Jenny Smith-Holmes

By Jessica_Pond

What if the Doctor and River had a child, but after the Time War she took a break from traveling and turned h... More

Chapter 1: How It all Started
Chapter 2: Understandings
Chapter 3: Mummy, Daddy, and the Voices
Chapter 4: Nightmares and Uncle Visits
Chapter 5: Drumbeats
Chapter 6: The Time Vortex
Chapter 7: Clothes Shopping
Chapter 8: Angels
Chapter 9: Blue Box?
Chapter 10: Joe
Chapter 11: Lies
Chapter 12: The Pool
Chapter 13: Jessica, Rose, and Mr. Smith
Chapter 14: Asgard
Chapter 15: Fish Fingers and Custard
Chapter 16: Flubble
Chapter 17: Christmas
Chapter 18: AMERICANS!
Chapter 19: Deffry Vale High School and Pirates
Chapter 20: We're Back!
Chapter 21: Jessica!
Chapter 22: Sneaking out
Chapter 23: Time Flies
Chapter 24: The Reichenbach Fall
Chapter 25: Goodbye
Chapter 26: Doctor's Visit
Chapter 27: Some Answers

Introductory

228 9 2
By Jessica_Pond

Jenny Smith (Jessica Senlorlunadrawinakalakaladath Sigma Pond) isa 270 year old Time lord that has regenerated into a 4 year old's body right after the Time War. She lost her husband (Rullanafrolirelkorobi 271) and her 2 children (Vanishjastvanquana {girl} 67, and Zenpokjynoianatarabygoeldri {boy} 62), and of course the rest of she kind. When she looked into the schism, the human part of her (which she got from her mom and grandparents; River, Amy, and Rory) didn't know what to do so it absorbed raw time, giving her special abilities (like Rose when she was Bad Wolf). After the Time War, she decided to take a break from traveling and she put the TARDIS coordinates on random and flew away. She wanted to be another person, so the Doctor helped her use the chameleon arch. But because she's part human, she remembers more than the Doctor did when he changed, because the human part didn't change so that part remembers. So Jenny ends up at the home of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor John Watson. (Eventually she will move on to other shows as well, okay? Okay.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 308 33
Emily Watson, the doctor's daughter has just the life you'd expect living with her dad and a detective, but when everyone's personality goes in the o...
4K 178 19
Warning ⚠️ This is an old story that contains Johnlock and a self-insert OC from 2014. Synopsis; The Doctress is a Timelord who would prefer it if e...
2.8K 245 78
One shots in which Sherlock is a girl and John is a boy. Some other fandoms might be in there as well. Please enjoy your stay and thank you for read...
597 101 24
Abigail Holmes has never seen the outside of the SGTS, has never seen her parents, has never known any lifestyle apart from the one she lives now. Bu...