Emison: The Principal

yeah_its_k tarafından

Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Not an update
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 4

6.6K 191 58
yeah_its_k tarafından

Alison's POV:

After I had knocked I walked into her office. She was so busy typing on her computer that she didn't know it was me. I got closer and set the coffee on her desk. She then stopped typing and looked at me with a weird face but it was a cute weird face.

Ms.Fields-"Alison what are you doing here?" Wow she remembered my name.

"Ummm I just brought you your coffee because the secretary was busy."

Ms.Fields-"I understand but shouldn't you be in class?"

"Well last year I got into a fight and the principal we had said that I have to help out here."

Ms.Fields-"Well now I'm the new principal and I think that your education matters more than helping out here, I will let you get back to class."

"Ms.Fields I understand but I did got into a fight so?"

She then said to take a seat so I did and that's when I saw that her name was Emily. Now her full attention was on me.

Ms.Fields POV:

Now my full attention was on Alison I'm starting to care about her a lot.

"Ok Alison, why is it that your helping here and not whoever you got into a fight with?"

Alison-"I don't know why but the principal that we had only punished me because I started the fight, but I was only sticking up for my friends."

"Well I'm glad that you care about your friends but the fight was not the solution to the problem."

Alison-"Yes Ms.Fields, I get it."

"Alison, don't worry your not in trouble ok. You don't have to come anymore I don't want you to miss anything from any of your classes."

Alison's POV:

After she said that I was so happy that I got up and hugged her. She then hugged me back and I felt so safe in her arms. I didn't want to let go but I had to at some point.

"Thank you Ms.Fields you are the best principal ever!"

Ms.Fields-"I'm glad I am now get back to class ok."

"Ok and thank you again!"

I got out of her office happy and sad at the same time. The good part is that I didn't have to come anymore but the bad part is that I won't get to see her that much. I went back to class and the girls looked at me with weird faces, I motioned to them that I would explain later.

Ms.Fields POV:

When Alison hugged me I felt so happy but I can't feel like this it's not right. After she left I took a sip of my coffee and it was the best I have ever had. I got up and went to say thank you to the secretary for the coffee.

"Thank you for the coffee it was really good."

Secretary-"Oh I didn't make the coffee it was that girl, Alison I think."

"Oh ok then."

Secretary-"Umm can I talk to you please?"

"Sure what is it?"

Secretary-"Ok so I got a phone call from my family back in California and I need to go back, meaning that I'll stay over there."

"Well yeah you can go but who?"

Secretary-"Oh don't worry about who is going to replace me I have a friend Talia, that would like to have the job. She was also a secretary so it would not be a problem."

"Yeah sure she can have the job."

Secretary-"She will start working once I leave which would be the day after tomorrow."

"Ok sounds good to me."

I went back to my office to work but somehow I couldn't get Alison out of my mind.

Alison's POV:

After school the girls and decided to come to the brew. We were now sitting down and they were waiting on me to tell them what happened.

"Ok so I went to the office and started putting some papers in order, that's when the secretary asked me to make a coffee for Ms.Fields while she took care of a phone call."

Hanna-"So you made the coffee and then what?"

"Then I went in there and gave her the coffee she then asked me why was I there, so I told her about the fight and she said that I don't have to go help anymore because my education matters more than helping."

Spencer-"Wow Ms.Fields is a great principal."

Aria-"Yep."

Hanna-"So that was all?"

"Yeah that was all." I said a little nervous.

Hanna-"Why do I feel like your not telling us everything?"

"Fine I mighthavehuggedher!" I said really fast.

Hanna-"You did, and what did she do?"

"She hugged me back but that was all."

Spencer-"So do you really like her?"

"Yes Spencer, but nothing will ever happen between us."

Aria-"We are here for you Ali and don't worry about this too much."

"Yeah I shouldn't oh and Hanna I found out her first name."

Hanna-"Really what is it!"

"Emily!" I said with a smile.

Aria-"Why are y'all happy about that?"

Hanna-"Because saying Ms.Fields makes her sound really old which she isn't."

Aria-"Oh ok well I have to get home."

Spencer-"Me too let's go."

Hanna-"Yeah let's go."

"I'll stay for a little bit more."

Hanna-"Then that means I'll go with them."

Girls-"Bye Ali!"

"Bye."

I was sitting down thinking about Emily even though she doesn't feel the same way I feel about her. Minutes later I got up and went home. I took a shower and laid down on my bed. I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a walk. I kept on walking until I reached the kissing rock. I sat down still thinking about her. After sitting down and thinking about her for a long time I got up and started walking back home. I felt that someone was following me but I must be imagining things so I kept on walking. Seconds later someone in a black hoodie grabbed me.

Emily's POV:(aka Ms.Fields)

After school I decided to stay a little longer to work on a few things. It was getting late so I got up to go home. I was driving when I saw someone in a black hoodie grabbing someone else so I stopped my car and got out. I ran to the person in the black hoodie and started fighting whoever it was. I then realized Alison was the one attacked by the black hoodie. I started hitting the black hoodie with more power for hurting my Alison. The black hoodie then punched me on the stomach really hard and ran away. I didn't care about my stomach so I turned to Alison who was down on the floor.

"Are you ok Alison?"

I got closer to her but she didn't say anything instead she hugged me really tight and started crying.

"Alison it's ok now I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you." "Let me take you home ok."

I got her up and carried her bridal style to my car. I buckled her and went to my seat and started driving. Alison then grabbed my hand and I let her, she was still crying.

Alison-"Can you please stop the car?" She said with tears in her eyes.

I stopped the car to the side and looked at her I couldn't stand seeing her hurt because it hurts me too. She was starting to calm down and then she hugged me again. I let out a groan because of my stomach. She looked up at me with a scared look and then looked at my stomach. She got a hold of my shirt and pulled it up where you could see a big bruise on me.

"It's ok Alison I'm fine."

Alison-"No your not I got you into this!"

"No Alison I'm fine ok I'm more concerned about you, are you ok?"

Alison-"Yes I'm ok all thanks to you. If it wasn't for you I don't know what could've happened to me."

I got closer and hugged her while she rested her head on my chest.

Alison-"Thank you so much."

"No problem Alison I'm here for you. Now I should get you home."I said as I placed a kiss on her head.

Alison-"Yes, please."

"Umm Alison could you please give me directions to your house."

Alison-"Oh yeah, right."

We were now in front of her house.

Alison-"You are probably wondering what was I doing outside this late."

"No Alison, it's none of my business you don't need to give me any explanations."

Alison-"Well I feel like I need to, I was just out for a walk and then that's when you know."

"Ok well your parents must be worried about you."

Alison-"No my dad is on a business trip and my mom left to go see my brother for a couple of days."

"Then let me walk you to your door ok."

Alison-"Ok thank you."

I got out of my car and opened the car door for Alison. We walked all the way to her door.

Alison's POV:

Emily opened the car door for me and walked me all the way to my door.

"Would you please come in and let me check that your ok?"

Emily-"Alison I'm fine."

"Please it's the least I can do for helping me."

Emily-"Ok then." She says with half a smile.

We walked into my living room and I told her to sit down on the couch, while I grabbed the first aid kit. I came back and asked her to lift her shirt up and lay down on the couch.

Emily-"You don't have to do this it's just a bruise."

"I want to do it, just let me take care of you."

Emily-"Ok."

I opened the first aid kit and grabbed the ointment and a bandage. I looked up to her stomach and saw that she had abs she must workout a lot. I got some ointment and placed it over the bruise. I felt her stiffen up.

"Relax it's just ointment."

Emily-"Sorry it was just a little bit cold."

As I applied the ointment on the bruise I felt her toned abs that just drive me crazy. I really love this girl and I just want her to make me hers but we can't. I make her sit up while I rap the bandage around her stomach.

"It's all done!"

Emily-"Thank you Alison."

"No problem, I still can't thank you enough for what you did."

Emily-"It was nothing Alison, I'm just glad that you're ok, by the way you make the best coffee ever!"

"Really, because I thought that you were not going to like it."

Emily-"I loved it best coffee I have ever had, so are you going to be fine staying by yourself?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine don't worry."

Emily-"Ok well I should head on home."

"Ok bye and thank you once again."

Emily-"No problem now go rest."

"Bye!"

Emily-"Bye!"

I closed the door and locked it. I head upstairs and lay down on my bed. Emily what have you done to me, I love you.

Emily's POV:

I arrive home and head upstairs I lay down on my bed thinking about Alison. Thinking about her perfectly sensitive hands on my stomach and her arms wrapped around me. Oh Alison what have you done to me, I love you.

**********************************

Ok I know it was boring but it will eventually get better. I made the chapter long enough but if it wasn't that long tell me and I'll make the others even longer. I hope that you guys are liking this story. If people seem to like it I'll update daily. ~ K

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.1K 497 38
Read and find out Sorry suck at writing
13.3K 384 31
*COMPLETE* Alison and Emily had been together almost 4 years when an unstoppable scenario drove them apart. Now that Alison is back in Rosewood, will...
41.3K 772 71