Jeff's new 'Trinket' (BoyXBoy)

By Bridie_Sparrow

Thomas never really was normal... His Older brother was gay, His parents where Homophobes and he had... More

Met by a ghost
Well hello there (Chapter 2 part 1)
A first is not always the worst
Ready?
Chocolate? Trinket what are you on about
Stalker much...
You're blushing
you dead yet?
Say it again...please
School!
Get out!!
Trinket... why?
Trinkets a good guy
Wearing Red
Lost little Miss
Extra* Once Obsessed
A Journey worth the wait
Big bird in a small cage~
Make a wish
Blue eye's
Take it slow
Just a Deadly date
Stay, be a good boy
It's been a while
Seeking no evil
Richer than even the finest
Illusions in the mist
Snap Up
Head start
Tears of an Angel
Racing the Trees
Future Fears
The time has come
Along the final road
Forgive the Silent One
Package for Jeff
Don't
Epilogue
One Shot // Cute Dates

A 'bloody' good time

312 19 5
By Bridie_Sparrow

Trinket rubbed his hands together as he stared at the small blades on his lap. He couldn't believe that this was really happening... He was finally going to make his debut as a murderer. Jeff was humming to himself gently, a bow behind his seat and a long butchers knife at his belt. He looked ready and rearing whilst Trinket looked uncomfortable. He remembered watching Rhianna wave excitedly as they drove away down the road, she was talking about how proud she was and how she wanted pictures of the crime scene to put in some random magazine and say something along the lines of 'mysterious murderer riding along with the Famous killer Jeff found to have killed entire family for fun!' She had been dancing a lot too. Trinket pulled at the thread in his Black jacket, it was a faux leather with zippers all over it making it very easy to rile Jeff up when he pulled all the zips up and down for hours on end. 

Jeff beside him was in his signature white jumper and all signs of makeup was gone as his red cheeks radiated inside the car, Trinket fighting the urge to reach up and touch the perfection of which was his boyfriend. Jeff noticed how twitchy Trinket was and pondered on a conversation starter.

"So how long have you and that young girl been friends?" At the mention of young Rhianna Trinket automatically relaxed even taking a recollecting breath before his reply.

"Not long, I met her in ninth grade then she took a year abroad and was back again this year, but she was always someone different and it wasn't that hard to talk to her..." Trinkets face lit up into a gentle smile as he rested upon the windows glass. Jeff noticed how well that girl made Trinket calm down and it sparked an emotion in him that he never thought he would ever have the displeasure of feeling; jealousy.

"She is like a little sister to me nowadays and eating dinner with both of you tonight, I felt like we were a family in some ways. Her like our daughter as you and I acted like an old couple," Jeff laughed at the memory of dinner. It had truly been a tranquil moment, It was a moment worth waiting for. Jeff reached out and held Trinkets hand. 

"She should come to our house more often. She knows how to brighten a room, with us at least," Trinket nodded along with Jeff, tears welling gently at how much Jeff and Rhianna had brightened his life. Jeff with his love and Rhianna with her persistence and mood swings. Jeff sighed as they came down a now familiar street that belonged to Trinkets first victim.

"Are you ready?" Trinket nodded lightly and opened his door, here comes trouble...

~~~~*Evil grin* (let it begin my beautiful readers, what we have waited 14-15 chapters for) 

Warning!!!

Content past this point is rather mature and includes

blood, murder and tortuous acts.

You have been warned but other than that 

please do enjoy

The lights flickered and the young lady jumped from her seat, slowly backing up and towards the door. On the floor laid the bodies of her family, each of them mauled and torn. No mercy having been shown to their souls. 

"Don't run from me..." His gentle whisper made her freeze, like a snakes venom was begging to course through her veins. She remained still as if to not allow the poison to flow through her and speed up this process. Her throat was dry and she didn't know what to do. She reached for the door behind her but was met by a large masculine chest instead. The owner of said body leaned forward and bit at her neck, chuckling quietly in her ear. It was scarier then anything she had ever known before.

"Now now love, wouldn't want you to run away now would we?" She felt his smooth hands take her wrist and push it into the small of her back. A knife was drawn along her forearm, slicing it and forcing blood to drip onto the floor. The young lady held her screams, the pain overbearing but obviously one of the nicer things that she would feel that day. Trinket licked his lips slowly, enjoying as he watched the blood slowly trail down and pool at his feet. 

"Good girl; It would have been bad if you had screamed," She shivered in fear and continued to bite her lip, small tears gathering as her arm was twisted further behind her back. Trinket led her to a chair that was near the table and placed her down. Tying her arms and legs down took him no time at all and he pulled them nice and tight just to have the luck of seeing her face contort in pain. He chuckled softly and made a nice slice across her cheek.

"How very generic, do something to make yourself stand out boy!" The girls eyes widened further as she realised that she had in fact two attackers but she had no time to shout out as she was quickly gagged and slapped. Trinket had heard his mentors words and stared into her eyes and began to think. Rape was off the list, he would never perform such a disgusting act to anyone; pure or not.

"Then how about," Trinket pulled the knife up and behind his victim. He quickly slashed down her back, and repeated the action a few times. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as he continued with his onslaught. It was still original but at least a little further from the norm. He then glanced at her feet. A ring was there and he bent down towards it. He heard her muffled cries but he ignored it as he gently slid the ring from her toe.

'To my lovely angel, may you prosper and fly through life, Gram G' A gentle smile played at his lips and he gently slid the ring back onto her toe. 

"Treasure that even after your gone!" He turned blazing eyes towards her and stabbed her ferociously in the thigh. He went to her other one and dragged it down, opening a large wound and making blood spray everywhere. He started to repeatedly stab at her legs; mad for reasons unknown to him or anyone else present. Once he was finished with his spat he looked up at the blood covered girl before him and caressed her cheek gently. 

"Why did you have to murder them all?" His gaze went to the elderly lady who was there on the floor. Gram G, she had killed her loving Gram G. Trinket looked at the other faces on the floor, Her mother, father and twin younger brothers were there dead and laying in their own blood. Trinkets gaze wondered back to her and he saw the guilt she felt, her whole body was emitting waves of sadness and regret, but that didn't change what she had done.

"They were such loving parents too. I'm envious of what you had, to have taken that all away from your self is truly stupid," She was crying again but this time it was because of the guilt she felt for what she had done to them. Trinket held her chin with his thumb and forefinger and drove the blade into the back of her throat, her eyes rolling as he once again withdrew the weapon and stood back from her body. 

"You disgust me, which if you think about it; is a hard thing to do," Trinket untied her hands and chucked her limp body to the floor, even going as far as to kick it once or twice to remove of any lingering anger. He turned his nose up at her and peered down at her limp form. After a glance around the room he found a nice white fall to write on. Pulling a black marker from the uppermost pocket of his jacket he opted to leave a nice little message for the police.

'I am the Raven. A trinket to the legendary Jeff who walks in white and puts all evil to sleep. I'm glad to make your acquaintance and can't wait to begin our game of tag! Love Trinket' He placed a small blue wrapper that was covered in blood inside of his victims mouth and wondered slowly back to Jeff. As he came up beside his lover he sighed softly and looked into Jeff's eyes for any type of approval.

But the eyes he was met with where blank. Jeff could hardly believe what he had just seen. Such a merciless kill, so much raw emotion and hate with each blow. 

Who had he brought into this world; Who was this monster that he had before himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Trinket baby. He has finally shown what a monster he is, what will Jeff do with this knowledge. Can he really allow for such a dangerous beast to live free in this world. *Grins happily* I hope you guys enjoyed my murder... I mean; Trinkets debut.

I really enjoy writing scenes like these and hope to write another in the near future, if you are all okay with that. So yeah hope you liked my double update too. We are so close to a thousand reads I keep checking to make sure my eyes aren't failing me. I love you guys so much for reading and I hope I am doing all I can to make you guys happy. 

and I know there are no fluffy purple unicorns in this chapter or the last but I seriously just don't think you'd want that kind of present covered in blood... :P NSCAA*NotSoCuteAfterAll But they may appear soon if you don't mind,

So yes this chapter is done so thank you for reading and remember 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDPw_qjhtM&list=RDeR7-AUmiNcA&index=27

Vote.Comment.Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 875 29
A romance between two boys with two different lives, one a normal college student and one whose life revolves around gangs, drugs, and murder as he i...
176K 6.5K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
9.4K 404 28
| COMPLETED | IN PROGRESS OF REWRITING | Cameron shouldn't have kissed his childhood friend at that party, that one kiss forced him to choose between...
30.7K 620 1
Eyeless Jack is lonely. He's supposed to be, though. He's a murderer, an animal, a fiend to society. He's a monster who hides behind a mask because h...