Adult Life (DISCONTINUED)

Af luke162

"Right now, we are not teenagers anymore, we are grown ups who goes to university." After graduating in eleme... Mere

Note from "Luke Bradley Emmett"
Characters...
Another note from "Luke Bradley Emmett"
Another note from Luke
About Us (Intro)
Chapter 1 ~ The Meet-Up
Chapter 2 ~ Hangouts & Shopping

Chapter 3 ~ Crush Situtation

4 1 0
Af luke162

After the weekend, it was 5am and was Monday. Witch it was my first day studying in class. I was making my own homemade coffee with this new coffee machine that i buyed at Walmart yesterday. Then, i seated beside Drew on a couch. He was watching some episodes of Pretty Little Liars. Witch he is watching episodes on Season 5. I really got caught up by the show that it is interests me to watch the show right now. But one question? WHO IS THE MOTHERFUCKING A IN THIS SHOW? Like i've been watching every single episodes to found out who is the REAL A. Plus it is shocking that Alison wasn't dead the whole time. Sorry if i spoil a little bit of the show. But i am still waiting. A fact that i've been watching this show since we've been 8th graders. Now, i shall probably stop talking about it. So, i keep watching with Drew and he was putting his shoulders on mine and keeps watching this show over and over.. Then it really gone awkward while we keep starring on a TV screen without talking, watching Pretty Little Liars all morning long. I turned off the TV and we've started to talks about something. But in the same as we talked while taking a break watching TV, finally my friends, my brother & my sister are finally awake. Drew was getting up with his smile and ran into Siren and gives her the "Good Morning Kiss". Oh, and a fun fact about Drew, he always does that while it's time of high school. Smh. They are such a good couple. But really, i need to find myself a girlfriend who is special, who is pretty , who is not ignorant and shit arrogant, kind, not a hypocrite person, someone who goddamn sexy for my types. A girl who is nearly be everything to me. But... It will never happend. But oh well, i am fine if my sister Brooklyn with my friend Drake and Siren is actually dating my other friend Drew. Plus Ariana L is dating Cole I am not being jealous. It just like, in part in my life, it needs myself, dating. It just not that simple for me. Pff. Nevermind that! Just some shit things i say in my mind. I shaked my head and keep moving on into my personality and hanging out with my friends and siblings until it is time to go study out there.

1 hour later, i was quickly go to the bathroom, getting myself undressed, watching myself getting naked while taking my shower. I was singing this song called Shower by Becky G in the same time as washing my whole body.

Aye, i love singing into my shower. Fun fact, i am no celebrity or a songwriter, i am guy who is also this good at singing. But not always good as Ariana Grande.

One try singing the lyrics with the high pitched version song on YouTube, but turns out that i was wrong.

I can't even sing like Ariana Grande.

The high pitched is seriously gonna damage my voice.

I don't want to loose my voice like Mariah Carey.

Aye peoples! Who will do that in life?

After taking my shower, i was wearing my blue ripped skinny jeans, white jordans, black sweatshirt, my sliver necklace, my sliver expensive watch and my black strapback. Then, i was putting my University stuff, my MacBook Pro, my iPad Air 2 and my gold iPhone 6 on my backpack.

Good! I am ready for everything.

I ran all the downstairs to the kitchen, cooking lunch for lunchbreak, setting up snacks & drinks and put them in my lunchbox. Also put my water bottle in my backpack in case i ran out of drinks. If i get really thirsty.

Troye: Hey ma boys! What's up?

Jai: Well you seem in a good mood?

Skye: I see that! Anyways i am good! Just glad to seeing you get happier like this for the day.

Ryan: I'm good! Also, why u look like a bad boy with this outfit and with your hairstyle?

Troye: Because i am trying to get a girlfriend doe. Like Drew is dating Siren, Drake is dating my sister and Ariana L is dating Cole. Look this is why i am all bad boy material. You need to be good looking sometimes. Well i maybe i am wrong or not but okay.

Drew: Pff. You think it is esay to find yourself a girlfriend at University.

Troye: Yeah...

Drew: Well you're wrong. Before i met Siren, i was finding a girlfriend in high school that interest me soo much. But some of them are too hypocrite and some are kinda nerdy who is savagely has a crush on me. So, i think using that Tinder app will work. And boom! This is how i met Siren. In fact in high school, i was the most hottest guy out there and i was mr. popular. Pfff, I won't even mind if they are calling this goddamn piece of shit.

Troye: Well, I don't want to use one dating app called Tinder. Like i want to met a girl who is generous, who is gorgeous, who is not ignorant or arrogant, not a hypocrite person....

Ricky: Okay! Well, just to say, It is really simple to find your girlfriend.

Troye: Oh Ricky ricky ricky ricky, how do you even know? You basically haven't got one yet. So not necessarily gonna said that.

Drew: And maybe, Brooklyn's best friends maybe has a crush on you.

Troye: Oh yeah, i kinda heard that Charlie has a crush on you Jacob.

Jacob: I know that already. Can we not talking about this shit but continuing your conversation?

Logan: Yeah yeah...

Troye: Well, one of Brooklyn's best friends. Witch it is Quinn. She is so gorgeous, kind & generous. So, don't tell to anyone that i want to go out with Quinn. By the way, we still have 50 minutes until we go to university.

Shawn: Right... Hey guys! How about talking about our crushes doe.

Shane: Yeah! But we will keep it as a secret. Only us knows.

Troye: Okay! Well, we will just sit on a couch and start this whole thing. By the way, the girls won't hear us because they are all at Sawyer's room.

Drew: Okay! Well first of all, i have a crush on Siren and it finally came true. That i am actually on a relationship with her.

Drake: Same for me and Cole. But Cole and Mine crush came true.

Troye: Witch we all know. Right now, witch we already heard that i have crush on Quinn and i think i am a good match.

Nick: Well i can imagine that! And your seriously a good match for her. Dude, trust me, your all nice person now but your no bad boy anymore.

Troye: Wow, i love how this is going now!

Jacob: Yeah! And since i heard that Charlie has a crush on me. Well i am glad that i want to go out with her. Making her wish come true.

Ricky: Dude! You did the right choice. I hope you will enjoy your time dating my sister. I am happy for you!

Jacob: Thanks man! By the way, it feels good that i have to spill it out of my mind.

Troye: I know right! Anyways, Jai, who is your crush?

Jai: It actually going to be Sawyer. She sexy, kind and not hypocrite.

Skye: Can we stop saying the fucking word "Hypocrite" We get it.

Joel: We are trying to! Sheesh! Oh and just to say that i have a crush on two girls.

Skye: Oooooh. Tell us!

Joel: Well, i have a crush on Sasha and on Ali.

Kian: Aye! I have a crush on Ali too! But i think she not gonna say yes if i ask her out. She still thinks that i am all weird and it kinda does hurts my feelings.

Drew: I know how you feel Kian! I don't even want you heart-broken by Ali. In facts, she means a little bit. Like right now, i am 100% sure that she will like you somedays

Kian: Really?

Drew: Of course i do Kian! And i can actually help you with love.

Kian: Yes! I do need help! I don't even know how to kiss a girl sheesh.

Drew: Wow! You really need some serious help with the kissing part don't you?

Kian: Yeah...

Drew: Well, once you asked her out on a date, will help you with that.

Kian: Thanks bruh. FYI Your are truly a good kisser.

Drew: No problem bruh. That's what friends do. Also thank you for saying this.

Troye: Okay, well, Skye, i also heard that you have a crush on Tinashe?

Skye: Yeah... I am totally fine with that...

Ricky: And i, i am in love with Jessie. She is truly cute on her outfits. Witch it fits her good. She have styles doe.

Jacob: True! It would be a perfect match.

Ricky: I know! Also do not sing this old shitty childish KISSING song.

Troye: Oh! You mean, someone and someone sitting on a tree. K I S S I N G thingy.

Ricky: Yeah. That...

Troye: I know right. It really immature to sing this to peoples who is actually dating.

Drew: Like me & Siren are dating.

Cole: Yeah! Like me & Ariana L

Drake: And me & Brooklyn.

Troye: I am just happy that Brooklyn has broke with her other boyfriend Trevor.

Drake: She has ex? I didn't know. Well i am happy i am with her.

Troye: Yeah..

Anyways, we've talk too much of romance don't we. Well we stop talking about our crushes and now taking myself and my friends to University. Couples of minutes later, i am really happy that in the same Tech. Education Class with Jai, Jacob, Drew, Joel, Ryan, Skye, Jake and Nash. So at University, i wanted to do Technical Class, Acting Class, Music Class, Arts, Psychology & Biology. Smh. Who cares about what class i joined. So, i walk all the way in campus at Psychology Class. Walking... Walking. Walking. You know the thing about campus, if your class is this far, i need to walk all the way. Like i hate walking this long. It's like walking 10000 foot steps. Well more than 10000. Okay! I am exaggerated a little bit too much. 5 minutes later, i am at Psychology class and i am glad cause my friend Jai, Jesse, Kendall, Ryan,Skye,Drake, Joel and with. my two siblings, Brooklyn & Jake. I started to find an empty seat then i found seat who is beside Quinn & Sawyer. Should i sit beside Quinn? I am kinda nervous because i have a huge crush on her. Does she has feelings for me? Did she have a crush on me? I am going to figure it out. Well, i seated in the back of her seat beside Jai & Kendall. While learning shit on psychology, i saw Jake's fucking reaction & his face and he turns out to be fucking clueless. I knew that he will get confused to psychology. I hope he will never gave up and started to understand psychology. I hope he passed psychology. I shaked my head and keeps listening to that teacher. Then Quinn starts to look at me with her beautiful unbreakable smile. And she starting to stares at me. I turned my face into Quinn and starts to smile and a wink face. Until now, the teacher said to Quinn & Me to stop looking at eachother eyes. Well, here we go, rules are coming back to my mind. And I just don't wanna break the rules. I turned my head in face of the teacher and listening. Then i was grabbing my notebook and taking notes about psychology. After that, turned the next blank page and started to think about a love poem for her. You know, i really really really really really really like her. And i really really really really really really have feelings for her that i feel like kissing her lips longer right now. So i wroted this:

"Your teeth are brighter like a tinkle tinkle little star.
Your blonde hair smells like perfect roses blooming into the air.
Your styles are prettier like a angel..."

Yep! That's all i have! I wroted this poem in a piece of paper and with a sharp pencil. But should i keep thinking out loud to finish my poem? The bells rings. I put my notebook and my psychology book on my backpack, close my backpack's zipper and now throw my backpack into my shoulder. And then, Quinn came into me and said me this.

Quinn: Hey Troye! Anyways, what's up?

Troye: Hey Quinn! And yes! I am doing fine! And how are you?

Quinn: I am totally doing good! Anyways, text me cause I'm going to be late at Science class.

Troye: Okay Quinn! See you around!

Quinn: Yeah. Also, i love what your wearing and you look super cuuu-ool.

Troye: Cuuuu-ool? And thanks!

Weird... Cuuuu-oool. Maybe she means cute & cool. Wow, I can't believe it! Just, wow! I walked all the way to acting class. While it was acting class, i arrived and i was more happy because somebody i meant to be thinks I'm a cute guy + All my friends as boys are in the same class with me. My other new best day of life. Anyways, it gonna be awesome! At acting class, our teacher is really awesome that he was teaching us good acting skills to be one good actor/actress. Also he is really hilarious that this class will be one of my favorite. He is even better than our old acting class teacher. Meanwhile, i got a text message from Quinn. I grabbed my phone from my backpack and texted her.

Quinn: Hey Troye!

Troye: Hey Quinn! How you doing?

Quinn: Good! And since your at acting class! I know your doing fine with this teacher.

Troye: Of course! He soo fucking amazing at acting, he so hilarious. I better learn to do acting with this teacher. Better than are old one.

Quinn: I see. Well a cute boy is having a good day.

Quinn: Ooups sorry! Auto-correct! I mean cool boy.

Quin: Uh! I mean good boy!

Quin: JURKEKEOEKFJWIVO ARGGGGh!

Quinn: Sorry about that.

Troye: Anyways, it's okay! By the way, i already know that you have a huge crush on me.

Quin: Wait! Whaaa? What do you mean i have a crush on you.

Troye: I know you do! Just tell me. We are good friends doe.

Quinn: Oh shit! This biology teacher is about to take away my phone for the day if i keep texting you. See you later.

Troye: Okay Quinn! Well will talk about this while we are going back home.

Quinn: Yeah yeah.

Troye: See you later!

Hmmm, i am seriously 100% sure that she does. She is just nevous to spread it all out of her mouth. Anyways, at acting class, i put my phone in my backpack and then finding peoples for a group for our homework. Because we are actually gonna make our own play with a good team work.

Kendall: Hey Troye! Let's team up!

Troye: Sure Kendall! Who else?

Kendall: How about Jesse doe?

Troye: Yeah! Hey Jess Bruh, wanna be with us?

Jesse: I would love to! Also i want Skye, Ryan, Joel, Drake to joins us.

After this, the bell rings and it was time for our break. Actually, lunch break. I was bringing my backpack and putting it into my locker, grabbing my lunch box and now walking to the halways. All the to the cafétaria. Meanwhile, Quinn was with her friends hanging out in the same time as eating there snacks & lunch. Then, two bitches comes into the girls. Witch is is Amanda & Bailey. This is gonna be bad as fuck.

Amanda: Oh well well well, loook. This group look like shit.

Chanel: Pff. Not funny Amanda. Your not even popular in this campus.

Amanda: So.... I am allowed to rude to these persons out there.

Quinn: Yeah right! Your just finding popularity. By the way, what do you even wan from us?

Amanda: Maybe steal one your boyfriend. Like maybe Drew.

Siren: Hell no! Drew is mine! And Drew is too smart about relationships & tricks that your doing now.

Bailey: How about Cole?

Ariana L: Stop it! You don't deserve him. Hes taken by a person who is called Ariana. Ariana Larosa.

Amanda: Oh please! By the way, you girls are too ugly to get a boyfriend.

Jessie: Oh well welll well, maybe your awarded for being the most bitchy motherfucker in this campus.

Bailey: Oh wait Quinn, I snook into your phone than i saw ur texting Troye. Oh well guess what, you are hiding something.

Quinn: Pfff naw. I have nothing to hide!

Amanda: Or maybe you have a HUGE crush on Troye.

Quinn: Wait no!

Amanda: Hold it! Just be honest if you have a crush.

Quinn: Fine i do! Can you just at least leave me alone?

"Peoples are like now "Ooooooooh, Quinn has a boyfriend"

I heard that finally Quinn has really have s crush on me. That's it! I am going in this situation. I can't leave my crush all like that. I standed beside Quinn.

Troye: Hey Amanda & Bailey! Leave my girl alone?

"What the fuck did i just say!" I am not her girlfriend! ARGH, I completely meseed up"

Amanda: Guess what, one man whore standing beside Quinn.

Bailey: And that prooving myself that they are in love.

Troye: You know what!

"I grabbed my gigantic water bottle and then squirted on Bailey and at Amanda. But really, it would be one good idea if i haves those hoses with me, so i can make them hoes yet. Haha! Get it! Hoses? Hoes?
Okay definitely not cool man"

Bailey: OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU? IT WAS MY FAVORITE OUTFIT.

Amanda: Urgh! Your such a bitch Troye!

Troye: Well, surprise motherfucka!

Bailey: CMON! Our work here is done!

Troye: Oh call me a man whore & bitch one more time then something will happened.

Bailey: Like what?

Troye: You will never know.

Bailey: Man whore and a bitch.

"She called me a man whore and a bitch. Well, i grabbed my water and spilled it on Bailey's head."

Bailey: Argh! I don't wanna see you again.

Troye: Yeah yeah! Well never talk to me again. And don't talk to my friends.

Amanda: Yeah yeah yeah you fucking dickhead.

"I did the middle finger on them to say fuck you. Everyone clapped they're hands because of me. Then, Quinn hugged me and i hugged her back. Then me & Quinn are starrying eachother eyes and smiled. But I didn't kissed her yet."

After university, i was grabbing my backpack and walked all the to the parking lot.  I was at the parking lot with and they hop onto my car and then i sit on the driver's seat. Oh and guys, i have something to tell you. If you are in high school/middle school/university, it not even necessary to be popular. And the reasons i am popular because in the time high school, i was on a football team witch my friend Jai, Jesse & Kendall was on it and we win like maybe a lot of footballs rounds. And the peoples in high school loves me & my team and this is how i started to be mr. popular. But by the way, being popular is good but it's just not necessarily to became one. You can be who you are. But not someone else. And by the way, if your not popular, it still good because the way you are. I meant peoples loves you because who you are is good and they love you because you do something amazing. Your talents are amazed by a lot of peoples. And peoples love you more if not popular. Trust me!
Oh! Yeah about relationships! Those girls who is always bothering me and has a big crush of me are so annoying. Look if this happened, just find an person who is maybe friends with you & and a person who does care about me. Or maybe find a girlfriend/boyfriend on Tinder or on a dating site online. Like the person you don't care about them thinks that your popular because your cute. But being popular dosen't mean cute. They are popular because how amazing are they at they're talents.

Hello guys and thank you soo much to support and before you leave, please hit that beautiful vote button to vote my book and comment below.

- luke162. XO

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

17.2K 81 16
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
57.1K 1.4K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
1M 34.2K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...