Love Commands: Erwin X Reader...

By RenjiRin

You have and interesting dark past, but you still are kind, selfless, and fun girl to be around. You are the... More

The Request
You Don't Understand
Get To Her
Date
Eyes
Save Her
Returning The Favor
Just Checking
Making You Mine
Dreams: (Extra Lemon) Erwin + Levi + Mike X Reader
Start A Life
How Time Flies (Finale/End)

Shower

20K 405 941
By RenjiRin

A Few Months Time Skip

[F/N] POV

I awoke from another peaceful sleep as always and I turn to a drooling Commander. I know we need to get up, only Nile, Levi and Mike know of our relationship for obvious reasons, Hanji wouldn't shut up about it if she knew. But lately I think she has her suspicions. I scoot over and kiss his forehead and as he stirs I get up to stretch with my shirt lifting up slightly. I look over at Erwin and he is blushing and he gets up turning away and goes to shower.

"Erwin, after you finish I can re-bandage your arm for you."

He looks upset as usual when I bring up this subject,

"You don't have to."

"What do you mean, I've done it many times, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, in honesty...It adds to your beauty. I think this look is hot on you."

I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck, Erwin doing the same. He clears his throat,

"Okay, heh, I'll, I guess I'll take that shower now, uh... thanks for the compliment."

After he closed the door I face palmed, I'm so stupid, I should of said that it makes him look stronger, not fangirled. Gosh I'm just going to dig myself in a dying hole, and die. I waited a good 15 minutes before I knock to check on him, he says that it is fine to come in so I open the door to see him just getting out of the shower with just a towel in his hand covering his lower region. I blush and turn away apologizing. I hear him chuckle shyly then I feel a wet torso and a hand wrap around my waist with the faint sound of a towel dropping. I jump and gasp slightly as Erwin sets his chin on my shoulder.

"[F/N]"

I shudder at his husky deep voice, "W-What is it Erwin?"

"If you want to look at me so badly, just turn around."

I look at his face with irritation, with a 'tch' and he gives me a calm and confident smile,

"Do you want to touch it?"

"T-Touch what exactly?"

He chuckles again, "Oh, I think you know what."

I blush and walk away, "No, No way, after you are decent come back to your room so I can redress your bandages."

He grasps my wrist, "C'mon [F/N] just touch it, just once."

I pull away and take off out of the bathroom with Erwin chasing after me naked,

"NO!"

We are running through his room, his office, then back to the bathroom, Erwin in a fit of laughter and me in a laughable panic.

"Stop Erwin, One of us will fall and break something."

Then I spot his towel and I run and grab it and I stop,

"Give up [F/N]?"

I smile twirling the towel and give it a good snap, he pales as he sees my evil smirk,

"Payback."

He turns away quickly running away, "Please [F/N], don't do it, I beg you."

"Oh no."

"But you didn't even touch it, I didn't make you."

I laugh and give a good snap close to his butt, with him letting out a yelp,

"D-Don't do it, please NO!"

I snap again now coming in contact with a bare butt cheek, making him let out a loud squeak but then he falls turning to land on his back.

I panic, "Erwin, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Erwin suddenly grabs the towel, pulling me on top of him with a wide grin,

"You're mine now."

He let out a fake evil laugh as I struggle, "I am really sorry Erwin, I didn't mean to make you fall."

"I know, it's okay, it just surprised me, it only hurt my butt and back."

I smile and kiss his cheek, but then I look down and remember his state of (un)dress and I get flustered and try to move away but he rests his hand on my shoulder, gripping it firmly.

"Sorry if I was being to pushy before, I really wouldn't make you do anything."

"I know Erwin, It's okay, you just surprised me, don't get me wrong I have thought about it but I really just, well you know I'm shy about that stuff, I just don't want to rush things but at the same time I don't want to live in regret if something were to happen to one of us. I really do love you and what if I don't have sex with you so you decide to fool around with another so your not pent up...I mean-"

He makes a pained expression, "[F/N], is that the kind of person you think I am, you think I would sleep around if you didn't have sex with me?"

I sigh and turn away, "I don't know, I've witnessed the worst of people. I want to think that you are different but every person that has been cheated on always says that their partner was different, so...I just don't know, I'm afraid to get hurt."

He runs his fingers through my hair with a sad expression,

"[F/N], I really don't know what to say to make you believe me, but I promise to love you every day and if you are ever sad, tell me, talk to me, trouble me with your troubles. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it, I truly love you [F/N]."

He slowly pulls my head towards his, waiting for my approval, I nod and he pulls me in the rest of the way, lips connecting softly. He grazes his teeth on my bottom lip and I shyly grant him access. With hunger he takes my granting to his advantage by pushing his tongue passed mine. I moan into the kiss before we part catching our breath. I touch my lips and blush.

"I-I uh, I need to shower Erwin."

He makes me look at him, "[F/N], look at me."

"I-I am."

"All of me."

I blush again but I look down his sculpted and scarred torso, I look further down and my blush darkens.

"Erwin, you-you're."

He gives me innocent eyes, "It's your fault, the night you first stayed over, when you got out of the tub...the months after always with me trying to peek but to not get caught, showing your whole body, me always having to take care of it myself in the shower."

I stare back at Erwin shocked, "Y-You were looking!"

I blush and he smiles, "Well how could I not, it worked me up just knowing that you were in the same room alone with me, and naked at that."

I blush but nod and I wrap my hand around his shaft making him jump slightly,

"What are you-"

"Shut up before I change my mind, what do you want me to do, what do you like."

His cheeks turn pink, "Just start slow, and uh...rub the tip I guess."

I lay him on his back and start to stroke him slowly, Erwin letting out strong breaths. He starts running his fingers through his wet hair, I rub my thumb across the tip and Erwin bucks his hips and arches his back with his eyes shut tight. I pump faster a he is squirming under me with his eyes now half- lidded and mouth slightly agape with a small stream of saliva falling from his lips. With every touch he arches his body letting out beautiful moans.

"[F/N], amazing...so good...I-I'm so close."

I smile at him with his breath ragged and hitched at the same time, I kiss his lips and rub the tip with one hand as I explore his chest with the other. I can feel the wetness coming out of my palm as I kiss and bite his neck. I pull back once I fell him pulsating in my hand so I can direct my attention to his release, I stroke him again and his moans get louder.

"Shit [F/N], I'm gonna"

He hit his climax, cum running down my hand. I let go of him and he apologizes and I just smile as I get up and offer to help him up. He accepts and he kisses me very ferociously, possessively groping the back of my neck. I moan softly before we part with a strand of saliva still connecting us.

"Thank you [F/N], you really didn't have to."

"It's okay Erwin."

He starts tugging at my shirt, "C-Could I...return the favor?"

I stare at him, "Er-Erwin...I-I don't know, I mean, I need to shower."

I'm beyond embarrassed and I almost nod but there is suddenly a knock at Erwin's door.

"Erwin! It's Hanji, open up, it's an emergency."

Erwin jumps to get dressed and I run into the shower, but not dare turn it on yet.

Erwin's POV

I dress quickly and open the door to a panicking Hanji, "Erwin, I can't find [F/N]. I went into her room this morning and knocked many times and so I broke in and she's gone."

"Really, she could of taken a morning run or something?"

"Well that's what I thought at first but I looked everywhere and I even had Moblit and Levi's squad assist and no results yet."

A vein popped, this is bad, everyone is looking for her and it seems that Hanji is truly worried. I sigh and smile.

"You really worry too much, why don't you come in for a minute."

"E-Erwin, we need to find [F/N]."

"Just trust me."

We sit and I can tell that she is upset...she is going to be even more upset, well the moment of truth.

"[F/N], why don't you come out, there is someone that has been looking for you."

[F/N]'s POV

I exit the bathroom with a nervous smile, "Y-Yo, sorry to make you worry Hanji."

She looked at me in shock, then jumping up to hug me, or so I thought until I felt a sharp sting to my cheek. I looked at her and she looked as if she was going to cry. I hug her tightly, Hanji hugging back just as tight.

"I was worried, sorry for slapping you, I-wait."

She broke the hug looking at me then at Erwin, Her eyes widened with a big grin...Oh Gawd.

"I Knew It, you two are humping. I'm so happy, so when are you two having kids, when is the wedding, oh my your children will be so beautiful."

Erwin sighs face palming, "I knew this would happen."

Hanji lets go and walks to Erwin slapping him as well, "How long have you two been doing it?"

I flush crimson and Erwin replies, "We haven't done 'it' yet, we are a couple, not sex partners, and we have been a couple for two months."

Her eyes light up as she hugs Erwin, "Yay, I'm really happy for the both of you, crap I should get going and let the others know that I found you."

Erwin looks at me, "I should head out too, [F/N] you may shower then meet us at the mess hall."

I nod turning to head to the shower but the I get swung around to meet Erwin's lips kissing me. I hear Hanji sequel with giggles, Erwin whispers.

"That offer still stands, I'll make it up to you later."

I blush but kiss his cheek before closing the door to the bathroom.

Erwin's POV

We exit my room, "Now Hanji, we keep this a secret from the others, some may think that if officers are together that it effects our job."

"It's okay Erwin, I'll keep quiet."

We see everyone and they look tired, Hanji runs up to them, "[F/N] has been located."

Many sighed with relief while Moblit asks, "Where was she, was she with you Erwin?"

"Y-Yeah, she and I were discussing business."

Hanji moves me to the side, "As in discussing business, meaning that they were having SEX!"

I blush mad as now everyone has their eyes on me, "W-Whaaat?"

They all were surprised and shocked, "H-How long have you been together?"

"T-Two months, and we were not doing it, Hanji interupted-I-I mean we weren't, never mind lets just get to the mess hall shall we."

We all head there but I can't help but feel sorry for [F/N] when she will enter the mess hall and get stares and probably giggles, Damn it Hanji, you and your big mouth.

[F/N]'s POV

I reach the mess hall and I am getting stared at, shit, Hanji probably blabbed, I wonder what she said, this is the worst.

I see Hanji with a grin, "[F/N], you managed to get the sex smell off of you?"

I blush, "W-What are you talking about," my eyes dart to Erwin, "How much does she know."

He gets nervous, "She doesn't know anything I swear!"

Hanji squeals, "What don't I know, c'mon tell me in detail."

"NO!!"

Hanji whines but things quiet down but then Mike comes up and smells me AGAIN.

"Mike, what's up with you smelling me again, I thought you only did that once?"

He smiles, "Normally yes, but you are smelling more and more like Erwin, so I have to keep tabs non your scent so I know it's you when you are around."

I smile awkwardly, he is such a dork but in a good way. Levi sits down harshly as usual to intimidate the cadets.

I smile, "Enjoy the show yesterday Corporal?"

He darts his eyes coldly, "Don't get cocky brat."

Hanji interrupts, "What show, what show, tell me."

"Shut it Shitty Glasses."

I just laugh with Erwin as we all exchange small talk. We all enjoy each others company, and I don't regret coming here for one second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23K 17
"I'm tired of cleaning your office!" you shouted at him. You were the only cadet who dared to disobey him. You thought Levi hated you since he always...
78K 2.5K 18
↳ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ *ೃ:.✧✲゚*q⋆ γ€Œπ’π’†π’—π’Š π’‚π’„π’Œπ’†π’“π’Žπ’‚π’ 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Žπ’‚π’π’† 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓」 ❝ i really didn't like you at first. like, at all. you were...
31.8K 640 13
Erwin Smith; Commander of Survey Corps, is in love with you and wants a relationship. But there's rumors going around that he used women for his nee...
913K 16.3K 200
A book I'll post on every now and then about you and the Lance Corporal of the Scouting Legion! I can do smuts/ lemons, I can only do fem readers...