The Over Possessive Billionai...

Por jhinelle6

"You can't kiss me out here." "Who says?" He lift me up and spin me around and I giggle. Some guy walk out of... Más

The Over Possessive Billionaire
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Title Change
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Her Cherry Lips
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
35
The Spy and the Billionaire

Chapter 3

58.6K 1.4K 73
Por jhinelle6

Alison POV

Oh my God. I can't believe he still like me. What should I do? I look at him then continue eating.

I just remember about the phone he gave me. I take it up off my desk and hold it out to him.

"Thanks. But no thanks. I already have a phone."

"Keep it. It's for business purposes."

"Why such an expensive phone?"

"It's advanced."

"Take it."

"Just take it Alison. I can't bring it back. If you don't take it my money would just go down the drain. You'll need it for research and stuffs."

"Okay fine. But it I ever quit or get fired you have to take it back."

"Deal. I hope you don't think about quitting."

"I don't."

"Great."

"How did you get so rich?"

"I always wanted to be a CEO. I did well in school. You inspired me to follow my dreams. I had a grandfather that I didn't know about. Couple years after you left, I met him. He was rich but my dad didn't want anything to do with his money. I told my grandfather what I wanted to become. My grandfather died when I was 22. Some of his companies and money were in my name. The companies and money was passed down to me and to the rest of my family. I made a lot more money off the other companies I started." He look so sad. Maybe it's because he miss his grandfather.

"I'm sorry about your grandpa." I give him a quick hug.

"It's okay...but I guess I can use another hug, a bigger and longer hug." He smirk and I smile then I give him another hug.

After a while he break the hug."Um... I came to tell you that I'm going to a meeting right now and I want you to come. It starts at 4:00. Can you come, please?"

"Sure, if it's not far away and I can reach back by the latest 7 to finish the Red and Ray and your mother's speech."

"You can finish it tomorrow and my mother's birthday speech can be done even next week. I don't want you going home by yourself too late in the night okay."

"Yes,sir."

"Can you please stop calling me sir, you know my name."

"Okay, Stephon. "

"I should go. Be at my office in the next 15 minutes." He leave and I continue eating.

I walk to his office after I finish eating. He gave me a book to write notes in,two pen and a pencil.

The drive was a 45 minutes drive. The meeting is so boring but I had to listen attentively and take notes.

After the meeting was over he brought me to Bryan's house.

"So you live here?" He ask me as he park the car on the sidewalk infront of the house.

"For a while. I'm staying here with my boyfriend for a while."

"Oh." He said sadly. I shouldn't have mentioned Bryan. "Bye."

"Same time tomorrow."

"Okay. Good night." He nod.

I walk inside of Bryan's house. "Where have you been? Who was that that just drove you home?" Bryan said angrily.

"That's my boss. I just came from a meeting with him and then he took me home." He look very angry. "It's not what you think? Don't you trust me?"

"Yes I trust you. But I don't think I trust him. How was work?" He took my hand and we sit on the couch.

"It was okay."

"How did you get the job?" I explain everything except the part that he likes me, when we hug and that we use to be best friend.

"Oh. Does he like you?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"He just drove you here and the way you talk about him it sounds like he does."

"He doesn't." I lied.

"Oh. Because there would be war. I'm the only one that should be heads over heels for you." He kiss me and I kiss him back. He pull away first. "I love you."

"I love you too. I'm going to take a bath."

"I'm coming with you." He smile. I roll my eyes and then stand.

"You know the answer to that. I can't bath with you." As I turn around he slap me on my ass. " Ah that hurt!" He smirk at me.

"I'm going to bed." I turn around and he's facing me.

"Good night."

"Night baby." He kisses me passionately then went to bed and I went to the bathroom.

After I was finish bathing I felt hungry so I went to the kitchen to cook some food. I turn on the radio and listen to music. I am dancing and singing while I cook.

"So love me like you do, l-love me like you do... touch me like you do t-touch me like you do. What are you waiting for?" I sang.

"I'm waiting for you to come in bed so I can touch you the way you want me too." Bryan frightened me. I turn around and he's smirking at me. I blush.

"After I finish cooking and eating." I smile at me.

"I'll watch you dance and cook." I shake my head then take up the radio remote and turn the radio off.

After cooking and eating, he carry me to his room and lay me on the bed on my back. I'm wearing one of his t-shirts and panty only. He lay beside me with his head between my breast.

"Are you comfortable?" I look down at him and smile.

"Yes. This is my favorite place in the world." I just roll my eyes and fall asleep.

Stephon POV

I slept a little bit better knowing that Alison was always near me most time yesterday evening. I'm looking forward to work today.

Hopefully she wear something short like yesterday and something to show her curves.

I wear my second beat suit with a blue tie with my shoes well polished.

I ask my driver Adam to drive me to work today. I feel very lazy today.

I'm in the vehicle listening to music, texting business stuff on my phone and emailing some things on my laptop... and of course, I'm also thinking about Alison. Yes. I'm a good multitasker.

I'm in my office patiently waiting for my breakfast. About 5 minutes later there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." I shouted.

Alison walk in. "Good morning sir," she said as she place my breakfast on my desk. Omelet and bacon with coffee.

She look beautiful today... as usual. She's in a mini skirt and a simple blouse.

"Thank you." I smile at her. I just said 'thank you'!!!! I didn't even knew that word was in my vocabulary. "Can you please stop calling me sir?" Ally broke me. I just said 'please' and I think I said it yesterday too.

"Okay fine.. Stephon."

"That's better."

"If that's all I should leave."

"Can you type this for me and copy it please?" I hand her a paper I wrote some things on. "I need it after lunch the latest."

"Yes sir... Stephon."

"Did you finish the speech?"

"No. I have to finish one plus your mother's speech."

"Don't really worry about my mom speech you can finish it even next week Monday. Just do that which I just gave you then finish up the speech you started."

"Okay...Stephon." She walk out of my office.

It's almost lunch time. It's now 11:50. I'm starving. Would it be nice if I bring her lunch like yesterday? My conscience nods at me and I listen. Since when did I get so nice.

I hurry to the kitchen and then hurry back to her office with the both of us lunch on a tray. I knock on the door.

"Come in." She yell. She sound... weird. I walk in and close the door behind. I walk over to her desk.

"I have your lunch here. I brought-" I stop talking when I look into her eyes. She look like she was crying. "Are you okay?"

She cry even more. She take up a rag off her desk to wipe her eyes. Even when she cry she look beautiful.
"I'm fine." She murmured. I know she's not okay."Here's the paper I type and copy for you." I take them from her and place them back on her desk. She cover her face with her hands and cried even more."

"Your obviously not okay." I place the tray on the table."Come here." She walk over to me and I hug her.

I let her sit in the couch and I'm right beside her. Her head is on my shoulder and she's still crying. Thank God she didn't have on any make up.

She look me into my eyes. I dry away her tears then ask her,"what happened Ally?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 39.7K 33
*Extract from Badass Rogue* I aimed for his neck but he turned me around, tangling his body with mine. Frustrated, I elbowed his face and I backed th...
79.7K 3.5K 31
Her face came closer and she finally looked up, right into my eyes. She stood on her tiptoes, her lips only inches away from mine. I closed the dista...
6.2K 316 25
"What happened to you?" "I fell down a set of stairs. I'll be fine I promise." "This looks like something other than falling down some stairs happen...
87.8K 1.1K 39
"so you think you know me?" I test. "yeah, I think I do" he smirks, towering over me. "then you must have misinterpreted me from someone else" I wink...