Chapter 13 - Unknown Corners

[Y/N POV]
"You.Don't.spit.on.me" I glared at Jungkook and he was still laughing, "Bruh,SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP" on each word I say, I put my face closer to his. He raised both his arms up and said "I surrender, boss" he giggled "You don't boss-boss me IM REALLY BOSS""OKAY OKAY I GET IT" he giggled We stopped and arrived, "Swaeg gon eat at Steak and Shake niggas!" Suga said going out while dancing randomly, "open the door, fetus" Jungkook did a serious face and opened the door.

I kicked his butt and that made him jump out and hold his shin, I laughed loud. We all went out of the van except the driver, poor baldie. I entered the restaurant and was REALLY surprised to see Nana with a guy, I grabbed a fork and sat down on one vacant chair where they were sitting, I grabbed the chicken piece the guy was going to feed Nana, "So what's going on" I chewed on the chicken, Nana looked down and covered her face with her hair, I laughed and pulled her hair slightly, the guy stood up "Hey" he said, "Yeah?" I looked at him, "Stop doing that" I smirked and let go of Nana's hair.

I slide my sleeves up again, dropped my backpack and came near him. I satyed still for a while, smirking. I grabbed his neck and kicked his ----. He groaned "OH SHIT" he held his----. I could hear Jungkook and Jimin laughing from the background. Nana grabbed her bag, and left with the guy. Jungkook came near me and said "It's a good thing I don't like your sister" he giggled, I punched him in the stomach and glared at him. "I don't care if you don't like my sister, I still fucking hate you" I raised my middle finger at him, I sat down with BTS and ordered, Suga was at my right, and Jimin was at my left. Jimin spoke and pointed at the menu "Pick that Y/N-ah!!" "What if I don't want to -.-" "Plesheu *^*" "OKAY FINE" the waitress came and said "What's your or---" She was speechless when she saw Jungkook,I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Jungkook looked at her innocently.

"What.." Jungkook said, she giggled and said "You're cute" we all sighed because we thought they were 'past-lovers' Suga glared at the waitress since he thought they were dating, lmao. "Listen, umm.. aren't you here to do your job or just mingle?" I interrupted. The girl glared at me "is she your girlfriend?" "What if I said, yes?" Jungkook said, She looked down. She took our orders and pretended like nothing happened. And there she goes walk walk walking away~~ "I'm fucking hungry" I rested my chin on my right arm "Me too" Jimin giggled "I wasn't asking so shut up" "Why you so rude *^*" I stared at him "Bitch, you gay" they all laughed at my rudeness.

"Y/N-ah!" Taehyung yelled, "K wut?" "Why don't you wear make up *^*" "I just wear eyeliner -.-" Jin dropped his phone and said "did you just say make up? OuO" "Oh my god" Namjoon rubbed his forehead.
-------------------------
Guys sorry *^* very late update, sorry okay sooorrrryy anyways thank you guys for supporting me all the way kekekekeke.