When I'm Sober I Feel Pain |...

By KellsAndVic

Sequel to Self Medicate. --- Pain. Without Vic Fuentes. All I have is pain. More

-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
Oops..
-9-
Rewriting

-1-

260 13 2
By KellsAndVic

I dragged my feet down the tiled white flooring, that I now realize have specks of white and pink. You would notice that after going in rehab for about two months. I was immediately put in here when Vic passed, they swore I was going to go off the deep end and sadly they were correct. "Mr. Quinn." The Nurse who has been taking care of me said, "You have a cab here." She smiled at me and I looked up at her with dead eyes, nodding.

Was I fully recovered?
No.
Would I ever be?
No.

Simple as that, I step outside into the world again, breathing in the smell of fresh oxygen. I look around and notice real things, real living things. Yes, I was with humans and some house plants, but that wasn't nature. That wasn't feeling fresh air come into your lungs and smelling some grass. This was real. This was a real god damn place and I made it out of that hell hole. I smiled as I walked to the cab which I'm guessing is 'loaded' with my small bag of clothes. I opened the door and plopped in the back seat, looking forward at the cab driver.
"Where are you heading?" He asked politely. Wow? They didn't direct him..I have a choice. Wait! I'm out of there. I can do whatever the hell I want.

I smirked to myself and looked up, clearing my throat before confidently saying. "Drop me off at a bar, near fifth avenue." He nodded and pulled out of park, driving away from rehab and back to my happiness.

Did they really believe I was cured?

The Sequel to Self Medicate! Woah, first chapter! What will happen? Is Vic actually dead? What about Nicki the cancer patient? Mike and Tony???? Oooooo! Mysteries! (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 1K 28
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
30.8K 83 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
122K 3.2K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
85.5K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...