Unexpected.

By Blavk_Blavk

Lexi's new to London. Can she expect the unexpected? More

Background.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 9

44 1 0
By Blavk_Blavk

Ahh Monday morning. The few hours that everyone hates. I enter the school buildings with a spring in my step, smiling at everyone and ignoring the negative energy around me. First period was history. As I enter the class room, I acknowledge an overwhelming wave of dirty looks from girls in my class. I can't help but wonder. Did I do something wrong? I pretend to ignore it and take a seat on my desk. A girl on my desk deliberately pushes me as she passes.
Me: Hey! What was that for?
???: I'm sorry? What did you say slut?
Laughter from the class began
Me: S-slut? I'm not a slut!
My voice almost inaudible
???: Aha that's not what Daniel said.
And she left with a huge smirk on her face. Is Daniel spreading rumours about me? That I slept with him?
Lunch time came, and I had to find Daniel to find what's going on. 10 minutes after trying I gave up and sat on one of the benches near the football pitches.
???: Are you okay?
I look up to see it's Priya
Me: Ohh hey Priya... No, I'm not okay
Priya: What's wrong?
Me: I think Daniel's spreading rumours about me
Priya: Ohh yeah, I was meaning to ask you, did you really sleep with him?
Me: Noo of course not, he told me yesterday.
Priya: He told you that you guys did have sex?
Me: I know it sounds crazy, but I had too much to drink on Saturday and I couldn't remember anything. He just put me to sleep
Priya: Ohh I believe you now
Me: You do?
I look up to her with too much hope in my voice
Priya: Of course, if you say you didn't then you didn't, besides you're my only friend here
We both giggle and I proceeded to update her about Saturday's party.
The end of the school day came and I rushed to stand outside the school gate to wait for Daniel. As people walked past they began whispering, I knew exactly what they were talking about.
Me: I DIDN't SLEEP WITH HIM!!!
I screamed at the top of my lungs, but they continued to walk past and stare as if I was a hobo.
An hour and a half went past until Daniel finally showed up with his group of friends.
Daniel: Lexi! Hey!
I didn't care, I was furious. I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him round the corner.
Daniel: What the fuck! Lexi stop!
Me: Why the fuck would you do that to me?
Daniel: Do what to you?
Me: Make my life at school a living hell! Do you hate me? Huh? Is that it? Did someone put you up to this? To make me look like a fucking fool!
Daniel: Slow down! What are you on about?
He tried grabbing my hands
Me: DON'T!!... touch me
Daniel: Okay... But calm down
Me: You're spreading rumours about me!
Daniel: What rumours?
Me: That I allegedly had sex with you! Which you know isn't true!
Daniel looked at the ground and didn't make eye contact with me. So it is true!
Me: You did do it didn't you? I honestly hoped that it wasn't, I hoped that it was a joke by one of your boys.
I could barely speak through my cracking voice. So I ran home, crying to myself. Thinking to myself how much of a dick I am for trusting him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 0 19
Seb met Claire on.her journey to London as she give it a shot in there, and for any reason...fate brough them to each other. Will there love conquer...
22.3K 389 34
El's friend drags her to a concert. El hates concerts but when she bumps into a strange boy outside. who knows what will happen next. - done :)
190 0 16
When Luna went to live in London she never knew what was coming. Friends Family YouTube and possibly love. The only problem is she's to scared to kno...
6.3K 544 21
Gwen's makes it to London,but will she be able to be happy?