Internet Love 3 || Bradley W...

Bởi notsimpson

In which two lovers have been separated for more than three years. Will the two come back together or go the... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1 [edited]
Chapter 2 [edited]
Chapter 3 [edited]
Chapter 4 [edited]
Chapter 5 [edited]
Chapter 6 [edited]
Chapter 7 [edited]
Chapter 8 [edited]
Chapter 9 [edited]
Chapter 10 [edited]
Chapter 11 [edited]
Chapter 12 [edited]
Chapter 13 [edited]
Chapter 14 [edited]
Chapter 15 [edited]
Chapter 16 [edited]
Chapter 17 [edited]
Chapter 18 [edited]
Chapter 19 [edited]
Chapter 20 [edited]
Chapter 22 [edited]
Chapter 23 [edited]
Chapter 24 [edited]
Chapter 25 [edited]
Chapter 26 [edited]
Chapter 27 [edited]
Chapter 28 [edited]
Chapter 29 [edited]
Chapter 30 [edited]
Chapter 31 [edited]
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 [edited]
Chapter 34 [edited]
Chapter 35 [edited]
Epilogue [edited]
The end of Internet Love

Chapter 21 [edited]

1K 47 17
Bởi notsimpson

La Da Dee - Cody Simpson

Some days later . . .

Rose

" Do you have everything ? Your sweater for the flight ? Your glasses ? " I asked Nathan while we were standing in front of the security check.

" Yes " he answered laughingly.

" Okay good. " I said smiling but Nathan was still laughing.

" Huh? Why are you laughing ? "

" Nothing! You just looked cute. That's it! " Nathan explained putting his hands on my cheek and kissed me passionately.

" I really don't know why I deserve you. " he said as he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

Damn. Why am I doing this? If he only knew that I'm texting with my ex and that I kissed him!

" Text me when you arrive Chicago, yeah? " I begged him.

" Fine, ma'am! And you, promise that you won't eat a lot, okay ?"

" Are you talking about today's 'pizza-party' at mine. Yesss, I'll try to eat only one and half pizzas, okay? " I giggled.

" Fine " he smiled and kissed me once again. Then he grabbed his suitcase and went to the security check. As soon as he went through it, he waved at me for the last time and disappeared in the crowd.

Going back to my car, I took my mobile off my pocket and texted my girls.

" At 7:00 pm at mine ;) don't forget your pyjs x "

Afterwards I put it away and drove to my office.

. . .

It was quarter to seven and everything was in order, so no papers, clothes or empty bags were spread across the flat.

Drinks ?

Check

Food ?

Check

Mattreses for the sleepover ?

Check

The first one in arriving was Maya and I was so happy for that because I don't like it when everyone comes at the same time.

" You're already wearing your pyjamas? " Maya chuckled.

" Uhm. . . yeah. It's more comfortable. " I blushed.

Some moments later Ellie and Chloe came and our ' pizza-party ' started.

" Weeeeehaaa ! Let's call the pizza service! " Ellie screamed and we all agreed.

" I'm gonna call! I know a very good service. Their pizzas are delicious. " Chloe daydreamed. " Which one do you want ? "

" I want one with champignons and ham ! " I shouted excited.

" Salamiiiiii " Maya said.

" I want the same one like Rose. " Ellie said. " and what are you going to order , Chlo ? "

" A vegetarian one but with ham. "

" But this isn't vegetarian anymore if you want also ham. " Maya told her confused.

" Yes it is vegetarian! "

" Nooo "

" Yess !"

" Whatever ! Pizza is pizza , isn't it? " I chuckled , handing Chloe the telephone.

" No, I'll call from my mobile. " Chloe rejected the telephone and took instead her mobile.

She tipped something and stood up to get to the kitchen.

Meanwhile we others turned on the TV and decided to begin our party with watching The devil wears Prada .

" Chloeeee ? Have you finished so we can start watching the film? " Maya asked her from the living room.

" Noooo ! " she said giggling.

" No you end first the call! "

Maya, Ellie and me looked at each other confused.

" Nooo! You "

" Chloe are you flirting with that guy from the pizza service ? " I asked her.

" Remember you are married to Tristan! I don't want to see his face when he finds out that you're cheating on him with the pizza boy . " Maya added.

" Noo! Okay. . . bye. " Chloe giggled and came back to the living room.

" Who's the pizza boy ? " Ellie asked her.

" Nobody. " Chloe blushed.

Ellie was still watching her suspicious.

" Okay let's start the film ! " I suggest opening some bags of crisps and candies.

" Yessss ! " Maya shouted and we all made ourselves comfortable on the couch or on the floor.

Some 45 mins later the doorbell rang and Chloe jumped from the couch.

" I open the door ! " she squealed.

There was even no opportunity to tell her something, when the door was opened and the pizza boys entered.

They had some big caps that you couldn't see their faces but they weren't also wearing that uniform which pizza boys always wear.

" Chloe. I don't want a striptease show here. Even if the striper is hot. I mean no! " Maya said.

" Noo , they are not strippers ! " Chloe assured us.

" Here are the pizzas you've ordered, miss " the taller employee said.

" I think I've seen you anywhere. " Ellie suddenly said.

" Oh yeah? You have ? " the tall guy said.

" Oh my god , Maya! Isn't he that rapist who the police is looking for? " Ellie panicked.

" Rose ? " Maya also panicked. Instantly I grabbed the telephone.

" Chloe, don't tell us that your lover is the most sought after rapist in London! " Ellie said trembling.

" He and a rapist? He's the most charming lad I know ! My mate works hardly to make his wife happy. " the shorter one said.

" Oh my god, how can a rapist even have a wife ? How many kids do you have , you rapist ? " Ellie asked him.

" You, the shorter one. Look at me ! " Maya demanded him.

" Noo Maya! What ya doing ?! He might take out a knife in every second and disembowel us ! Please don't disembowel me ! I'm. . . - " Ellie started to say but was cut off by the taller guy.

" Why do you all think that I'm a rapist ? " he took of his cap and when we recognized that he was Tristan, we were all, except of Chloe , shocked.

" I'm so sorry Tris for that silly confusion! " Maya apologized. So did I.

" When the taller one was Tris , then shorter one must be my bae! " Ellie screamed running towards the other lad and was about to kiss him when he took off his cap.

" BRADLEY ! " we all screamed at the same moment .

" Surprise " he grinned.

" I would have preferred that they were stripers. " I joked and went towards Brad to take the pizzas.

Ellie who was still very confused , stood up and grabbed a plate from the small table in the living room.

" Huh ? Sorry but I don't understand anything. Did you lads buy the pizzas or did you order them to your house and brought them then here ? "

" Nahhh. We made them with our hands and sweat. " Brad explained her proudly.

" Ewwk sweat. " I teased him whereupon Brad stretched out his tongue.

" Are you guys staying ? We girls can't eat eight of that family-pizzas " I asked Brad and Tris who were still standing by the door.

" Oh my god yes!! Like in old times! " Chloe shouted happily.

Brad and Tris looked at each other shrugging.

" Fine. You guys are staying! I bring two more plates. " I clapped and went to the kitchen.

When I returned to the living room, everyone had made oneself comfortable and there was only some free space left next to Brad.

" Brad "

" Rose "

I let myself fall next to him and grabbed a slice of pizza.

" Which movie are you watching? " Tristan asked.

" The devil wears Prada " Chloe told him with a full mouth.

" Boooring. What about Avenger's Age of Ultron ? "

Laughing, Brad looked over to me and I grinned.

" We better don't watch it. " Brad smirked. I slapped him playfully on his arm.

" Better eat your pizza or otherwise I'll eat everything."

" Hey don't stretch me your tongue! "

" No! "

Brad pouted and pouted like a little boy that it was so funny to watch him.

" Oh my god! Nathan is coming! " I kidded him.

"Liar! "

" You are ugly. "

Then I took him his pizza away and fixed my eyes on the TV screen.

Some moments later I realized how near Brad's body was to mine and I felt really awkward about it.

" Hey , how can it be possible that we have opened four of eight pizza boxes and now there are only three left ? " Maya suddenly asked.

" Tris " Brad chuckled.

" No it wasn't me! "

" Hey, C'mon buddy, be honest. "

" I'm telling the truth. "

" Who else could have opened the other pizza box? Jackie Chan ? " I shook my head.

" Why are you blushing Ellie ? " Maya asked her . Immediately everyone looked at Ellie and she got so red that she covered her face with her hands.

" I'm sorry that I'm eating a lot but I have to feed someone more. " Ellie explained getting even more red.

One moment everyone was silent, looked at each other and shrugged but then I realized what Ellie had just said.

" OH MY GOD ! NO ELLIE! NO ! " I screamed.

" Shhh calm down Rose! I think you better stop eating. " Brad said taking my pizza away but I pushed him away of me so I still had my pizza.

" ARE YOU GOING TO GET A BABY ??? " I added amazed.

" Whaaaat ? " Brad and Maya said at the same moment.

" Hey no. Neither Tris nor I are expecting a kid, even though we're married. "

" Yes, I'm pregnant ? " Ellie blushed.

" Oh my god, HARRY ! " I screamed and hugged her.

" Who's Harry ? " Brad asked confused.

" Shut up Brad. You'll see soon. " Ellie smirked. Everyone gratulated her, but you could still see in everyone's eyes that they couldn't believe what they had just heard.

" Why didn't Con tell us? Does Joe know about it ? " Tristan asked Ellie.

" Dunno. We wanted to keep it as a secret and no, Joe does not know about it yet. "

" How long do you know that your pregnant? "

" About a month. "

" Oh god Brad ! Imagine a little Connor or Ellie running around the house? Awww isn't that cute ? " I looked at Brad and he smiled.

" Yeah and then we will babysit it and feed it with chocolate and sing around the house loudly until we annoy the neighbours! "

" Oh yeah! We are one team! " I chuckled.

" When have you guys started to be friendly to each other ? " Chloe asked.

I looked over to Brad and the other way around and I blushed.

" We sorted out our problems and decided to move on and to be just friends, didn't we ? "

" Erm yeah. I guess so. " I stuttered blushing.

" Yess ! That's so nice. Now we all can hang out together more frequently like in old times in uni. " Chloe smiled happily.

After some time of talking, laughing and eating, we continued watching movies, but this time we decided to watch all the Harry Potter movies.

It was already dark and late and we were watching the forth part of HP, when I started to get really tired.

" I like your pyjs . " Brad whispered in my ear.

" Hey stop. " I yawned.

" You and your dirty thoughts. " shaking his head , Brad chuckled " I didn't mean it like you understood it. "

" Aha "

My head was resting on his shoulder when I dozed off.

Bradley

The forth movie of Harry Potter was about to finish when Rose dozed off on my shoulder. She had clasped her hands around a pillow which made her look so angelic and peacefully.

I looked over to the others. All the girls had fallen asleep.

" We should bring them to bed. " Tristan whispered to me and I nodded.

Rose had moved her body to the other side, so I could easily stand up and go to Tris.

We decided to bring Ellie to bed firstly because she's pregnant. That's why we carried her to the guest room and laid her to bed. Afterwards Tris carried Maya to Ellie while I was opening the daybed.

As soon as Tristan was back, I went to Rose and carried her to her room. I laid her to her bed and covered her with the blanket.

It was a big advantage that the girls were all wearing their pyjamas.

I took off my clothes so that I was only in boxers. I really can't stand it to sleep in clothes.

Then I grabbed Nathan's pillow and a blanket which I had found at a small armchair, and put it on the floor.

I laid myself down and closed my eyes. I can tell you that sleeping on the floor is very uncomfortable.

" Brad ? " I heard Rose's sleepy voice.

I didn't respond. She might be dreaming because she would never on earth call my name now.

" Bradley ? " she did it again which made my heart flutter.

" Yeah ? "

Suddenly I heard that she was sniffing.

" Rose? Are you okay ? " I asked her from the floor but I got no response.

" Mamá no ! "

Damn. It's her nightmare. The nightmare which has been chasing her for years. I got up and went to her.

She was laying all hudded and crying.

I sat myself next to her and lifted my hand to brush some hairs out of her face. Her face was completely wet of tears but her eyes were still closed.

" Brad ? " she whispered sniffing.

" Yeah I'm here. "

" I thought you would never come. " she said.

" Why ? "

" I can't stand it any longer. It's too much for me. I want to finish it. " she cried.

" Hey don't say that. " I kissed her forehead. " It's only a dream and you know that it happened a long time ago, don't you? You have to move on, okay ? "

" But how ? You know that next month . . . "

" Shhh. . . think about something positive. Something that makes ya happy and motivates you to continue your life. " I told her playing with her hair.

" Ookaaay " she said sounding like a little child. Then I got up to go back to the floor when Rose asked me where I was going.

" No! Don't leave me ! " she sniffed.

" Fine but promise me that you will sleep again. "

" Okay "

I grabbed the pillow from the floor and laid myself next to Rose. She immediately rested her head on my chest and automatically I put my arm around her small body.

I closed my eyes and by inhaling her scent I felt asleep.

+
+
+

Ooooo long chapter :)

Yes , I changed my name and covers here :D ( I was @Reinita27 )

I needed a change and yes :)

Sry for this boring chapter :( it was a filler to be honest.

Any ideas what will happen next?

Eva x

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.5K 163 31
Alice and Kaitlyn are best friends who do everything together, but when they meet the vamps and get together with two of them, two unexpected pregnan...
263K 3.3K 200
Read book 1 first to see Brad and Rachel's story up until this point. :) Hope you enjoy
505 63 15
(COMPLETED) When a bet ends up with a whole loads of feelings... Started: 27/04/19 Ended: 21/05/19
300 17 19
Y/N meets her brother's band and starts to fall for one of the bandmates...