Sebastian X Reader

By Lilluth

More

Sebastian X Reader
Trapped! part 1
Trapped! part 2
Punishment?
Don't make me tell...
Damn!
{A/N}
Sequel!

What is she?...

8.7K 187 95
By Lilluth

Disclaimer- I do not own black butler or any of its characters

Sebastian's POV

I knocked on Ciel's  study "come in." He called out, When I walked in Ciel looked up at me "Yes Sebastian" He said when he saw the worried look on my face, "We have a problem" I stated trying to sound calm, I continued "It's (Y/N)" Suddenly Ciel looked shocked "What about (Y/N)! Is she harmed?!" He got worried and I realized the young master had feelings for (Y/N). "No, no nothing like that..." Ciel calmed down slightly "She isn't... human..." I waited for an answer of my young master but nothing he was dumbstruck. finally Ciel replied"why didn't you tell me sooner?""I didn't know until just now" Ciel threw a book at me but i dodged and it hit something outside of the room.

Your POV

I was trying to find Sebastian as he just left after he 'punished' me and I heard him and young master talking, 'I know it's impolite to eavesdrop but....' I said in my head listening in and i sighed 'they know' something hit me as i started to walk away, I fell to the ground with a thud.

When I woke up my vision was blurred, I saw a tall man with raven hair and a devilish smile walking towards me. When I had completely regained my vision I saw Sebastian "Tell me what you are, my dearest (Y/N)" Sebastian said softly while stroking my face with the back of his finger, "I'm human" I replied *slap* you could hear the contact "now (Y/N)... we don't like liers do we?" He spoke gentle words so much contrast between the harshness of his slap and the softness of his words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...