Fire and Ice (First Book of t...

By TheWitchAndTheCat

NOTE: The story contains mature actions and issues. It tells about the love between two young men. The story... More

Witchy's Author's Note
CH.1: One rainy day
CH.2: The Sexy and the Beast
CH.3: Interesting jeans
CH.4: Ice in your veins
CH.5: You, again!
CH.6: Shadows and shivers
CH.7: Friends? Friends!!
CH.8: Run for it!
CH.9: His decision, his resolution
CH.10: Piercing his interest and excitement
CH.11: Dinner at eight
CH.12: Kiss Goodbye
CH.13: Tricks and loops
CH.14: Dangerously close
CH. 15 Day after day
CH. 16 That's it
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 1)
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 2)
CH. 18 Mine
CH. 19 Primal Screams
CH. 20 Like in the "that" movie
CH. 21 Your dark side
CH. 22 You and Me ... Oh, baby
CH. 23 The funny grizzly and the cute koala (Extra)
CH. 24 Nuisances and threats
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 1)
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 2)
CH. 26 Memories of the ice
CH. 27 Still surreal
CH. 28 Let it snow, let it snow ...
CH. 29 Silent water, idle wind
CH. 30 I said, if you can
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 1)
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 2)
CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 2)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 1)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 2)
CH. 34 London Calling
EPILOGUE: You and me, baby...nothing ever changes
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 1)

93.9K 2.2K 458
By TheWitchAndTheCat

Hello everybody, sorry for updating this late, but as I already said, I had been away on vacation ... Now, here comes ch. 32, but since it came out long, I made it in 2 parts, which I will post today.

ATTENTION: I want to say something. I see many of you ask me about Jasper and Dima... so, to make it clear for everyone, when "Fire and Ice" will be over, quite soon I might add, I will start Jasper's story and the title is .... "Tricks of Love", referring to skateboarding's tricks :-) What do you think??

Now, hope you'll enjoy this chapter, let me know as usual, vote, comment, msg etc... AND.. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!! Love your messages and comments, thank you!!!

Here Travis tells Alexi about his past and Logan and .... won't say more.

Dedicated to all of you and especially to KingForYesterday, thanks for your lovely messages and comments!! xox

Enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV

What had happened in January brought a considerate pain in the ass to all of us. Why you ask me? Because people that didn’t give a damn about me or my friends before, they were now trying to talk to us or anyway approach us. I could take it at first, because I was sure they were all happy about that peanut-size brain asshole gone and shipped to rot in jail; that was without any fucking doubt. Therefore, at the beginning, it didn’t bother me, it bothered very much Alexi, because you all know him well, he has very little and thin patience and hates with all his mighty people annoying and trying to approach him. To be honest, most of the students were too scared of him, especially after knowing he had sent some of them to the hospital, thus didn’t dare too much around him.

Now it pissed hell off me, too.

Pure and stupid curiosity was helluva irritating and if they really had such big issues with those pieces of shit, they should have done something before. Whatever, bite me if you got a problem with my being blunt. I began to ignore all of them and after a while and they understood to leave me alone. Things went back to normal, at least, almost to normal.

I had to be honest.

I realized I didn’t like at all having strangers touching me or suddenly grabbing my arms, that had me wince and harshly move away. Alexi noticed that as well and when someone would get too close, he would literally groan and threaten them off.

Alexi, my amazing boyfriend and love. Today he was going to have a match and I couldn’t wait to go and see him play. Jasper and Derek were coming as well; I was skipping practice today, because the game was late in the morning, mom was away on business trip and then Alexi would spend the afternoon and night with me. Well, it wasn’t right I was skipping practice. Natalia simply couldn’t teach today and so I thought of taking holiday from my beloved dancing.

Hell, I was excited about the idea of spending the entire day with my hot and sweet boyfriend, we had planned few things to do and I knew he wanted to take me out for dinner, but didn’t know where.

The bell rang, finally, and it meant it was time to go, pick up Jasper and meet Derek at the school hockey rink. I was fired up at the idea. I collected all my stuff, walked to my locker, stuffed them in my bag and then jumped out of my skin when someone touched my shoulder. My mind was lost in its favorite Alexi wonderland and thus didn’t hear anyone coming behind me.

“Uhm, Travis, sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” It was Jasper, today looking cuter and more adorable than usual. Actually, he was very attractive, in his cute and sweet way.

“Jas!” I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Jasper giggled and laced his hands around my waist.

“I saw you walking to your locker, so, uhm, I followed you.” He had noticed as well my reaction towards strangers suddenly touching me, but I had no problem whatsoever with my sweet cutie.

“It’s ok.” I released his neck from my hug and smiled widely. Jasper had this effect on me: he would always make me feel in a very good and calm mood. “How was school?”

“Uhm, not too bad. Boy, since January there is a new student and he’s, uhm, how do I say it? He’s a bit weird, but funny at the same time.”

“A new student? I haven’t seen him around. Is he hot?” I teased him and saw how he shot me a wide-eyes look and then chuckled.

“Uhm, he’s good looking, sure, but not like…uhm, you know.” Hell, he had such a huge crush on Dmitri that I hoped with all my heart things would sort out good for him.

“Know what you mean, cutie.” He grinned and didn’t protest at my calling him cutie. I think he had already given up. Hell, I loved too much calling him cutie, it suited him perfectly. “Shall we go? I bet Derek is already waiting for us.”

“Sure, let’s go.” He twitted, jumping on my back and hugging me from the shoulders.

Jasper was wearing white skinny jeans, black Vans and a nice cream-beige sweater: he looked so helluva good in those clothes and the color of the sweater made his sweet dark-chocolate eyes stand out even more. Who would be able to resist those sweet and creamy eyes? It was seriously unbelievable for me that Jasper didn’t have a boyfriend or anything of the sort. Hell, I saw how girls eyed him, but no girl would do for him. I saw also a couple of guys here and there checking him out.

Well, I’ll make sure to help him out. He needed a bit of help, especially considering his timid and shy nature.

Derek was already there and when he saw us, he greeted us with a huge and cheerful smile.

“Dudes, good to see you. Ready to watch some huge beasts hit and punch each other?” I had already given up to Dee’s dude, it was pointless, it was like for my hell. I would never drop it.

“Yeah, can’t wait to see my Alexi.”

“Travis, you’re a lost cause.” He joked, punching playfully my arm. Jasper chuckled and slipped his hand in mine. I simply stuck out my tongue.

We sat right at the front and the guys were already on the ice, skating around and exchanging pass and trying out to goals. Hayden was incredible as goalie. Then I spotted my love, skating at crazy and insane speed, swinging the stick right and left many times and then he managed to fool Hayden, which shook his head and probably muttered a couple of curses. I saw also River and Dima and they were exchanging passes and made the puck slid at such a fast pace that I had no idea where it really was.

A couple of person sat behind us and when I turned, hearing an already known voice, I saw those two idiots of Xander and Jess. Lately we do exchange some words, even if Alexi would eye-murder Xander and Jess; well, Xander was actually a nice and calm person, I sort of understood why he did what he had done and didn’t bear him a big grudge. Still, true enough he should have man up before that fucking mess, but hey, everyone has their own time, can’t damn force it. Thus, had nothing against him, he was actually a fair pleasant person. Jess was actually another clown, but a damn cheeky flirt, and I was amazed at how Xander didn’t really mind it. Hell, he didn’t, but Alexi had already told him square and clear to stay away from me and do not even dare to look for more than half second at me. Hell…my love was such a hot and possessive beast…hell, I loved that so damn much.

“Travis man, how you doing?” Said Jess, grinning from ear to ear. I saw they had fingers intertwined and it was nice to see it. They looked good together, like opposite, hell yeah, but still good. “Derek dude, can’t wait for our game!”

“You tell me about that, Jess. Last year they beat us, but this year I plan on crush them down completely.” Derek smiled and clasped hands with his teammate.

“Uhm, when is your game? Boy, the last one we saw was amazing..” A couple of weeks ago we all went to see Derek, well it wasn’t the first time, but hell, Dee was fantastic. The dude could jump and slam as a real badass. And so was Jess.

“Next week, Jas, you have to come!”

“Boy, I sure will.” Jasper liked basketball and knew more of it than about hockey, but you see, hockey held a special place in cutie’s heart, if you catch the hint. If you don’t…hell, you fucking slow.

Xander kept calm beside him, he just bowed his head as to say hi. I knew he was still uncomfortable around me, because he felt responsible for the mess and sure Alexi’s glacial and murdering glares didn’t help much. But hey, I understood perfectly my love, I would react in the same exact way if I were him.

“Xander, how are things?” I tried to ask him. He cracked a small smile and his eyes sparkled more vivid. He really wasn’t a bad guy, he just needed to act more carefree and let go of the stupid and helluva pointless concept that what people thought of you was important.

“I’d say fine, thanks Travis. What about you? Is your wrist completely healed?”

“Hell yeah, it’s fantastic now.” I cheered, grinning like a happy cat and twisting my wrist around. It’s been almost ten days since I removed the bandages and now my wrist was like new.

I turned back to watch my Alexi, because I didn’t want to miss anything of it and when he noticed the two guys sitting right behind us, he skated at hell speed and reached the border. I jumped up and went to talk to him.

“Hey baby, ready for the show?” He smirked and winked, his eyes gleaming of excitement and adrenaline. Hell, was he sexy and hot.

“You bet I am, love.” Alexi smirked again his one side and dark smirk and then shot a glance at Jess and Xander.

“Reed, what the hell are you doing there?” He asked, almost groaning.

“Hey Alex man, relax, we’re here just to watch the game...I’m here with my boyfriend, see?” He pulled up theirs connected hands and waved them. “And I value my life too much to mess around with you.” You could tell he wasn’t joking at all. He might have a hint of a smile, but hey, he was serious.

“Good to hear that. Same applies for you, Andrews.” You really wouldn’t argue with Alexi, believe me.

Xander simply nodded, he knew it would take forever for Alexi to talk to him decently, if that were ever to happen, but he didn’t mind it.

I saw Dima skating towards us and when I looked back, Jasper had the sweetest and most adorable smile you’ll ever see.

“Baby.” I called Alexi, to refocus his attention only to me, because he was still glaring those two. He snapped back his head and in an instant, his perfect face lit up with a melting-the-entire-polar-arctic-circle smile. Hell, I felt a sudden rush of fire all over my body. “Can’t wait to see you playing, you know I love it.”

“I know Travis.” Alexi smirked like a hungry and fired up beast and I knew he was eager to play and hungry for me. Just as I was for him.  We exchanged a long and deep look, and then their coach whistled. “Coach is calling us, later baby.”

“Later, Alexi.”

The game turned into a complete massacre for the other team, a school from Seattle. Alexi’s team literally crushed them down and when the other players got nervous and started to act more aggressively, they just dug their own graves. Thus, needless to say that my love’s team won and won in a fantastic and crushing way.

We had lunch all together and Hayden was grumpy because Diane wasn’t there. Hell, he was such a goner with her. When Jasper mentioned his brother would come over the following day, I didn’t sure miss the sparkle in River’s eyes, even though believe me, I was the only noticing it. Hmm, well, probably also Alexi did, he knew River very well.

Alexi had brought all the DVDs of the “Night Watch” series and the plan was to watch them in Russian with English subtitles. All right, that was my idea, because lately I asked my boyfriend to teach me a bit of his other language and so now I knew few words. Hell, when my super hot and sexy beast spoke Russian was a total turn on for me; his voice would hold a stronger and lower tone, slightly guttural for how he stressed the “d” and “l” and how he would pronounce the “k” and “kh” … I would literally stare at him in awe and with lust. If you got a problem with that, bite me, my love was the sexiest and hottest man in this world. Russian perfectly matched his strong and hard facial features, too.

Something was anyway off with Alexi, at the moment. Usually, after a game and after a victory, he would be completely fired up and still excited, his eyes would be burning eyes and he would not able to wait long to have me. Today, he was different.

He drove quietly and in silence and I saw how his eyes were focused on the road, but at the same time focused on something else, like he had something on his mind. What that could be? I locked my fingers in his short black hair and purred in his ear, brushing it with my nose. Alexi took a deep breath and shivered.

“Alexi, you ok? You seem a bit … distant.” I asked him, watching carefully his face and expression. He briefly turned his head at me and smiled sweet.

“I’m ok, Travis, don’t worry.” He tilted his head on the side and brushed it against mine, grabbing my free hand strongly and possessive. Maybe I was just seeing things that weren’t there.

We reached my place, we got out of the pickup, and Alexi took his bag and then tugged me against the passenger door. He stared at me with intense and deep icy blue eyes and then touched my forehead with his.

“I love you, baby.” He murmured tenderly.

“I love you, too.” I closed my hands behind his neck and pulled his mouth on mine, not waiting a second before shoving inside my tongue, kissing him and rubbing his tongue with all my love and desire. He dropped the bag on the ground, growled in pleasure, and clutched my waist, slamming me impossibly close to him, feeling his hard muscles through the fabric of his clothes. We were just one hot body. Alexi devoured my mouth and then teased with the tip of his tongue the piercing, twisting and twirling it around, while the grip on my hips grew stronger. Hell…that was arousing quite a lot. I moaned in his mouth, slipped my hands on his hair and pulled his head closer.

Alexi deepened the kiss and then I felt his hard-on pressing against mine. I grinded instinctively and he groaned low in his throat, then he broke the kiss suddenly and fixed his serious and intense eyes on me. The intensity was that strong that left me speechless. He was looking at me and over me at the same time. His eyes so strong and in deem. I glanced back, but I felt a knot in my stomach, because his gaze was making me nervous.

“Alexi…” I only whispered.

He realized the effect his look had on me and he immediately softened it, cupped my face in his warm and reassuring hands and brushed his lips on mine.

“Sorry, baby, didn’t mean to make you nervous, but …” He looked at me again with his intense and breath-taking gaze, almost melting everything in me. “But I need to ask you something.”

I halted there and kept staring at him in silence, because his tone of voice was firm, it held me there unable to utter even a whisper. I grew more nervous, because his note of voice and his gaze meant something serious.

What could that be? Did I do something wrong or bad? I didn’t think so, he would have already told me and I would never do anything to make him sad, disappointed or annoyed, because I loved my Alexi more than my life.

“Travis, let’s go inside, ok?” He stepped back, took my hand and collected his bag.

I didn’t move and simply looked at him, now really nervous and anxious. “Baby, are you ok?” He asked me with concerned and sweet voice, meaning every single word.

“I should be the one asking you this, Alexi. You’re worrying me, I’m afraid that maybe…are we ok, Alexi?”

He dropped again his bag and took my face once more in his hands, staring at my eyes.

“Travis, what are you talking about? Everything is absolutely fine with us, why something shouldn’t be ok? I love you like crazy and you mean everything for me. Do you understand?”

I nodded and took a deep breath.

“Then why you look so serious?” I asked studying his beautiful burning eyes.

“I just need to ask you something, that’s it. Let’s go inside first.” His voice was calm, he meant to sooth me. I gripped back his hand and let him guide me inside my place.

I took a decision on the spot.

After Alexi had asked me what he had in mind, I would tell him everything about Logan and what happened that damn fucking day. I felt that now was the right time, I had to tell everything to my love. But now, I was a bit nervous. He told me everything was perfectly ok and I believed my boyfriend, but I couldn’t help this knot in my guts and in my throat.

We stepped inside; he placed his bag and our jackets somewhere at the entrance and then led us to the living room. I asked him if he wanted something, but he simply smiled and shook his head. Hell, Alexi was breath taking, he was so fucking handsome and striking, standing there tall and huge, his broad and muscular chest, his strong legs and arms, his square jaws and his shining icy blue eyes. The hard features of his nose, looking like a boxer’s nose, which I loved and found extremely masculine and sexy. Every time I looked at my boyfriend, I found myself falling harder and deeper for him.

We sat on the couch and he placed a hand on my hair, combing them. That made me almost purr and I saw a subtle smirk cross his god-like face.

“Alexi, what do you want to ask me?” I asked, fighting my own voice to sound firm and secure, not wanting to let out the tension and worry I had in me.

My super hot boyfriend took a deep breath and kept silent for few second, as if he was collecting his own thoughts.

And then fired a question, in one breath, that let me damn speechless.

“Travis, who the hell is Logan?” He fixed his glacial blazing eyes on me and placed a hand on my thigh, in a possessive way.

I widened my eyes and opened my mouth, without hearing a fucking sound coming out from it. I held my breathing for few seconds and then let it free, realizing I needed to breathe. Did I just hear well? What the hell? How did he know about that sick bastard? Wait…that’s what he wanted to ask me… no. I wanted to tell him first this.

I stared at him, his eyes studying my face and locked me there in place, his hand keeping me there with him, completely his. And I was only his.

Hell, this is not gonna be easy. He’ll get really pissed to hear all of it.

“What? How…how?” I just managed to utter, feeling like a complete retarded moron.

Snap out of it, Travis, and take matters in hands, will ya?

“I mean, Alexi, how do you know about … about that sick bastard?” My voice betrayed me big hell time, because you could almost taste the disgust and anger in me and Alexi caught it at first and his grip tightened considerably.

Alexi closed his eyes, clearly trying to stay calm and then took a couple of breath. Why he knew about him? How did he know about him?

“Travis, the night after those twisted pieces of shit had dared to lay their sick hands on you, I couldn’t sleep and I just watched you over your sleep. You had a very restless night and you talked, mostly mumbled incoherent words, but then …” He exhaled and his eyes pierced me with millions of feelings and sensations. There was anger, annoyance, fury, rage, worry, love, protection, possession, more love … all of them helluva mixed. “Then you whispered that name, Logan.” I could see the effort in Alexi to say it. “You first called it with such a broken and lost voice, that I had felt pain, Travis, and then you almost growled his name, angry, disgusted, enraged … betrayed. Travis, who the hell is Logan and what the fuck had he dared to do to you?”

Alexi understood immediately something had happened, it just took him to listen to my nightmare of that horrible night.

I sighed and then leaned my forehead on Alexi’s forehead and closed my eyes, trying to think the best to tell him everything, knowing how hearing that will enrage my boyfriend. I opened my eyes and laced my fingers’ with his, I needed it to stay calm.

“Alexi love, please, don’t be mad at me … I just thought before that I was going to tell you everything, but I don’t know, I was a bit scared of saying everything, it wasn’t easy.”

“Scared of what, baby? Of me?” I could hear the worry and hurt in his voice and hated to hear that. So I glued my eyes on his and kept my head straight and up.

“No Alexi, I wasn’t scared of you. Why should I? I was just scared…I don’t know, to admit what an idiot and pathetic fool I had been, scared you might think I’m a empty and vain moron, scared of..” He silenced me with a sweet and passionate kiss.

“Shh..Travis, I love you, that’s all it matters to me. Now, tell me please what happened.”

I took a deep breath and began to tell and remember at the same time. It wasn’t something nice and pleasant to remember, believe me.

“Logan…that bastard, had been my ex boyfriend.” Alexi tightened the grip on my hands. “We met at my former school, but we never really spoke to each other. But I had been a complete full of myself idiot in those days, because when I saw something I thought I wanted and liked it, I just went for it, not even trying to consider the facts first.

Logan seemed a nice person, you could tell he was a typical jock, popular, with girls all around him and sure to be straight, but I thought he was a different person and I was attracted to him. I even don’t know myself how and why.”

It pained to tell Alexi such things; it felt horrible to tell him I liked someone else, even if that was in the past and nothing compared to how I felt for my boyfriend. It was nothing compared to how much I wanted, desired and lusted for my beast. It was nothing compared to how much and deeply I loved my Alexi. It was actually the first time for me falling in love. And hell, my only and last time for sure.

He nodded, his eyes now impossible to read and let me continue.

“I didn’t have any major problems there, well, the normal assholes that would call me names and try to threaten and scare me, but that wasn’t an easy task with me and hell, I wouldn’t let someone else bully me around. I had girls and guys wanting me, so why to bother going after a jock? I don’t know, I just thought he was good looking, attractive and his smile seemed welcoming. What a fucking moron. I saw him sending me glances and something sneaking peeks at me and then he began to greet me, so what I did? I started to flirt with him, not giving a damn about what I was hearing around on his account. I thought it was just pathetic envy and nothing else.

First we would only talk a bit, simple and random stuff, then he would invite me over for lunch, joining his table of moronic assholes and then … then he asked me out, saying he liked me and he wanted to go out with me. When he asked me to keep it a secret, to avoid telling it to other people, at first I thought it was normal. I simply considered he needed time. Hell, time my ass.”

Alexi brushed my hair and pulled me on his laps, I could see he was trying his best to keep calm and quiet. I could feel him slightly shiver in annoyance.

“What happened after that?” He asked, stroking my hair with his lips.

“Nothing much, we just began to go out and I realized he wasn’t the nice person I thought he was. He was sly, he would lie over stupid things and tried to hush me off when I demanded explanations; my mum never liked him and I should have listened to her immediately. He never came out, just basically fucked me in the shadow, and then one day one of his retarded friends told me it was just a bet. A damn bet he had done with his friends that he could get anyone, even just a disgusting fag. That’s what he told me. I was already at the point of wanting to break it with him, but after hearing that I saw red. Nobody could bet over me. Nobody could fucking fool with me like that.”

“What a fucking sick bastard.” Alexi hissed, pulling me closer to him and enclosing me in an iron-like hug.

“He first yelled at me and insulted me, then said it was true, it was just a bet, because he knew he was so amazing and mister-everyone-wants-me. He made a hell of a bet with his friends, just because he was bored, just because he had already tried all the girls available and, he admitted it, I was hot and sexy and so he thought I’d be a great fuck.” I felt nauseous admitting and telling all of that, I felt used and dirty at Alexi’s eyes, because I was confessing I let an asshole like Logan use me and then throw me away. I felt horrible and tears of anger and resentment threatened my eyes and made them sting. “I punched him so fucking hard that my hand hurt like hell. I couldn’t care less, he had just behaved like the lowest asshole and I was so damn angry with me for falling for his act and not see immediately who and what he really was.”

I fell silent and my breathing went harder and heavier, it almost painful, my heart beating like crazy at the memory. And that was only a part of the memory, but I would tell Alexi every-fucking-thing. He kept silent as well, I think he was having quite a hard time to listen to all of it; he just caressed my hair and hugged my shoulder strongly and reassuringly.

“Travis, this is not just what happened, right?” I felt the dangerous rage in his voice; I felt the rage and anger straining his calm and deep voice.

I nodded. That wasn’t everything.

“He didn’t do anything to me, he didn’t punch me or kicked me, beat me, insult me. Nothing. He was taken aback, as not expecting me reacting in that way. Retarded motherfucker. After a couple of weeks, he came back to me, saying he wanted me back, because he missed me, he missed our time together. What a bunch of disgusting crap. We never really had anything good together. I had been such an idiot. I hate myself for that.”

“Shh, baby, there is no need for that.” Murmured my love.

A moment of silence passed and I collected all of my energy to tell him the rest, the disgusting rest.  

“He pleaded me every day and promised he would change and he would come out, telling everyone I was his boyfriend and such bullshit.” I snorted and shook my head. “He asked for a second chance and I had been so stupid to almost believe him, because I agreed to meet him after school one day, to talk about it, even though I didn’t want to go back with him. Then… he had simply betrayed me another time, but this time was bigger and a real fucking mess. Do you remember when I told you, after the first hockey game we went to watch together, about what happened in that school? About the scars on my wrist?”

“Very well.” Growled Alexi, pulling me close to him, in a possessive and shielding way. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, I knew he was fighting to keep calm, I knew he just wanted to have all of them in his hands to beat to a bloody pulp. I never met anyone like Alexi, so protective, so caring and possessive, in a sweet and loving way. He made me feel in such a way that was almost impossible to describe it with mere words.

“Well…where I was supposed to meet him, I met instead three of his friends that dragged me away, behind the school and then … then he was there with other two fuckers and … and I told you, they..” He cut me off by brushing his thumb on my lips, sensing and feeling my tension and loathing.

“Travis, you don’t need to tell me again everything, don’t push yourself too much.” He murmured with low voice, trying to leash it.

“I want to tell you everything, Alexi.” He nodded, so I took a breath and continued. “So you know, they began to provoke till we got into a fight, but I moved around too much and Logan was actually the one having the idea to tie my wrists with that iron thread. I first couldn’t believe it, asked him to help me, what the hell was wrong with him, why he did that…what a pathetic moron I had been.” I was shivering with rage and shame for myself, remembering all of that. Alexi didn’t say anything, just kept hugging me. That was all I needed, his strong and warm comforting arms. “Then he kept aside and watched the other bastards beat me, insult me, slap me, spit on me; watched them having fun trying to scare me threatening to strangle me, wanting me to cry and plead for them to stop…like hell I would have done it. I just looked at that sick bastard of Logan and cursed him.” I was breathing hard and heavy, as if I had been running for hours. Alexi felt it and soothed me brushing my hair, but he was shaking as well, quite hard. Alexi was mad. Very fucking much mad and angry.

“He didn’t dare to…” I knew perfectly what he meant.

“No, no. Just watched his friends beating me. When they had enough fun, they left and he stayed there few seconds, looking at me as if I were fucking crap, and then left as well, leaving me there shirtless, beaten, with my wrists slashed. I never felt that low and used in my entire life.”

My love trembled angry, brushed my hair more, but I felt his hands shaking with rage and anger. Hell, I was so afraid he would think less of me or be mad at me, even though he said before that nothing matters. Still, now I was afraid. I loved him so much and thinking of disappointing him was unbearable. I should have told Alexi before, all of this shit, but I simply wasn’t ready. It all made me feel sickly ashamed of myself.

“Travis…tell me where I can find those worthless twisted bastards.” He hissed, now grabbing my hair with iron and strong grip.

“Baby, don’t, really…they all got what they deserved…”

“Travis…I…I’m so damn angry right now, so fucking pissed and enraged after hearing what that bastard had done to you…” He was growling silently and his eyes were blazing with glacial and scaring fire. They froze my breathe. He hugged me tight and then moved me away from his laps, standing up and pacing around. I knew he would get angry. I just hoped he wasn’t angry with me.

“Alexi.” I whispered. “Please, don’t be mad at me.”

He turned around and faced me, his eyes scorching my gaze and me.

“Travis, I’m not mad at you. Why should I be mad at you? I just wish to reap their disgusting and sick heads off, to snap their necks, to beat them to bloody pulp…I am so furious right now. Why didn’t you tell me this before?” His voice was demanding and strong.

“I told you, it wasn’t easy for me to admit again how stupid I had been, it pained me to tell you about that bastard of Logan.”

“Don’t utter his name another time.” He snarled, his chest broadening with his deep breathing. “Travis, I…I need to be alone for a while, sorry, but I need to be alone for a while.”

I felt like falling in an endless and dark hole. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out of it. Alexi was leaving. No, we had to spend the entire day together.

“Alexi, our day together.” I just managed to murmur.

“Sorry Travis, I am so fucking enraged right now, that it wouldn’t be good for me and you to stay here. I am in such a mad state, just thinking about everything, about what happened to you, about that sick bastard of Collins and all the shit… And I am a bit pissed you didn’t tell me everything before.” He admitted.

My heart sank down and I closed my eyes. 

ALEKSANDR POV

Word after word fueled my anger to such high and dangerous level that I couldn’t bear any more to stay here and still. I had to let it out, I had to let it burn. I couldn’t believe my ears, I couldn’t believe what my love told me, what that sick piece of shit had done to him. He had betrayed Travis in such a way that was unspeakable. I was fuming and shaking in rage…my blood was boiling and pumping at such speed and pressure, that my head and ears were fucking hurting.

How the hell he dared to do that to MY love? How could that bastard? HOW??? I had to find him and send him six feet under. I had to hunt him down and his other pieces of worthless shit. That bastard especially.

I knew Travis needed me now, but I wasn’t at my right state to stay around him. I was too angry and dangerously annoyed. I needed time alone. Why he hasn’t told me everything before? He didn’t trust me? He was afraid of me? God, I was so damn mad right now.

“Sorry Travis, I am so fucking enraged right now, that it wouldn’t be good for me and you to stay here. I am in such a mad state, just thinking about everything, about what happened to you, about that sick bastard of Collins and all the shit… And I am a bit pissed you didn’t tell me everything before.” It wasn’t fair to say it and I should have shut up, but that was anyway the truth. I wasn’t mad at him. I could never be mad at my love, at Travis. But I was slightly annoyed I had to ask him about this, because I heard him talk in a dream. Sure, he said he was about to tell me himself. Still, I couldn’t help my annoyance.

I knew I was behaving like an asshole, but I needed time alone to let it out. Travis was my love, my half, my everything and hearing what they had dome to him and how it had happened, got me in such an unbearable angry state that I just had to vent it out.

Travis sat down on the couch and just looked at me without saying anything, his eyes shocked and wide, his expression was paining me.

“Sorry baby.” I just said, softly stroking his lips with mine. He didn’t react, he just stood there and looked at me.

I closed my eyes cursing in my head, turned on the other way, walked out, got in my pick-up, and then drove around the city for a while, until the sky became grey and heavy, menacing hard and cold rain.

Author's chit-chat:

Part 2 is coming very soon, just a moment to fix it and post it....

What do you think of that? Of Travis' past and Alexi's reaction? Don't be mad at him, you all know how he loves his Travis and how he cares for him and how possessive of him he is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 76.6K 28
Elliot is, and has always been, stuck in his home town. Sure, it's a fairly large city. Sure, all his family and friends are there. Sure, he has a jo...
84.5K 2.5K 37
You had fallen for John Wick, but he was married to a beautiful wonderful wife... Until you witness her kissing another man in the middle of the nigh...
1.5M 83.5K 83
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 55.2K 33
The seven deadly sins with a shambling twist. It has been one hundred days since the zombies claimed the world. Cash, along with forty-two survivors...