The Everlark Family: Book 3

By GourmetFandoms

RATED #5 IN JOSHIFER All is peaceful once Oliver and Willow get married. Except, what happens when Willow sus... More

Chapter 1 Leaving
Chapter 2 Saved the date
Chapter 3 Her day (Pt. 1)
Chapter 4 Her day (Pt 2)
Chapter 5 Her day (pt 3)
Chapter 6 Bree
Chapter 7 our date
Chapter 8 News?
Chapter 9 Accepting
Chapter 10 Flying
Chapter 11 Happy Birthday Peeta
Chapter 12 Ultrasound
Chapter 13 Her shower
Chapter 14 The proposal
Chapter 15 Labor
Chapter 16 Labor (pt 2)
Chapter 17 Roselyn
Chapter 18 Sunset
Chapter 19 Lost
Chapter 20 The battle
Chapter 21 Who says I'm leaving?
Chapter 22 Hospital room
Chapter 23 Strong
Chapter 24 He won't give up
Chapter 25 You're here
Chapter 26 I'm glad you're here
Chapter 28 Its talent
Chapter 29 Shower
Read below
Chapter 31 We're ready
Chapter 32 I'm here
Chapter 33 Its perfect
Chapter 34 Surprise gift
Chapter 35 Its Bree
Chapter 36 Hope for a miracle
Chapter 37 Hope
Chapter 38 Testing
Chapter 39 One step at a time
Chapter 40 Wish it came sooner
Chapter 41 Snuggled
Chapter 42 Its happening
Chapter 43 Our sons
Chapter 44 Hunter and Rey
Chapter 45 Family time
Chapter 46 Infectious
Chapter 47 Overworked
Chapter 48 Our conversation
Chapter 49 Another?
Chapter 50 Bad news
Chapter 51 Love you three
Chapter 52 Playmate
Chapter 53 Homesick
Chapter 54 Choosing
Chapter 55 Happy Birthday Bree
Chapter 56 Twins Birthday
Chapter 57 Welcome Lily
Chapter 58 Almost home
Chapter 59 Emergency
Chapter 60 Welcome home
Chapter 61 Two years
Chapter 62 Tour
Chapter 63 Roselyn's day
Chapter 64 Taking care of them
Chapter 65 Reunion
Chapter 66 Peeta and I
Chapter 67 Unreal
Chapter 68 Five months
Chapter 69 Christmas Eve
Chapter 70 Christmas Day
Chapter 71 Christmas Day (part 2) [LAST CHAPTER]
~ Epilogue ~

Chapter 27 Sketching

533 19 0
By GourmetFandoms

Willows POV
Today Oliver and I were both off work. Here in the town square is nice. Its perfect for our little Roselyn. She's gotten so much bigger. Her hair has grown out more. Her eyes haven't changed, and I hope they stay same. I'm sure they will. Oliver and I are great. I've opened my own business. I opened five bakeries and delicatessens. Three in the capitol, and two here in 12. I'm planning on spreading them to other locations in Panem.
Dads bakery is still here. The same one that's been here since his family first built it. He still works there from time to time. Of course I also manage that one. I manage lots, which sometimes is hard to keep track of, but I enjoy it.
I'll take Roselyn there when Oliver is at work, or sometimes mom will watch her. Life is all well now. I never would've thought.
Once Oliver and I wake up, I check on Roselyn and he takes a shower. If Rose is up I'll usually read her a short book or get her dressed.
Today I feel like drawing perhaps. Its something thats time consuming, but its something I find fun and intriguing. I pick Rose up and walk to get the memory book dad gave me. I only sketched one thing in it. I feed Rose and get myself some breakfast. Oliver walks out and cuddles his face in Roses. I smile, "Good morning"
He kisses my neck, "Good morning beautiful, whats for breakfast?"
"Cereal" I reply. "But aren't you cooking?" he asks. I shake my head, "I can if you want"
"Its fine cereal is good right?" he kisses Roselyn's head.
"She looks so much like you Oliver" I smile. He studies her features, "But she resembles you too."
I nod, "Like both of us I guess"
Oliver agrees. We all get our breakfast and enjoy it. Both of us walk outside in our back yard. I figured that the backyard is the best place to sketch Rose. Oliver sets her on the grass. I sketch her face. Oliver studies the way I glide the pencil easily to capture the realistic shape of her face.
Drawing outlines and then filling them up with graphite shadings, erasing the smudges, adding texture and details, smoothing out lines with my finger, blowing away left over eraser shrubs. Now moving onto her eyes. I'm not adding colors to it, so I make her eyes nice and dark. Filling in the huge irises with various shades of graphite.
Adding the reflecting light to give a shine, faintly sketching her eyebrows that are somewhat light. The hairline with tiny brown/black shrubs. I loose myself in the details. So many, but so simple.
It becomes a wonderful art collection in this book of mine. Oliver picks up Rose once I'm done. I hand him the picture of her. Its like a mirror image. He gasps, "Whoa! Willow, this is so realistic!"
I laugh, "Thanks Oliver, I hope she likes it."
"I'm sure she does beautiful!" he smiles, "You should start your own art collection honey"
That gets me thinking, "I should" I say nodding. Maybe I will..

I know this is a really short, not so interesting chapter (lol) but I thought I'd focus on Willow and Oliver since the last chapters have been about Rye and Bree. Maybe if you have thoughts of any Willow and Oliver ideas for them two, then don't be afraid to comment them. I'd love to know! ;)
~Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.5K 29
***COMPLETED*** This story is about the life of Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark after they won the war. How will their lives continue? Will they s...
88.3K 2.1K 26
This is the second book of the sequel. You have to read the first book before you read this one! I don't want anything spoiled for you so read the fi...
17.8K 620 34
DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any of this characters. All of them are fully, truly and only Suzanne Collins'. This is what I think would have happened if...
3.1K 78 23
Sequel to All The Lies. A Fanfiction AU based off The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins Katniss and Peeta have fought hard to get this far, nev...