Chapter 21 [edited]

La Da Dee - Cody Simpson

Some days later . . .

Rose

" Do you have everything ? Your sweater for the flight ? Your glasses ? " I asked Nathan while we were standing in front of the security check.

" Yes " he answered laughingly.

" Okay good. " I said smiling but Nathan was still laughing.

" Huh? Why are you laughing ? "

" Nothing! You just looked cute. That's it! " Nathan explained putting his hands on my cheek and kissed me passionately.

" I really don't know why I deserve you. " he said as he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

Damn. Why am I doing this? If he only knew that I'm texting with my ex and that I kissed him!

" Text me when you arrive Chicago, yeah? " I begged him.

" Fine, ma'am! And you, promise that you won't eat a lot, okay ?"

" Are you talking about today's 'pizza-party' at mine. Yesss, I'll try to eat only one and half pizzas, okay? " I giggled.

" Fine " he smiled and kissed me once again. Then he grabbed his suitcase and went to the security check. As soon as he went through it, he waved at me for the last time and disappeared in the crowd.

Going back to my car, I took my mobile off my pocket and texted my girls.

" At 7:00 pm at mine ;) don't forget your pyjs x "

Afterwards I put it away and drove to my office.

. . .

It was quarter to seven and everything was in order, so no papers, clothes or empty bags were spread across the flat.

Drinks ?

Check

Food ?

Check

Mattreses for the sleepover ?

Check

The first one in arriving was Maya and I was so happy for that because I don't like it when everyone comes at the same time.

" You're already wearing your pyjamas? " Maya chuckled.

" Uhm. . . yeah. It's more comfortable. " I blushed.

Some moments later Ellie and Chloe came and our ' pizza-party ' started.

" Weeeeehaaa ! Let's call the pizza service! " Ellie screamed and we all agreed.

" I'm gonna call! I know a very good service. Their pizzas are delicious. " Chloe daydreamed. " Which one do you want ? "

" I want one with champignons and ham ! " I shouted excited.

" Salamiiiiii " Maya said.

" I want the same one like Rose. " Ellie said. " and what are you going to order , Chlo ? "

" A vegetarian one but with ham. "

" But this isn't vegetarian anymore if you want also ham. " Maya told her confused.

" Yes it is vegetarian! "

" Nooo "

" Yess !"