Emison | Regret

By RAlNBXW

An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she mani... More

Alison's Posse
The Project
Date Night
The person next to me
Intentions
The Start
Changes
Shopping Trips
Meetings
Assignment
Coming Out
Suspended
Sometimes
Friday night
Dealbreaker
Family Dinner
Comfort
Secret
Love's end
NEW EMISON FANFIC

Dances | Lust & Love

7.9K 153 102
By RAlNBXW

Alicia's POV

"Ugh, I look horrible" Emily groaned as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Both my hands were on her shoulders,
"You look beautiful, Em" I whispered in her ear.

I could see her cheeks turning red in the mirror.

She's adorable.

Emily sat by her desk, infront of a smaller mirror. She had boxes of jewelry set out on the desk.

"They're all so pretty, I don't know which one I should wear!" she looked at them, picking them up then she placed them down again.

She turned her head back to look at me,
"Which one should I wear Alicia?" she smiled.

That little flirty smile.

I walked over to her desk, I saw the jewelry alligned perfectly. I picked up a emerald pendant.
"How about this one?" I asked as I showed it to her.
She smiled, "Whichever you think looks best."

Everything looks good on her; I crouched down so that I could get to her neck. I moved her nearly curled hair to the side, it was soft and smooth.

"Alicia." she said my name.
"Mmm?" I responded

"I.. I-I think I'm ready.. you gave me confidence a-and I think I'm ready to tell my parents.." she tried to sound confident but I could see her hands fidgeting under her desk and her legs shaking.

"To know that I'm the one who gave you confidence, makes me happy." I smiled, "But.. are you sure?" I asked looking in the mirror to see her worrying.

"I don't know.. I can try but you don't know my parents, my mom, she's.. she wouldn't accept a daughter like me.. I wouldn't exist her eyes, I'd be seen like a lodger who just stays in her house." She explained.

"Listen, Emily, you're a beautiful person, you have a beautiful personality too, your mom will accept you, she might need time to accept it, like you did. It's okay with you being yourself, it's okay to not be ready to tell anyone but never pretend that you're not who you are. I like the you now, I think that you're a strong girl who can deal with alot. But sometimes, you can't always be strong, you have to let it out too. But it's up to you to decide." I confessed.

She turned round to look at me, she peered into my eyes. My heart beat so fast, it was like a bullet train.
Emily's eyes could shoot you down with innocence, the kind that would keep your heart beating.

I looked into her eyes and could see pure kindness.

After her confession of wanting to go with me, accepting who she is, I don't know if I'll be able to keep myself in the safe zone. We're so close, our noses are touching, I could just lean in and kiss her soft lips.

Bzzzzz!
Damn it!

She jumped in surprise, and we lost contact. I quickly clasped the pendant on her as she fixed her hair, applying her makeup.

"It's probably Spencer" Emily cleared the air.

I decided to get her phone for her,
"Em, you got a text from Ali" I read as she reacted a bit too quickly, a smile forming on her face but then it was replaced with a neutral expression.

"She asked who's your ride." I continued reading.

"Tell her Spencer. Also, add to it that there's already a lot of us, so she should get a ride from someone else" Emily said as she added a touch of lipstick.

I did as told as I hit the send button.

Bzzzzz
"It's a text from Spencer."

"What does it say?" Emily asked grabbing her new shiny black 3-inch heels. She started putting them on.

"That she's on her way here." I smiled handing her phone back.

Emily stood up from the chair.
Whew! Emily Fields! Definition of  beauty, perfection and flawless? Emily Fields.

She took a spin infront of the mirror,
"How do I look?" she asked a bit shy

"Be-Beautiful." I stuttered. I was stunned by her beauty.

She linked her arm with mine, closed her lights and her bedroom door on her way out.

We was walking down her stairs carefully, she fell once, but I caught her.

We could see her parents waiting for her.

"Oh! Emily! You've grown into a fine lady, you should dress like this when we go out to dinner! My little girl.." Pam squealed hugging Emily with the biggest smile on her face.

Wayne stood next to Pam in his military uniform, I guess they just got back.

He embraced Emily into a hug,
"My little princess Emmy! All grown up now, every guy is going to be in awe. I've missed you so much, it's good to see you like this!" he laughed

"And this is?" Wayne gestured to me as I waited on the side.

"Alicia, she's my date to the party." Emily smiled genuinely trying to keep herself strong.

Wayne opened his mouth then closed it. He smiled as he shook my hand.
"Wayne. Thank you so much for taking care of her."

"No, it's my pleasure. Emily's been taking care of me too." I smiled.

Pam stood their silently, smiling.
It seemed forced.

Bzzzzzzz

"It's Spencer." Emily looked up from her phone, hugging her family again.

"We should get going." She pulled herself away as Wayne patted her back giving her a smile.

I followed after Emily, she opened her door,
"Have fun girls" Pam smiled as we saw Spencer's car parked infront of Emily's house. Pam waved at us as she closed the door.

The window unwinded, "Hurry up guys!" Hanna shouted as we rushed to the door.

I sat inside as Emily took the seat next to the window.
She closed the door and put her seatbelt on as Spencer drove towards Rosewood High.

"I thought Noel's parties were at his cabin." Emily stated

"This year, Noel wanted to change it up and have it at school." Aria explained.

"I can't wait to see Ali in her dress! I wonder what she's wearing." Hanna said as she thought hard about it.

Emily turned her head to look out the window.

   *** Aria's POV
We unbuckled our seatbelts as we opened the doors to get out.

Hanna fell on me as she tried to get out but tripped over her leg.

"Hanna!" Spencer exclaimed as she locked her car.

"Sorry" she whispered to me as I fixed my dress.

I applied mascara while I waited for them to walk.

We started walking and you could hear the music blasting out from the gates.

I checked my phone, I had a text from Ezra. Ever since our meeting at the bar, I've had to keep a distance. But, when I was at the brew, it was like we never met. I realised, maybe we could work it out. I mean I like Noel, hes a great guy, I've had a crush on him since seventh grade. But, Ezra is different, he brings it to a new level, he's irresistable, he's nothing like the guys I met in Iceland at the clubs.

'Are you here yet?' - Ezra
I looked at his message
'Just arrived x ' I sent back smiling to myself.

I walked in, the hallway was literally empty, except for this one couple going rough on the lockers.

I walked down the steps, to see lights everywhere, music blasted out, people dancing and dying.

Okay, not literally.

There were drunks, the teachers didn't even seem to care.
Someone must've thought it'd be better to have alcohol.

"Hey!" Noel stretched out the 'ey' as he greeted me, giving me a drink.

"No thanks, I don't.." My voice drowned in the music.

He put the drink down.
"Dance with me Montgomery." He grabbed my arm pulling me to the dancefloor where there were other students dancing.

I owe him atleast a dance.

"Still the same then." I laughed at him
"Hey, that hurt." he joked

We danced as we relived some of the small moments we had over the years

"And last year on the field trip, when you ditched your posse, you found me in the waterfall, after I was thrown in it by Sean!" He laughed

"I remember! I got your text and I came to the woods, I didn't expect to see you swimming!" I couldn't control my laughter.

I had my arms on his shoulders, resting them on him.
We could be friends.
I wouldn't want it to be more complicated than it already was.

I finally spotted Ezra at the drinks stand, handing them out.

The song finished. I kissed Noel on his cheek.
"Thanks Noel." I hugged him and ran off to the drinks stand.

"They're not 'punch' you know." I smiled upon seeing Ezra in his suit.

"They're not?" He looked at me worrying.

"Almost everyone here knows that though." I said

He looked at me, I looked at him, studying his face. Adorable.

"I want a drink, Mr.Fitz" I stretched the 'tz' sound. I hadmy hands on the stand, I was his only customer.

I looked at me dazzled. I wasn't going to let him think he could keep his emotions in check because I can't. I know he can't either.

"Come on." I took his fingers into my hand and dragged him with me.

Hanna's POV
I drank what was left in my cup.
I felt a bit dizzy.

I walked around and bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" I winced, with my head pounding

They had a camera around their neck, they saw my face and apologised.

"Waaaaaaaaait!!!" I slurred as they got up trying to move.

I got up and stepped on my dress and fell on them.

"Ah! Not again!" I hit myself on the head.

"Hey, you look like a carpet." I blurted out.

I latched onto them.

"Can you get off me please?" he pleaded trying to push me off.

Ah. It's Lucas.

"I-I'm really sorry about earlier, forgive me." He said

"Don'cha' worry about it~ Jusssss carry me ova' there." I pointed in a random direction.

My head was spinning, but I felt great. Parties are great. Carpets are great.

I appeared to be on a sofa in a room playing Truth or Dare.

"Shut up Hanna!" I shouted out feeling drowsy.

They looked at me and burst out laughing.

"Lemme play!" I yapped, falling off the sofa. I sat on the floor with them.

"Alright, drunk girl." a guy said

"I, am not drunk. I am Hanna!" I explained

"And, we think Hanna needs a rest." A girl in the circle said.

"Hanna thinkssss she should plaaaaaay" I slurred again hiccupping.

"I think what she means is-" Spencer came into the room trying to drag me out.

"No, Hanna knows what Hanna means." I replied taking a sip from somebody's cup.

Emily's POV
I was currently dancing with Alicia, she can dance alright. I had my hands around her neck, moving in time to the beat.

We laughed as she took my hand and spun me around.

I admit, Alicia makes me happy, it's fun with her. She takes care of me.

Alison arrived about 3minutes ago and she was already dancing with some guy. Her back was to his front as she moved in time too. She gave her smirk and he had his hands travelling down her body.

Oh well, it's not like that's any of my business. I'm done with that. I'm here today to be with Alicia.

I turned as Alicia had her arms on the side of my hips. She was behind me, moving in slow movements.

Her lips found their way to my ear, her breath tingling as it gave me goosebumps.

"You know Em, maybe you shouldn't have drank those drinks you were given" she whispered

Aww, she was being nice.

"Its a good different but you're so.. different" she added

Her breathing changed.

I kept dancing, Alicia's hands moved up. Her hands were on my shoulders.

"Is it a bad thing?" I spoke, my voice went a bit raspy from the unfamiliar taste.

I licked my lips, that alcohol was the best.

Alicia's eyes wandered to my lips.
"N-No.." she trailed off, changing how she danced.

"How am I different?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well... you're bolder." she whispered into my ear.

It made me gulp.

"Ali, am I sexy?" I slurred a bit.

She seemed to be surprised in the sudden change of speech, and for the first time, I called her Ali.

She gulped and was silent for a moment.
"Yes." she responded
I shouted with glee.

"So, would I turn you on?"

Alicia's expression changed into a shocked face and then she laughed.

"Emily, I think thats enough drinks for tonight." she patted my back.

"Aliiiiii" I begged

"I can't answer that, Em" she laughed.

I want to make sure she answers it.
I started dancing dirty, grinding on her.

She was taken by surprise.
I turned so that I was face to face with her.

"You look great in that dress." I whispered in her ear with my voice raspy.

I smirked as I took the drink from someone's hand and drank it.

"Emily.." Alicia trailed off

"You're so different like this, it makes it so hard to con--" she added

I lunged at Alicia, I kissed her.
I did. Nobody noticed since everyone was practically wasted; even Hanna.

She tried to pull back, I forcefully kissed her again.

She can't resist me for that long.

She started to kiss back but with more dominance, of course, she was restraining herself since before.

I smiled a bit into the kiss knowing I made her give in.

My hands went down to her waist.
I felt like, I had power, for once.

I pulled back.

We looked at eachother in the eyes. Her face turned red.

No way.. She's all red.

"I found a tomato!" Hanna shouted out rolling on the floor pointing at Alicia.

"Shut up Hanna." Spencer said.
"Its not a tomato, idiot." A guy from a crowd said.

Two seniors came and took the crowd away laughing at Hanna, Spencer drank quite a bit.

"I-I-I u-um..." Alicia stuttered embarrassed, her blonde hair was in curls.

"Yoooooooooouuuuu" I started
"- can't believe that Miss Emily Fieldssssss, just did thaaaaat." I added waving my hands in the air.

"Did my message get across?" I smiled
Her eyes went wide open.
She traced her fingers over her lips.

"Ah.." she started but trailed off yet again.

I smirked.

"Cool off Tomato Ali. I'm gonnaaaaa get a new drink." I shook my empty cup

"I don't think that's a good idea." she looked me in the eyes with worry

"Don't worry! I can handle it. I'm going to the toilet after to clean my head." I hugged her to reassure her. She nodded and went into a crowd and started dancing with them, I sighed as I started walking to the drinks table, nobody was there.
I stepped forward and almost tripped.

What the hell?!

Looks like a corpse.

I crouched down.
"Hey.." I poked them
"Don't sleep here okaaaaay? It's dangerous, I almost tripped over you." I explained shaking my head.

Idiots.

"Actually.. they passed out, they didn't decide to sleep there." a brunette next to me corrected

I stood up, pulling my dress down, maybe it was a bit too short...

Oh well.
I walked until I got to the stall;
I poured another cup and downed it.

Ah! Tasted like heaven!
I took another.
Okaaaay; this is my last onee.

I took the last cup and downed it.
It was heaven.

I started heading to the bathroom.

I stood infront of the mirror looking at myself.

Alicia said I was sexy...
That's good right?

I turned to the side and looked at myself.
Dresses and parties aren't really my thing..
I sighed, atleast someone appreciated me and loved the way I looked.

I took out my lipstick and looked in the mirror to start applying it.
I then put it away in my bra.

Useful pocket.

I smacked my lips, and started to head out the toilet when I reached for the handle, the door opened.

"Ah. Sorry." I apologised, looking down a bit, heels made me taller.

Well duh.

The person looked up at me and we looked at eachother for a second as she walked in with the door closing behind her.

I blinked to get myself out of the trance.

I reached for the handle again.

My arm was grabbed.

"Hey." she greeted.

"I really should be back out there" I said.

"Can't we talk for a bit? I haven't talked to you. You ignored my calls and you text me back like you don't know me." she said

"Fine." I said letting go of the handle and turning round to see her face.

"You look great in that. The make-up too.." she said

Small talk.

"Thanks."

"You look nice too." I complimented her.

"Don't you wish you could rip it off me?" she joked.

My eyes turned cold and I felt anger again, I wasn't having this.

A sudden change. Maybe it was the alcohol.

// "Well... you're bolder." //

I grabbed her by her arm, I pulled her to the side and took her by the shoulder and slammed her into the wall.

"Alison. Stop doing that." I said looking at her.

She winced a bit but then it was replaced with a smirk.

"Emily, I don't think you have the right to act like this." she grabbed my arm and shook it off her.

"You're selfish, Alison." I added almost regretting it, but I shouldn't care.

"Em.. have you been drinking?" she asked but I ignored the question.

She was about to move but then shot me a look.

"What's up with you?" She snapped

Ice Queen.

"You can't 'flirt' with me, joke about stuff, lead me on and use me. Its not fair Alison." I retorted.

I wasn't going to back down and let this slide.

She sighed as she gave me a cold stare.

It hurt.

"Is that what you think I am?" she seemed disappointed

I took a look at her.
"Yes. I don't see.. the person who is a nice and caring friend. I don't see the girl who could demand a no to guys who wanted to get their hands on you.
I see someone who latches onto every guy she sees. You're a wreck, Alison." I snarked.

She sighed.
"Are you done now?" She looked up from the floor and into my eyes with no expression. As if all her emotions were drained from her.

It hurt so much.. A cold expressionless face.

It irritated me. Is this how she does things?

"God damn it, Alison! What is wrong with you? How do you have the right to look at me like that, why are you angry at me?!" I gripped onto her shoulders, almost shouting at her.

"Having fun with someone else tonight?" she raised her eyebrow.

"No-,Yes-,No-,Y-Yes" I kept changing it I mean I was having fun with Alicia but right now.. in this moment. I'm in control for once. Alison is being submissive. My hands were blocking her path to leave.

"T-Thats not what it's about here." I continued

She looked me in the eyes

"Then, what is it about?" she looked at me

"I..." I closed my mouth, I couldn't say anything. Why was I acting like this? Normally I'd just leave it alone.

"So, whose your partner?" She questioned.

"What?"
I don't get i-

"Oh! You mean Ali?" I asked.

Just then she looked down and then looked up, she shot me a look.

It was intense.

"Ali..?" she asked

"Alicia" I sighed.

"Are you two.." she trailed off hinting at it.

"Maybe, I hope." I gave her a light smile.

"Did you have fun tonight?" she smirked shaking my arms away and grabbing them.

"Yeah. I did." I replied shaking her off.

Its much more fun with you.
Its different, a overwhelming feeling of excitement. A pound that will never stop, the moment I saw her here, the moment she looked at me. It's been beating like crazy.

But I have to let this go, I said what I needed to; I need to move on.

I went to the door, Alison was still backed to the wall.

My hand was on the handle, I pulled on it.

I let it go. I walked back.
Damn it.

I took a step to Ali, peering into her eyes.

She looked into mine studying me.

"Alison, I hate how you do things." I admitted

She raised her eyebrow; surprised.

"You're toxic." I whispered into her ear, my voice became raspy as I did drink a lot and from shouting at her.

"Poison." She mouthed.

I kissed her, with all the hate I had. All I endured. Most of it was love; which was built up and broken down into disappointment. With the most passion.

I pulled back.

"There. Hope you got my message." I wiped my lips and headed for the door, yet again.

Alison was dumb-founded.

Just this time, I thought maybe I was going to leave the bathroom.

I heard heels behind me tapping the floor, rather loud, haste.

A arm gripped onto mine and pulled me back. I was yanked into a stall and slammed to the side of the stall.

"If you can play it like that, so can I" she said in a low voice.

I tried to break free but I couldn't.

"I saw you two tonight. All.. cosy. Warm was it? I can show you that" She said

Her words made me shiver throughout my body.

"I saw your kiss." she whispered into my ear.
Her breath tingled and made me feel hot.

Different.

"A-Ali.." I managed to say

"You don't get to do that Emily." she muttered.

Her hand was on my cheek; she leant in for a kiss and kissed me.

She pulled me in for a deep kiss.

"Alison." I whimpered.

She pulled back.
Blue crystals.

"That Alicia girl can't control herself around you" Alison said slowly, bringing her arms around my neck.

She lingered there for a bit.

I gulped.

"But its not like you can either" she whispered into my ear once more.

"Because you're toxic" I whispered.

She smirked.

She kissed me again as I kissed her back.

A poison, taking me more every time.
Poison doesn't listen to your body.

It'll devour you.

I gripped my hands onto her waist.

I inhaled her scent. I missed it.

But... It's not right.
I can't..
I'm different.

I pushed her away from me.
"Alison. Thanks. I did love you. I love you. I'll always love you. Maybe not the same as before but as a friend.
I'll be here to support you. Any problems with Ryan, send him right over, I'll show him!" I kissed her again, with a laugh.

Tears started flowing from my eyes.
Ah. I'm becoming emotional.

"Since you're moving on, I just wanted to say that when you got hit, I was so scared. It happened because of me, you get hurt because of me. It's best for us this way. Ah, Em. Don't cry." She smiled wiping my tears away.

// "We'll be friends forever" //
Alison's words that evening when we were at the Grille, echoed. All 5 of us.

"You drank more than me, you'll probably forget all about this. So, yeah. Go." Alison smiled at me before embracing me in a hug.

I left the stall.
My eyeliner was running.
"Here" Alison gave me her eyeliner.
I thanked her as she walked out.

I quickly applied it and went out the bathroom.

I found Alicia.
She was passed out on a couch with Hanna sitting on her and Spencer on the side of the couch.

I grabbed two drinks from a table near me, I downed them both.

I phoned Aria.
Ring Ring...

Ring Ring...

Ring Ring...

she picked up,
"yes?" she answered

"where've you been?!" I asked with worry

"ah. um. don't worry, i'm fine." she responded

"I need a bit of help. We're going home. Got 3 passed out and a extra drunkie." I explained

"You don't sound drunk" Aria said

"I guess I calmed down. I went to the bathroom earlier." I told her

I told her I'd wait in the parking lot by Spencer's car.

"Come on Hanna, stop dragging your feet and walk yourself." I said to her.

I saw Aria at the car already, her hair was a bit messed. Must've been the wind.

I dug into Spencer's pocket and found her keys, I tossed it to Aria as she got into the driver's seat.
I put Spencer next to Aria, Hanna next to me. She took the seat up by lying down!
Uh.. I'll just..
I sat down and motioned for Alicia to sit on my lap. She nodded and then dozed off.

Ah.. this was embarrassing!

A / N - Hello there!
It's been so long I'm sorry, I made this chapter long to make up for the time, it is currently 8am for me. I haven't slept, written this for you guys. I know this is REALLY LONG, Idk if you guys are okay with that or not but I tried to make it as detailed and as good quality but all of you deserve it!

I wanted to post this before 6x09, I'd like this to happen to Emison, but hey, we probably won't get it. I don't want the ending bit to happen, maybe the stall bit, just not their goodbye's.

I also want to thank you guys for your endless support, I love you guys so much.

Fawcett & Tanner are the pic; I tried to use that pic to help you guys imagine it. From G.B.F, one of Sasha's movies.

Don't ever lose hope for Emison!
More chapters coming soon..
We're on a long journey for Emison.

Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 990 39
Emily Fields has no plans to return to her hometown of Rosewood, but that changes after she gets a letter from Alison DiLaurentis. Love is a strong e...
127K 2.6K 150
Queen Bee Alison moved from Riverdale making her the new girl in Rosewood, but will her secrets follow her? Emily only has eyes for Alison but create...
518K 14.1K 184
Alison returns home after being gone for 2 years. all of the girls are back from new york after Aria killed Shana Fring. Alison has a secret nobody k...
241K 7.2K 41
Five years have gone by since -A was caught and the girls went separate ways. Emily joined the Army in an attempt to follow in her father's footstep...