He Makes The Stars Shine Brig...

By mochapineapple

//BEFOREHAND: 》i don't own fairy tail, all i own is this book and its plot. i created the cover but the pictu... More

1: New Perspective
2 : After Quite Some Time
3 : Elimination
4 : Reclaim Our Former Glory ; Day One of the Games
5 : Hidden ; Day One of the Games
6 : Chariot ; Day Two of the Games
7 : Against the Drunken Hawk ; Day Two of the Games
8 : A Tux, a Wedding Dress, and a White Cape ; Day Two of the Games
9 : Never Anger; Day Two of the Games
10 : How He Felt; Day Two of the Games
11 : Pandemonium ; Day Three of the Games
[ special chapter ] A Perv and His Lover ; Part 1
[ special chapter ] A Perv and His Lover ; Part 2
12 : Naval Battle ; Day Four of the Games
13 : Axolotl ; Day Four of the Games
Oh My Globbidy Glob Glob!!! [ Fetus Chapter ]
14 : Fairies vs. Tigers ; Day Four of the Games
15 : The Final Day of the Games
16 : Secret Art, Blitzkrieg
17 : Tear In My Heart
18 : Welcome Home, Frosch
19 : I Like It Better When We're Wasted
20 : A Declaration Of
21 : Nutella :3
22 : Four Unfortunate Happenings & A Letter
23 : The Skies of Ishgar
24 : The Road Ahead, Split Into Two
[ special chapter ] Regret & Not-So Lustful Crotch-Palming
25 : Stolen Kisses & Stolen Guild Mates
26 : Avatar, Rise and Fall
27 : Seventh Guild Master
28 : Baby, Give Me One More Night
29: From Where It's Foretold
Chapter 42:The Beginning of the End Part 1
Chapter 43:The Beginning of the End Part 2
Chapter 44:The Beginning of the End Part 3
Chapter 45:The Beginning of the End Part 4
Chapter 46:The Beginning of the End Part 5
HELP MEH!!!
Chapter 47:We Stopped the End...Together
Chapter 49:A Beach Resort!?
Chapter 48:Catching Up
Chapter 50:Le Beach House Part 1
Chapter 51:Le Beach House Part 2
Chapter 53:Le Beach House Part 4
Chapter 54:Le Beach House Part 5
Chapter 55:Le Beach House Part 6
Chapter 56:Le Beach House Part 7
Chapter 57:Le Beach House Part 8
Chapter 58:Le Beach House Part 9
HELP MEH!!!(AGAIN)
Chapter 59:Le Beach House Part 10
Guess What?...
Epilogue
•////////•
WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE STING!?!?!?
It's Down To Two!
I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!
Well...Nevermind...
Da Sequel Is Out
I Changed Some Stuff :P
HOLY SH...I MEAN OH MY GO...ACTUALLY,JUST READ THE CHAPTER!!!
ISH MEH BIRTDEH!
WHAT LUCK.
Chapter 59 (Rewritten)
20 Facts~Acnologia_Slayer
CHRIZZZZMAZZZ!
AMAZING.
q and a
EDITING AND MORE STUFF.

Chapter 52:Le Beach House Part 3

3.7K 140 23
By mochapineapple

You and Havoc were sitting together on the beach making fun of each other,teasing each other,and repeatedly saying the other sucked.

"Sorry for the way I acted awhile ago,Mating Season got to me"Havoc apologized out of nowhere.

"Oh really?You found a girlfriend?How suprising"you said genuinely.

"I don't know if I should be insulted or flattered,maybe something in between"he muttered making you giggle.

"Why'd you stop by?I haven't seen you for the longest time"you said with a smile.

"I wanted to see you again,life's been very boring without an anoying witch like you around"he teased making you roll your eyes.

"The feeling of hate whenever I was with you had suddenly returned"you muttered.

"Seriously,it's been like what?11 years?"he asked slinging his arm around you.

You felt a bit uncomfortable and you squirmed a bit,he removed his arm and looked at you worriedly.

"Something wrong?"he asked.

"Nothing,i'm perfectly fine.It's just...I have a boyfriend"you muttered.

"Oh really?"he asked in a sly tone,you knew very well he was gonna use this to tease you.

"Shut up!"you warned.

"Okay,I won't tease you but seriously...it's been 11 years since I last saw you...it was when 'it' happened.Do you still remember what happened that day?"he asked.

You bit your lip,the memory resurfacing."Yeah...I hate recalling it though"

(Flashback,11 years ago)

It was a few hours before sunset and you had snuck out of your little house to meet up with Seth and Havoc,your two closest friends from the village.When you got to your designated meeting place you could only see Havoc.

"Yo,Y/N"he casually greeted.

"Hey,where's Seth?"you asked a bit disappointed.

"Dunno"he said shrugging."I haven't seen him lately"

"I'm sure he has a reason,you know how strict his parents can be sometimes"you said,smiling.

"Yeah...anyway let's not waste our time,c'mon let's play!"he said excitedly.

You nodded and the two of you began playing the way children did,the air filled with the sound of your laughter and the occasional insult from either you or Havoc.When it was sunset you and Havoc lied down in a meadow looking at the sky.

"Hey Y/N,I wanna tell you something"Havoc said sitting up on his elbows.

"What is it?"you ask,sitting up squatting on the grass.

"We'll always be friends no matter what right?"he asked.

"Of course!Why would you say such a thing?"you scolded.

"When we grow up we'll be closer than ever and we'll live together right?"he asked.

"Ummm...why would we live together?"you ask confusedly,when did Havoc think such things?

"Because...I think I...I think I like you"he blurted out.

"As a friend?"you asked.

"No...like,like you,like you"he said making you shut up.

You had no idea on how to respond,you only thought of him as a friend.

"I...I only think...of you as...a friend"you muttered,afraid of his reaction.

"Oh...ok"he responded,clearly disappointed.

"But,hey!That doesn't mean i'm not gonna keep my promise!"you exclaimed,trying to cheer the redhead up.

He smiled and the two of you stayed there for a few more minutes,you noticed it was getting late and you sat up again.Havoc quickly followed.

"It's getting late,we should go back"you said making him pout.

"Can we stay for a few more minutes?"he begged.

"Fine..."you muttered.

When it got too dark,the two of you made your way back to the village.But,when you had arrived everything was destroyed or on fire,or both.

"W-what...happened h-here?"you stuttered.

"Someone must've attacked"Havoc muttered.

"C'mon!We gotta know if Seth's okay (A/N:If you hadn't figured it out,Seth is the Master,the one who put evil magic inside you?Yeah,that's him)"

The two of you looked for Seth for hours upon hours but to no avail.Memories both good and bad that emanated from your now destroyed home proved too much for you and Havoc so the next day you two went your seperate ways.But not without making a promise...

"Hey,we may be apart but that doesn't mean we won't be friends anymore Y/N"Havoc said happily.

"Of course!Your absolutely right!"you exclaimed,smiling.

"Let's become strong,when we meet again let's fimd the guys who did this and kick their butts!"he shouted raising his fist into the air.

"Exactly!Well...then,goodbye...redhead"you teased.

"Goodbye...idiot"he teased back making you smile.

(End of Flashback)

"It's my fault"Havoc muttered out of nowhere.

"What are you talking about?"you asked.

"If I hadn't told you to stay a few more minutes we coud've done something about those attackers"he muttered looking away.

"Havoc...we were 7 at the time!What do you think we coud've done?Poke 'em with a stick?"you asked saying the last part with a raised eyebrow.

"Still...if we arrived earlier we coud've been able to rescue Seth,he probably died when 'it' happened"Havoc said,looking at you again.

"Seth's alive,I saw him"you blurted out making his eyes widen.

"Really!?"he exclaimed in disblief.

"Yeah.He's dead"you said bluntly.

"Your not making any sense,first you say he's alive then you say he's dead,make up your mind"he growled irritatedly.

"I really did meet him,turns out he was actually evil so me and the others had to 'take care' of him.It's quite a long story i'd rather forget"you muttered looking away.

"I think I wanna hear that long story"Havoc demanded making you sigh.

You told him everything,from when he placed evil magic inside of you 'til the time you lost against Achnologia.When you finished he mouthed an 'oh'.

"I'm really sleepy,Havoc.If you have anything to say,say it tomorrow"you yawned.

You closed your eyes and rested your head against something warm and cozy,you didn't wanna move and you quickly fall asleep.Unaware that the warm and cozy thing you were sleeping on was Havoc's chest...

(Time Skip,Sting's P.O.V)

I woke up sprawled out on the floor like all the other boys.

'Second day of mating season and second day we're staying here...5 more days to go before I don't need to worry about this Mating Season crap'I thought.

I went out the room and quietly opened the door to the Y/N's room,but she was nowhere to be found.Knowing Y/N (Which I did) she was probably on a walk.I went out and after I pinpointed her scent,which was oddly mixed up with someone else's.I followed it and I saw something that made me want to break a wall into a million pieces.

Y/N's head was resting against some guy's chest and that same guy had one arm wrapped around her,his head on her shoulder.I shifted my weight to one foot and accidentally grunted,the idiot opened one eye lazily and when he saw me his other eye opened and he looked at Y/N before chuckling,that just pissed me off even more.

"Oh dear...this is awkward"he joked.

He carefully moved as not to wake Y/N and he walked up to me,shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Hey,i'm Havoc...who're you?"he asked casually.

"Sting..."I muttered.

"You woudn't seem to know where Y/N is staying,do you?"he asked.

"Oh...um,over there"I said,pointing to the beach house.

"Well then,i'm gonna bring her back there"he said before he was interrupted.

"I'm going back myself,thank you very much"...

............................................................................................................

A/N:

That's a weird end to the chapter,but if I continued it would reach like 1,300 words and I don't like writing a lotta words...so yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
357K 8.4K 14
The time of The Grand Magic Games has finally come again. Unfortunately your guild Fairy Tail has been in last place every year. Since you were also...
22.3K 635 26
『i don't own fairy tail or any of its characters, i only own this book and its plot. the cover was created by me, but the image used in the cover doe...
60.5K 1.5K 53
During the seven years that your most powerful guild members were stuck on Tenrou island, Sabertooth, an up and coming guild when you were younger (n...