Bought at a price #SYTYCW15 #...

By JanVanEngen

Bought at a price - Presents - sytycw15 Betrayal - lies - falling in love with the wrong man - friendships... More

Part two - Chapter One
Part three - Chapter two
Part four - Chapter Three
Part Five - Chapter Four
Part Six - Chapter Five
Part Seven - Chapter Six
Part Eight - Chapter Seven
Part Nine- Chapter Eight
Part Ten - Chapter Nine
Part Eleven - Chapter Ten
Part Twelve - Chapter Eleven
Part Thirteen - Chapter Twelve
Part Fourteen - Epilogue
Alternate ending- due to word count I had to get rid of a lot

Part one - 100 word pitch

34.8K 735 15
By JanVanEngen

Daughter of a cleaner pretending to be a rich socialite would be so funny, if it wasn't true. 

Sara was promised no-one would know her until a dark, mysterious man, who did know Cherry personally, turned up.

Sayyid had come to collect his fiancée to make sure she kept her part of the bargain only to find an impostor. No matter how enticing, he couldn't let her interfere with his plans. Until she ran off with his ring.

When their paths cross again would he take back his ring or let her keep it? Or demand something else in return?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 254 56
Love, Happy Endings, Soulmates, these are the things we want and need in life, we want to get them, but it's easier said than done. Certain factors n...
1K 220 23
I loved him so much that I overlooked what he actually was, what he was capable of doing. Family was never the problem, it was always him. You fall f...
7.4K 544 24
Some Hidden Secrets. Some Unanswered Questions. And A Predicament. When the past comes knocking to Chris. He has no other option rather than to get b...
9.5K 1K 23
Hey lovely readers, this is my second story based on Abhisha. (My first story was "Abhisha - Hate To Love". So those who haven't read it yet, kindly...