Fire and Ice (First Book of t...

By TheWitchAndTheCat

NOTE: The story contains mature actions and issues. It tells about the love between two young men. The story... More

Witchy's Author's Note
CH.1: One rainy day
CH.2: The Sexy and the Beast
CH.3: Interesting jeans
CH.4: Ice in your veins
CH.5: You, again!
CH.6: Shadows and shivers
CH.7: Friends? Friends!!
CH.8: Run for it!
CH.9: His decision, his resolution
CH.10: Piercing his interest and excitement
CH.11: Dinner at eight
CH.12: Kiss Goodbye
CH.13: Tricks and loops
CH.14: Dangerously close
CH. 15 Day after day
CH. 16 That's it
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 1)
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 2)
CH. 18 Mine
CH. 19 Primal Screams
CH. 20 Like in the "that" movie
CH. 21 Your dark side
CH. 22 You and Me ... Oh, baby
CH. 23 The funny grizzly and the cute koala (Extra)
CH. 24 Nuisances and threats
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 1)
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 2)
CH. 26 Memories of the ice
CH. 27 Still surreal
CH. 28 Let it snow, let it snow ...
CH. 29 Silent water, idle wind
CH. 30 I said, if you can
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 1)
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 2)
CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 1)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 1)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 2)
CH. 34 London Calling
EPILOGUE: You and me, baby...nothing ever changes
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 2)

97.9K 2.2K 558
By TheWitchAndTheCat

So here comes part 2 of ch. 32 ... I wanted to upload it before, but simply didn't have time, cause got back just now. OH!! Have a look at the Author's chit-chat at the end!

Thank you so much for your comments and for your lovely welcom-back :-))) I would like to thank all of you, so I'll answer your messages. I'm happy some of you understood Alexi's state of mind, he has a very short temper, but ... well... let's see.

Let me know what you think of this one and hope you'll like it!!!

Dedicated to all of you, especially to Shifting2wolf, because of her going back to comment every single ch. THANK YOU!!!!

Then Purva194 sweety, hope you'll enjoy, you know why xox

Enjoy xox

ALEKSANDR POV

“Sorry baby.” I just said, softly stroking his lips with mine. He didn’t react, he just stood there and looked at me.

I closed my eyes cursing in my head, turned on the other way, walked out, got in my pick-up, and then drove around the city for a while, until the sky became grey and heavy, menacing hard and cold rain.

I drove around not even paying attention to where I was going, feeling my head and blood pulsing and beating madly, feeling my inner beast growl and hiss angry and menacing, in a murdering pace and stance. We were ready to tear apart those pieces of worthless shit. No kidding. But I had to stay calm. That wouldn’t lead to anything, it would only pain and trouble Travis.

Travis, my love.

I growled and punched the steering wheel with all my fury. One, two, three times.

Bastards. Sick twisted bastards. My blood boiled even more ferociously.

Driving was getting me nowhere, I was still fucking enraged. I spotted an ice stadium and stopped the car, not caring other drivers sent me to hell and blew to me. For all I cared right now. I parked the car, slammed the door hard and marched inside in such a murdering and dark way, that the lady at the reception shrank back afraid I was about to beat her.

I entered the rink and began to skate like a madman, speeding at insane level and flashing around, scaring the other people inside. I couldn’t care less. This was the only way for me to vent out part of my dangerous anger.

The blades slid the ice mercilessly and skated fast and aggressive, like my beast inside me, still pacing around in a murderous stance. Just like me. The ice swished beneath me and let me dominate it with my aggressive pace; let me slice it cruelly and viciously, as if I was slicing those sick bastards.

I wished I could get my hands over those worthless cunts and give them what they deserved; endless and bloody pain, until none of them could stand anymore. In particular that unspeakable traitor…I would really enjoy paying him back for what he had done to my Travis. I was fuming and raging at the idea, shivering in fierce and feral wrath. I growled at the thought of that shithead, wanting to beat the shit out of him and make him crawl on the ground for mercy, which I wouldn’t grant at all.

My blood was still pulsing, still pumping, still bumming like crazy.

I skated more, faster, harder. I growled mad again and so did my inner beast.

Then something flashed in my head and hit me damn bad.

Shit.

What a fucking asshole I had been.

I didn’t realize what I was doing, until I went to slam against the barrier. I crushed against it harshly and badly, but I didn’t feel anything, I didn’t feel any pain. I felt my anger finally washing away. I felt a utter and unforgivable jerk. I slumped back and sat on the ice, taking my head between my hands.

I had left Travis alone.

How could I have done that? Was I a complete and insensitive asshole? I left my love alone when he needed me; I let him there for what? Why? Because I was damn angry and I couldn’t control my fucking anger. Shit.

His face. His eyes.

I ran outside and threw the skates away, grabbing back my shoes. The lady still looked like I was possessed. And I was. I had to fucking get back to my Travis and ask for forgiveness, I had behaved like an asshole. I had to tell him how much I loved him; that I was there for him.

What time was now? We were supposed to spend the entire day together; I had planned to take him out to have dinner at a Japanese restaurant. I jumped in the car, not caring the rain was now pouring down insane and heavy, not caring it was drenching me completely.

While I started the car, I checked the time. Shit. I had spent over two hours away. What an asshole. I fished out of my pocket my cell phone and called Travis, but he didn’t answer. Shit. I tried more times, but nothing.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

SHIT.

God, Travis was with all chances mad at me and disappointed and I fucking deserved that. Shit. Another thing hit me. My promise to not make him cry again. Shit. Had he cried in these hours? Had I broke my promise? God, I hoped not. I really hope not.

I speeded back to his place, now the rain even heavier than before, the sky was really grey and dark, swollen with looming clouds and crushing downpour.

I rang the doorbell, but nobody answered. I tried several times, but nothing. I called his home phone, but nothing again. Why did I have to behave like an idiot and let my damn temper get the best of me? Why in the fucking hell? And why I told Travis I was pissed at him for not telling me? That had been stupid. I wasn’t even pissed at my love, not annoyed or anything, at that moment I was just deadly angry and let my anger blur my vision. Who was I to ask him why he hadn’t say anything before? I told Travis about my life only after a while we got together. If he wasn’t ready, then he wasn’t ready and I should have waited for him to be. Shit.

I saw his eyes darkening and wandering far and hurt when he told me what happened. I saw how it pained him to tell me everything. He thought I would think less of him. Was my love out of his mind? I loved him with all my heart. There was no fucking way for me to think less of him. And why anyway? He had only proved to be even stronger than I already knew he was, to be more amazing then he already was. God, I loved Travis like crazy.

I called him again, but not damn answer. Where was he? He wasn’t at home, I’m sure he would have answered. Where then?

I punched hard the main door and cursed at myself, then realized I knew where he could be.

I drove to the place fast, not caring whether I could get tickets or not. I reached it, the dancing studio, and right when I parked the car in front of the place, I saw my gorgeous and mind-blowing boyfriend walking out, staring at the sky with lost expression, the rain slipping down his beautiful face. When I slammed the door, he heard it and looked at me. The rain was pouring down heavy and restless. His striking black pearls widened surprised and he gasped, but didn’t say anything.

“Travis.” I whispered, feeling my heart race for him.

In few steps, I was there in front of him. I took his breath-taking and perfect face in my hands and then fiercely kissed him, shoving my tongue in his mouth immediately, wanting to possess it and possess Travis. I kissed him with all my love and desire. He first reacted surprised and didn’t respond, but after a second he threw his arms around my torso and pulled me closer, rubbing his tongue against mine even more desperately. I could taste the worry and fear in his kiss. What an asshole I had been. Rain was sloshing down and drenching us completely, dripping from our hair, down our necks, dousing our skins and lips. 

I pulled away and touched his forehead with mine.

“Travis, love, please forgive me. I behaved like an jerk, I’m so damn sorry love. Please, forgive me.” I breathed on his lips, still holding his face strongly.

I heard Travis’ breathe deepen and then he shook his head, his damp white hair brushed my skin.

“Alexi, there is nothing to forgive. I should have told you everything before; I should have told you way before. I should be the one asking you to forgive me for not saying anything earlier. Hell Alexi, I was so scared you were mad at me, that I came here to dance, but I couldn’t concentrate at all, the only thing I could do was thinking about you. I had been an idiot for not telling you before, hell, I’m sorry…”

“Shh, love. That’s not true. I had been the only idiot here, sorry Travis.” I studied his face and brushed his wet hair away from his forehead. “Travis baby, did you cry?” I asked seriously.

“No, I didn’t. Why?” He didn’t understand the meaning of my question.

“Thank God, you didn’t cry. I had promised myself to never make you cry again. I swore that after I made you cry when you told me for the first time you love me.”

His expression softened and grew sweeter. He removed his hands from my waist and placed them on my own, still on his rain dripping face, grabbing them firmly and smiling the sweetest and most gorgeous smile ever. I felt immediately warm and calm; I understood nothing was wrong between us, even if I just acted like an insensitive jerk.

“Alexi…I love you so much. Hell, I’m so sorry for not telling you everything before, it’s just that we had been through so much shit last month that I didn’t want to bring back something that fucked up. I didn’t want to admit once again what an idiot I had been, how that…” I silenced him with another deep and fired kiss that would make evaporate the rain around us, drinking from his lips his sweet and crazy love for me. He melted on me and his moan reverberated in my mouth, making me shiver.

“I love you, too, Travis. I do really love you like crazy. Ya lyu-blyu tee-bya, maya lyu-bof’ (моя любовь).” I murmured back, telling him that also in Russian and calling him “my love” in Russian, softly nuzzling his earlobe.

“Baby, let’s go home, you’re drenched in rain and you’re cold. We’ll get a hot shower and then we’ll talk, and then…you’ll have to tell me where I can find that twisted and soon to be dead piece of shit.” I hissed, feeling again that dangerous and burning anger rising in me and filling my veins.

Travis stared at me for few second in silence, just looking at me with a tender and full of love smile. Then he licked my lips and shook his head.

“You really don’t need to hunt him down, even though, I have to confess it, when you’re that aggressive and protective of me you’re fucking hot and sexy, hell, it turns me on like crazy.” He smirked like a mischievous wildcat and I felt a groan of desire form in my throat. I travelled down his neck, arms and rested my hands, firm and possessive, on his perfect and arousing ass. Travis was all mine. He was my love. “He really got himself in some fucked up and no-damn-turning-back situation.” I could see his smirk darkening in the pleasure of knowing that bastard had fucked up big time. Travis really looked like a cat, a wildcat.

“What do you mean?” I asked, gripping my love stronger and closer to me. The rain was still pouring heavy down on us, but neither of us felt it.

“After what happened with me, after getting kicked out from the team and losing his scholarship, he got himself in a really moronic style of life. I think his family took that very badly and almost kicked him out. Anyway, he hit on a girl around sixteen and hell that was the worst and most stupid thing to do. The father of that girl is a super conservative and conformist high officer of the US Army. He caught that bastard with his daughter, they were almost there, the girl was naïve and inexperienced, just the perfect prey for him, but sort of stupid, cause her father saw them together in her house and went crazy. He sent that sick asshole to the hospital and threatened to charge him with statutory rape, because he was already eighteen.” Travis smirked darker and then snorted. “He’s now in some crazy and strict military college and when he’s done with that, he has to marry that girl.” I looked at him with growing smirk and felt like laughing. “I told you, the worst thing to do ever. That man had fucked him up pretty badly.”

It was still not enough, because I was still itching to beat him savagely, but I had to agree with my boyfriend, that man had fucked that bastard pretty badly.

“How did you know all of this?” I asked him, now simply curious. He shrugged.

“A former classmate told me, he had heard all of it and then I asked my mum to dig into it, to know if it was true and came out that he really is attending a hellish military academy and their wedding had been already announced.”

“I still would like to hunt him down and beat the shit out of him.” I groaned.

“Alexi, thank you. Where you mad at me for not telling you before?” He asked, his voice betraying a thin trace of tension and worry. I smiled and stroked the tip of our cold noses together.

“No Travis, I wasn’t mad at you, I’m actually sorry for saying I was pissed at you. I wasn’t, it was just my damn temper and anger…I’m sorry for leaving you there like that. I will never do it again, I swear it.” I had to learn to better control my temper, to not let it rule over me in these sort of situation.

“Don’t be sorry, babe. I’m just happy now I told you everything and that you know everything of me. Err…what you said in Russian meant “my love”?” I was surprised at how fast Travis was learning my mother language. He sure was amazing and unique.

“Yes, it meant my love.”

“Say it again.” He demanded, dazzling me with his cat-like gaze.

“Maya lyu-bof’.” I whispered and then again. “Travis, ty maya lyu-bof’.”

We lost ourselves another time in a hot and long kiss, not feeling the heavy and cold rain on our heads. Then I decided it was better to go back his place and really have a hot shower.

“C’mon, baby. Let’s go back.”

“Shower together?” He teased, tracing the line of my neck with his cold and smooth lips.

“No need to ask, Travis.”

We stripped right after closing the door behind us, and not because the clothes were soaked, but because we couldn’t wait any longer to have each other. I felt something new in me, something deeper and stronger developing in my guts. It was my love for Travis. It had reached a higher and different level, because after talking about what happened, after knowing everything of each other, it felt we were closer, if that was even possible, than we already were. I wanted to spend my entire life with Travis and I knew he wanted the same.

“I love you, Travis. I’m completely crazy about you.” I hummed, while I pressed my love against the door and tore away his wet clothes.

“God Alexi, I love you like crazy, too and want you like crazy, hell, I love you, I love you, I love you, ya lyu-blyu tee-bya…” He chanted whispering in my ear, nibbling it and ripping away my jeans. I groaned when I heard his sensual voice speaking Russian and felt his fingers on my hard member, slipping under my boxers. If our skins were cold before for the rain, now they were burning and sweating.

“Shower.” I ordered, grabbing my crazy love from the waist and flipping him over my shoulders. Travis began to laugh loud and the sound was dazzling, and it echoed playful and chiming like charming bells all over the house. It affected me immediately, because I started laughing, too.

Somehow, we managed to climb the spiral stairs and enter his private bathroom, still laughing and cackling.

“Alexi..” Travis glanced at me now with a different note of playfulness and I saw his eyes darkening and dancing with more than amusement. “How about we have a hot bath?”

“Hmm, I like the idea.”

My stunning and provoking boyfriend walked like a sensual feline to the bathtub, only wearing his boxers, his hair still wet from the rain; he opened the water and leaned down on the border, looking for something, probably some foamy soap, because he poured some of it in the cascading water. His muscles moved elegantly with him, but tempting at the same time, inviting my senses to follow them. I swallowed hard, seeing my love bending over his sinuously muscular body, which was screaming at me to take it, along with my inner beast already howling and growling in lust and love.

I wasn’t going to wait for the water to complete fill the tub, I couldn’t, I wanted Travis right then.

He probably felt my silent approaching him, because he suddenly turned back and didn’t have the time to say anything. I grabbed his neck with one hand, while the other caged the shell of his back, dominating his mouth with my demanding tongue. Travis moaned against my tongue and nailed my arms, sending violent spasms of desire and pleasure travelling crazy all over my body.

I wanted my Travis and I wanted him hard and rough. Very much hard and rough.

Our mouths melted together for a long heated time, his hands scratching my skin in want, mine keeping him in place and still, because now I was in my very wild beast mood and I felt overly dominating and possessive. I broke the kiss abruptly, felt my desire and lust grow wilder in me and govern my senses; I glanced at my love with a crazed icy look and saw his eyes blazing in the same way. We stared at each other for a second only breathing hard and heavy, our hair still wet from the rain, but our bodies now sleek from the sweat. I smirked on the side of my mouth and then suddenly spun Travis to face the tub, his back pressing my chest.

“Baby, I liked you before, bending your gorgeous body and ass right in front of me. I’m not gonna wait, I’m gonna love and fuck you right now, hard and rough.”

I ran one of my hands from the curve of his sensual back up to between his shoulder blades, his skin velvety and hot. Travis took a sharp breath and grabbed my hips with his hands, pressing my hard member against his ass, slowly grinding. I smirked evilly. We were so damn much in sync.

“Do it, Alexi. Screw me fucking hard and rough, I love it.” He groaned, his voice filled with dark lust and anticipation. He slipped his fingers inside my boxers and tried to pull them lower.

I smirked again, but stopped him. The hand between his shoulder blades pushed his back down suddenly, my leg went between his and spread them apart, and making him bent so damn inviting in front of me. Travis gasped and balanced himself placing his hands on the opposite border of the tub. God, he was a view worth damnation. I shoved down his underwear and literally tore it apart. Travis moaned and shivered in pleasure at my aggressiveness. He loved that. I did the same with mine. My hands tasted his sides, his hot and taunting skin and descended on his hips, feeling him tremble and his muscles clench in want. They slowly slipped down on his thighs, gripped them strong and demanding, pulled them further apart and then penetrated his to-die-for and ready ass with one hard and deep thrust, filling his squirming and hot hole completely. Ahh…it felt fucking amazing.

“Fuck Alexi…ahh…fuck me hard and senseless.” He moaned, throwing his head back. I kept standing straight and governed his hips with my hands, moving them back and forth at my own now wild pace.

“You have no idea how hard I’m gonna screw you, baby. I love when you talk dirty.” I whispered close to his ear, bending down just a moment to do that.

“Then I’ll say it again, Alexi: fuck me and take me fucking hard and damn wild.” He was driving me overly insane just with his words and voice.

I pulled back and stood up, now shoving my cock inside again and again, every time harder and deeper, sinking my fingers in his skin to keep him in place and leading his movements. I then wrapped one hand around his smooth and hard shaft and stroked it few times at the same pace I was slamming in him and fucking him. His moans got louder and longer, crazier and he told me to go deeper and faster. We were such crazy and insane beasts, Travis and I. My hand rubbed his length more and stronger and then went back to grab his other hip, shoving his ass back at me and slamming my member rougher in my personal hole of insane pleasure, now growling in ecstasy as desire, lust, love and pleasure possessed my body.

“Travis…” I groaned, closing my eyes to feel his provoking twisting around me more intensely. Fuck, he moved in such a sensual and erotic way that it was like being trapped in a trance. “You’re amazing, baby.”

A deep growl escaped from my throat and slammed back my shaft harder and wilder, feeling his hot walls sucking me deeper in want. I took him more and faster, hitting repeatedly his favorite spot, having my love moan more and shamelessly, just as I loved. In the bathroom you could hear only his loud and lusty moans, my possessive and crazed growls, our bodies and flesh slamming together hot and covered in sweat and then water pouring in the tub.

Pleasure travelled like an electric shocking wave all over my body and concentrated on my lower region. I was damn close and so was Travis, because he kept now following my insane pace alone, pressing back when I thrust inside and going forward when I pulled back. I thrust inside him harder and kept still completely swallowed in him for few seconds, enjoying the feeling of overwhelming ecstasy ruling my body and senses. I loved Travis like crazy.

“Ahh…I fucking love when you do this Alexi…ahhh…you’re so deep inside me..” He moaned, grinding around. I let him do it for another moment and then grabbed his thighs harshly and controlling.

“Don’t move.” I growled/ordered.

I shoved inside another couple of times impossibly deep and rough, feeling the driving-insane sensation all over me. Another hard thrust and Travis threw his head back screaming for his crushing orgasm, just like me, groaning in mad trance, still pounding inside him, coming inside him damn hard and long, filling him and hammering more, until we both came undone spent and panting. I kept inside my love, now bending over him and kissing his neck.

What an amazing and devastating feeling it was.

“Baby, I love you.” I murmured on his neck. “I love fucking and loving you this hard and rough.”

“Hmm…” His voice sounded satisfied and content, just like a purring cat after he obtained what he wanted. “Love you, too, my hot beast. Hell, you’re the first person I have ever loved.” He wasn’t saying that just for saying it, he meant it. I halted a moment and pulled out from him. He moaned softly and I turned him around, in my arms, now staring at his black shining jewels.

“It’s true, Alexi.” He said, probably reading the thoughts in my eyes. “You’re the first and only I have ever fallen in love with. I love you and I love everything of you and I want to be with you forever.” His ink black eyes locked mine in a sweet daze and I couldn’t speak for few seconds. Hearing that send my heart and me to heaven. I didn’t need to tell him the same, he knew that already, because I never loved anyone else before and never will. For me there was only Travis.

I smiled at him and then kissed his soft and sweet lips for a long moment, savoring their divine taste. It was as he said; I wanted as well to be with him forever.

“Travis?” I said, pulling back to properly look at his beaming and glowing eyes. He cracked a soft smile and bit his lower lip, lacing his fingers over my neck. “Will you live with me?”

TRAVIS POV

“Travis?” My perfect and sexy beast asked me, melting my heart with the sweetest and fullest of love smile I have ever seen on his fucking gorgeous face. I tied my hands on his neck to pull him closer and responded to his smile. So fucking much it happened today and now we were even closer than before. How that was possible, hell I had no idea. Telling everything to my love, to Alexi, had been the best thing ever. I felt now as if even my soul belonged with Alexi, as if we were just one thing. He knew now everything of me and I couldn’t feel any happier than this. I felt overly complete.

But I didn’t expect at all what he asked me and I swear, for a moment I just wide-eyed him in total surprise.

“Will you live with me?” He asked with tender, but calm and firm voice.

Did I hear just well? My hot, perfect and love-of-my-life boyfriend did just ask me to live with him? I wasn’t dreaming, right? Hell no, I wasn’t, my back and ass told me it wasn’t a dream, remembering me our fucking hot and rough session. My heart skipped a bit and then began to race like crazy, matching my breathing speed and pace. I widened my eyes and saw a wider smirk form on his mind-screwing face. I didn’t say anything, I just smashed my mouth on his, invaded it with my pierced tongue and completely dominated the kiss, melting against his muscular and strong body. Then I pulled back and fixing his burning icy-blue eyes, I whispered back.

“Yes, Alexi.” I stared at him for few second, dissolving our gazes together and then hugged him tight and buried my face on his collarbone, murmuring him countless times that I loved him. He hugged me back with his usual possessive and assertive grip and nuzzled his nose on my hair. “I want to live with you, Sasha.”

“Hmm, baby, love you like crazy and it’s as you said. I want to stay forever with you, too.” He hummed, now pressing his forehead on mine. “Not now obviously, but when we’ll go to college, we’ll find an apartment together and live together.” His words were like coming from a dream, my personal and sweet dream: my Alexi.

We took a bath, but you can guess it wasn’t just a simple bath, because we both were way too fired up. This time I straddled him and I rode him insanely, gripping his shoulders to keep from going completely out of mind. We were immerged in hot water and foamy bubbles, caressing our skins and moving along with us. After that, we walked in my bedroom and dressed up. Alexi said he had booked a table for us at a Japanese restaurant, knowing I like Japanese food, but it was too late for that now.

“I think we lost the table.” He smirked, running his nose on my neck. “Hmm, I like these jeans on you.” His strong hands slipped in my back pockets and drew me pressed against him, the proximity already inflaming me.

I wore white jeans, which weren’t exactly skinny, but still very tight at my ass and ripped at my knees. Then pulled over a faded red and black long sleeve t-shirt with skulls, purposely rugged and adherent on my body, pulled up the sleeves and wore his bracelet. I kept barefoot showing the black nail polish, knowing that provoked my beloved sex beast. He had very light grey jeans, hanging perfectly on his hips and slightly revealing his v-indention, to my pleasure and delight. His shirt was a deep blue, one of his favorite colors, and let me tell you, he looked helluva hot and mouth watering with that, because it sinfully wrapped his arms, torso and shoulders’ muscles in a very tempting way, making his eyes shine even more.

“Maybe we should order home delivery, what you think?” He proposed, now leading me downstairs, going to sit on a comfy sofa. He went to the DVD player and played “The Night Watch” movie, then pulled out his mobile and looked at me.

“That’s actually a fantastic idea.” He smirked and asked me what I felt like eating. Hell, him. He laughed and said dessert was coming after dinner. We both grinned dark for a moment, then I winked. “Then, if it’s not a problem, I’d still like to have Japanese and maybe a bit of Thai?”

“Anything you want, baby.” He simply said.

He composed a number and then ordered our dinner. We waited for the delivery and in the meanwhile, we talked about everything, about my former school, about former classmates and the fact I had never had real friends, that Jasper was my very first best friend. Then I asked a bit more about his past relationships, which idea just sent me crazy with jealousy, but had Alexi telling me he found my being jealous and possessive very arousing, too. Hell, I almost jumped him at that. He didn’t have many stories, only few and very short, because he said he would get tired and fed up almost at the very beginning. Alexi said he never actually asked out a girl, it was them going after him. I had no doubt about that, hell, my boyfriend was fucking hot and sexy and I damn knew how girls eyed him. But kiss my sexy ass, Alexi was MINE and ONLY mine. He said I was the first person ever he felt real attraction for, which turned out in crazy, wild and out of control attraction and lust. I loved to hear that, to know I was the only person he had ever been attracted to.

Hell, I just realized I was possessive, too. Fucking very much possessive.

When our food arrived, we ate in the living room sitting on the carpet and watching the movie, placing it over trays I found in the kitchen. We used chop sticks and it was funny stealing each other food or trying to feed each other, because we would hopelessly drop something and then just laugh.

The idea of going to live with my Alexi in few months sent me high with joy and happiness. We would be doing this every day; we would spend every day together. Hell, I would make wild and hot love with my sex beast every day. Hmm…fucking-fantastic.

If someone was to asking whether I was scared or whether I thought it was immature, considering we both were just soon-to-be nineteen, I would say only one thing. That person didn’t fucking know what it was real and ever-lasting love. That person had never known what love was. So, don’t fucking bother me with stupid and pointless questions.

Now we were both resting long and relaxed on the sofa, me tenderly cuddled in his arms and chest, one of his hand stroking my side, the movie almost over.

“Did you like it in Russian?” His voice caressed my ear and I shivered and purred.

“Yeah, let’s watch the other one.” He nodded and went to move, but I stopped him and turned around to face his eyes. “First I want to tell you something. You’re the first person I’m telling this.” His eyes studied my face and I saw a soft smile forming on his full lips.

“What is it, Travis?”

“Do you remember about my performance in April, dancing “A midsummer’s night dream”?” He nodded and saw his eyes now sparkling. “Well, Natalia told me this week that they want me to perform the role of Puck.” Alexi’s gaze shun in the semi-dark room with love and pride and happiness, knowing what that meant for me. He pulled me in an adoring hug and brushed my lips.

“Travis, that’s amazing, you’re amazing. God, I’m so happy for you, you’re such an incredible and talented dancer, it’s wonderful.” He whispered on my mouth, pressing me on his chest. “Congrats, baby. I can’t wait to see you out there.”

“Thank you, Alexi.” Knowing your boyfriend and love was that happy for you and proud of you and that thought of you as an amazing dancer, was something that gave me an incredible feeling of warmth, love and crazy joy. Hell, I had not enough words to properly tell you how I felt.

I realized something today. No matter what, I would always tell everything and first to my Alexi. Always. I swore that to myself.

“Then next week we have to celebrate it.” He mused, stroking my hair.

“Next week?” I asked not understanding, then realized why next week. I smiled tenderly and almost felt shy when I said what I said. “My first Valentine’s Day.” Can you believe it? I had never really celebrated it.

“My first Valentine’s Day, too.” Alexi said, casting my favorite crocked smirk. “Then your birthday, Travis and I’m sure you’ll love the present.” His voice had such a confident and inviting tone that made me now wonder what that could be. Hell…the Motley Crue ticket concert…Hell, now I was out of my skin with curiosity. He saw that in my eyes, because he smirked evilly and then dissolved it with a breath-taking hot kiss.

We watched then the second movie, still in Russian with English subtitles and then hell, needless to say, we spent the entire night cuddling and making hot and crazy love.

Author's chit-chat:

So, were you happy and satisfied with how things went between Alexi and Travis? I think they needed an ulterior step in their love and relation to make it really strong and deep and now they have something really unique.

Did you see that coming? Alexi asking him that?

In case you want to know what Alexi said in Russian, he said "I love you, my love" and "Travis, you're my love"

Now, I can say "Fire and Ice" is coming to an end...I think 3 more chapters and epilogue, no sequel, because I don't fancy sequel and I will have only related stories.

I'm happy you liked the title for Jasper's story, I already have the cover, desighed by Azer90: thank you sweety!!!

Next chapter.....glam and rock n roll birthdays :-))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 7.5K 79
Liliana Garcia has always made it through anything life has thrown her way, but after so much loss and heartache she's struggling to find her way aga...
3.2M 132K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
115K 3.9K 27
Jack Jackson is a young adult. He has a great life and a cute boyfriend. But, one day while he was walking to go into his apartment, he finds a stran...
1.5M 84K 83
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...