Their little Luna

By KaiaSkya

"I am a King May!" "And I am a Queen Bradley! Does that mean so little to you?" I gasped, holding back the te... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- School's out.
Chapter 2- The rules.
Chapter 3- All too much.
Chapter 4- Prom never goes to plan.
Chapter 6- Zombies in London town.
Chapter 7- Bloody showers
Chapter 8- Siren
Chapter 9- Early presents
Chapter 10- The Plane
Chapter 11- Mother definitely doesn't know best.
Chapter 12- Wasting money
Chapter 13-Let it burn
Chapter 14-Just sing
Chapter 15-New additions
Chapter 16-Claim
Patreon

Chapter 5- Dreams and Tattoos.

9.5K 360 16
By KaiaSkya

Not Edited

I was trapped. Trapped in a dream, and I had nowhere to run. I could hear voices shouting and a lullaby being mumbled into my ears. My eyes were glued shut by an unknown force and all I heard was the lullaby, becoming louder and louder as time passed. I could now make out that it was a boy singing it, with a soothing voice and love laced in his perfect tune. His voice was low pitched but still sounded young, as though he hadn't hit adolescents yet. My small body was being cradled into a chest and rocked back and forth slowly, hot breath fanning over my sleeping face.

"Sleep and remember my lullaby, and I'll be with you when you dream." He held the last note for a long time until I felt a feather light kiss being planted on my forehead. His lips were soft and I could feel a small amount of hair on his chin, so he wasn't as young as I'd thought.

A bang made my eyes crack open a fraction as I could now see the boys arms cradling me to his chest, as though I were a baby. I looked up down at my clothing and saw that I was in a small pink baby-grow, with a tiny pink ribbon on my short brown hair. Wait, I was a baby. This has got to be the weirdest dream ever.

"I thought I told you not to come in here mutt." The little boy spoke. He had midnight black hair with some dark brown nestling itself onto the ends, making it seem as though it were dyed, but the brown streaks at his roots proved that was just his natural hair. He was tall for his age as he looked to be about nine or ten, but his height was that of a sixteen year old, at least it looked to be in my infant form anyway.
I looked over to where the boy was glaring and saw another boy, around 8 with brown hair and brown eyes to match, he was a tad smaller than the other boy and stood at the wooden door of what looked to be an office that we were all in. I oddly remembered this office, with its big wooden desk and red walls, I saw the pens residing on the desk and the gold one caught my attention, I remember something about it but couldn't quite place my finger on it.

The boy at the door swallowed hard and looked to the older boy holding me in his arms, he looked scared but brave, he was trying to put on a brave face when inside he was terrified, the poor guy looked like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I giggled at the redding of his cheeks and both boys eyes snapped to my small, and most likely chubby, face.

The one who's arms I was nestled into smile at me and connected my forehead with his, blowing air down my back as though to cool me down and it instantly calmed me. I now noticed the colour of his eyes, they were big and blue, shining so brightly as though he was the happiest guy in the world. I wish I could be like that someday.

"I just wanted to see her." The other boy whispered, smiling at me and walking ever so closer. The blue eyed boy growled and shielded me from his view, burying my head into his neck and repositioning me so I was looking behind his body instead of towards the door where I could see the boy.

"She's mine kid, back off." The boy scoffed and closed the door, I heard his footsteps walking all the way into the room, until he was so close I could hear him breath. The closeness of these two males made me feel happy and I couldn't help but laugh some more, grinning from ear to ear while staring at the ground.

Blue eyed boy picked me up and held me out from his body, smiling at my grin and pulling a tongue at me. For some reason this made me happy and my baby self started laughing some more, causing the ribbon in my hair to fall to the ground.

The boy who was not holding me brushed my small amount of hair and kissed my forehead, trying to see my face but the other boy wouldn't let him.

"Please, just let me hold her? I promise I won't tell Alpha Landon and Luna Talia that you've been with her for so long." Blue eyed boy snarled at the other boy. Pulling me back into him and cradling me once again. This was all a repeat of something, I remember this happening. Even if I was a baby, this had happened and I knew it. It wasn't just a dream.

"Tell them what you want. She's mine. My mom said she was and so did beta Seth." He smirked. The boy gasped and attempted to take me from the other infant guy to no avail.

"My daddy did not say that she was yours!" The one who's arms I was becoming used to grinned and nodded his head back and forth rapidly, swaying me back and forth in a gloating way. As though he were trying to annoy the other boy.

"Yeah he did. And one day we're gonna get married and have a bucketload of pups, and you won't have anything to do with my little Princess." The other boy shook his head and sobbed, tears streaming down his face, his brown eyes becoming darker while his face turned red.

"You take that back Bradley!" wait, Bradley?

"What're you gonna do about it mutt? May is mine, not yours. She's gonna grow up and never even know you existed."

The boy stomped his foot and carried on crying. Pushing the boy I now knew as Bradley a fraction, causing him to slip and fall with me in his arms. My body was shielded from the impact but my small self still cried loudly, whines escaping my mouth as Bradley tried to soothe me back to sleep.

"I'm so sorry May. So sorry." He was inspecting me for injuries, focusing mainly on my head and my weak spot, brushing my hair out of the way and rolling up my baby grow to see if there were any bumps.

"Look what you did Bradley! This is all your fault!" Bradley snapped his head towards the brown haired boy and scooped me up into his arms, cooing me back to sleep, but the crying never stopped. I sobbed and sobbed so loud that I was surprised the boys eardrums didn't burst.

"What I did!? Look what you did. You don't push someone who has a baby in their hands! Especially not someone as special as my May."

"No she's my Kat." Brody scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"May"

"Kat."

"May!"

"Kat!"

"Boys what's all that racket? Is that crying, is Princess May with you!?" A female voice screeched from outside. I carried on sobbing, kicking out my legs and trailing my legs around like a professional kick boxer.

Just then the door swung open revealing two tall tattoed men, a small red headed woman with a hippy vibe going strong in her outfit and another small woman with brown hair and green eyes. I instantly recognised all of them.

Co-Beta to the Crimson moon pack Seth Bratter, Brody, Tyler and Amy's dad. The red headed woman was Ginger, she was the pack doctor and Bradley's mom. The other two I knew all to well and it was strange seeing them looking so young. My mum and dad.

"Oh baby, what happened?" My mum said, taking me from Bradley's arms and kissing me over and over again. My dad came over and growled menacingly at the two boys, forcing the brown eyed boy to bow down but Bradley stood proud, not even flinching.

"You'll submit to me kid, or suffer the consequences." Bradley laughed and stared at my dad.

"There's nothing you can do that can hurt me, alpha." My dad raised an eyebrow and looked at me, his eyes softening.

"No more seeing her." Bradley's eyes widened as his gaze flickered from me to my dad. I stopped crying and smiled at him, giggling again and putting out my hand towards him from my mothers hold. My mum awed at me and shushed me, trying to get me to sleep.

Just then Bradley dropped to the floor on one knee and bowed his head towards my dad. He smiled and grunted, pleased with his submission and came towards me. Taking me from my mum and rocking me back and forth.

"Time to get you to bed baby girl." My mum kissed him square on the lips and took me back from him.

"Now, you two. Let's talk about how you treat my daughter." My mum walked out of the room and started walking through the one floored house to my bedroom in the alpha area, I now recognised this place as my house. Well my old house, my dad pack house. My mum came into her and my dads bedroom and laid me down in the cot right next to their beds staring down at me with love.

"Oh darlin' , what're we gonna do with those mates of yours?"

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up gasping, that dream was too real to be fake. It wasn't a dream, it was a memory.
I struggled to remember the last words my mum said to me in the memory. My head banged in pain and hurriedly held my right hand to my forehead to make it stop. I was cold, I felt around for my blanket but couldn't find it anywhere near me so I finally opened my eyes.

There were birds chirping and a rustle in a bush as I stared up into the sky. Something dug into my back and I felt a small crawling going up my arm. Hoisting myself up onto my elbows I looked around. I wasn't in my room.

I was in the middle of the forest and it was morning, there was a chill running down my spine while goosebumps appeared all over my arms and legs. My dress was gone. There wasn't even a shred of clothing on my body and my hair felt like a birds nest.

"What happened last night?" I mumbled incoherently, standing up and looking around. I didn't recognise anything familiar, it just looked like an average forest if anything. My lips felt dry as I realised I still hasn't bought any Chapstick. I darted out my tongue to moisten them when my tongue stopped on a jagged piece of meat hanging from my top lip. I took my hand that was resting on my head and scraped it off my lip, it was the colour of skin and covered in blood, I must've eaten another dear last night. I then flipped over the piece of flesh only to see a tattoo on the other side.

I screamed and dropped back down to the floor. I knew that tattoo, I'd know it anywhere but how had it ended up on me? How?! I scrunched myself up into a ball underneath a nearby tree and finally had a good look at my body. It was covered in blood and I now knew who's blood. My arms were slashed considerably with human scratched and I cringed imagining her trying to get away from my beastly form while I tore into her skin like the animal I was.

What had happened to me last night was not a one off. I wasn't a normal wolf, that much I was sure. I'd have to talk to my dad about it, but what if he thought I was a monster? I couldn't lose my daddy. He was the one person in my life I relied on. I loved my mum but I was a daddy's girl at heart. Just like my brother was a momma's boy.

The realisation that I had killed one of my closest friends dawned on me. I remember when we first met. I had been pushed down by some kid who thought I was weak and she stood up for me and told him to pîss off. I remember thinking she was a bad girl cause my dad had taught me never to swear when I was little, but as time went on I realised that was how she was, she swore to get her way. Much like a lot of people I now knew.

"Looks like someone had a blast at prom last night." A loud voice boomed around me in the same British accent as me, indicating that it wasn't Max or Tyler. I stood up quickly, looking around whilst hiding my body as best I could from the mysterious shadow.

"Wh-who's there?" I stuttered, feeling the cold hit me full blast now.

A dark figure came out from behind the trees and into the morning light. His hair was jet black with sky blue eyes, pale skin as white as snow and a septum piercing which most people thought made him look badass.

"Lex." I said, breathing in deeply and rubbing at the blood all over my body, cautiously placing myself in front of the piece of flesh that had been hanging from my mouth.

Lex smiled and walked behind me, paying no mind to my body and picking up the small piece of lower back flesh which I had tried to hide.

"I took care of the bodies your majesty don't worry." I raised one eyebrow over the other. How could he know?

"What're you talking about Lex? What bodies?" I asked, genuinely curious. He chuckled and took off his black polo shirt, throwing it over to me. I nodded a sign of thanks and quickly pulled it over my head. I saw that Lex also had a decent set of muscles and a large tattoo of a dragon on his back while he stood there in plain black jeans and some trainers.

"Don't worry about that princess. Let's just focus on getting you home. Come on now, up on my back." He said, bending down and waiting for me to jump up. I shook my head even though he wasn't looking.

"I'm not going anywhere until you explain to me how you know about my ranking and my species." Lex sighed and stood up. He was different outside of school, more cool and chill. He was usually bubbling with excitement and making strange sèx quotes, but right now he was just Lex.

"Allow me to reintroduce myself, since the last time I did that we were 10. Hi my names Lex Hughes and I'm a werewolf, protector of the princess and lupus aertam, also known as you. Now please get on my back so we can get you home and washed before Tyler sees you." My mind went foggy as I felt an uncontrollable rage work its way up my body at the mere mention of Tyler. But why? What had he done? I tried to remember but every time I thought back to last night a mind numbing pain came searing into my skull. I winced and held my head, deciding to just do what Lex said and ask questions later.

"You sure you're not a serial killer?" I questioned.

He chuckled.

"Too late to ask now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 288 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
2.9M 27.1K 13
⚠️MATURE READERS ONLY⚠️ DARK ROMANCE ⚠️ "What shall I do now that I have seized my prey?" He questions me, voice sonorous and husky whilst he inhales...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
1.2M 43.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...