The Stilinski Secret | A Teen...

By Lil_Becka_

When Stiles Stilinski was possessed by the Nogitsune, an evil Japanese fox spirit, he found out about a fami... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

7.4K 169 16
By Lil_Becka_

"W-w-who are y-you?" came a terrified whisper from the bed. Stiles and Derek spun around to face the girl, dropping their conversation instantly.

"My name is Derek Hale. I'm a friend of Stiles. Can you tell me anything about yourself?" Derek flashed a charming smile that would cause any female within a five mile radius to swoon.

"I already told Stiles I can't remember anything. It's like someone has erased part of my memory" the girl sighed.

"You're from Ireland aren't you? Surely you must remember your name at least" Derek prompted further, finally placing a location on the strange accent the girl had.

"I told you I don't remember" she stared at him with what seemed like anger.

"You're lying" Derek replied blatantly, staring into the girl's eyes. Stiles looked over at the girl in shock, unable to believe she had lied to him & Scott.

"I SAID I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING" she screamed.

"Okay we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either you tell us who you are or I'm going to get mad and nobody wants to see that now do they Stiles? Either way I'll get an answer out of you" He looked at Stiles, waiting for conformation of the plan they had agreed on earlier that day. Neither of them wanted to put that plan into action but they needed answers. And soon.

A mysterious girl shows up pretending she is suffering from amnesia and suddenly Beacon Hills is being terrorised by some unknown creature. Derek had seen enough in his time to know a coincidence when he seen one. This could not be a coincidence. There was usually no such thing as coincidence if the supernatural world was involved.

The girl looked at Stiles for help before sighing. "Okay so I may have remembered a few things since the accident. I remember that my name is Jess and that I was an orphan. I was raised by nuns in a monastery in Ireland but that's it. That's all I remember, I swear its the truth. How did you know that I was lying?" Jess pleaded. Stiles glanced at Derek, waiting to see if she was telling the truth.

"Okay I believe you and let's just say I have a talent for knowing if people are lying" Derek smirked. Stiles was relieved. It wasn't much but it was enough for them to postpone their risky plan for a little longer.

"Liar" Jess accused, staring at him.

"Prove it sweetie" Derek laughed as he walked away.

"Where is he going?" Jess asked Stiles.

"Probably to find Scott. We have some eh.. issues to deal with. Well that's if you could call them issues" he answered, tempted to tell her the full truth but he knew he couldn't. Regardless of what she had just told him, he still did not know enough about her to involve her in their supernatural world.

"You're still here? Go home Stiles" Melissa scolded him when she came to check on Jess.

"Yeah Stiles. Go home. I'll be fine on my own for awhile" Jess agreed.

"You sure Jess? I don't mind staying" he looked at the girl, barely older than a child and wondered how he could leave her.

"Yes. Go have a shower. You're starting to stink really bad" Jess laughed, "besides I think I could use some peace"

An hour later Stiles was on his way to the scene of the latest supernatural crime. Lydia had found another body in the woods. Scott, Derek and the rest of the pack were already there. He was really beginning to hate the whole psychotic murderer side to every supernatural creature that they had ever encountered. For once he wished a cool myth or legend could be real without trying to kill anything that breathes.

When he finally neared the secluded spot, he really wished he had of went back to the hospital instead. There was blood everywhere and that was only the beginning. The body had rows of strange markings that looked like they had been put there by a serrated knife and large puncture wounds which were oozing with a clear liquid. They had all learned better than to touch a mysterious substance found on victims. It usually ended up being some form of poison meant to kill or paralyse. The body was also covered in scratches from what looked like claws.

"Okay so does anyone wanna tell me what the Hell done this to him?" Stiles asked when he met his friends.

"I don't know but I really hope its not still here" Liam looked scarred.

"No, what ever it is, is gone for now but its going to return to finish its meal. Just like it did to the rest of them" Derek informed them, slightly easing Stiles' and Liam's worry. "Deaton is on his way. Hopefully he can help us figure out what this is before it strikes again. How's Jess?" he turned to Stiles.

"Who's Jess?" Liam wondered eagerly, "is she the weird girl who got hit by a truck and can't say anything other than your name?"

"Yes. Well she can speak you know Liam. She's just suffering from amnesia. You know, memory loss. She's fine I guess. I don't really know, she told me to go home and shower just after you left" Stiles answered them both

"She remember anything useful?" Kira questioned.

"Not really. All she remembers is that she was raised by nuns in Ireland. Come on we're wasting time. Let's start looking for information" Derek responded, heading a little deeper into the woods.

Deaton arrived and took samples of blood & the mysterious liquid that oozed from the puncture wounds on the body. He inspected every inch of the victim, taking photographs of the injuries. He found a few 'animal' hairs inside the scratches which he placed in a plastic bag.

"Any idea what could have done this?" Scott asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I can't say I have, I'm afraid. These rows of markings could possibly be bite marks but I can't be sure. This liquid looks almost like Kanima poison but it has a different consistency. I'll know more when the results come back. It will take a few days" Deaton responded as he packed the samples into his briefcase.

"We don't have a few days. The full moon is in less than three. We have a supernatural teenager who can't remember anything and we have no idea what she is. And now we have an unidentified creature who has murdered six people in three days. So is there anyway that you could maybe hurry it up or answer some of our questions?" Derek snapped. Stiles could see why the ex-alpha was so on edge.

"I can try but remember Derek, I can't promise anything. If you want I can come by the hospital to take blood samples from your little friend. See if I can figure out what she is"

"Wait what are we going to do on the full moon is she's still in hospital? We have no idea how dangerous she will be. The hospital now than likely won't release her until they can confirm her identity" Lydia voiced what they had all been thinking.

"Scott talk to your mom and Stiles you talk to your dad. Tell them what's going on and why we need to get her out of there. If necessary, I will say she's my sister or something okay? In the meantime we should focus our attention on trying to find whatever is doing this" Derek told them. "Kira, you and the girls go to Deaton. Get a copy of the photographs and ask your mom does she recognise any of the markings"

"What about me? What will I do?" Liam asked, disappointed he had not been given a job.

"Go to the hospital and stay with Jess. Call us if she remembers anything else" Stiles ordered. He needed someone to watch over his only link to the secret so far.

"Why do I get the boring job?" the young werewolf complained.

"Because we need to know she's safe. We have no idea who or what is doing this okay and whatever it is could be after her. That and she might remember something that could help us catch this thing. Besides my mom is working today so we're going there to talk to her anyway" Scott reassured his young beta.

"So where are you going?"Malia asked Derek.

" To talk to Peter. I feel like he probably knows what we're dealing with. We will meet back in my loft at ten. Don't be late " Derek warned them before running into the woods.

Stiles called the sheriff and asked him to meet them at the hospital. He had kept Jess and the secret from him for long enough. Now there was lives at risk. He couldn't keep it from him any longer. 'Maybe he might know something. Something that can help us figure this out' he thought but was doubtful. Stiles and Scott had both agreed that it might be easier to convince than to release Jess if they spoke to them together. That usually seemed to work.

Stiles was pacing up and down the hall outside Jess' room, trying to figure out what he was going to tell his dad. He caught sight of the Sheriff and his heart stopped for a minute.

"Hey Stiles, mind telling me what is so important that you dragged me to the hospital while I'm trying to solve a case?" the Sheriff called as soon as he saw his son.

"Well ugh dad... That's something important that I need to tell you..." Stiles began uneasily.

"It's about that girl isn't it? The one who got hit by a truck and can't remember anything. The girl who you begged me not to interview and got Parish to do it instead. Let me guess, she's not human. Is she?"

"Sheriff, I think you should come inside" Stiles spun round glad to see his best friend standing in the doorway. The Sheriff sighed before following the two boys into the room. Melissa and Liam were already inside talking to Jess.

"Dad this is Jess. Jess this is my dad the sheriff" Stiles began, "she can't remember anything apart from the fact she was an orphan raised by nuns in Ireland."

"Okay. So? Do you mind hurrying this up boys? I have a suspect in custody that I need to interrogate"

"The full moon is in three days and we have no idea what she is. She obviously can't stay here. It would be dangerous for everyone" Scott continued. The Sheriff looked a little less confused.

"What they're saying is that the hospital won't release her unless they can find her family. The boys are basically asking us to get her out of here before tomorrow" Melissa had managed to figure out their plan.

"What do you want me to do? Pretend she's a suspect then release her? You do realise I can't do that don't you?" the Sheriff sighed a little. "I'm sorry boys"

"Guess we better tell Derek. Hey Jess, how badly do you want to get out of here?" Liam asked her.

"Really really badly. Why?" she replied.

"Well we can get you out but you're going to have to pretend that your Derek's little sister from Mexico" Stiles told her.

"We're going to pretend we didn't hear that, aren't we Melissa? I'll call Derek for you" the Sheriff said as the two of them walked out.

"So when you guys said you have no idea what I am . . ." Jess prompted.

"Well eh, I don't think here is the best place to explain. After all you probably won't believe us unless we show you" Scott began.

"Show me what?" she asked, "could you be any more secretive?"

"Oh yes we really can" Liam laughed.

"Speaking of secrets...Can you guys keep one?" she looked at each of them in turn.

"Yes" they said in unison.

"But you have to tell me what you meant first. I promise I'll believe you" she laughed.

"No way" Liam spoke, "not here. You'll freak out"

"Fine. Guess I won't show what I can do so" Jess smirked, knowing that they would give in.

"Okay. I trust you'll show us. Just promise not to scream, okay?" Scott had no reason to doubt the girl.

"Promise" she nodded as he pulled out his claws and his eyes flashed red. Liam followed his alpha's actions, pleased that he had finally learned to control the shift. Jess looked amused. "So what are you guys?"

"We're werewolves" Liam informed her, "now what did you want to show us?"

"This" she replied with a grin as she showed them. She looked paler after her mini shift.

"What are you?" the three of them asked in awe.

"I don't know" she replied honestly "but I can see, hear and smell things that I shouldn't be able to see, hear or smell. I've been able to do it all my life but I can't control it. I know that something else happens to me but I can't remember what. I've only ever been able to control my eyes"

"We need to tell Derek. He might know what you are and how to help you. Okay Jess?" Stiles said instantly fearing what the young teenager could be.

"Tell me what" the voice came from behind them. They looked at Jess and waited for her to show Derek what she had shown them moments ago.

I'm going to try update more often. Please comment things you would like me to include in this e.g. more action/fighting, more romance etc. Please let me know which chapter is your favourite chapter so far & if you have any stories that you would like me to read comment the name of it & I will check it out. Also I love hearing your theories about the storyline so please comment those also x
Lil_Becka_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 232 29
A single choice changes the whole story. Stiles moved away from the flashlights and cadaver dogs as he wasn't necessarily excited to get caught by hi...
35.5K 677 17
Stiles is well aware that he can't help his friends in a fight. He knows he isn't a supernatural being with powers. He never let it get to him. The...
166K 6.1K 44
Book One - God, they hate each other. Stiles is so sarcastic, and his mouth always gets him into trouble. Particularly with a certain brooding sour w...
1.6K 34 12
While Scott struggles to find his place as an Alpha, he, Allison and Stiles begin to experience strange side effects as a result of reigniting the po...