Hired |N.H|

By PretentiousNiall

When you're hired to be Niall Horan's girlfriend you would think it's simple, throw a few fake hugs here, thr... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
-Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Author note
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80
-Chapter 81
-Chapter 82
-Chapter 83
Chapter 84
-Chapter 85
-Chapter 86
-Chapter 87
-Chapter 88
-Chapter 89
-Chapter 90
-Chapter 91
-Chapter 92
-Chapter 93
-Chapter 94
-Chapter 95
-Important Author note
-Chapter 97
-Chapter 98
-Chapter 99
-Chapter 100

-Chapter 96

8.5K 254 152
By PretentiousNiall

"Niall come on." I called, grabbing his car keys. 

"What?" He asked from where he was perched on the sofa, watching the telly with his legs up. 

  "We're going to my mom's, I wanna see Joanna before we go to the match." I say to him. "We can stop off on the way." I tell him. He sighed but nodded. "Oh get up off your lazy ass." I threw a cushion at him. 

"Not that, y'er ma scares me." He blushed as he stood up.  

"She scares me too." I chuckled in agreement. "But I feel like I haven't seen Joanna in ages, I mean, I'm constantly with you and never at home anymore." I chuckle and look up at him. 

"I know, you're basically living here since we finished the tour." He smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Why don't we make it official?" He questioned, gently kissing behind my ear. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking back at him, my eyebrows furrowed. I didn't know what he meant by that... There was so many possibilities. 

"You could maybe.. move in with me?" He questioned, ending it with a small smirk. 

"Niall, I couldn't." I sighed. 

"But you're basically living here anyways, why n-"

"Niall," I cut him off "just drop it now, okay? Let's get going." I picked up my bag and headed for the door. He sighed deeply, his cheeks a shade redder than they were before and he unenthusiastically  followed me. I felt a little bad, but it's a bit soon.. isn't it? I mean, I've only known him almost a year. My mother would probably slaughter me. 

After I spent some time with Joanna we began the long tedious journey to the football match. We had to stop a few times because someone drank way too much coffee and someone had to pee like four times. Guess who? Niall, of course. 

When we finally arrived I got out and followed Niall, handing him his ticket so they could scan it at the door. He got in before me and as the man was scanning my ticket I watched Niall, who was continuously bouncing on his feet and fidgeting. I raised an eyebrow at him as I walked over to him. 

"Gotta go pee." He said and ran to the nearest bathroom. I rolled my eyes at him, waiting outside the door, which only took him a minute or two. He smiled when he came out and took my hand. 

"I hope you washed your hands mister." I said to him as he lead me over to the bar where they were selling beer. 

"You can only hope for the best." He sucked in a breath of air from the side of him mouth and started to laugh. 

"Eww." I whined and retracted my hand from him grip as he ordered two beers. I hoped they were both for him because I find beer unpalatable. To my dismay he handed me one and smiled. 

"Enjoy." He kissed my cheek and put his hat on my head.

"Ni, you know I don't like beer." I whined. 

"Ah but we're at a football match," He said as we walked to our seats. "you've gotta drink it, you don't wanna be an odd ball." He nudged me as we sat down, right at the front because I had gotten us pretty good seats. Although considering he was Niall I knew he could of gotten vip but this was the best I could do. 

I glared at him but started to sip on it, it wasn't as undetectable as I had recalled. i was pretty thirsty too. I looked down at it little surprised and then took a more satisfying gulp to quench my thirst. Niall started to laugh as he saw me gulping on my beer.

"'you know I don't like beer'" He mocked in a high pitched, insulting girly tone. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to drink it. "So it's not that bad, is it?" He smirked at me. I shrugged and tried to hide my smile. He peered over at  me smugly and then stretched his legs out in front of him. "Told you so." He coughed under his breath. I had to refrain myself from hitting him. He giggled like a schoolgirl but I hadn't a chance to respond because the game was starting and Niall sat up straight in his seat and stood up to see the players passing. I didn't.. I sat where I was, uninterested. All the footballers on the opposing team seemed like assholes. They gave off an ostentatious demeanour which I did not appreciate. Derby better win, they don't appear so pretentious. 

I probably watched Niall more than I watched the game. He was more intriguing and I just adored watching his reactions to everything. Like how he cursed when something he disliked occurred and how he screamed and threw his fists in the air when something good happened. I watched the way his eyes crinkled as he watched the game and the way he would nervously nibble on his nails. I watched every little detail of him and it was far better than any silly football game, no matter how much he would dislike that statement. 

"Yes!" He yelled when they scored again and his team was in the lead. He looked over at me happily and I clapped my hands, smiling brightly more at his reaction rather than what just happened. 

At half time, he looked for his beer that he had left on the ground. I wonder where it was... I had drunk it when he wasn't paying attention. "Where did me beer go?" he questioned, his eyebrows furrowing. 

"I uh.. d'know." I shrugged innocently and he eyed me suspiciously. 

"Wow, I wonder where that came from?" He pointed to the extra plastic cup that I had placed inside the one I had been drinking prior. 

"Jesus, I wouldn't know." I pretended to act oblivious. He rolled his eyes and then started to laugh, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into his side. 

"I'm rubbing off on you, aren't I?" He chuckled and pressed his lips to my forehead. "I mean the Jenny I first met, the posh brit, wouldn't be drinking beer." He pulled back and nudged me. 

"Oh shut up blondie." I rolled my eyes at him.  "Go get yourself more beer." I looked up at him. 

"I'll just get you one, I'm driving." He stood up, patting my thigh and he pecked my lips before he left going and coming back with another beer. 

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked as he handed me it. 

"Maybe yeah, blondie." He smiled at me and kissed me gently again. "Never thought your lips would taste like beer." He smiled as he pulled back and then the game began again. 

I went back to watching Niall intently, just taking in all the small mannerisms he holds. Some of them I had recognised before, some were new finds for me. Either way, I just loved watching him. When his team won, scoring the winning score, his reaction was the best. The way he yelled out and stood up, throwing his hands in the air and then pulling me up and hugging me. I couldn't help but smile brightly at him and start to giggle. I wasn't sure if it was the beer or him that made me giggle but either way I was giddy. Probably a mixture of both. 

After the team left the pitch and the atmosphere died down, Niall led me down the stairs and out a different exit to everyone else because he couldn't risk getting mobbed with no bodyguard. He's meant to have his bodyguard at all times but I never thought on that and only bought two tickets, so he couldn't come. 

Once down the stairs the security there looked quite intimidating but once they say Niall the stern look on their face diminished. "Ah Niall!" One of them smiled and came and gave him a, as they call it in Ireland, 'A spud' which is a fist bump. Credits to Niall for teaching me that one. I learned a lot of Irish slang from him and some of it is so bloody weird. 

"Yes Carl." Niall smiled and patted his back. "Is it okay if we head out that way? I'll have less chance of getting mobbed if I do." he chuckled. Even though it's mainly men at this, there are a lot of girls, young girls. Meaning, he could potentially, correction: we could potentially be mobbed. 

"Course, you don't have to ask." He smiled and patted Niall on the back. They chatted for a few minutes until Niall said we better head and so we headed out that door which was the back of the stadium so everyone else was out the front. He lead me to where he parked the car and luckily, nobody stopped us or even noticed Niall. 

Once in the car we started the tedious journey back to London. I sighed and put on one of Niall's albums. He choose on the way and so it was my turn to control the music on the way back. I played Bastille which he wasn't too found of but I made him listen to it anyways because we listened to The 1975 the whole way there thanks to him. I amen't a massive fan of their music, they're mediocre. Yes teenage girls, murder me if you want. 

When we got back to Niall's, of course the boy was hungry so I had to make us dinner because there was no way he was making dinner. "Jenny," Niall started as he watched me put some chicken goujons. "Why won't you officially move in with me?" He questioned. "I mean, you never stay with your mom anymore, so why can't you move in with me?" He asked, looking up at me with these big eyes that were sparkling in the light. I knew he knew the affect he had on me and he was taking it and using it against me like he has done many times in the past. 

"Because.. I don't know, it just feels a bit early Ni." I quietly say, looking up at him and sighing. 

"Jenny, I'll know you a year next month and it won't be long until it's a year we've been dating." he pointed out. "We're constantly together, the only real change will be taking your things from you house, that you probably don't need anyways because you haven't needed them for the past year." he raised an eyebrow at me and I sighed in defeat. 

"I know, but my mum probably won't be please." I quietly say. 

"Who the fuck cares what she thinks?" He asked, coming over and taking my hands in his. "This is our life, not hers and if we want to do this together then it's our choice and is absolutely nothing to do with her, nor can she stop us." He confidently said and I smiled softly at how alluring he was right now. 

"Niall, I don't know." I sighed. 

"Oh, stop being coy." He rolled his eyes. "Do I have to ask you a third time so you'll say yes?" He asked. "Like I had to do when I asked you to date me?" He smirked a little. "Will I be third time lucky again?"

"Maybe." I smirked back and he giggled so he left the room and came back a few minutes later, wearing a tie on top of his t-shirt which looked ridiculous. 

"Hello Mrs. Johnson." He done a bow and smiled at me. "Would you do me the curtsy of moving in with me?" He asked. "It would be awful lonely here without you, I'd appreciate if you moved in with me because I want you with me all the time because I love you so much." He said and I rolled my eyes a how cute he was. "So will you?" He questioned, getting down on his knees and putting his hands together, basically begging me. 

"I'd get down on my knees for you." I sing and start to laugh, he also chuckled as well. "But yes Niall, I'll move in with you." I smiled at him and he threw his fists in the air. 

"Fuck yeah!" He exclaimed and stood up, hugging me tightly and flinging his tie away. 

"Yeah, that tie looked stupid anyways." I say, earning a glare from him. 

"I needed the tie to be third time lucky, made me look presentable." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah Ni, it was so representable with the t-shirt and bare feet." I chuckled, making him blushing wriggle his toes. "You're so dorky, but this is why I love you." I smiled and pulled him closer to me, kissing him gently. 

"How long will the food be?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. 

"Like half an hour." I shrugged, eyeing him carefully. I thought he was going say we could go make love or something but nope. He was just thinking on his tummy. 

"Ugh, I'm so hungry." He groaned and went and looked inside the fridge. "Now you live here you need to do the food shopping because there's no food here." He said, bending over so I could see his bum. I pulled my lip between my teeth as I eyed it and he soon emerged with a water bottle and a yogurt, sitting down at the table and eating it. 

"So I have to basically act like a house wife already?" I question, picking up a dishtowel to wipe up where he had spilt some yogurt. "Making dinner, doing the food shopping, cleaning up after you." i swatted him with the towel making him giggle. 

"Maybe someday you will be a house wife." He giggled and then his eyes widened. So did mine. I never even thought about marriage really. Especially not to Niall, well not yet anyways, I mean, we're so young.

He cleared his throat awkwardly and stood up, throwing the empty pot in the bin. "You know I didn't mean it, I was just kidding." He wrapped his arms around me from behind when he saw my worried face. "It's too early for that." He kissed behind my ear gently and smiled. 

"Like fuck Niall, I'm only twenty, I'm an aspiring makeup artist, not a house wife, don't write me down as that yet." I rolled my eyes at him and turned around, pressing my lips to his. 

"Aspiring." he snorted. "you are a makeup artist silly." He played with a stray strand of my hair. 

"Yeah, but I haven't any qualifications yet. I wanna get some, maybe in a few years, I don't know, but I know it's what I want to do." I smiled at him and he nodded. 

"I know, and you're good at it." he eskimo kissed me. "Alright, how about after dinner, we go to bed and tomorrow we can go around to your mum's and start to pack your things?" Niall questioned. I nodded and smiled brightly, deciding that sounded nice. 

I don't know how my mother is going to react to this, but I honestly don't care. Her opinion is irrelevant. 

Because for once in my life, I'm actually happy and feeling like I have a purpose. That's all thanks to one boy. Well, as he'd prefer me to say, man; Niall. 

______________________

 A/N Blah blah blah Amy, so sappy I know. Hahaha, sorry but we are nearing the end so yepppp, I'm so excited for the end and then to start the sequel !!! The sequel is going to be a bit different to this book so I am super excited ! 

I know my updating sucks these days but  I have a lot going on in my life, with family and friends and just issues so I haven't had as much time as I'd like to write but I'm gonna try pick it up for all of you ! 

Annnyyyyways, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed this chapter ! If you did a little vote and comment would be highly appreciated ! Oh and thank you sooooooooo much for 315k reads ! It's fucking insane ! 

So yep, don't forget to vote and comment :)))  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 26.5K 200
❝ 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧..❞ @𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭...
5.5K 157 45
[A BoyxBoyxBoy Love Story] "If only I could kiss him and tell him I'm there.. I'm here.." "There's this border that you are so scared of crossing" "N...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.