I Fell In Love With My Best F...

By littletroublemaker16

A Best friend isn't someone who is just always there for you. It's someone who understand you better than yo... More

Authors Note
Chapter One: Leaving behind not only my belongings but also my life.
Chapter Two: Shadow! Where are You?
Chapter Three: A Life Changing Reunion.
Chapter Four: "You're unbelievable Aiden Stone."
Chapter Five: Shameless flirting
Chapter Six: Overcoming a Fear. Or not.
Chapter Seven: Have mercy on me.
Chapter Eight: A tranquil place like The Cliff.
Chapters Nine: Drake has a Girlfriend!
Chapter Ten: My New Friend Is A Hyped Up Bunny.
Chapter Eleven: I Don't Think You Should Be Blackmailing Innocent Kids, West.
Chapter Twelve, Part One:
Chapter Twelve, Part Two: Oxytocin Is Going Viral In Here.
Chapter Thirteen: I May Slowly Be Losing My Mind.
Chapter Fourteen: Yeah And I'm Batman.
Chapter Sixteen: Fudgenuggets. Did I Say That Out Loud?
Chapter Seventeen: Like Butterflies Erupting Through Me.
Chapter Eighteen: I'm Gonna Have A Heart Attack!
Chapter Nineteen: Truth Or Dare Pumpkin?
Chapter Twenty: Did You Do It?
Chapter Twenty One: Hurt, Betrayal, And Shock
Chapter Twenty Two: Jeez, What A Birthday.
Chapter Twenty Three: Another Life Changing Reunion.
Chapter Twenty Four: My Life's A Wreck.

Chapter Fifteen: It Was A Crappy Move.

29 0 0
By littletroublemaker16

IT'S BEEN MONTHS since the day at the beach with Sam, Lexi, Becca, Ally and the guys. And truth be told, life was pretty much uneventful. Zach and I were doing great, Aiden and I were closer than before and even Jay and I were friends. He would usually join Aiden and I are on our little outings.

I was currently laying on my bed listening to music when my phone began buzzing on my side. I paused the music and answered it.

''Hey Millie. I was wondering if you'd like to hang out?''Aidens voice rang through my ears.

Upon hearing Aiden's voice the truth came to mind. Aiden and I have grew closer over these few months as for Zach and I well we were still the same, but don't get me wrong I do still like him alot but it felt as though we're gradually drifting apart.

''Yeah sure, what would you like to do?''I ask.

''How about paintballing,''he suggests.''It's been a while since we've done that.''

It's true Aiden and I had done it alot when we were younger. I know that the restriction age was 16 but Drake had bought Aiden and I toy guns so we filled it with paint and that's how it became our hobby.

''That sounds awesome.''I replied with a giddy feeling.

''Great I'll be there in 15 minutes.''He says with a happy voice.

''Okay. See you then.''

''Bye.''

I stood up and changed into my black skinny and a black printed v neck. I pulled on my black converse sneakers and looked at myself in the mirror.

The people at the paint balling ring will give us jumpsuits to wear so I'm fine with what I was wearing.

I combed my hair and tied it up in a high ponytail letting my bangs run over my right eye. I pulled on my wristbands and a necklace around my neck. I also pulled my ring on and placed my contacts in my eyes. I did apply a light shade of strawberry lipgloss to my lips and eyeliner to my eyes.

I grabbed my phone, shoving it in my pocket and walked down when I heard the doorbell ring.

It was Saturday night so it was a good time to go paintballing.

I smiled as I saw Aiden standing there in his dark jeans and a black v neck showing off his arm muscles and he paired it with his silver nike sneakers.

I'll be sure to aim at that.

''Ready?''He asks smiling at me.

I nod, I gave Drake a quick kiss on the cheek before running out with Aiden, to his car. We got in and he drove off to the woods. When we got there Aiden paid for us, we then changed into our dark blue jumpsuits neither of us putting in our arms, even though we're supposed to cover our entire body.

We then grabbed our guns and began to get ready. I ran off in the opposite direction of Aiden and hid behind a bush. I layed flat down on my stomach watching out for Aiden,. When I finally spot him, I aimed directly at his shoes.

''Oh so you wanna play like that.''I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I got up and began shooting him as he did the same. But once I thought I got enough I ran away gun still in hand, laughing. Aiden's deep laughter was not too far away, telling me he was following.

I know it would be a mistake to turn around but I did anyway. My senses took me towards a cave like thing where I came to a halt. But just as I turned Aiden ran into me shoving us both to the ground. I was thrown down onto my back with Aiden ontop of me, holding his weight on his elbows to refrain from crushing me.

The atmosphere around us lost its amusement and childish plays, replaced with a thick tension that I couldn't quite explain.

We stared into each others eyes for a while none of us saying anything. But unexpectantly Aiden leaned down. Before my mind processed on what was about to happen, aidens lips captured my lips with his. To say I was shock was an understatement, but Sam and Lexi told me that if ever a guy that you like kisses you, you should kiss back.

Oh god I sound like a little kid who's learning his first word. Pathetic.

Yes, that is correct, I developed a little crush on Aiden a few months back, but now well I don't think it's just a feeble crush. As I pushed those thoughts away, I couldn't quite shake the feeling that someone was watching us.

Aiden lifted himself up picking me up along with him as he places me in his lap, never breaking the kiss. He trailed his hands up my arms to my cheek leaving jolts of electricity there, but it was nothing compared to the sparks I felt on my lips.

My hands absentmindedly went around his neck playing with his brown hair, getting tied up in it. That's when I realised what
I was doing. I was kissing my best friend and not my boyfriend.

OH NO ZACH!

I shoved Aiden's chest lightly and stood up. I picked up my gun and waited for him to do the same. As I waited I walked out the cave like thing. I closed my eyes as I was met with a draught of wind. Immediately, I began to mentally beat myself up.

I can't believe I just kissed Aiden when I'm going out with Zach, my first boyfriend for pete's sake.

As I waited for Aiden, I could hear him hit and kick the walls in aggravation, giving soft screams and mumbling things under his breath. When Aiden finally came out, we walked to the front where we gave off our jumpsuits and guns. I can't believe that I still wanted more from that kiss, my lips still had a tingling sensation and I resisted every urge to pull him closer to me and kiss him again.

What the fudgenuggets was I saying? This is my best friend. For the love of God, please take these absurd things out of my mind.

♡♥♡♥♡

AIDEN'S POV....

As we were running I could hear Emi's light laughter which made me laugh too and run after her faster. I watched as she ran into a cave. I followed but I never expected her to come to a stop, so I bumped right into her making me land ontop of her small frame.

Emily has the most amazing eyes I have ever seen with glasses or not. That's one of the things I love so much about her, beside's her personality that is.

Emily is pretty amazing, she's beautiful, funny, smart, cute, adorable in fact and-

and she has a boyfriend. My inner voice says.

Yeah that might be right.

She stares into my eyes almost like she's having a mental conversation with herself. I can't take it anymore, I can't keep this to myself. Emily doesn't know what she's doing to me and if she keeps going out with Zach she'll never know.

I like Emily, no scratch that. I LOVE EMILY. Ever since we were younger, the first day I met her I thought she was pretty and after those years when we grew older I could see she was becoming a beautiful woman. If only Emily knew what she has done to me everything would be great.

Especially to hold her in my arms, to kiss her cheek and to tell her I love her and I'll always be here for her.

Before I even knew what I'm doing my lips were on hers. She didn't react to the kiss so I thought i done the wrong thing. Doubt got the best of me as I wanted to pull back but Emi moved her lips in sync with mine.

That was enough to make me go crazy. She tasted like strawberries which was intoxicating and she smelt like strawberries mixed with watermelon and forest, in other words she smelled and tasted amazing.

I lifted my body up along with hers and pulled her into my lap. My hands trailed up her arms and cupped her cheeks. I could feel her shiver under my touch, igniting a deeper feeling inside of me.

Her hands finally went around my neck and tugged lightly on my hair. But it all ended too soon. It's almost like reality snapped into her head and she shoved me away.

To say I was heartbroken was an understatement. I thought she'd maybe see what I'm trying to tell her but Millie's always been oblivious to things around her.

She walked away carrying her gun. I made sure she was out of the cave before I stood up kicking and hitting the wall with anger filled screams.

''How could I have been so stupid.''I mumbled under my breath.''She'll never like me after that trick I pulled.''

I kicked the wall once more before I walked out with my gun in hand. We gave the jumpsuits and gun back to the people and left the place. The silence wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it'd turn out to be but it was a bit uncomfortable nevertheless.

''You know you owe me a new pair of sneakers.''I desperately tried breaking the silence."Because I really liked this pair.''

''Well you should've thought of that when you said we're going paintballing.''She laughed.

''Okay, I admit, it was a crappy move.''I chuckled.

And not just speaking about my sneakers too.

''You think?''She asks rhetorically.''Pfft,more like know.''

''Hey.''I whined.

She just laughed and turned her head out of the window, the silence reappearing. The silence made me wonder if she was angry at me. If she was ever going to speak to me again.

Mahn, I totally screwed up, Eh? think I just ruined all chances of me getting to be with Emily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 1 13
'I need you and you need me.' Everything feels like snow on the beach when two people fall for each other at the same time. Weird but fucking beautif...
3.4K 189 18
It was like a fairytale being with him. It was like the world could come crashing down but not even that could tear us apart. *** "I didn't ask for...
16.1K 1.6K 43
BestFriend is a person you who you share your everything with from small to big every little detail of your life. From someone unknown to someone who...
1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...