Freedom

De Hooligan_girl99

In the following story, Crystal, who works at a music studio, unknowingly meets singer, song writer, Bruno Ma... Mais

The Beginning
Conversion Day
Recovery
"Help!"
Protection
Safety
Betrayal
Dining With Mr. Mars
Dance The Night Away
The Arrival
No More Holding Back
"I'll Do Anything"
Exposed
The Process
Official
Truth Behind Everything
Trying To Move On
Weeks Without Him
The News
What I Never Knew
The Man I Never Knew
Welcome Home
Short Notice
All Over Again
Death At Hands
"I almost lost you"
Physical Therapy
You're Going to Have...
Going Home
Court Date
Bruno on the Witness Stand
Coming Too Soon
Unexpected
Hatred?
Not Getting Better
He's Free
Ready to do it Again?
That Night
"You are my everything"
Over Thought
She's here
"I don't need you!"
"Babe, you're giving up"
Emotionally Hurt
Freedom

What's Next?

503 32 2
De Hooligan_girl99

Chapter 8

Bruno helped me put my luggage into the trunk of his car. I sat in the passengers seat, and buckled my seatbelt. My heart, it was burning and aching so bad. Bruno opened the door and sat in the drivers seat. "Are you okay Crystal?" He asked. I have never been so hurt, so humilitated before in my life. I looked at Bruno. "No, I am not okay." I retorted. "He got her pregnant when he knew I couldn't." Bruno put the car in drive, and I looked out of window looking at the house I once shared with someone I loved.

"Wait. So you can't have children?" Bruno asked me. "I was diagnosed with this rare disease where I can't have any. It's just so complicated to explain." This is all just a big slap in the face. "No one should ever go through this. I have never been hurt like this before." I added. "You have to realize and understand that people come and go in your life, but the one that is here to stay is there to make everything better than the way it was before." Bruno said. "Well maybe I should call a hotel or motel and see if they have any open rooms for the week. I don't want to just move in to your home." I said to Bruno. "Don't find this weird." Bruno said. "But I enjoy having you in my home, and personally, I would not want you to leave."

Bruno's words made my heart race. He knows I am hurting, he knows my heart was just broken. "That's kind of you to say, but I am pretty sure people come in and out of your home, and I don't want to be in the way." I said. "Why would you be in the way? Do you think I would be embarrassed to be seen with you?" "Yes." "I don't ever want you to think that." Bruno said. "How about this, we can go out to this fancy dinner. We get to play 'dress up'." Bruno said. I chuckled at his choice of vocabulary. "They have dancing, and probably the best wine I have ever had. This can get your mind off of everything that just happened today. Would you like that?" Bruno asked. "If you don't feel that embarrassed to be seen with me, then I guess we can try." I answered. "Great! Don't worry, we will have so much fun, you won't even remember the negativity from today." I trust what he says, and I hope I can keep his trust.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

122K 4.6K 54
Faye. Bruno. Just when things were falling right where they wanted them to be, a sip from the wrong wine ruined everything. What would you do if you...
3.4K 141 28
When Bruno Mars sees Cat in a club one night he's determined to get to know her he can't stop thinking about her and when he finds out she's a bodyg...
61.8K 1.7K 36
A Bruno Mars fantasy. Rated R for Kidnapping, Abuse, Cursing, And Sex lots of it
83.9K 1.7K 50
Amira is a hooligan like every other girl! But will she get a chance with Bruno Mars! Will she meet him ?!!!! Will her life change ! TO FIND OUT READ...