The Quiet One

By AlexJones329

Barry Milland was the shy one in the neighborhood. Alex Moore was the loud one. Barry was always afraid of pe... More

Barry Milland
Alex Moore
New Puppies
Sweet Nothings
Sweet Nothings part 2
Stolen Hearts
Let me love you
You mess with her, you die.....
Cuddle Time
Sex-capades
Sex-capades part 2
Nightmares
The bad man
I trusted him (Alex's pov)

Good Morning Love

40 1 0
By AlexJones329

For the first time in my life, I had sex with a girl. Alex was asleep next to me, my arms wrapped around her small frame. I buried my face into her hair and sighed, content with her close to my body. She turned towards me and nuzzled into my chest, squeaking in her sleep. I smiled and kissed her head softly, hugging her even closer.
"Barry?" Alex's soft voice startled me.
"Yeah baby?" I murmured, brushing dark blonde locks out of her eyes.
"I love you," she whispered. I stared at her and I knew my mouth was wide open.
"I-I love you too baby girl," I said, earning a soft kiss behind my ear. I giggled and Alex slowly started to rub her nose against my jaw, nipping every now and then. I pulled away as she nipped at my burns.
"P-please don't. It h-hurts," I stuttered, getting up and slowly getting dressed. Alex did the same and sat on the edge of the bed. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable in her house, and I had to get out.
"I-I'm just go-gonna go," I mumbled, but Alex grabbed me before I could get out the door.
"Please don't. I-I'm sorry I did that. I-" I cut her off by kissing her. I cupped her small face in my hands and her hands rested on my chest. Our lips moved in perfect sync as I pressed further into the kiss. Alex moaned against my lips and I knew she felt what I felt. I was ready to claim what was mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
102K 4.3K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...