Jungle (GxG)(Lesbian Story)

By taylenking

Maxim "The Nox" Nightingale, also known as Noxious is a competitive, untroubled and energetic fighter of the... More

♛ 1
♛ 2
♛ 3
♛ 4
♛ 5
♛ 6
♛ 7
♛ 8
♛ 9
♛ 10
♛ 11
♛ 12
♛ 13
♛ 14
♛ 15
♛ 16
♛ 17
♛ 18
♛ 19
♛ 20
♛ 21
♛ 22
♛ 23
♛ 24
♛ 25
♛ 26
♛ 27
♛ 28
♛ 29
♛ 30
♛ 31
♛ 33
♛ Epilogue

♛ 32

20.5K 1.1K 136
By taylenking

We arrived in our suite at a grand Las Vegas hotel, in which we would be leaving out of tomorrow. After tonight, it was back home to New York City and quite honestly, I missed it. There was truly nothing like home. Vegas was nice, but all of my friends and family were back up north. I think Maxim was ready to go back as well.

After such a fight, she was exhausted but of course, we still found a way to fit in some celebration sex. It wasn't anything too physical or rough. She had just gotten into a big fight so of course her whole body was sore all over. I was as gentle as I could be, making sure that I didn't hurt her in the process. Usually, she was the more dominant one but tonight the roles were reversed. Neither of us had to say a word to know that. My girlfriend had just won a championship belt that she had worked her ass off for years to get, so of course I was going to give her the utmost service.

The sex was tremendous as usual. It was just a little slower paced but it was still as passionate. We both got our jaw dropping orgasms and then got wrapped up in each other's arms. Maxim held me tightly and dearly. Tonight would've been like a dream to her, but one thing was missing: her son. After only a few minutes of being in each other's arms, she slowly got up from the bed and made her way into the bathroom. I sat up, worried since she hadn't said a word. My mouth opened to call out to her, but I instantly shut it when I heard heavy breathing and obvious sounds that she was crying. I had never heard her break down like that. Part of me wanted to go in there and console her, but something told me to let her be. She probably didn't even want me to hear her like that. I lied back down in the bed and covered myself with the sheets. I had to find a way to get Ivo back to her.

It was obvious that in the morning, Maxim still wasn't a hundred percent. She barely said anything and that champion glow was slowly dwindling. The airplane ride back was quiet and not much was said. Even though I wasn't saying anything, my mind was racing. How could I get Gloria to let Ivo see Maxim? She probably didn't even like me. After she agreed about what the paparazzi said about me, I didn't like her too much either. She smiled to my face but obviously she talked sh-t behind my back. I don't know how I could face her without wanting to hit her my damn self. If I wanted things to get back right, although, I had to swallow my pride and try to get Gloria back to her senses.

If I could just convince Gloria to let Ivo and Maxim see each other, then it'd turn everything around. I didn't like Maxim being gloomy so maybe I could do something even greater. My mind ran with many ideas that I could come up with to actually make Maxim smile genuinely again. What did she like or want other than Ivo? I knew for sure that she loved her family, her friends and her fans. She liked to party a little bit. She liked me, apparently. So maybe I could throw her a party? Like a surprise party? It'd be an even better surprise if I could get Ivo and Gloria to attend! A huge smile spread across my face as we rode in the plane. I'm sure Maxim thought I was crazy, but if I was anything then I was a f-cking genius! Now all I had to do was call everyone she would want to be at her party up and invite them to it, find a venue, and make some kind of party theme with decorations. This ought to be easy.

I still lived in my apartment and Maxim and I didn't live with each other, so she dropped me off at my place once we arrived back in New York City. Instantly, I began searching online for party planners. This one lady had a reasonable price and even requested an eloquent, yet cheap venue I could rent for the party. When I told her who it was for, she even knocked the price down to half. She told me that I didn't have anything to worry about and all I had to do was call and invite everyone. We came to the conclusion that the attire would be formal and that we'd have it the following Saturday afternoon at 4 PM. Everything was much easier than I expected and I was grateful. After the phone call, I began inviting people to the party, making sure to let them know it was all a surprise. Everyone was ecstatic, my friends especially since I reached out to them for an invite. It took me hours to get up with everyone that I knew Maxim would want to attend.

Once I finished making the calls and gave anyone and everyone an invitation, I made it my business to stop by Gloria's apartment. I told Maxim that I was going to hang out with my friends, but honestly, I was going to see her ex-fiancée. Hopefully me asking her to bring Ivo back around will make her change her mind. Even though I doubted that it would, I went into the situation with a somewhat positive attitude. If I was able to successfully plan a party then I could get Maxim's son back into her life.

When I knocked on the front door, I put on the nicest smile that I could. A couple of seconds after knocking on the door, it swung open and Gloria stood before me. She looked the same since I last saw her and in good condition. Her face wrinkled in confusion when she saw me although.

"Um, hey, Gloria," I said awkwardly, with a slightly fake, but still friendly smile on my face. I peeked behind her to see if I could catch a glimpse of Ivo. He was obviously there, unless Gloria was the one who was watching cartoons. The television was all the way up and I could hear it before I even knocked on the door.

"Hey, Lavender. What are you doing here," she asked me. She peeped behind her and then sighed before walking fully out of her apartment. She closed the door behind her and stared at me expectantly. "What's up?"

I cleared my throat awkwardly and placed my hands on my hips. There was no need to sugarcoat anything. I might as well just get to the point. "You don't have to like me or anything like that Gloria, but Maxim misses her son. I don't know if you heard, but she won the championship last night. She got the belt, and she wasn't even happy about it for that long. Everything was fine then the next thing I know she's crying in the bathroom. If you have a heart, and if you care about Maxim and Ivo, and their relationship, you would let them see each other. I'm sorry that I f-cked up that time with him, but I'm done with drugs. I love your son and I will literally protect him with my life. Maxim's not the only one that misses him. I do as well, and so does Maxim's parents."

Gloria clenched her jaw and crossed her arms as she rocked back forth on her heels. She was pondering and I couldn't read her mind. I stared at her impatiently, hoping and praying for her to say she would let Maxim see Ivo again. "I don't have a problem with you," is all she replied with. I sighed in frustration. I could give less than a f-ck about her and I's relationship, as long as Maxim and Ivo got to be in the same room with each other.

"You kind of agreed that I was a so called, 'crack whore'," I pointed out to her with annoyance. "That's how this all started up. Maxim has told me everything. She shouldn't have put her hands on you, but you also shouldn't have agreed with that reporter. I thought we were cool and quite honestly I thought we were friends. It was my fault for being stupid. We don't have to act like we like each other for Maxim and Ivo to be around each other. We can just be acquaintances."

"No, Lavender. I want to make this right," Gloria told me firmly as she gave me a serious stare. Her glare made me feel like a child. I'm sure she pulled out the stare religiously on Ivo. "What I did was wrong. It was in the heat of the motherent. I was angry and irritated that Maxim was stupid enough to attack someone. You've always been a sweet girl to me, to Maxim and to Ivo. I'm sorry for what I did and I hope that we can be friends, even though you probably think I'm a two-faced b-tch. As for Maxim, I guess I forgive her. I shouldn't have pushed her buttons. Ivo misses her a lot and he hasn't talked to me since last night because he missed the fight. I think it's well due that he gets to see her again."

I let out a deep breath of relief. Man, I was on a roll! I got Gloria to agree to let Ivo see Maxim again, and then I had a party planned and being set up! Who knows what I'd achieve next?! I couldn't contain the huge grin that was on my face and Gloria smiled as well. "You're forgiven! Just, you and Ivo can't see Maxim just yet! I'm planning a surprise for her next Saturday at 4 PM. It's formal attire, and I want you two to be there. You'll be the icing on the cake when she walks in and sees you guys. The venue is just up the street. I'll text you the address and all."

Gloria took in everything I said and replied with constant head nods. "That sounds really amazing." A huge sigh was let out by the both of us simultaneously. My girlfriend's ex-fiancée pointed towards her apartment door, "Do you want to come in and talk to Ivo? I'm sure he'd be happy to see you again." Of course, I accepted her offer and nodded my head! She opened the door and I walked into her neat, little apartment. She had made a few decoration changes. Not bad. Ivo was sitting in front of the television with his eyes glued to it. "Look who's here, Ivo," Gloria called out to the little boy. He instantly turned around to look towards his mother and me. When he saw me, his eyes grew wide and ran over to give me a hug.

"Hey! I missed you so much, Ivo," I told him as I bent down so I was his size. I held him in a tight hug that was probably suffocating him. I hadn't seen the kid since the day I went into rehab. Since then, it seemed that he had grown just a bit taller. Slowly, I pulled away from the hug and we just smiled at each other. "So, what have you been up to!?"

"Nothing really." He gave me a soft smile and looked towards the door. The gleam in his eyes fell a bit. "Where's motherma?"

"She's at home, little guy. Don't look so down! You're going to see her Saturday! We're throwing her a surprise party and you're going to be the big surprise!" Instantly, a huge smile played across his features and he began jumping up and down.

"Really!?"

"Yeah, it's only six days away, buddy! You're going to make her so happy!"

-

As the days went past, it seemed like Maxim got more and more depressed. It was taking all of me not to blurt out that I was throwing her a surprise party. All I wanted was for her to smile and be a stupid dork again. Lately, the corner of her lips barely turned up. I had to work my ass off just to get a small laugh out of her. Ivo was the only thing that was on her mind, and he when he wasn't on it, she was still seemed to be in her own little world. Even when we had sex, she was completely out of it. It was almost like she was a robot that would soon run out of fuel.

That's why when Saturday came, I was more than enthusiastic. I had convinced Maxim that she had to get all dressed up for a formal dinner that my mother's church was throwing. To make it seem realistic, I acted like I was pissed off to go. I was about to burst out with glee honestly, but I kept up an annoyed persona. I b-tched constantly to Maxim about how much I didn't want to go and made her believe that my mother was forcing me. When we got into the car, I was the one who drove as Maxim sat in the passenger seat looking depressingly dapper.

When we got to the venue, I found a parking space and prayed that everyone would be there. It was literally 4:15. The party started at four, so I just hoped everyone was there on time, especially Gloria and Ivo. They were the main guests and they had to be there. I was also hoping we didn't run into anyone we knew through the parking lot and into the building, because that'd make things awkward and possibly ruin the whole thing. "A lot of people are here," Maxim told me as I grabbed her hand tightly. "I've been to your mother's church, not a lot of people go," she pointed out skeptically.

"Yeah, well, you know my mother...she probably blabbed that you were coming. There's probably people here just to see you. Plus, there's other events being held here too, so there's no telling how many people will really be at the dinner. Don't worry, baby. I know it sucks, but hopefully it'll be worth it." I kissed Maxim's cheek and she seemed to be less curious. All I had to do was hold her off for about thirty more seconds and then everything would be good. We walked into the building and I began leading her into the room I had gotten for the party. It was quiet as planned, and the room was dark. When we walked in, I let out the signal whistle and suddenly, the lights shined brightly and loud music began playing.

"Surprise," a bunch of our friends and family screamed in their formal attire. The decorations were amazing and the whole place looked stunning. I looked towards Maxim to see her looking pretty confused. She looked around the room, trying to find a reaction but a genuine, gigantic smile spread across her face automatically. I followed her stare and smiled as well once I saw Ivo running up to her with open arms.

-

Reunited and it feels so goooooooooooooddd.

Next chapter is the last chapter. :O

On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you that Ivo is back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Her Last Wish By Bia

Teen Fiction

683K 20.4K 39
Tiana Collin's life is horrible and she knows this. With an abusive father and a druggie for a mother and with absolutely no friends at school, she d...
409K 16.3K 56
"I'm selfish. I'm arrogant. I'm a jerk. I'm a sarcastic asshole. I'm an idiot and I make bad choices. So what? I still want you." "You ever get t...
6.1K 1.7K 25
At age 26, Lavender doesn't have anything she wants. She has a crappy job, a crappy family and an even crappier boss. But one thing in her life is pe...
203K 4.2K 18
The Nightingale brothers were inseparable. You could never find one without the other, they were so close yet completely different. But things begin...