She's My, Miss Right?[/BTS Ju...

By JerseyKkhei

A cold hearted girl bumps and meets a famous charming guy, little did she knew she was inlove only at the wro... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- First day
Chapter 2- Not interested
Chapter 3 - Funny names
Chapter 4- I rly don't care
Chapter 5-Meeting them
Chapter 6 - Annoying
Chapter 7 - Memories
Chapter 8 - The Beat
Chapter 9 -Another frn date?
Chapter 10 - The Return
Chapter 11 - Curiosity
Chapter 12 - Jealous or?..
Chapter 13 - Unknown Corners
Chapter 14 - How I Really Feel
Chapter 15 - Into My House
Chapter 16 - Creeper
Chapter 17 - Hurt
Chapter 19 - Unexpected
Chapter 20 - Jacket
Chapter 21 - Dream
Chapter 22 - Some..
Chapter 23 - Heard
Chapter 24 - Almost
Chapter 25 - Confessing
Chapter 26 - Confused
Chapter 27 - Mad
Chapter 28 - An Actual Date
Chapter 29 - Love Blossoms

Chapter 18 - Sunset

1.3K 40 2
By JerseyKkhei

[Y/N POV]
"Hey You!!" I yelled at Jungkook while chewing on my pizza, he looked at me. "Were you taking a long shit in the toilet?" I laughed and high-fived Suga. Jungkook giggled, he sat beside me and grabbed a pizza from the pizza box. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. "No seriously, were you taking a shit in there?" I looked at him, he shook his head a no. "Then what were you doing" he didn't reply. "ANSWER ME." I glared at him "Do aegyo first" he smirked while watching tv.

I slightly punched his shoulders and said "you know I don't do aegyo" "then I won't tell you" I stomped my foot while hitting him "Ugh fine" he looked at me while chewing "Buing~" I said while trying to look cute, "AISH!" I hit him again. He giggled and pinched my cheeks

[Jungkook POV]
This is actually my first time seeing her do cute things. "So tell me" she took a bite of her pizza "I just washed my face" I lied "I didn't know you wash your face for 10 minutes" she said in sarcasm "it's because I saw a handsome man in the mirror after washing my face" "But I wasn't there at all!" It took me a minute to get what she was trying to say. I laughed sarcastically and grabbed my phone, I opened it and texted Y/N "Cute Y/N~" I pressed sent, Y/N's phone vibrated, she looked at her pocket and ignored it. I giggled and just continued watching.

[Y/N POV]
After I finished eating my pizza, I took my shoes off, the same time with my socks. I looked at them, I felt like they were feeling awkward "Get used to it" I said while chewing, I stood up and threw my beanie to Jimin's face. I folded my pants up since it was so hot. I walked to the sink and washed the plates, my head suddenly ached so hard, I turned the sink off and rubbed my forehead. I ignored the pain and continued washing the plates. I finished washing the plates and yelled "Let's go out again!" They all groaned "I'm so tired!" Jin squeeled while stomping his feet "Let's buy something pink then" I said "Just kidding, I'm not tired!" Jin said. I don't know why but he's gay af. I put my shoes on and went up "Y/N wait!!" They all shouted while turning the tv on and fixing the pizza in place. I waited outside for a good 2 minutes "Ya'll so slow" I rolled my eyes while locking the door, I walked away with them and said "I wanna go to the park" I said while looking at the sunset "Well it's a good time to!" V said while giggling. I was walking ahead of them, I was the only one in front. I remained silent while they were enjoying there at the back. Jungkook approached me and remained silent, "Hey" I said while looking at the sunset "it's beautiful" "Yeah it is" he said, I smiled "I was referring to you" he looked at me, I laughed and said "You're good in joking" "I wasn't" I stopped walking and looked at him "Thank you?" I did a weird face.
----------------------
I have school tomorrow again, omagah T^T imma cri guise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 15 10
The blind date that changed your life into chaos and adventure, not knowing where life will lead you two, you both never took it seriously. - (An up...
10.8K 181 24
A dengerous, cold and ruthless Mafia x A soft, cute and innocent girl Enjoy!! 🐨
572 16 15
A girl meets JVKE at a concert and the rest is history.... Will include songs: Golden Hour, This is what it feels like falling in love, etc
20.8K 898 9
The story of how they fell in love after he spilled coffee on her white shirt...again. completed + poem.