The Abductor Hotelier EBS 4 (...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: For mature readers only (18+). COMPLETED They started out rough. He took everything in a businesslik... More

A Note From The Author
Disclaimer
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2: Mr. Arrogant
Chapter 3: The Job
Chapter 5: Undeniable Attraction
Chapter 6: The Remedy
Chapter 7: Her Family
Chapter 8: The News
Chapter 9: The Dilemna
Chapter 10: My Hot Captor
Chapter 11: His fake Girlfriend
Chapter 12: Where Temptation Begins....
Chapter 13: Slowly Falling into the Pit
Chapter 14: Hating the Ruined Moment
Chapter 15: How to treat the troublesome
Chapter 16: Cruising with Love
Chapter 17: The Relationship
Chapter 18: The Petty Quarrels
Chapter 19: The Unwelcome Company
Chapter 20: The Dinner with Unwanted Company.
Chapter 21: Senseless Love
Chapter 22: The Party with her nightmare
Dedications
Chapter 23: Her Knight in Suit
Chapter 24: Their both life-changer
Chapter 25: The man he's after
Chapter 26: His Proposal and Her Reaction
Chapter 27: The Finding of Justice
Chapter 28: The Chase and The Revenge
Chapter 29: The Final Truth
Chapter 30: Receiving Justice and The Wedding
Epilogue
Unsure which to do Next.
Nicolas Petropoulis Story

Chapter 4: Exclusive Waiter

123K 4K 172
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Yes, I am your server. No, that doesn't mean you can be an asshole to me." - Unknown

Unedited

[Yvonne's POV]

"Now go get me my breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, brown toast and bowl of fruits. Don't forget a glass of peach juice." he demanded coldly as he smirked triumphantly.

I wanted to wipe out the smirk on his face with my hand, but I need this job. Ella's next semester is coming up soon and I need to pay her tuition plus her books.

I turned on my heel with a heavy heart and before I could reach the door, he called out my name. I turned my head to his direction and waited for his next command, trying to hold my tongue before I could retort a nasty comment.

"Don't forget to get your food as well. You have to join me every meal, I forget to mention," he added smirking evilly.

I raise my eyebrow and opened my mouth to say something but was only cut off.

"Oh..., you have to wear something else- when you're attending me. Since, you're no ordinary waiter, I want you to wear something- Classy!" he snickered.

"I'll ask my secretary to help you, dress you properly." he stated casually, as if, he's talking to a client for a business matter.

I turned on my heel completely to face him with a defiant look. "And, what dress do you suggest me to wear, Mr. Pallos?" I asked biting my inner cheek to control the urge of saying something that I would regret later.

"Something proper." he added, looking at me smugly.

"So you're implying that I'm not wearing the proper clothes? If you don't recognized it, Sir, this is the uniform your company gave us to wear." I said acidly.

"Of course. I never forget that! he replied as he snickered. "As I have said, you're no ordinary waiter. You are my exclusive server." he replied with mischief.

"So, what do you suggest?" I asked holding back my temper.

"I want you to wear an office uniform. A pencil skirt probably ... with matching buttoned down shirt and- a heel?" he provoked, raising his eyebrow.

My face turned stony when I realized what he meant. "I'm just your server Mr. Pallos, not your mistress!" I replied tersely, with so much disapproval.

He grinned smugly. "Don't worry, you will never be my mistress!" he uttered confidently.

For some reason, I felt broken inside after he uttered those words. I bit back my tongue. I gave him my best impassive face and just nod.

He's not your dream guy Yvonne. You want a guy who is gentleman, sensitive and who will give you roses and chocolates everyday. Not the kind of Demetrio Pallos who thought girls are like business. Straight to the point! I kept reminding myself.

"What's your size?" he asked before I walked out the door completely.

"Four!" I replied tersely, then completely closes the door behind me without looking at him.

I headed back to the kitchen to get my boss' meal, and to end this morning misery from his hand.

[Demetrio's Pallos]

Yes, you're not going to be my mistress Yvonne, because I'm going to make you mine! I thought.

What am I thinking?

Am I really that desperate now?

"Gamó̱!" I hissed audibly. I walked back to the couch and was about to sit when my phone rang. I quickly pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was Nick calling.

"What's up?" I began irritatedly.

"Hey, what's with the sour mood?" he chuckled.

"Típota. Are you back?" I asked after, as I settled myself back on the couch.

"Yes. I heard that Smith left the hotel in a haste yesterday. What happened?"

"I kicked him out. He just disrespected one of our employees. You know we don't tolerate that!" I explained briefly.

I heard him sighed. "Nai."

"He's not a big lost to our company, Nick!" I reminded him.

We had done this before and definitely we don't tolerate our customers being disrespectful to our employee even they are valued customers.

"Nai, I know. I heard some rumors about him before, but I didn't believe it. Well, I'm glad he's gone, before he could victimize someone else." he remarked with disapproval.

"Nai. So how did it go in Hawaii?" I asked changing the topic.

"Well, I had a meeting with our managers. There's some suggestions, since the numbers of vacationers increased this past years, they suggested to add more cottages. I think their idea is quite appealing and would attract more tourist." he explained with exuberant.

I got so interested too. "So what was the plan?" I asked.

"Just like our beaches in Maldives and other private resorts we have in Asia, a bungalow over the water will be built. I thought it was a good idea. And since, mostly our guest is in the upper society, I suggest to make the bungalows ensuite, complete with amenities that a guest would needed." he elaborated further, with his voice full of energy.

I thought it was a great plan.

"I won't object with this plan. I think it would bring more fortune to us." I replied.

I was too engrossed with our topic regarding the new changes in one of our private resort in Hawaii, that I didn't hear Yvonne walked in with the food.

I motioned her to just go in and set the table, while I talked to Nick. After like a decade, finally, Nick was done explaining about the new promotion, the advertisements they did and the revenue expected this year.

"That's great Nick. I'll meet you at the office later this afternoon. I'll have my breakfast first bro. I'm starving." I said as I stood up from the couch and headed to the dining table, where my food was already set.

"Alright. Ta léme." he responded and he ended the line.

There's only two full plates on the table with my juice and a bowl of fruits. I wonder if she intentionally didn't do what I ordered her, or she forgot it.

"I asked you to get your meal too. Are you trying to defy me, Yvonne?" I asked irritatedly.

"I'm full, Sir. I had my breakfast before I left." she replied defiantly, not budging with my annoyed tone.

"Alright, then sit with me." I ordered coldly. She looked at me in objection, and I looked back at her, challengingly.

She heaved a heavy sighed then she settled herself on one of the chair. I smirked inwardly. I walked to the cupboard and took one plate and a fork with knife.

"Here. Have some of mine." I said sternly with no room of argument. A tone I always used with my clients.

She just looked at me, but she didn't utter any word.

She took the plate and the utensils and I filled up her plate with scrambled eggs, toast, some bacon, pancakes and fruits.

"Eat!" I ordered. "You need to gain some more, you look so thin. I don't like my server too thin." her face disgruntled after hearing my words.

I didn't mean to offend her but it seems it hit her hard. I bit my inner cheek, not to burst into a fit of laughters.

I love to teased her. Her cheeks turned so red that she looks so innocent and naive. She looks so irresistible and I couldn't ignore it.

I want her!

[Yvonne's POV]

Did he just called me thin? I'm not thin. My friends thought I'm big. I stood barely 5'7. I wear sizes 4-6 depends on the brand of the clothing.

I don't like my server too thin?

What's with that?

I knew my face was disgruntled after hearing his last statement. He already insulted me for telling me that I'm not ever going to be his mistress and now he just called me unhealthy!

"Este filho da puta." (This son of a bitch) I hissed inwardly.

I ate my food as quickly as I can trying to get myself out of his sight before I will break his arrogant face.

Just as soon as I'm done, he was almost done with his. I stood up, but he stopped me.

"Stay right where you are, despoinís mou!" (young lady) he growled. I sat back glaring at him venomously.

After he's done, he looked at me. "I'm not done with you yet!" he said cockily with his eyes gleaming with mischief.

God, I never felt so pissed before, until now. He sure knows how to push my buttons.

I was clenching my jaws trying to stifle the urge to beat his face.

I felt like I was his toy. And, he sure treated me like a puppet and I hate it, but I can't do anything.

Damn, for having a boss like him. He is dead gorgeous, but I hate his guts.. with passion!

It's just so freaking annoying that even if I wanted to smack his face, I still adore his looks.

God, why did you let our path cross.

I sat there watching him as he pulled his phone out of his pockets and dialled something. He put the phone close to his ear and waited until it connected. While his eyes was watching me intently.

Our eyes locked for a moment, and I thought I felt myself drowned with his piercing gray eyes. My heart suddenly races and I felt discomfort. His eyes is full of mixed emotions, I couldn't tell.

I looked away and tried to relax.

I know, as long as he's around me, I will never ignore him. It's hard to deny that I'm attracted to him. Who doesn't? Who doesn't fall to a living greek-god, with his signature smirked that hides mischievous ways?

But, he's not the guy for you Yvonne. He will only bring heartbreak.. I kept reminding myself.

"I need sizes 4-5 white, pink, blue, green, buttoned shirt and several pieces of gray, black pencil skirts, and heels. Bring anything you can find." he ordered.

I squirmed inwardly. He is really going to dress me up.

The nerve of this guy. I can't believe he's trying to control me.

..........

[Demetrio's POV]

I like the way her eyes skimming me discreetly. When our eyes locked, I saw that desire in her eyes. I wanted to pull her in my arms, the moment her eyes sparks with desire, but I knew I'm going to intensified her temper.

I could feel my lower anatomy reacts with just her stare. She doesn't even realized how much she stares, affected my whole sanity.

After ordering Natasha, my secretary to bring clothing for her, I ended the call. I wanted to see her in a tight fitting skirts. She always used baggy pants and loose shirts and I wonder what's hiding beneath those ugly garments.

When she told me she's size 4 my whole senses got so excited. Usually models has those sizes, but she's only 5'6 if I'm not mistaken, so I'm guessing she has that body every man get's insane with.

I asked Natasha to bring it in an hour.

I can't wait to see her in a pencil skirt. I grinned at the thought.

"Kurt will be looking for me now. Can I go now, at least, to give some explanation to Kurt." She said.

She sounded like the two were close together. Is Kurt dating her?

The thought of Kurt dating her made my blood boil.

"Ochi!" I snapped.

She looked at me in disbelief. I realized I just snapped at her.

"I'll talk to him. Stay here. Natasha will be here soon." I said in a little apologetic tone.

She just looked at me dumbfounded. I stood up from the chair and led her to the couch to wait for Natasha.

I heard her footsteps following me.

"Then, can I leave after then?" she asked with hopes.

"I'll see. Why are you so in a hurry?" I asked out of curiosity. "Are you worried about Nico?" I asked.

I thought she must be worried about her son.

"Nico is not my son. She's my friend's son." she corrected, which made me turned myself swiftly to face her. I was so surprised and at the same time happy to hear that she's not Nico's mom. Which means she's certified single.

"You're not Nico's mom?" I asked bewildered trying to confirm I heard it right.

"Nai, now can I go after Natasha is done with me? I want to bring mom somewhere." she explained briefly. Which made me feel bad, I haven't called my mom since I'm back.

"Alright." I agreed.

Her eyes sparkled with happiness after I agreed and I felt joy with that small things. I don't know, but with her, I'm different. I feel contented and satisfied with just small things.

Now that I found out she's single, the urge to make her mine became potent. I knew from the very beginning when I first laid my eyes on her, I wanted her.

By hook or by crook, she will be mine!

...................

[Yvonne's POV]

I felt so happy when he agreed. I want to bring mom to the mall and shop some clothes for her. For three years, she has forgotten herself. All her clothes are worn out, if not tattered. She needs a few pair of dress and some shirts.

He seated on the couch and I don't know where I'm going to sit. I felt so awkward.

"Káthontai." he ordered.

"I'm not a dog to ordered me to sit." I glared at him.

I didn't like his tone when he asked me to sit. I felt like a dog being ordered by my master.

"Just sit for heaven's sake, Yvonne!" he growled in frustrations.

I stomped my foot and occupied the spot a bit farther from him.

"I won't bite you, moro. Move a little bit closer." he said coldly.

I looked at him matching his cold stare, but I found myself scooching closer. After a good few inches apart, I settled myself comfortably, trying to win the discomfort his scent is evoking within me.

He picked up the remote and started flicking the channels. I was just watching him. He seems not even really paying attention to the TV, and no intentions of stopping flicking the channels.

I grabbed the remote from him. He was surprised, but he didn't utter a single word. I ignored him and started flicking back the channel to Ellen De Generes show.

"You like that?" he asked me, raising his eyebrow.

"It's the only show that interest me." I shrugged my shoulder and put the remote back down on the coffee table.

"Tell me about yourself, Yvonne." suddenly he asked out of the blue.

I looked at him and he looks serious.

"There's nothing much to say about me, Demi." I said casually. I don't know where that casualness came from, but I just found myself giving him pen name.

"I like how you pronounce my name. I hate it when someone called me like that, but you made it sound sweet." he remarked as he smiled sweetly.

I looked at him, curious.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"I want to know about you. Where did you work before? How many siblings do you have? Those stuff." he said warmly. His voice was too sweet and I just soon found myself pouring all my information.

"I was born in Brazil, me and my sister. Her name is Gabriella, and I call her Ella. She's 20 years old and she's on her last year in University. I'm the bread winner since dad died three years ago.. in an accident." I said softly.

The thought of my dad's passing made me feel pain and that brokenness I have felt when he was buried was there again. Fresh.

I blink back the tears that threatened to fall.

"I'm sorry to hear that." he uttered softly as he looked at me with sympathy.

I forced a smile and tried to sound happy.

"Would you like something to drink?" suddenly he asked. His voice was now happy and carefree.

I looked at him incredulously. His mood seems to change every second. He's cold and in a second he's happy.

Man and their mood swings! Worst than a girl with a period.

..............

[Demetrio's POV]

When she said she was the bread winner and her dad passed, I felt the urge to protect her. I decided to dig into her life.

I saw that sadness and pain in her eyes when she uttered her last words. I could feel how she felt at that moment. I wanted to hold her and comfort her, but I hold back the urged to do so. I knew she wouldn't like it.

I looked back to the TV screen trying to divert my attention. I'm feeling so frustrated at myself.

I wanted to hold her, but I can't.

I hate the fact that someone is immune to me.

I want her so badly.

I had to have her soon. Whatever it takes.

After like centuries, finally, Natasha showed up with two more guys holding three boxes.

"You can use my room, Natasha." I ordered to my secretary.

She's a raven girl a bit taller than Yvonne.

She has nice curves too and she sometimes tried to seduce me, but I don't want to mix my business with pleasures.

Well, except Yvonne. She wasn't working with me when I first met her.

That excludes her.

Whatever.. my inner self- sneered.

"Please follow me, Yvonne," she smiled to her.

Yvonne reluctantly followed her. I waited on the couch and started flicking on the channels again without paying attention.

My whole senses are too clouded with the thought of her.

I sat there patiently waiting to see how she looks like in a tight fitting skirt.

Pervert! my subconscious mind said.

No, I'm just helping her to look more classy, I reasoned out.

While waiting, I thought to call my mom.

I pulled out my phone and dialed our home phone.

Mom hated cellphones and she thinks it's crazy to have one when they already have a telephone.

After a couple of rings, I heard my dad's voice.

"Hi bampás." I began as I turned the TV off and placed the remote back on the coffee table.

"Oh, you're back, giós. How's your trip to Maldives?" my dad asked.

He retired after I turned 23 and gave me his position as the CEO of the Pallos chains of hotels.

Then a year after, I and Nicolas thought to merged the two company and made it bigger which we did after 5 years. Dad was reluctant at first, but after explaining it to him the advantages he finally agreed.

Then, our family became closer with Nicolas' family.

"Terrible bampás." I replied. "We encountered few turbulence on the way here." I added.

"I'm glad you landed safely." he remarked with a relief tone.

"Nai. Is mamá home?" I asked.

"She's in the kitchen. Wait-"

"Are you ready to see Yvonne, Mr. Pallos?" Natasha's excited voice interrupted us, making me forget that dad was still talking. Suddenly, I got so excited.

I motioned my hand to let Yvonne out, with my phone still close to my ear.

"I'll just call her later, bampás." I said as I ended the call.

Then, she emerged from my room and walked out to the living room.

I was stunned. I felt like my jaw just hit the ground..

-----

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 239 37
Athena Myers is a pretty girl. She hate liars and prefers cute guys over hot. She is sarcastic as hell. Short-tempered and totally lives in her dream...
4.4K 1.4K 28
Her beautiful and daring self crosses the border--the biggest mistake ever, because now she is all he can think about. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...
4.2M 108K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...
207 0 77
*Completed* After her sexual desires are awakened by this handsome, wealthy stranger... Scarlett de Santis plunges hands first into a life of the ric...