Holy Trinity: Three Naughty...

rihannalover12 tarafından

Sequel to Holy Trinity. It's kinda of like Holy Trinity but I got some new people: Cast and Characters: Sol... Daha Fazla

Solange come by
Jealously and Hatered (Part 1 )
Jealously and Hatered ( Part 2)
Rihanna revenge
A/n
Wedding Plans

We Ride

225 4 0
rihannalover12 tarafından

This part is going to be about there summer. So let's get started, since it's July I just wanted to start out with a summer type story.

Rihanna Pov

I'd rented a Jeep for the summer which was hard thing to rent because the only place to get a Jeep would be at a Jeep store at least that's what I read on the Internet. I was so excited to show Beyonce and Nicki my new Jeep. I sure do think they're gonna like it. I heard someone walk out of the door, I thought it was either Beyonce or Nicki but it wasn't. It was Chris Brown who can outside wanting a hug so I have him a hug and you know tried to be nice to him as I could.

But then I had a bit of a flashback of when the incident( I think we all know what happened) which scared me and made myself snap out if it while Chris was talking.

"Can you do that for me" he asked looking at her in the eyes and waving his hand in her face, snapping his fingers.

"Huh what" I replied having no idea what he was talking about. "Um I'm sorry what did you say" I asked making him feel like garbage. Chris was the only person who cares about me, while I quicky ran inside to tell Nicki who was in the living room watching tv, and fouled around with her phone.

"Hey girl" she said as I pulled Nicki outside to see the Jeep.

"Well here she is" I said showing her.

"Wow you must've paid some big bucks  for this wow" she said shocked staring at the cat with her eyes widen like they were about to pop out of there sockets.

"Calm down Nicki" I felt something creep up my lower back. As I reached over I felt something, it was more like a hand trying to feel my butt. Then I hear laugher coming from somewhere. I knew it had to be Beyonce.

"Bey I know it's you" I said turning around to see her.

"How are you this good" she said playfully hitting my arm with her elbow. Then she glanced at the car from the corner of her eye. She immediately got all excited and jumped up and down like a kid in a candy store. I was excited actually with Nicki and Bey. All of a sudden Nicki had this idea if having a road trip to Vegas, but I couldn't go I have a meeting with the design company that day. I didn't tell Nicki or Beyonce yet though.

" Yeah road trip that I'm not able to go" I said with Nicki and Beyonce shocked and wondering why.

"Aww" Beyoncé said quietly looking at me "I brought martinas though" she said whining as Solange comes into the picture with Jay who is helping Solange with the groceries. Beyonce looked at her lil sister with her evil eye. Jay-z whopped me in with a kiss which was surprising to both her and me, she then tan over to me and whispered ' oh my god, I can't believe he just did that'.

We sat down in the chair near by and talked about why she ran into me. " I don't really know why I did that I guess panicked I guess" she said holding my hand so fucking tight that it almost hurt. I was about t ok scream abd I almost cried but I tried to hold back the tears.

"So um what's up" I asked her whipping tears from my face not wanting Bey or anybody to see me cry. I told myself that I had to stop crying but it was too late, Beyonce saw that I was crying.

"What's wrong" she'd ask me loosening up he grip. I mumbled a thank you which thankfully she didn't heat that. Nicki spent 10 minutes looking all around the car until she finally said "can I get a closer look". I opened the car with the keys and continued talk to Beyonce.

"What do you want from him, like what is your need from him" I explained to her smiling but at the same time feeling sad about it. As my tears were about to go away, my mom called telling me that my little brother Rajad had a skateboarding accident so I quicky got into my car and drove on off to the hospital.

~Inside the hospital~

I ran into the room that Rajad was in, shutting the door behind me.

" I got here as fast as I could" I said getting hold of my breathe. I saw that has leg was broken with a cast and everything. The doctor told me that he fell off his skateboard trying to do a flip to impress his friends, I looked at him angrly.

I walked over to Rajad and thumped him on the head " boy what did you do now" I say with a loud voice, as he whined "stop yelling at me" I looked around in disbelief trying not to look directly at the cast. I then went to go get me something to drink as I walked over to the cafeteria, I saw some blood spots on the clear white, shiny floor. After a while I ignored it. My walk suddenly turned into a run when I heard the voice of my mom sceaming for help but I was too late as soon as I could reach the my mom and looked at the door it was locked. Lucky I had my phone I'm my pocket, I then grabbed it out and texted Beyonce to let her know what has happened.

Beyonce Pov

Rihanna had sent me an urgent message telling me everything that happened from the getting the juice to being locked out the room. I was getting worried but she told me not to worry in her text. But as I was going to tell Nicki who was texting Lil Wayne to come over to figure out some lyrics to the song 'High School'.

"Oh hey Bey listen I'm going to have Lil Wayne come by if that's ojag, to you know work on some lyrics about songs if that's okay with you" She said looking desperate to have Lil Wayne come by.

"When is he coming" I asked zoning our a bit.

"About 5 o'clock" she said smiling getting her pen and pad ready for Lil Wayne. "It it's 4:30 he should be on his way" she said excitedly as she texted him.

He came about 5 minutes before 5:000pm, I was being polite you know shaking his hand and lolin ng at his grill on his teeth as he smiled at me. Suddenly I had chills going up and down my back, I snuck inside to take some pills from the doctor I have no idea why or where they came from I'm also soppose to take one every night before bed.

Nicki Pov

Lil Wayne and I looked at the clock it was 9:00pm and we almost got the sing. But we got suck on the last part.

"What do you wanna do for this part" I says singing it a little. As Lil Wayne went to go get a drink, Lil Kim came by to give me my stereo speakers back.

" Here you are" she said holding them up so I could see them.

"Put them on the table" I told her which she did what I had asked her. "How are you" I said awkardly holding the two stereo speakers in my handa. "Thanks for uh giving me my stuff back" I said holding my hand out did her to slap my hand as she walked by to the door.

"You leaving?" I asked feeling sad.

"Yeah I go home to my dog" she replied with a smile, opening the door and holding it. Beyonce came in seeming very much in a bad mood like she didn't even say hi to me when she came in, she just looked at me and went on to the studio room for sone reason. After about 30 minutes she still was in the room. I was getting worried so I put my own and pad down in the table and stick my head into the room. She had headphones on as I tried calling her she didn't hear me until she looked up, I quickly shut the door trying not to slap it close. I ran into the room where I was, grabbed my pad and pen and sat there like I was doing my work I saw the door knob opening.

Once Lil Wayne came back we started to write and figured out the ending of the song.

Beyonce Pov

I heard Rihanna's brother's accident, I couldn't believe that he got up in the hospital again, I refuse to believe it. But she heard me tearing up which I have no idea how she noticed it but she did then I hear her singing 'California King Bed' which I'd the only song that makes me calm. I love her voice when she singing and dancing it's cool to see her dance her Barbados style of dance. I love her not on a sexual way or anything just as a friend. I'm so glad to have such a good friend.

Enough of that nonsense, I was still a little mad and sad at the same time but I eventually got out of that room after about an hour in a half if bring in that room, I finally decided to get out of that room. I was going into the room where Nicki was as I heard the door of Rihanna with her lil brother.

"What's he doing here" I asked looking over at Nicki and seeing her liking at Rihanna and he brother tearing up a little, I went over and hugged and confort her as she cried.

"I'm sorry" she said whipping her tears from her face.

"He's moving in with us" Rihanna said nervously.

***To be continued***

A/n: I wonder what I think of in the next chapter. Please vote, Comment, and follow me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.6K 2.3K 25
[Sequel To Beautiful Mistake] New relationships, new people, more problems, more secrets.
176K 8.4K 65
Nicki and Rihanna are girlfriends and have an amazing relationship but will Nicki be able to love Beyonce too? -- DDLG Moments G!P and GXG moments --
90.8K 4.9K 27
The Continuation To : My Best Friends Husband
216K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -