Bullet From A Gun

By DaydreamAwayxx

[second book in the criminal series] Zayn hasn't changed a bit. He's still the same bad boy I fell in love w... More

Description & Trailer
00: Fast Car
01: Back From the Dead
02: Born Hell Bound
03: Like A Rollercoaster Ride
04: Forgive My Sin
05: Confident Coward
06: Right Next To You
08: Don't Be Mad
09: Drop All Your Worries
10: Been Here Before
11: For You
12: Irresistible
13: If You Go, I Go
14: Good Ones Go
15: So Now Run
16: Tear It Apart
17: Almost Got It Right
18: I Hate You, Don't Leave Me
19: An Unfortunate Consequence
20: Just You and Me
21: This is Love
22: Settle Down
23: Demons
24: Misery
25: Everybody's Watching Me
26: Going Through the Motions
27: Maybe I'm a Liar
28: In a Burning Room
29: Don't Look Back
30: I'm Yours
The Playlist
thank you & third book details

07: Nowhere We Can Hide

18.2K 658 108
By DaydreamAwayxx

07: Nowhere We Can Hide

“I have to ask you something important,” Zayn says to Harry.

“What?” he mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

Zayn and Harry spend the night at Andy’s because Zayn refused to leave AJ by herself, even though her brother was going to be there. He didn’t want to take any chances, who could blame him?

“Were you really serious when you told me that me and AJ should run away?” he asks him.

Harry yawns, looking at that clock. “Listen, it’s like three in the morning. We’ll talk about it at a later hour. Plus, you said it was stupid.”

“No, we have to talk about it now because I’m seriously considering it.” Zayn pulls Harry to sit up on the couch.

Harry groans. “We can plan your kidnapping in the morning, okay? Now please, go away. Go have sex or something,” he tells him, pushing him away.

Zayn rolls his eyes and shake him. “Harry, I’m serious.”

Harry sits up and runs his hands over his face. “This better be good, you fucking prick.”

Zayn grins. “Thanks.”

Harry rolls his tired eyes. “What do you want?”

“Do you think I should ask her to run away with me?” he asks.

Harry shrugs. “If you want to, but she’ll probably be sacred to leave. And you would have to run very far so Sonny doesn’t track your ass.”

“Where?”

“I don’t know. Across town?”

“Like where?”

“Like where Lou lives, that area over there.”

“That’s only an hour from here,” Zayn says.

“Then where Niall lives?”

Zayn shrugs, thinking about. Niall lives closer to the suburbs. He wasn’t so sure if he wanted to move out of the city. “Maybe,” he mumbles. “Alright, well,” Zayn starts as he stands. “I’m going to sleep. We have to be out of here early,” he tells him before going back to AJ’s room.

                                                                         ***

“AJ,” Zayn whispers. “Babe,” he mumbles into her neck. “I have to go. You have to let go of me,” he tells her quietly, impressed my her strong grip.

“No, don’t go,” she mumbles into his shirt, holding his waist tighter. “You’re comfy.”

He chuckles, causing his chest to vibrate against her face. “I’m glad you find me comfortable. You can top me any time you want, babe,” he tells her half conscious body with a smirk.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” she mumbles into his chest.

“”It would be sexy as hell watching you ride my-”

AJ laughs, shutting him up with a kiss. “Careful there, big boy. Don’t get too excited,” she winks at him. He smirks at her. She laughs and pats his crotch teasingly. “Time to get up,” she tell him, sitting up and throwing the blankets on him and running away from him.

Zayn frowns and grabs her before she can leave the room, pinning her against the door. “You can tease me like that,” he whispers into her ear. “That’s my job.”

“I think I just did, though,” she says, challenging him, holding his stare.

He smirks. “Don’t let it happen again,” he says quietly. He kisses her neck and then pulls away from her.

“You’re such a jerk,” she tells him, pushing him playfully.

He chuckles. “You love me,” he tells her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

“I actually hate you now,” she says to him, sticking her tongue out at him. “Now, please, let me go. I have to get ready for work and then I have a class tonight,” she tells him.

“A class?”

“Uni,” she says as he releases her.

“What time?” he asks, following her around the room.

“Eight.”

“At night?”

“Yup,” she answers as she gathers clean clothes.

“What time do you get off work?” he asks.

“Seven. I have to go home and eat then I have to go to leave again at seven thirty.”

“Why so late?” Zayn asks, as he pulls his jeans back on.

“Because it’s a night class,” she tells him. She kisses his cheek. “I have to go shower. Are you going to be here when I get back?” she asks.

He shake his head. “I have a couple things I have to do. I’ll call you tonight, alright babe?”

She nods and smiles at him. “I’ll be waiting.”

He smirks and kisses her. “I’ll talk to you later,” he tells her before she goes off to the bathroom.

Zayn sighs and gathers his things. He yawns and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. He says bye to Andy and drags Harry out the front door as he protested, complaining it is way to early to wake him up.

“Shut up and get in the damn car,” Zayn tells him.

Harry groans and flips him off as he sits in the passenger seat. He leans his head against the window, trying to sleep a little more. He finally starts to drift off to sleep as Zayn pulls in front of their building. Harry drags himself behind Zayn, leaning against the walls of the hallway for support.

“You’re so ridiculous,” Zayn tells him. He rolls his eyes as Harry curls up on the sofa. “I’m going to shower. I’m going out.”

“Where could you possibly go at this hour?” Harry mumbles into the cushions.

“I’m going to talk to AJ’s mother.”

This catches Harry off guard and he sits up at full attention. “What?”

“I’m going to talk to her about me and her and everything,” Zayn clarifies. He walks over to their small closet, opening the safe and putting his gun away, locking it again.

“What the hell for?” Harry asks from the living room.

“To ask her something,” Zayn calls from his room.

“Are you ask her about moving her?” Harry asks.

Zayn puts his phone on his dresser and grabs clean clothes. “Yeah…”

Harry chuckles loudly. “Good luck with that,” he tells him sarcastically.

Zayn rolls his eyes. “Whatever,” he mutters before going off to get ready.

                                                                         ***

Zayn pulls up to the front of the small, familiar house. He hasn’t been there in what felt like so long. The small house still looks exactly the same. He chuckles to himself as he turns off his car. He gets out and fixes his shirt as he approaches the door. He takes a deep breath and rings the bell. It isn’t that early, around ten in the morning. She should be home. Hopefully, she’s not at work.

“Coming!” A familiar voice calls.

Zayn smiles to himself. Thank God.

The door opens and reviles AJ’s mother, standing there in her work clothes. She looks confused when she sees Zayn, of all people, at her door at such an early hour.

“Zayn?” she asks. “AJ isn’t here. She’s at her-”

“I know,” he says, cutting her off. “I actually came here to see you,” he tells her.

Now, she looks even more puzzled. “Me? Why?”

“I wanted to talk to you about AJ’s living situation,” he says.

She looks at him for a moment, before releasing a breath. “Alright, come in.” She gestures him in and he walks inside. She shuts the door behind him. She leads him into the small kitchen. “I have to get to work soon, so please, make this quick.”

Zayn takes a deep breath. “Listen, I don’t like her living with him. He’s still very dangerous and she’s scared of him.”

She sighs, taking a sip of her coffee mug. “I know she is, but we don’t have any other options.” She examines his face. “Zayn, I know you want to protect her and it means a lot to me. I really did mean what I told you that day. I just want what’s best for her and I can’t afford it right now.”

“I could pay for it. I have plenty of money from what I use to do and I can help. She got a job, too. Ms. Samuels, I swear, I’ll do anything. Just please tell her to come live with me,” Zayn pleads desperately.

“Anabelle,” she corrects him. “You can call me Anabelle.”

Zayn smiles at her. “Ms. Sam- Anabelle, just please consider it. I promise I’ll take care of her and I’ll move her as far away from him as I can. You and Andy can even come with us if you want.”

“Zayn, that’s really nice of you, but I can’t let you pay her tuition.”

“Then just let me help because she won’t and this is killing me.”

“I can’t let you do that,” she tells him.

“Please? I’ll do anything you want,” he tells her. “Just please. I have to know she’s going to be okay. She’s not safe with him and I really don’t give a shit that his parole officer is there with him. He hates her and you know that. And he hates me and he’ll do what ever he wants to. Jail isn’t going to stop him. You should know, you married him.”

The last part come out bitterly, catching Anabelle off guard. She stares at him and puts her mug down. “How serious do you take your relationship with my daughter?” she asks randomly.

“Very serious, ma’am,” Zayn answers.

“Do you really love her?”

“She’s the only girl I’ve ever loved.”

She watches him, to make sure he’s not lying. “How old are you now, Zayn?”

“Almost twenty four.”

“You know that running away with her isn’t going to stop him from keep you two apart? He’s going to chase after you.”

“I know.”

“And you’ll be putting her in the same amount of danger, if not more.”

Zayn looks at her, trying to figure out where she is going with this. “I know and I’m willing to do what ever it takes to keep her safe.”

She looks at him as a smile creeps on her face. “Have you ever thought about marrying her, Zayn?”

His eyes widen. “What?”

Marriage. Have you ever though about it?”

He nods, unsure of himself. “Yeah, well, sorta.”

She smiles. “Have you ever thought about it with her? Honestly.”

“I- I guess, I don’t really know, I-” he stutters.

She chuckles. “Just answer this last question and I’ll tell you my final answer.”

“Okay,” he answers.

“If I told you that you had to marry her in order for me to let you help us out financial and get her away from that demon bastard, what would you say?” she asks seriously.

“Honestly?” he asks. She nods. He takes a deep breath. The answer wasn’t even something he had to think about. He smirks to himself before he opens his mouth. “I would say hell yes,” he tells her.

She chuckles at his response. “Now, all you have to do is get her to marry you,” she tells him.

He smiles. “And you would be perfectly okay with us getting married?”

She nods. “As long as somewhere along the line I get a grandchild, because God only know when Andy is going to settle down.”

Zayn laughs. “Alright, I promise. Well I guess I have to go buy a ring,” he tells her.

She smiles. “Thank you for everything you’ve done for her. God only knows where she would’ve been if she didn’t meet you. I know I always came off a little harsh, but it was only because I wanted what was best for her, and now I can see that you’re probably the best thing that has happened to her.”

He smiles and pulls her into a hug. “Thank you,” he says quietly.

She smiles at him. “No, thank you.”

---------------------

See, I almost cut it off right before he was going to reply to her marriage question… but I didn’t, hehe.

Anyway, omg. What do you think is going to happen now? :o

Okay, to give me some time to write, I will update again when this gets [300] votes! So, comment, vote and fan! Hopefully Wattpad has fixed its reads, because I know the last chapter has a lot more than what is counted for, sigh.

:) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 12.7K 17
[first book in the criminal series] I'm in love with the Bradford bad boy. He sells drugs and he's a hustler. He carries a knife and has a gun in his...
345K 16.5K 45
✔[Completed] ( Under heavy editing) When Zayn Malik, a psychology student gets a chance to meet his favorite celebrity (his one and only crush too)...
68.5K 2.2K 22
this was my first book so i apologize if you cringe lmfaooooo 😩 *** She never wanted to fall in love with him, but she did. He doesn't trust anyone...
544K 17.9K 82
Sometimes love can get tainted, it just happens out of nowhere... (completed) warning: typos galore! Unedited. - HIGHEST RANKINGS! Zayn #1 Selena #2...