Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

Departure and horrified flash from the past

1.2K 21 4
By Lumaking7

Zane's p.o.v.

Zane and Aster, as well as the whole science team was waiting, and had been waiting. Since that last transmission with the other dimension, people had just been wandering around waiting for something to happen. A certain blue haired pro was also waiting. He hoped his duel with Jesse had helped the others just a little bit, but that was of course not something he would ever say out loud. Beside him was Aster Phoenix, the annoying pro in Zane's eyes, but at least a bearable partner in all this chaos. And there had been chaos. The scientists had been running around, trying to give Eisenstein the latest reports on how the things proceed or stuff like that. Chancellor Sheppard and Pegasus had arrived here as well and was waiting just like everyone else.

"So Zane are you worried about her?" Aster suddenly said, which made Zane look cold at him. Zane was not really a talker. He prefered the silence, or screams when his opponents got blasted by his attacks. He didn't prefer talking. He actually didn't prefer waiting either, but because of certain events, he had to wait. Therefore it was also one of the reasons he actually replied Aster this time.

"Who?" Zane asked coldly. Aster sighed deeply and looked at him.

"Tara I mean. Aren't you worried about her?" Aster asked. Zane looked at him.

"No not really!" He said coldly. Aster lifted a eyebrow a little.

"Oh really? Why not? It is the whole reason you are here in the first place Truesdale. To save and see Tara again. So why shouldn't you be worried" Aster replied skeptical.

"Because I believe in her" Zane just replied "I have no need to worry, because I know she will return safe and sound, together with the others of course". Aster sighed.

"And then you tell me you are not into Tara anymore" Aster said "I don't believe you, you know". Zane didn't say a thing. Of course he was into Tara. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He wanted to see her really badly. Why else would he stand here, waiting?! He hated waiting! And his job here was done. However all these feelings, he had, he of course not told Aster. Like that annoying pro should know how he felt. Like the whole world should know how he felt. The only one who should know how he felt was.. Zane stopped his thoughts this instance. Tara! She would never take him back! Why should she? He had been a jerk. He had cared less about her than victory and he had hurt her. Why in the world should she take him back? But he really, really just wanted a look at her. One look and then he would leave. He didn't have the time either. Zane noticed that Aster was looking at him, but didn't say anything.

"Everyone!" yelled a voice suddenly and Zane knew it was Eisenstein "The portal is about to get widened, which mean they did it! Everyone who is too close at the crater, I am asking to take a step back!". Aster looked and Zane now.

"It is beginning!" Aster said and grinned "Well are you sure you only want a look at Tara, and not like talking to her?". Zane nodded. Aster grinned a little.

"Well if you say so, but I will talk to her and everyone else when they return" Aster told him. Zane only looked at him. Then up in the sky, the clouds widened and a bright rainbow light appeared. A giant white beam hit the crater, there where the school normally was. A sound of a giant blast could be heard and a lot of dust got created. Zane and Aster had to shield themselves from the wind pressure. They had also closed their eyes because of the bright light. When they opened their eyes again, the school was back! Everyone around looked surprised at first and then all the scientists began shout in happiness. It had worked! The school and its students was back where they belonged. All the students were sitting groggy around. Zane had a feeling this form for travel was hard for the body. Aster looked at Zane.

"They made it!" He said "They are finally back!". Zane nodded in agreement. Most of the students woke up and was looking around. First they were confused, but then they almost flew up and smiled. A ra yellow boy with a bandana on his head, and looked like a dino, got up on one of the stone statues, who apparently surrounding the main entrance and yelled.

"We are finally back! The ocean, beautiful coastlines..".

"Yeah and best of all! No duel ghouls!" a student added. All the students began happy running around the island. They were all so happy to be back. Zane actually didn't care. He looked around to find that one girl he had been waiting for. Tara! He found/saw her at a corner at the main entrance. She was in the arms of Jaden, who was hugging her tightly. Zane frowned a little. Something was not right here.

"Tara!" said Aster in a happy grin and was about to go over there, when Zane grabbed his collar and pulled him back.

"Hey Zane! What's the meaning of this" He said angry "Let me go! I have told you I am not claiming your EX-girlfriend. However it doesn't mean I can't talk to her!".

"No! Something is wrong!" Zane said "I don't want you to go over and talk to her! Not right now!". Aster lifted his eyebrows a little.

"What are you talking about Zane?" Aster said "Let me go! You are destroying my suit!". Zane snort. Like that was important. What was important was that Tara was crying! Even from here, these 5/10 meters, he could see the pain on her face.

"Don't you see your stupid idiot! She is crying! It is clear as crystal that she don't want to talk to anyone right now". Zane told him. Aster was a idiot if he didn't notice!

"And Jaden doesn't look happy either!" He added in a cold tone. Minutes later he let go of Aster, and he quickly fixed his suit. He looked at the twin's now.

"So?" Aster asked "She is crying! Well she is only happy to be back home!".

"If that was true, Tara would jump around happy like all the other students" Zane concluded "Look at them! They are all happy, but the twins are not! Something must have happened! I forbid you from talking to her!". Aster sighed.

"If you say so" He said "Wonder why she is crying?". Zane shrugged.

"Well we need to find out about that before you are talking to her" Zane said and thought, Tara what happened? You hate crying in front of many people, but you are still crying anyway. Something is seriously wrong!

Jaden's p.o.v.

A little earlier. 

"Jaden! Jaden wake up!" said a voice and Jaden opened his eyes. He was staring into mr. Fortaine face. She was smiling at him and was apparently the one who had woken him up. Jaden noticed that Tara was lying in his arms and was hugging him. She was sleeping as well. Jaden looked around.

"Where are we?" He asked and then looked at his hand. The bio band crumbled away. As did the one on Tara's wrist. Now that he remembered, Fortaine was not a duel ghoul any longer. Could that mean? Jaden couldn't almost not believe it.

"We are back Jaden! The whole school we are back?" Fortaine said happily. Jaden's eyes widened and seconds later, he was smiling.

"Jesse! Did you hear that! We are back! Tara! We are back!" Jaden said and shook his sister awake. Then he looked around to thank Jesse, but there where no one around.

"Jesse is not around Jaden!" said a voice suddenly and Jaden looked down at Tara who was now awake, and looked sad at him "Remember the duel, he stayed behind! I heard everything he told you. I am so sorry Jaden!". She let out a little cry and hugged him. Jaden froze for a minute as he recalled the duel and Jesse's last words. 

Flashback.

The rainbow dragon had just attacked Yubel's armityle and the two attacks clashed with each other. Jaden could remember the tension from the two blast when the hit and at the same time tried to shield Tara from the blast. He could remember that he told Jesse they had to get out of here, because the whole place was falling apart. However Jesse had only smiled at him a little and waved at him. "I can't! I have to keep up the strength of the attack! I have to make sure you get home" Jesse told him and sighed "But please tell Ember that I am sorry! Tell her I can't return with her home, but I will keep my promise! One day I will return to her". Jaden could remember that he had yelled at Jesse, that he wanted to return home with him and other stuff. Jesse had just smiled. Then the energy spark from the attacks got blasted towards them and..

"No Jesse!" said Jaden and was staring out in the blue air for some minutes "He stayed behind so we could get home!". Jaden could feel Tara's arms around him and she nodded a little. Jaden instantly hugged her back.

"I am so sorry Jaden!" Tara said "This is all my fault. If it weren't for me, all this would not have happened". Jaden looked confused at her. What was she talking about?Yubel was my monster, so it is my fault! Tara let out a cry.

"No it isn't Jaden!" Tara said "I was my fault! I gave you the idea of sending Yubel away! I suggested the idea. If I hadn't Yubel would still be with us and..!".

"NO!" yelled Jaden suddenly "If Yubel had stayed, if I didn't send her away then you would be..". Jaden gave Tara a big hug and small tears was formed in his eyes.

"I am the one who is sorry! Oh Tara please forgive me!" Jaden said.

"Jaden I do forgive you!" Tara said "Just don't leave me right now! I don't want to be with the others, but I don't want to be alone either. Please just stay!". Jaden nodded.

"I will!" He replied and noticed that Tara was holding a card in her hand. He sighed deeply "Lets just stay here for a while then!". Tara nodded and the twins both decided to sleep a little. They were mentally tired.

Ember's p.o.v.

"We did it!" yelled Ember and hugged Alexis and Blair in a group hug "We are really back! I can't believe it!". The others, Bastion, Hassleberry, Jim and his alligator Shirley was also happy. Shirley was more happy, that Jim was happy. That was how their family thing works. Sheppard was announcing that there were dinner in the blue dorm which made every student from the other dimension happy. Axel was gone off somewhere, Chazz and Syrus were themselves again, Blair and Bonaparte had carried Marcel to the yellow dorm (being possessed takes a lot out of you) and everything seemed normal.. for now. Ember had been so happy, like the other students, that she for a moment, had forgotten about Jesse. Her beloved Jesse! When the happy mood of her being back again had disappeared, Ember looked around looking for Jesse. She wanted to thank him, and hold his hand, and also keep that promise she had given him. When they returned, she had kind of promised Jesse a hug and a.. kiss! Ember turned slightly red. She was still not quite used to the idea of being Jesse's girlfriend. Ember looked around, but couldn't see him. She shrugged. She thought Jesse was just tired, like the twins was after the duel.

"Um anyone who had seen Jesse?" Ember asked the other. The others frowned.

"Now that you mentioned it, we haven't seem him yet mate" said Jim puzzled "I know I saw Jesse at the pyramid thing, dueling Marcel with Jaden. Maybe you should ask the twins or Axel, they were closest at Jesse, in the final battle".

"I think the twins are the closest from here" Bastion recalled "I don't know where Axel went to and secondly, the twins have to wake up anyway. There is food in a minute". Ember looked at the twins in the corner and nodded.

"I come with you" said Alexis and smiled "Jaden is hard waking up sometimes". Ember smiled and walked over to the twins. After some minutes trying waking up the twins, they finally succeed. Jaden and Tara looked at them with groggy eyes.

"Hey what's up" said Jaden and smiled. Ember looked at him, something was off with him. Tara looked at him and then also smiled at them. Ember had a feeling it was a fake smile. Mostly because Tara was sitting beside Jaden and squeezing his hand really tight. Something was really off here.

"Um Sheppard has announced dinner in the oberlisk blue dorm" Ember began "It was something about a giant feast or something". The twins looked at each other and got up from the ground and nodded.

"We will be there in a minute, we just have something to do first" Tara said. They began leaving when Ember walked in front of them. They were hiding something.

"I wasn't finished" Ember said "Jesse? Do you know where he is? I have looked everywhere? But I can't seem to find him. Jim said you two or Axel might know!". The twins suddenly looked down in the ground. They were not meeting her eyes.

"Okay" Ember said coldly "Out with it! What are you hiding? I know you are hiding something. I thought we were friends". The twins looked up at her for a moment and they both sighed. Tara looked at Jaden and pushed him a little. Jaden nodded.

"Ember I need to tell you something" Jaden began "There happened something in that duel..". Then Jaden began telling about the double duel (without mention Yubel's name) with Marcel. That a spirit had taken over him and Jesse had stayed behind to make sure they all came home. Ember's eyes widened.

"Jesse told me I should tell you that he still was going to keep his promise. He can't return to you right now, but he will in the future. He said he will return to you" Jaden finished the story. Ember looked at him with tears falling down her cheek. She grabbed around Jaden's jacket and sneered angry at him.

"Why?" she yelled "Why didn't you stop him? Isn't Jesse your best friend".

"I tried, but in the duel.. I was powerless!" Jaden said and looked down on the ground again "I wished it was different.. I really do!". Ember sneered.

"Jesse had so much faith in you" she yelled while crying "He called you a hero! But what kind of hero lets his best friend behind in that dimension". Jaden looked stunned up at her, then he bit his lip. Tara tried to comfort him a little. Alexis had grabbed Ember and made her hands let go of Jaden's jacket. Ember sneered.

"Jaden please don't listen to her. She is just a little upset" Alexis said "You did your best. You dueled Marcel and brought us all home". Jaden looked at her, but then shook his head. He tried to pull out of Tara's hands as well, but Ember saw a determined look in Tara's eyes, which made Jaden sigh in defeat. Ember was confused. She had figured Jaden would come with a outburst saying that he of course was gonna get Jesse back somehow, or scream that it was not suppose to happen, or something to defend himself and treasure his friendship with Jesse, but that sadly didn't happen. He looked at Tara for a minute and then began leaving.

"You are right Ember!" He said "This is all my fault! All this happened because of me! Because of me and my sister. If I could I would take Jesse's place and stay behind. I am sorry". Tara began to cry a little as well.

"I am sorry as well" She said "If I have been more of a help in this duel. Jesse wouldn't had left behind". Jaden looked at his sister and squeezed her hand.

"Wait what?" said Alexis confused "How can it be your fault. You saved us! Okay that with Jesse was an unlucky accident, but everyone else is saved". Jaden sighed.

"You don't understand Alexis" Jaden said in a outburst "We are the whole reason all these things happened! We know the spirit who possessed Marcel! Her name is Yubel!". And before Ember and Alexis could do a thing, like stop them, the twins both began running away. Ember and Alexis looked at each other. They were really confused. What just happened?

Normal p.o.v.

At the blue dorm a feast had begun and a lot of students were eating, talking, even some of them was dancing. Everyone was happy everything was normal. At a corner Sheppard, Crowler and Pegasus was watching the students. Crowler was about to tell about how he had saved the student and stuff.. in his version of the event of course.

"I was the one who cross the desert to get critical first aid. I held off the duel ghouls. Well you can read all of it in my latest report" Crowler said. Sheppard smiled.

"Well sounds fascinating!" Sheppard told him "But I don't like reading fiction". Crowler looked in horror at Sheppard. Pegasus chuckled a little as well.

"Everyone knows the twins and their friends are the real heroes" Pegasus said "But still other questions remains unanswered". Sheppard looked at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked. Pegasus smiled.

"Well the whole other dimension thing! How all that works, I really want to study it" He told them. Sheppard looked angry at him.

"Pegasus! We don't have time for that! There is still people missing! Adrian! Jesse! professor Viper!" He said angry. Pegasus sighed in defeat.

"Oh I am sorry! How insensitive of me" He said "But another matter is also requiring our attention! The twins! Seems like their past is catching up. I feel sorry for them especially when they try so hard to bury it!". Sheppard sighed.

"Yes and I think their friends have no clue what is going on right now!" He said "Maybe we should give them a hand!". Pegasus looked at him and nodded. Minutes after they left the dorm.

At Eisenstein's wan.

Eisenstein and Bastion was talking. They were discussing everything that had happened in the other dimension. Eisenstein was thrilled.

"This is marvelous Bastion! A Stunning to say the least". Bastion nodded.

"Yes! But at what cost! Jesse sacrificed himself so we could get home" Bastion said "I am not happy about this! Can't we do anything?". The old scientist sighed.

"The chances of finding a new portal Bastion is one to a million. We have to give up on.." Eisenstein began, but suddenly his screen began beeping. Bastion looked at him.

"You were saying?".

In the yellow dorm.

In Marcel's room Bonaparte was lying on the ground near his sons bed and was apologizing. Even though Marcel was still out of it, it was the least Bonaparte could do. Even if he had to apologize a million times. He had been a bad father. He had never been there for Marcel at all. In the past he had chosen to become a pro duelist and left his wife and his son Marcel behind in france. He had told them it was to make sure he could provide them with food, but deep down Bonaparte knew he had been selfish. He chose the dueling carrier instead of his family. He was truly sorry!

"Oh Marcel! I should have been there for you" Bonaparte said out loud "If I did then this spirit would never have taken you over! I am so sorry".

"Papa!" said a voice suddenly and Bonaparte looked up and saw Marcel was awake. "It is okay papa! You are here now, and if it took that spirit who took me over, for us to get closer, then it was worth it right. I love you papa! Let's just become a family again oui". Bonaparte had tears fallen from his cheeks now and was crying.

"Oui" Bonaparte replied.

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember was sitting at the cafeteria in the slifer red dorm together with Alexis, Jim, Chazz, Axel and Atticus. Tears were falling down Ember cheeks now. However she didn't say a word. After she had confrontated the twins she had been running all around the island looking for Axel. He had been found in the card shop where he was buying new equipment, like oil and cards and stuff. She had asked about Jesse in hope that what the twins had said had been a lie, but Axel only confirmed what she already knew. That Jesse had chosen to be left behind in order to save them. She had followed the others when they approached slifer dorm. Everyone was worried about the twins, who had lock themselves inside Tara's room. They had all tried to talk to them, but they had refused to open the door or talk to them. Now they were assembled in the cafeteria and was just waiting. The door to the room got open.

"Jaden?" Chazz questioned and looked up, but it was only Hassleberry and Syrus who entered the room "Oh it is only your losers". Hassleberry sneered at him.

"Oh thanks for the fine words soldier" He said coldly. Syrus sighed.

"You hoped we were the twins right" Syrus said and sighed "Well we were at their room. Beside that they have eaten the food we placed at the door, it is all the same. They refuges to open up and talk to us! I wish I knew what was wrong".

"Oh my dear dino queen is so sad" Hassleberry said and began crying, wiping his face and then began crying again. The others didn't pay any attention to him.

"Well it has to be the duel and losing Jesse" said Jim "It is taking a big tool on them".

"I should never had said these things" Ember said and sniffed "I said something horrible to Jaden and now..". Alexis placed a confrontating hand on her shoulder.

"It was not your fault, you were just upset, but I must admit I didn't think Jaden or Tara would react like this! They have always been ongoing and in a happy mood" Alexis said. The others nodded in agreement.

"Maybe there is more to it that losing Jesse" Axel said and the others looked at him "Maybe the twins were the true target of that spirit". Chazz snort.

"How did you come up with that" Chazz said. The others nodded.

"That duel. It looked like the twins and that spirit, who took over Marcel, knew each other". Ember looked at Axel. Alexis did as well.

"Well Jaden said something like that before they locked themselves in the room" Alexis said "Jaden said something about it was all their fault and that he knew that spirit. Her name was Yubel, whatever that suppose to mean". Jim frowned a little.

"Well now we talk about spirit. Tara told me a interesting story" said Jim slowly "You remember when we were at the servers under the school, and Tara was going for a walk?". The others nodded (them who knows who he was talking about did).

"Well she have always loved alligators as child" began Jim and Shirley growled in agreement "Maybe also why Shirley took a instant liking to her, but that's not the point. Tara told me she had a duel spirit as child called "Cyber tech alligator", but something happened. Tara told me she couldn't quite remember what happened, but one day her dear friend was gone!". Ember looked in horror. Gone! How could a spirit be gone? Unless you either way throws the card away, a spirit is staying by your side forever when it had chosen a partner. Haya had told her it is the codex of the spirits or something like that. So what happened?

"Looks like we appeared just at the right time" said a voice suddenly and the door to the cafeteria opened. Two people walked in. The first one was chancellor Sheppard and the second one was Pegasus. The others looked at them.

"Why are you two here?" Chazz said coldly "Do you know something".

"Yes we do" said Sheppard "You see there is a reason I have had a close eye on the twins ever since they started here. Yes they are both ace duelist, but that's not the reason. I was more intrigued by something I heard about their past".

"But we don't know about their past" began Syrus then his eyes widened "Of course Jaden and Tara's real surname is Wheeler". Pegasus grinned a little.

"Yes! However you will not find anything under that name either. You see Kaiba boy had made sure his kids were well protected from the media" Pegasus said "I resume you all knows they are Kaiba's children right". Ember's eyes widened. Jim and Axel did as well, but the rest of the group nodded.

"The twins told us" Chazz said and sneered "They are actually under certain thing, more rich than me". The others sweatdropped a little. Pegasus coughed a little.

"Well Kaiba made sure no one knew he was the father and made sure to protect them after their mom died" Pegasus said "Even if it was from the shadows. Only a few of people knows how Jaden and Tara's past were like. Kaiba, myself, Sheppard since I told him, Joey and his family of course and Yugi muto the king of games".

"Wait what!" said the all in unison "The king of games knows about them".

"Well yes a little bit! He knows of a certain accident that happened in their childhood. Which I of course will tell you all about" Pegasus said "As you have figured out Jaden's childhood spirit was Yubel, and Tara's was cyber tech alligator. The twins had a happy childhood until Yubel, went too protective over Jaden".

"Protective?" questioned Ember confused. "What do you mean?". Pegasus smiled.

"You yourself Ember girl has a spirit and knows they protect their owner really well right" Pegasus said. Ember frowned but nodded. Haya was like that.

"Yeah but I told him not to be that protective. I could handle myself" Ember replied.

"You hit the needle on the spot Ember girl" Pegasus said "If Jaden boy had told Yubel that, then things maybe didn't end the way it did. You see Jaden has always been a crybaby as a child. I know it is hard to imagine, when we are looking at him now, but he was bullied as a child. Tara, who was a reckless girl at that time, always protected him, together with Yubel. She was Jaden's favorite card. Their mom always worked hard and late, leaving the twins alone most of the time, but they understood their situation. They were actually really poor and Serenity refused to take any money from Kaiba because he left them, so she was rarely home. Jaden and Tara had friends over for play. Their life were simple, but yet happy, until the age of 9 where everything went wrong". Sheppard nodded.

"Yubel became more protective over Jaden. Like when Jaden lost a match, a boy, a good friend of Jaden, passed out, because he said Jaden should try summoning another monster than Yubel. No doctor could find out what was wrong with the boy medical speaking. More of these accident happened and the twins was called the cursed kids." Sheppard said. The others looked in horror. He continued "And that was not all. Yubel loved Jaden so much that even Tara, Jaden's twin was a treat to him. Yubel wanted her gone, so Jaden was all it's. After what Yugi told us, Yubel killed Tara's spirit because it protected her and tried to kill her as well. Jaden were to forgiven at first at Yubel. Yubel could make Jaden forgive her for all her wrongdoings because he loved her so much, but one event made Yubel go too far". Ember gulped. Yubel killed Tara's spirit! That was.. so wrong. Ember couldn't imagine a life without Haya. Pegasus sighed.

"I think you all know Jaden had told you Tara got kidnapped as child right and that she got claustrofobia because of that" Pegasus said "Well there is more to the story than that. Yubel had of course a finger in play. I don't know how she did it, but Tara got kidnapped by three novice goons. She was gone for 3 days. Jaden, their mom and the police looked for her of course, but no clue. Until Jaden noticed Yubel's smirk. He once in his life stood up for himself and demanded Yubel told him what she had done. Yubel could never refuse a order from Jaden being it's owner, and told him everything. Jaden told the police where to find her, but both Jaden and Tara was traumatised after that. They both changed after that. Jaden woving his life to protect Tara and his sister vowed to be there for him forever, regardless what".

"Then what happened" asked Syrus worried "Jaden don't have Yubel right now, so what happened afterwards?". Sheppard smiled.

"The kaiba corporation had a competition going on about creating and sending card into space remember! When Jaden won, Tara suggested they send up Yubel as well" Sheppard said "Jaden did it in hope that Yubel would come to her senses and be his caring Yubel. So two satellites went to space so they both could be hit with the comic matter. The design with Neos and another one with Yubel. Neos became a success and well Yubel, we are learning about these effects right now, and I think only the twins knows what really happened to her". Ember and the others looked in horror. Ember sighed deeply. She felt horrible! It had never been Jaden's fault and she knew it, but at that time, she was just so angry. Jaden had already felt terrible, and now she made it worse. She looked up in the sky and thought "Jesse! I am sorry, I yelled at your best friends. Hope you forgive me. I know why you stayed behind now. If you could you would never leave me, and it is not Jaden's fault either. You did it to protect him right! Well I will do that as well. I will protect Jaden for you now Jesse I swear.

Aster's p.o.v.

Aster was standing outside at the door close to the cafeteria and was listening as well. This was very interesting. Sounded like his destiny heroes and Jaden's neo spacian's was not the only one who had been affected by the cosmos. That Yubel card had as well. That explained a lot. Why the twins where down and why Tara was crying? Suddenly he heard a sound and turned around.

"Who's there?" He asked and saw that Zane had walked out from the shadows. "Oh it is you Truesdale. For a guy who is not interested in Tara, you sure are hanging around here a lot don't you think?". Aster smirked. Whatever Zane tried to explain that he was not into Tara, Aster knew it was the opposite . Why else should a guy who didn't care about his friends apparently, stick around? Zane snort coldly.

"Tell me that Yubel card, you wouldn't be interested in it now would you Aster" Zane said "coldly. Aster only smirked a little.

"No of course not, why should I worry about some old duel spirit" He replied "But you seem interested. Could it have something to do with a brown haired girl?".

"I don't know what you are talking about Phoenix" began Zane but then sighed "Okay maybe a little. It hurt MY Tara! If I ever come across it, I will blast it to shreds!". Aster chuckled a little.

"Well that is good to know!" He said and smiled "Since you have admitted that, then what about admit you want Tara back too". Zane sneered.

"Just stay out of my way" Zane said coldly and suddenly had grabbed around his chest. Aster looked confused at him. He looked like he was in pain.

"Um something wrong?" He asked. Zane snort coldly and turned around.

"No! Just stay out of my business" Zane said and began leaving. Aster sighed and followed him.

Tara's p.o.v.

The twins had barricaded themselves inside the room. Not letting anyone close. Jaden was sitting at the bed hugging a pillow and had his knees close to his body. Tara was leaning close to him and tears were falling down her cheeks. She was holding a card in her hands and some of the tears were falling down on it.

"Jaden" Tara whispered which made her brother look at her "This is his card right! Please tell me it is the right card". Jaden smiled and moved his head close to her so he could see the card. Then he gave her a little hug.

"It is HIS card Tara" Jaden reassured her "Your cyber tech alligator! I am truly sorry that Yubel killed it that day! If I just had been more strict..". Tara hugged him again.

"We didn't know" Tara said in a low voice "And you know I forgive you". Tara let out a cry and looked at the card in her hand. It was a blank card with nothing on it. After Yubel killed it, the spirit world cursed her. They were not happy about that one of their own was dead, and even through they knew it was a accident, Tara got a little punishment. She could never play or see any cybertech alligators card ever again. Only when someone else summoned it Tara could see it. However Jaden couldn't do that for her, because Yubel was his spirit and it was impossible for Jaden to touch the card. He could see it, but never touch it. Tara sighed deeply. At least it was a mild punishment. They could have died. Jaden slammed his head in the pillow and screamed a little. Tara let him do it. She could hear him mumble as well.

"It is all my fault" She could hear him say "I made the decision and send her out in space without a clue about what could have happened. I should have been more strict when she began protecting me from the bullies, but I was afraid. Yubel protected me and I felt safe and happy. I was blinded. The problems just faded away without me realising what really was going on! That she was the reason my friends went into coma and her attempts in hurting you. I let it all slide until that dreadful day where she killed a spirit and..". Jaden let out a scream and Tara padded him slowly on the back.

"I am the worst!" Jaden continued "What kind of brother, lets his own sister get kidnapped and almost killed, and now Jesse is gone! It is all my fault!". He let out a cry and slammed his hands at the pillow. Tara looked at him and hugged him.

"Let it all out" Tara said slowly "If it helps then you can destroy the pillow too. But know this Jaden. Whatever happens I am still with you, and you are not the worst and it is not all your fault. Some of it is also my fault. You are my kind, caring loving brother who I love regardless what!". He let out another cry.

"You are my sister" Jaden said and tossed the pillow in the other end of the room "My loving caring sister, who I will not trade for anything in the world". He looked at her and smiled a sad smile. Then he sighed.

"But Ember is right! What kind of hero am I if I can't bring my best friend home" Jaden said "I will do anything so I can bring Jesse back again. If it was possible I would go back to that dimension and bring Jesse back". Tara took his hand.

"If that is how you feel, then I will go with you" Tara said "I told you I will stay with you!". Jaden smiled a little and squeezed her hand. Then suddenly a bright light appeared and Marshmellow and Winged kuriboh was standing beside them as spirits.

"Mell mell mell" said Tara's spirit and made her eyes widened.

"Kuri kuri" said Jaden's kuriboh and Jaden's eyes widened as well.

"Show us" said the twins in unison.

Normal p.o.v.

Then a lot of things happened. The group of the twins friends, was still sitting in the cafeteria discussing the news of today, when Bastion rushed in there and told them that a new portal was beginning to open. He told them it was a smaller portal this time, and that it was about to open in a hour at the old ruins. (remember the gravekeeper where Jaden got his medal in the 1 season). The others looked in horror. If the twins got news of this, especially Jaden, they knew he would go back for Jesse. They rushed up to Chazz's apartment, only to find the door wide open and every clothes and important stuff was missing.

"But I never told the twins where the portal is" Bastion questioned. However Ember's and Chazz's spirits appeared and told them, Kuriboh or Marshmellow must have told them. The others was surprised that they dare to got back to that place all by themselves. Axel sneered.

"Don't you see. They both blame themselves of what happened to Jesse. Jaden more than Tara, but we know Tara would never leave no matter the danger" Axel concluded "This could be Jaden's only chance to make things right again". The others sneered.

"He must be a fool to think we would let them go all by themselves" Jim said "Let's find them mates". The others nodded and began running towards the ruins as well.

The twins were headed for the ruins and the new portal, but they didn't know people were watching them. Like Adrian's best friend Ekko. She knew Adrian was not coming back to this dimension, because he was destined to become ruler over this weird dimension and Ember his queen, and Ekko was going to make sure his dream became a reality. At the same time, more as coincidence, than following them, Dr. Crowler was out collection eggs from a chicken farm who was a little far away from the school. He noticed the twins walking passed him, and wondered where they went. Inside the shadows two males where following them as well. Zane and Aster had been having a close eye on them the whole day, without anyone noticing. Aster who still loved Tara, even though he had given up on her, clenched his fists when he saw her and Jaden leave for the old ruins. Zane on the other hand was well aware of what was going to happen. He had known the twins a year longer than Aster after all. He knew he couldn't stop them, which made him have a hard time deciding what to do. he couldn't let Tara and Jaden go alone in there, but on the other hand, he was not sure Tara even want him as company. Secondly he was actually a little afraid to meet her. He looked at Aster and sighed. Here begins the story again.

Tara's p.o.v.

The twins had arrived at the ruins and could see something flashing in the sky. Tara knew it was the portal. They were both carrying big backpacks and were carrying their duel disk and deck. They were prepared for whatever situation that could happen. Tara knew they could handle every situation as long as her and Jaden was together. Jaden squeezed her hand and smiled at her.

"Are you ready?" Jaden asked "And are you sure you would like to come with me Tara? You know when we first have gone through that portal, there is a chance that we never will return back". Tara looked at him and smiled.

"You know I will follow you to the end of the world Jaden" Tara replied "Which we properly are doing! What about you Jay, are you prepared?". Jaden sighed.

"You know as well as I that we both have regrets" Jaden said "We are both leaving our friends behind, and well I didn't tell how I felt to Alexis. The only thing we at least have done, is write a letter to our father and thanked him". Tara nodded. She also had regrets. She hadn't told Zane that she want him back or meet him yet, however she knew, that if Zane knew what she was doing, he would never let them leave. Or so did she think? The twins both took a deep breath and began walking over to the portal, when they heard a voice call their name. They both turned around and saw.. Aster running towards them. He stopped up in front of them. Tara clenched her fist a little. If Aster thought he could stop them he was dead wrong. The pro had stopped up and was catching his breath. Tara smiled inside. She wondered if he had been spying on them. Aster looked up and smiled at them.

"Hi Tara" he said and ignored Jaden for now like he always did to others, when he was talking to Tara.

"How's it going? What are you two planing?". Tara snort.

"Hi Aster, and we are planing on going for a travel" Tara replied and didn't care explaining to him. Jaden snort as well.

"And you can't stop us. We are going! With or without your approval". Aster sighed.

"Yeah like you would listen to me, but Tara I have something to show you. Call it a parting ways gift. I know I can't stop you, and I give you my word that I am not trying either, but please come with me just for a sec" Aster pleads. Tara looked from Aster to Jaden. Then looked at the portal. She was not sure she should leave at all even for a minute. Jaden placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"Tara remember! We will properly not return, so the less the regrets the better right" Jaden said "I promise I will not leave without you! There is still 5 minutes before the portal should fully open. So go with him". Tara sighed and nodded in defeat.

"Then let's get going" Tara said "You have 3 minutes Aster, not a second more!". Aster nodded and grabbed her hand and began running over to some bushes. It was not to far away from the portal but not in plain sight either. Aster stopped up. Tara looked around, but she could really not see anything out of the ordinary.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked. Aster sighed a little.

"Because he wanted to meet you, and he was not sure how you would react" Aster said and pointed at some bushes. Out walked a figure dressed in black clothes and had blue hair. Tara's heart skipped a beat. Zane! Zane was here?! Why? The blue haired pro had walked over to them and actually was staring at her for a moment.

"Zane? What?!" she began, but then changed her voice a little "Didn't I tell you that I wouldn't see you until you have changed". Zane was looking slowly at her.

"But he has changed" began Aster, but Tara interrupted him.

"And he can't tell me that himself" she said angry "Instead of using you as his spokesman. If this was what you were gonna show me Aster, then I am leaving!". She turned around and was about to leave, when someone had grabbed her arm. Tara gazed back and saw that Zane had taken it. He sighed deeply.

"I knew you would react this way. That's why I asked him" Zane said and pointed at Aster "Tara I am asking you for a second chance". Tara stopped surprised up.

"Wait what?" she said confused "You are asking me at a time like this". However Tara's heart was beating faster for some stupid reason and inside she was cursing herself. Stupid pride! Stupid pride, why aren't you talking him back!

"Oh Tara, please just take him back already" said Aster "Then we can all leave this place and go..". Tara sneered and got out of Zane's grip. She looked pissed.

"So that's what this is all about" Tara said in a angry tone "You couldn't convince me from staying, and now you think Zane can do it! By such a cheep trick as to asking me out. You two are both the worst! I don't want to see you again".

"No Tara! That was not what I meant" Aster began explaining, but Tara had already rushed back to Jaden. Zane looked coldly at Aster.

"You just had to say that" Zane said angry "Now she will never take me back your idiot! So much for your great plan". Aster sighed.

"I am deeply sorry! I thought she would take us with her, if she was together with you" He said "But she misunderstood. So what now". Zane snort coldly.

"We are still following her" Zane said "I am not letting her go all alone in that dimension with only Jaden".

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was waiting at the portal for his sister to come back. He was keeping promise and was waiting for her. He was not gonna leave her ever. He was actually afraid that Yubel would show up out of the blue, even if it wasn't possible, and kill Tara if she was left here all by herself. Secondly Tara would never forgive him, if he ever left her here. He had promised her she could stay by his side forever and he was gonna keep that promise. Jaden sighed deeply.

"Jaden" said a voice and he felt that someone was hugging him. He looked down and saw Tara beside him now, hugging him. Jaden smiled. He had been in such deep thoughts that he didn't hear her arrive. He looked confused at her.

"Something wrong Tara? What was Aster showing you?" He asked. Tara snort.

"Nothing important" she said and let go of him "Come lets get going". Jaden looked a little worried at her, but nodded. They began walking towards the portal.

"Jaden! Tara! Stop!" yelled another voice and the twins turned around. Jaden saw the group of friends, Chazz, Axel, Jim, Hassleberry, Syrus, Bastion, Alexis (Jaden's heart skipped a beat), Ember and Atticus, running towards them. Jaden sighed. More people who was trying to stop them. He grabbed Tara's hand.

"Stop it you guys" Jaden yelled at them "You can't change our minds. We are going".

"Yeah!" added Tara "We are gonna go get Jesse back and you can't stop us".

"I am sorry what I said" said Ember and walked a little forward "It is not your fault that he is gone! Jesse chose this for himself". Jaden smiled a sad smile at her.

"Jaden! Tara! This is to dangerous" Bastion began "Maybe you can never get home and secondly we don't even know if this leads to the same alternative dimension Jesse disappeared into". Jaden just shrugged.

"That's a risk we will have to take. I know my sister would say the same thing" Jaden said and saw Tara nodded as well.

"Oh no you are not going in there alone" said Chazz "If we can't prevent you from leaving, then sign me up. I am going with you". The others nodded. Syrus, Bastion and Atticus was a little hesitating though. Jaden looked at all his friends.

"But you guys, I already involved Jesse in this and my sister. I can't ask you..".

"Forget it mate. We all have made up our minds" Jim said "This is all for friendship, isn't that right girl". He padded Shirley and she agreed with a growl. The twins sighed in defeat. Atticus, Bastion and Syrus was in the background, not sure on what to do, when the portal began flashing and sparkling. Jaden touched it, but got shut back.

"What is happening?" Tara asked. Bastion took out his notebook.

"The portal it is not stable" He said "We have to stand back and..". Axel grabbed him.

"This is what we are gonna do. you figure out how we can get through it NOW!" Axel threatened him. Bastion figured out that if they could create enough duel energy they could make the portal stable for travel, and the good news is that they were surrounded by duel energy, so they could summon duel monster out of the blue. They all summoned their strongest monster. Jaden with Neos. Tara with Behemoth the king of all animals. Chazz with XYZ dragon cannon. Alexis with C,A benten. Hassleberry with Super conductor tyranno. Jim with F.W. Skull king. Axel with Volcanic doomfire, and lastly Ember with her Gilford the lightning. Seconds later the monster came to live and their masters ordered them to fire energy at the portal. The portal was flashing a lot when the different energy beams hit it.

"Come on!" yelled Jaden "Stabilize". The monsters poured energy into the portal, but Jaden had a feeling it was not enough. Then out of the blue Syrus's S.V. Stealth union appeared. Apparently Syrus had summoned it. Then it was followed by Bastion's water dragon and Atticus's Red eyes black dragon. The portal finally got stabilized and a white beam got shut out and surrounded a big part of the area. Like dragging Aster and Zane into it, along with Ekko and Dr. Crowler who was also nearby.

Jaden woke up inside the portal. It was like the time had stopped or something. He was floating in air and all his friends (the ones around him, when he entered the portal) were unconscious. Or most of them.

"Jaden! Where are we?" Jaden looked at Tara who was also awake, floating like him and the rest of their friends. Jaden shrugged.

"Um I don't know. Inside the portal I guess" Jaden replied "But why are we the only ones awake?". Then a voice around them was laughing. Jaden had goosebumps. So had Tara. They both knew this voice. It was Yubel's! Her voice were the only voice who sounded like a guy and a girl at the same time.

"Oh my dear Jaden, you came back" the voice said and grinned "Then we can play, like old times". Jaden sneered a little. Play, did she really think this was fun?

"Or I wish I could! You are too far away from me now" she said. Jaden sneered.

"Yubel where is Jesse! Tell me now" he yelled and could hear Yubel grin.

"Jesse? You mean that annoying boy who took you from me. I do not know Jaden! He is escaping me at the moment" Yubel said. Jaden sneered angry. What did she mean by that? Jaden noticed that Tara was hiding behind him now.

"But that boy is not important right now! I really don't have much strength to claim you Jaden, so I have to do the next best!" before Jaden could say or do anything, he heard his sister scream. A bright light appeared and Jaden felt weird. Then he could feel ground beneath him and slammed his head towards something. He went unconscious! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 521 28
Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and one night the twins return. Their friend...
75.9K 1.7K 79
When you were young, you had everyday filled with happiness and laughter with your family. You thought nothing could ever go wrong. Until it did... D...
6.9K 50 9
#yugiohgx This story takes place during the second year of Jaden Yuki's stay in Duel Academia. Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Blair Flannigan r...
75K 492 17
What if Jaden had not only his elemental heroes but also the three most powerful cards in duel monsters, the three Egyptian gods, and he was working...