPHIA'S POV

There's nothing like an awkward breakfast with Dylan and Michael to start the day!

Just kidding, I'd rather take my eyeballs out.

With one sleep to the musical, tensions were running high. We had a full day of dress rehearsals today, and then another full day tomorrow. The good part was that we had been excused for school for two days.

I'm sure that people would finally begin to realise that it was Michael and I in the musical when we consistently failed to turn up to class during the dress rehearsals.

But anyway, back to the most awkward breakfast of my life. With Dylan now well aware that Michael and I had to kiss, he was doing everything humanly possible to figure out how exactly we felt about that. It was like an interrogation because Dylan was sitting directly in front of Michael and I.

I nearly spat out my coffee when Dylan clasped his hands together, before exclaiming, "So do you have to use tongue?"

I thought that was a hypothetical question. I mean, why would we answer something like that?

But no, after no one answered, Dylan re-asked the question. I looked to Michael awkwardly, but he seemed unphased.

"Of course not man," he replied smoothly, before secretly resting a hand on my thigh. My breathing hitched in my throat, before my cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"You okay Soph?" asked Dylan, as he stuffed an insanely large spoon of cereal in his mouth.

This caused Michael to snigger quietly, and he shot me a smirk.

"Yeah, you okay Soph? You seem a bit flustered," he said huskily.

"Just fine," I replied slightly sarcastically, with an eye roll. Dylan shrugged and went back to eating his cereal.

Moments later he put his spoon down again and looked intently to us, "But what happens if you decide you like kissing each other?"

That question even threw Michael a little bit, who swallowed his mouthful of food harshly.

"I don't think that would ever happen," I replied, making a face.

Michael raised an eyebrow at me, "You sure Soph? I'm pretty irresistible."

Dylan scoffed from the other side of the table and Michael shot him a glare.

"I'm sure," I replied. This was the right answer for Dylan, who smiled happily at my statement. Michael on the other hand, took it upon himself to move his hand higher up my thigh - rubbing circles on my bare skin with his thumb.

After eating his weight in cereal, Dylan pushed his plate back and exclaimed that he was going to go upstairs and get ready for school. I could only nod feebly at him, as Michael continued to rub my thigh. Dylan raised an eyebrow, but shrugged before heading upstairs.

As soon as he had left the room, Michael turned to me and raised an eyebrow expectantly.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"You don't think I'm irresistible?" he asked in a low voice.

I bit my lip. Okay, so maybe I did. But he did NOT need to know that.

"No I really don't," I replied, before standing up and taking my coffee over to the kitchen bench.

Within seconds, I felt him come up behind me and begin kissing the side of my neck. I stood there frozen, totally under his control.

"Are you sure?" He whispered in my ear. It took me a moment to respond as he ran his tongue slowly up the side of my neck.

"Positive," I whispered back, my breath coming out shaky. I could see him smirking as he grabbed my waist and turned me around to face him, turning his attention to my jaw line.

He made a line of kisses along my jaw, dangerously close to my lip.

"I don't believe you," he said quietly. By now, I could barely even respond. The things this boy could do to me, honestly.

He smirked once again when I didn't reply. "You know you're just proving me right," he said, before bringing my lips into a firm kiss. Finally, I gave into him and brought my hands up to his face - kissing him back. I felt him grin into the kiss, knowing that he had won that round.

Unfortunately, we were interrupted when we heard Dylan's footsteps coming back down the stairs. We sprung apart, both fixing up our hair and clothes. Being the awkward person I am, I couldn't really remember how to act natural. Michael seemed fine, as he casually sat at the kitchen bench. He looked at me with an amused expression as I tried to find a position that would look natural. I finally decided to lean on the counter, but it looks stiff and forced. Michael sniggered at me, and I elbowed him in the side, just as Dylan came into the room. Dylan didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, as he promptly told us that we needed to leave for school soon.

Sighing, I picked up my school bag and followed him and Michael to the car.

------------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL'S POV

The past two days had been interesting. And to be entirely honest, I was definitely surprised that Dylan hadn't found out about Soph and I. I was surprised, but happy. After the close-call yesterday, I wasn't exactly sure whether Dylan would forgive me if he ever did find out.

Today would begin the first of two days of gruelling musical rehearsals - something that I never thought I would be doing. Something that shocked me even more was the fact that I actually liked being on stage. I mean, I was practically the everyday Troy Bolton. Just kidding.

I still wasn't sure how everyone would respond when they saw the basketball captain in the school play, but I figured I would just deal with that as it came.

I walked into school with Soph, as Dylan explained to us that he needed to go and see coach. We were nearly in the school doors when I got called over by agroup of senior guys. Soph gave me a wave, telling me that she'd see me in musical practice.

I headed over to the group, already regretting my decision to go over. It was Connor, Ricky and Sam - three of the biggest douche bags I'd ever met. They were on the football team. We weren't actually even friends, so I wondered why they had any reason to speak to me.

Connor clapped me on the back once I had come over.

"Who was that babe you were with?" he asked. I immediately felt my stomach tighten.

"Sophia Williams," I replied shortly.

"Want to introduce me?" Asked Connor seedily. I raised an eyebrow.

"Not really mate. She's also Dylan's little sister so I wouldn't go there if I were you," I replied.

Connor just scoffed, "She's banging, so I would definitely go there."

My eyes glazed over, "Touch her, and you'll have to deal with Dylan and me."

Connor raised an eyebrow, "Oohhh I didn't realise she was spoken for. Has Edwie got a crush?"

I honestly wanted to punch him then and there, but I knew that would only get me in trouble.

"Just stay away from her," I said angrily, before walking off. I needed to cool down I was so angry.

Of course I knew that Soph was, well, hot - which meant that a lot of other guys also knew that. But I really did not want those three guys going anywhere near her, and I was sure that Dylan wouldn't either. I would have to warn Dylan about them.

As I broke away from the three assholes, I immediately ran into Jessica.

"Michael, I want to talk to you," she stated.

Far out, did I just attract all the people I didn't want to see today?

I sighed, and followed Jessica as she led me over to a seat.

"You know, I think it was really jerkish of you to just randomly stop dating me," she said.

She didn't even wait for me to reply, before stating, "But I'm willing to give you another chance."

"I don't want another chance," I said flatly.

She giggled girlishly, and I cringed. "Oh Michael, don't be silly!" She exclaimed, swatting me on the arm.

"I'm not. I don't want to date you," I said without any emotion. Her smile faltered for a second, but she soon giggled again.

"You're always joking Michael," she said, as she continued to giggle nauseatingly.

Decided I wasn't going to put up with this, I went to stand up - but her hand reached out and pushed me back down.

The next thing I knew, she had literally thrown herself on my lap and joined her lips with mine.

It took me a second to realise what was happening, before I pushed her off.

"What the fuck Jessica?" I exclaimed angrily.

She just giggled again, "Don't pretend you didn't like that Michael."

"I didn't!" I replied furiously. I got up to leave again, and this time she let me. I had just stood up when I met eyes with Sophia, who was staring at me with a mixture of shock and hurt from across the court yard.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

301K 11.2K 40
Meet Melody Alonzo. She's fifteen years old, she's in the tenth grade, goes to Red Valley High School, and lives in Colorado with her mom, dad, annoy...
2.3M 42.9K 38
Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boyfriend. She's pretty, tall, smart and th...
367 6 20
Emily is in her last year of high school. Everything is going good in life, until her parents get a divorce. She finds out her dads deep secret and I...
3.4K 108 27
Aaliyah Spencer is just your average high school senior. She has the of course over protective mother, a head full of dreams and a long year ahead of...