Mentality.

By Bhettiboop

One day, Zonnique goes to a wild spring break party. The next day, she wakes up inside of a mental home. Her... More

Chapter 1 - Suicidal.
Chapter 2 - "Get situated!"
Chapter 3 - One Way Ticket.
Chapter 4 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 5 - "Your Honor."
Chapter 6 - Monster.
Chapter 7 - Playing with Fire.
Chapter 8 - Departure.
Chapter 9 - Hailstorm.
Chapter 10 - Sarrogate Parents.
Chapter 11 - "Who Daddy is."
Chapter 12 - Transformer.
Chapter 13 - Off Safety.
Chapter 14 - Skeletons.
Chapter 15 - Rep.
Chapter 16 - Homebound.
Chapter 17 - Cornered.
Chapter 18 - "Let's Bail."
Chapter 19 - True Colors.
Chapter 20 - Adam and Eve.
Chapter 21 - Crossed.
Chapter 22 - "I'm sorry."
Chapter 23 - Newbies!
Chapter 24 - I'll be there.
Chapter 25 - Three of a Kind.
Chapter 26 - Pause.
Chapter 27 - Down N' Dirty.
Chapter 28 - Round 1.
Chapter 29 - A Little Rushed.
Chapter 30 - Killer Instincts.
Chapter 31 - Round 2.
Chapter 32 - Round 3.
Chapter 33 - "You Lose."
Chapter 34 - Final Round. **FINALE**
Chapter 35 - Wedlock.
Chapter 36 - Breakthrough.
Chapter 37 - "Chres....?"
Chapter 38 - Set It Off. [Part 1.]
Chapter 39 - Set It Off. [Part 2.]
Chapter 41 - Race.
Chapter 42 - 2 Down.
Chapter 43 - Boomerang.
Chapter 44 - Keepsake.
Chapter 45 - Crashing Down.
Chapter 46 - Hormones.
Chapter 47 - Persuasion.
Chapter 48 - Cut The Top Off.
Chapter 49 - Will.
Chapter 50 - First Time.
Chapter 51 - Shows Over.
Chapter 52 - Fathers Will. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 40 - Child Play.

15.2K 444 220
By Bhettiboop

"Now Romelo, I didn't mean to-"

"Gramma!" Romelo screamed, running downstairs and onto his grandmothers aid.

Chresanto placed his hands on the side of his face and started pacing back and forth. When an idea sparked in his head. He ran downstairs and placed his hand on the side of her neck. He jumped back on his feet and decided to call the police on private.

"Gramma!" Romelo wailed out, crying and holding her hand.

"Romelo, shhh!" Chresanto whispered as he placed his index finger by his mouth.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I need the police to come out to 1200 flower grove." Chresanto said in a really deep and disguised voice. "My mother fell down the stairs and she needs some assistance."

"We'll have police en route." The operator responded. "Can I get your name?"

Chresanto didn't say anything. He hung up the phone and scooped up Romelo. However, Romelo couldn't calm down. The thought of seeing his grandmother dead sent him off the wall. Chresanto picked him up and placed him over his shoulders, but that wasn't enough to calm him down. He started screaming when Chresanto placed him down on the ground and glanced at him.

"Romelo, ENOUGH!" Chresanto shouted as he glanced at his flooded eyes.

"Gramma!" Romelo screamed, not keeping his composure.

"Romelo, grandma is going to be fine!" Chresanto shouted. "Calm down!"

Romelo was livid. He started sniffing and crying extra hard, when Chresanto placed him back on his shoulder and walked back out to the trailer. Chresanto sat Romelo down in a chair in the trailer then started panting at everyone.

"What happened?" Zonnique asked in a scared tone, waking up.

"I'll tell you in a second." Chresanto nodded as he got inside of the trailer, sat in the drivers seat, and sped off.

"He killed gramma!" Romelo shouted as he stormed into the back room and slammed the door shut.

"Romelo!!" Chresanto shouted.

"Chresanto, what's going on!?" Mrs. Lacey said in a panicked tone, lifting out of their bed.

"I didn't kill anyone, Mrs. Lacey." Chresanto said in a rushed tone as he sped off.

"Speak NOW Chresanto!" Mrs. Miner barked.

Chresanto didn't say anything. He sped into the city, running his fingers through his head in a panicked way.

"I didn't mean to do it..." Chresanto said as he shook his head.

"What'd you do, Chresanto?" Mrs. Miner asked in a strict tone.

"We were.......we were pushing and shoving each other and....." Chresanto said as he shook his head, rocked back and forth, and started driving. "She just.....she just went over the edge.."

"There there...." Mrs. Miner said in a low tone. "Did she die ?"

"No. I called the police to help her."

"Well, at least you helped her." Mrs. Miner sighed. "It's okay, Chres-"

"No the hell it isn't!" Craig shouted as he lunged up from his bed, and walked to the front of the trailer. "He probably did that shit on purpose!"

"See, there y'all go. Y'all doubting me AGAIN." Chresanto growled through his teeth, getting angry as he kept his eyes on the road. "Every time I try to tell y'all that I didn't do something on purpose, y'all never believe me!"

"That's because you keep on doing it over and over!" Craig snapped as he sat in the passenger seat. "How many times are you gonna keep doing shit on purpose?"

"Craig, lower your tone." Chresanto said as he shook his head.

"No, I'm not lowering shit! These are people's lives that you're playing with!" Craig shouted. "We got in this trailer to get away and live regularly outside of jail! Not to continue dealing with your shit. This isn't the fucking nursing home and if you're gonna treat this trailer like it, you can leave back in your hideout!"

Craig gave Chresanto a furious look then stormed back into the room. He laid back down in his bed as Zonnique got out of hers. She pulled out a folded piece of paper and laid it out on the front drivers landing.

"Here's where we're going tomorrow. Sandy Springs." Zonnique sighed as she looked up at him. "I guess you can drive us there until you get tired. Just make sure that you stop somewhere deserted."

"Thanks, Nique...." Chresanto said in a low and defeated tone as he turned up the radio a little bit.

"Chresanto, I love you." Zonnique said as she looked at him. "However, I can't keep standing by you if you keep on making these terrible decisions. Everything you do affects both Chres. Jr and Romelo. They need you more than you need them."

"I'm trying, Zonnique.." Chresanto growled.

"Here on KO29, 8 policemen did in a police bombing." The lady on the radio said. "Around 12:00pm, police were called en route to capture a few inmates that bailed out of a local prison after a successful prison break. Out of the 25 that haven't been caught, police have found 7 of those inmates. 18 of them are still freed."

"It it a priority for us to catch these delinquents and place them back where they belong." Another woman said. "They're put in jail and they were put there for a reason. Other lives are in danger as well."

"That was Sandra Meijers, and she works in the crime unit." The radio lady said. "She's investigated over 250 crimes, and she also holds the key evidence in the Witchita Mental Home murders and works at the Crime Scene Investigation Lab. Chresanto August and his son has never been found. Police are still on the lookout for him."

"Wait...." Chresanto smiled as he stared into space.

"And now with some Taylor Swift!" The radio lady cheered.

"Hell no." Chresanto said as he shook his head, leaned forward, and cut the music down.

"Wait, why'd you say 'wait'?" Zonnique asked.

"Who say that we can't have a backup plan if we DO get caught?" Chresanto smiled as he looked at Zonnique.

"What do you mean?"

"Google and mapquest "Wichita Crime Scene Investigation Lab." Chresanto said as he pointed at her iPhone.

Zonnique mapquested the Wichita Crime Scene Lab and got the directions. Zonnique scrunched her eyebrows down at it, then looked up at him.

"What's the point of this?" Zonnique asked.

"Now pull up another tab in your phone and pull up the website up." Chresanto nodded. "When you do that, search up "Sandra Meijers" in the website."

Zonnique pulled up the website and typed up "Sandra Meijers". He glanced down at the website, then read off her profile.

"Sandra Meijers." Zonnique smiled. "She works from 7:00am to 9:00pm. She has three kids and a husband."

"Soooo, what I was thinking is that we show up and stake out her job." Chresanto smiled. "Once we see her walking in, we stop her, hold her at gunpoint, force her to strip off her clothes and give us all of her information towards it. You put on her clothes, walk in the building knowing that everyone will think that you're apart of the facility, take out evidence out, then we're in the clear."

"Wait, what's the point of this?" Zonnique asked.

"If they catch us and try to bring us back, we can tell the police that they have no evidence against us." Chresanto nodded. "Everyone assume that we're killers, but we can't be killers without any proof!"

"Oohhhhh." Zonnique smiled as she placed her fingers on her chin, nodding her head. "Now I see what you're saying."

"I can get Mrs. Miners folders as well along with my box, take that, then get rid of it." Chresanto nodded. "Do we got masks?"

"Right in the back." Zonnique said as she turned and looked behind her. "All we gotta do is grab the pistol and the mask, then we're all good."

"How much you wanna bet that the crew ain't gone go along with this plan?" Chresanto snarled.

But when they told everyone around 5:00am, it was the complete opposite outcome.

"Chresanto, that is one of the best ideas I've ever heard." Craig said as everyone stared at him in awh.

"I told y'all I got us!" Chresanto smiled as he fed Chres. Jr his daily formula. "I just be having to think, sometimes."

"So what we plan to do is drive to the building and wait for her to walk in her building." Zonnique said. "Me and Chresanto will have on our black ski masks and a pistol."

"Sounds good to me." Babydoll shrugged as she looked to the side.

Chresanto drove everyone to the Crime Lab that was 45 minutes away. They placed on their black ski masks. They loaded their pistols and waited for Sandra to show up at her job. An hour later, they got their wish. They seen Sandra rolling her small suitcase into the building and shot right into action. Chresanto and Zonnique jumped out of the car as Chresanto placed his pistol out and pointed it right at her. Sandra gasped as Chresanto placed his arm around her neck and put the pistol right on her skull.

"Scream and I'll blow your brains out." Chresanto growled through his teeth.

"Wha......what do you want?" Sandra asked in a shake up tone.

"I want you to tell us where the Wichita Murder evidence is." Chresanto said silently in her ear.

"In my office...." Sandra wept.

"Where the fuck is your office?" Zonnique barked.

"It's the first room in the first hall." Sandra panted. "Please just....please don't hurt me."

"Where's the keys?" Chresanto asked.

"In my pocket."

"Give them to me." Chresanto demanded. "Now."

Sandra reached into her skirt pocket and took out her keys. Zonnique took her keys and placed it in her pocket as Chresanto kept her at gunpoint.

"Take off your clothes." Chresanto growled. "Now."

"What?" Sandra asked.

"I said take off your fucking clothes!" Chresanto shouted, startling her.

Sandra started taking off her suit as Zonnique took off her clothes as well. Keeping the mask on, she slipped off her shirt and snatched Sandra's jacket out of her hands. As Sandra took off her skirt, Zonnique placed on her outfit as she placed her hair in a bun and clipped it up. She made herself appeared professional, then fixed herself as she glanced at Chresanto.

"How do I look?" Zonnique asked, placing her shoes in the heels.

"You look fine." Chresanto nodded. "Just, put on your jacket and place the hood over your head. Lay low."

"Alright." Zonnique nodded as she looked at Sandra. "You stay here."

Zonnique placed her hood on her head and walked inside of the building. Being that she had on the suit, workers didn't pay any attention to her.

"It's me." Zonnique said as she placed her finger up, acting like Sandra.

"Good morning, Sandra." All of her workers said in a bland tone.

Once Zonnique got to the door, she used the keys to open it. Once unlocked, she seen a gold mind of folders, boxes, and files. She strolled through all of the alphabetically ordered files until she reached the "W"s. It took her five minutes to find it. Once there, she grabbed Chresanto's box along with Mrs. Miners bright cream folders. She place the folders inside of Chresanto's box, then crept out of the door in the way back. She gave everything to Chresanto as he took the box and headed back to the trailer. Their license plate was covered as well.

"You can have these dressy clothes back." Zonnique scoffed as she took off her jacket and skirt, then threw it onto the ground. "Let us hear that you said shit about this. We'll be back."

Once they stepped inside of the trailer, everyone started going crazy. One by one, everyone hugged each other and cheered as Mrs. Lacey sped out of the parking lot. Their escape plan was finally coming together.

As the early morning hours drifted into a full blown day, Chresanto drove everyone out to a far deserted park that was closer to the border. Before stopping and settling down, they all decided to stop at a grocery store that was out of their Wichita City area so that nobody would recognize them. While they spent a whopping amount of time in the grocery store, Romelo was taking care of his little brother. He fed him, then started patting his back as he let out a large burp.

"Ew, little brother!" Romelo laughed. "You're gross!"

"Orashshaja. Bffttt." Chres Jr. spat.

Romelo placed him inside of his small bed and placed his pacifier inside of his mouth. He sat over and stood over him as Chres. Jr drifted off to sleep 15 minutes. When he went to bed, Romelo decided to write another letter to his father. This time, it would be about his grandmother. He got done 10 minutes later, then walked out into the front of the trailer, expecting to see his dad.

"Daddy, I have another note for you!" Romelo cheered.

But when he looked around, he didn't see Chresanto anywhere. He didn't see anyone else, either. He sat his note down on top of his bed and started making his way towards the back, when he tripped over the flap of a box.

In the process, a tape fell outside of the box. Romelo slowly turned towards it, then smiled as he picked it up.

"Yay!" Romelo cheered, talking to himself. "Daddy got me a movie!"

Romelo rushed to the back and noticed that the TV to the trailer was extremely high. He stood up on a stool and slipped the tape inside of the TV, expecting a cool cartoon. He jumped off of the stool and sat on the couch that was right below the TV.

There, he would get the graphic image of his mother being violently raped.

"Help me!" Michelle screamed as she was video taped. She was bound on the bed by her arms and legs, tied to the backboard and the headboard.

"Shut the hell up!" One of the boys shouted as he stared to unzip his pants. "Be ready to take this dick, girl!"

"Or perhaps, these dicks!" Another boy grinned, unzipping his pants as well.

"Oh my god. Help! Help me!" Michelle screamed.

"Didn't we tell your ass to shut the hell up?" Chresanto growled as he entered in camera view, blindfolding and covering her eyes with a table napkin. [He was 15 at the time.] "You not getting any help, so shut all that screaming up!"

"No. No! NO!" Michelle screamed as Chresanto placed another napkin inside of her mouth.

One by one, Romelo watched all of the boys [including Chresanto.] rape his mother unwillingly. Her screams grew louder and louder as her virginity was shattered into shreds. Romelo automatically started tearing up in shock and fear. He started to shake through the thought of what his mother went through at the time. He watched blood drip from his mothers vagina as all of the men rammed themselves in and out of her. Romelo started bawling his eyes out as he looked down and held his fingers.

"Moommmyyy...." Romelo whined as he stared at his mother become sexually assaulted.

Romelo didn't dislike Chresanto anymore, he HATED him with a fiery passion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 619 51
A dystopian young adult novel involving romance, secret experiments on human subjects, and a group of teenagers' will to survive. Reader Comments: "...
3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieé. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...
435 0 7
Alex goes through the hard parts of life before most others would but soon meets people who make things much less insufferable for her. The friends s...
Abigail By Hannah

Teen Fiction

57.8K 1.7K 30
(In editing) She's depressed. She's anorexic. She's suicidal. She's insecure. Abigail has grown up with her three brothers and James, never meeting h...