Freedom

Hooligan_girl99 tarafından

In the following story, Crystal, who works at a music studio, unknowingly meets singer, song writer, Bruno Ma... Daha Fazla

Conversion Day
Recovery
"Help!"
Protection
Safety
Betrayal
What's Next?
Dining With Mr. Mars
Dance The Night Away
The Arrival
No More Holding Back
"I'll Do Anything"
Exposed
The Process
Official
Truth Behind Everything
Trying To Move On
Weeks Without Him
The News
What I Never Knew
The Man I Never Knew
Welcome Home
Short Notice
All Over Again
Death At Hands
"I almost lost you"
Physical Therapy
You're Going to Have...
Going Home
Court Date
Bruno on the Witness Stand
Coming Too Soon
Unexpected
Hatred?
Not Getting Better
He's Free
Ready to do it Again?
That Night
"You are my everything"
Over Thought
She's here
"I don't need you!"
"Babe, you're giving up"
Emotionally Hurt
Freedom

The Beginning

1.3K 60 6
Hooligan_girl99 tarafından

Chapter 1

It was a Monday afternoon, and I am dying to be home with my husband. Today marks the third year of our marriage, and I love him with all of my heart. I never thought that age of twenty-seven, I would be working, and married to the love of my life. I work at a recording studio, and I just work the front desk. I earn nine dollars per hour, but it tends to add up after a while. It was very slow, and there is barely anything for me to do at the moment.

Maybe to take up time, I can get a snack from the vending machine. I walked to the staff room, and put in seventy-five cents into the machine to get Skittles. These are my favorite candy of all time. I ripped off the corner of the package, and poured some into the palm of my hand. I threw the delicious candy into my mouth, and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I walked back to the front, and there was a man standing at the counter looking for help. "I apologize sir." I quickly put my skittles in my pocket. "What can I help you with?" I asked. "Yes. I have a studio session today from one to eight." The man wore sunglasses, and had extremely curly hair. His shoulders were wide, and his chest was big. "Okay sir." I grabbed a sign in sheet, and handed it to him. "Go ahead and sign your name here." I added. I handed the pen, and he took it from me. He signed his name onto the paper, and returned the paper and pen to me. I looked at his name on the paper. "Bruno Mars?" I asked for confirmation. "Yes. Don't worry, Mars is my stage name." He chuckled. "I'm sorry I didn't get your name ma'am." "My name is Crystal." I retorted. Bruno brought his hand out to greet me. "It is nice to meet you." He said. I nodded my head, and acknowledged him back.

I grabbed the keys that were behind my chair to open up the door he was set to be in. "Follow me please." I said to Bruno. I took him to last room down this aisle. I unlocked the door and opened it. Bruno walked in, and turned on all of the lights inside. "If you need any help, just let me know." I said with a smile to Bruno. "Okay. Thank you Crystal." I walked out of the room, and returned to my chair at the desk.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

122K 4.6K 54
Faye. Bruno. Just when things were falling right where they wanted them to be, a sip from the wrong wine ruined everything. What would you do if you...
18.1K 757 51
Bruno falls in love with this girl named Skylight who gets bullied at school and has a rough life. Skylight is a hooligan. His music saved her
1.1K 49 7
Experience a lot of adventures being with Bruno or being completely strange towards each other. You'll never know until you read it