Lynx Malfoy (A Harry Potter F...

By PrinceThespian

So, everyone knows who Draco Malfoy is... but did you know he had a sister? Lynx Malfoy is loved by her older... More

Prologue: Malfoy's Sister
Into the Burrow
The Curse of Trust and How It Shatters
Ginny's Birthday
The Letter, The Curse of Boredom, and the Run
Who's Fault?!
Hogwarts... Uh, Oh!
I Tremble... They're Gonna Eat Me Alive
Easter Egg Hunting
Going Mad
Be Wild and Be Gorgeous
Happy Birth Fool's Day
Singing in the Rain
Another Birthday?!
Letters to Mother
Snatched, Locked, and Marked
Faking My Faith
The Battle of Hogwarts
Seven Years Ago and Sarkany the Dragon
The Causes of a Horcrux's Venom
Strong Relief Lifted
When Hope Dies, New Ones Accrue
Dying Slowly
A Moment With You
Upsets and Downfalls
Move Along
Expected With A Pinch Of Random
Christmas? Yay For That.
Island of Misfit Toys
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Mrs. Lovett Takes The Stage!
Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd
Misunderstanding At Its Highest Point
Lynx Malfoy... No.1 Undesirable
First Kill Goes Out With A Bang
Stay With Me
Nathan Abbate | His Story
I'm Thinking of A Word That Kills Relationships...
All That For Nothing
You Know What The Funny Thing Is? I'm Dead.
Clearing Her Name Isn't Easy
Just Because My Brother Gatecrashed, Doesn't Mean I Have To!
Never Felt So Alone Before
Sure, My Name's Cleared... But I'm Not That Happy
No More
Bid You All Farewell
Four Years; People Change
No Place Like Home
Epilogue: 19 Years Later
Sequel Announcement: Drop It Like A Beyoncé Album

So Many Unwanted Memories

34.4K 724 111
By PrinceThespian

George PoV

"We've put a No-Dissaperation Hex on this room. Don't try to get out because we have other Undesirables waiting to put a Killing Curse on one of you... but that's only if you try something," Nathan explained in a matter-of-fact tone. "Let's cut to the chase shall we? Kingsley, if you may, bring out the Pensive please, if you'd be so kind?"

Kingsley looked taken aback but he nodded, waved this wand and a thin silver plate came into the room with silver-like water. Mckenzie smiled, pointed her want to the Pensive and casted a spell that I couldn't hear.

"One question, if I may ask," said Kingsley.

"Go ahead," Nathan said smirking.

"How is Lynx's soul still in her?"

Nathan smiled deviously and said, "I think your good and loyal Snatcher, Scabior, will like to explain it to you. Scabior?"

"Right. I used, what it's called, an Illusion Charm. This wasn't the first time this was used. I believe it was what made all of the Undesirable's death so believable," Scabior stated. "As for today... This one was extra tricky because I had to use a Sleeping Hex inside the Illusion. Once the Illusion-ed Dementor was 'sucking-out' Lynx's soul, I triggered the Sleeping Hex and made her fall asleep. Her brain thought she was dead. All we had to do is murmur a spell and she's awake," Scabior answered.

"You do know you're going to go to Azkaban for aiding Lynx, right?" Ace asked, walking around the floor, 'patrolling'.

"Yeah..." Scabior answered, looking down.

"Okay. Just checking," Ace smirked.

"Alright. Enough back story. Let's get to her name clearing please," Derek said, looking bored, sitting close to Lucius Malfoy and Percy.

"Okay. Okay. What I did to the Pensive was when you put a memory into the water, you don't have to stick your head into the water, it'll just pop out. My invention," Mckenzie said, smiling.

"First memory that we are going to look at, class, is from Augustus Rookwood. This, told by Lynx to me, is a fraud," Nathan said, putting in a silver thread of memory into the Pensive. "Oh, to you Weasley's this might be a bit heartbreaking so it's not really mandatory to look at it. So you can look away if ya want," Nathan said with a smirk.

Like, Mckenzie said, the memory bust out of the Pensive and formed around the room. It was like I was in the Pensive. The room dissolved and formed into the Battle of Hogwarts. I knew I didn't want to see it but my eyes stayed wide open.

The people formed; Percy was fighting along side Fred. It looked like Fred and Percy were having a nice, jokingly conversation as the combat was going on.

"Thicknesse!" yelled Lynx, who was fighting along side Pius Thicknesse, against my brothers. She didn't look quite as herself. Her robes were ripped, showing off the Dark Mark on her forearm; Lynx was drastically wounded on her face. But something about her was odd.

"Just do it, Malfoy!" Thicknesse snapped.

"EXPULSO!" Lynx casted with all her might, making the objects around Fred and Percy to combust harshly around them. Even Thicknesse and Lynx were pushed back by the exploding force. The smoke was thick every where. Names were being called, coughs and sneezes were heard, and the smell of the fire was unbearable. Once the smoke cleared up, Thicknesse looked at the scene and ran from them.

"Thicknesse!" Lynx yelled.

"Expelliarmus!" Percy casted to Lynx. Her wand flew from her. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Lynx looked back at Percy and saw Fred dead on the floor. She looked horrorstruck but then her lips curved into a small smirk. With that, she ran from them.

The scene dissolved and we were all back in the Ministry. Nathan looked bored as well as the other Undesirables. My family obviously didn't want to know how Fred died. Ginny held on my arm for comfort. Lynx looked angry... really angry.

"And that, my people, is a fraud made by Rookwood," Wesley Premium said, gesturing Rookwood who was sitting next to him.

"No! That was all the truth!" Rookwood defended.

"Really? Then tell me, Percy Weasley, do you remember Lynx being by the side of Pius Thicknesse when your beloved brother died?"

All eyes were at Percy now. "I have the right to remain silent," He simply said.

"Alright. That's fine, too," Ace said, smiling. God. These Undesirables are really enjoying this aren't they...

"This next memory is brought to you by Percy Weasley," Mckenzie said holding up a small vile with a silver ominous thread.

"What?!" Percy snapped. "I never gave you anything!"

"Imperius Curse and Obliviate, love," Ace said smiling.

"You have no right! That's against the laws!"

"That may be true, Weasley," Patten sneered. "But since when have we gone with the rules?"

"This is going to be the same scene that we watched, but since Percy didn't know we were going to take the memory from him, he never mended it," Mckenzie said, spilling the memory into the Pensive.

Again, the room blurred and it was the Battle of Hogwarts again. This time, Rookwood and Thicknesse were fighting against my two brothers.

"Rookwood! It's either now or never!" Thicknesse snapped.

"Hey, Minister, did I ever tell you that I'm resigning?!" Percy snapped.

Fred laughed. "What? No way! No, I didn't just hear you say that! I've never heard you crack a joke until me and George-."

Suddenly, there was a big explosion. Like last time, the smoke was thick every where, names were being called, and the smell of the fire was unbearable. I heard yelled and hard, fast footsteps; Thicknesses and Rookwood ran away.

After that, I heard Lynx's voice, cracking and crying. "Fred! Wake up! Fred! Don't die! Please! For your brothers! For George! For me! Don't die, please, Fred don't die on me like this! Fred... please..." She cried on his chest and looked up.

Percy and I were staring down at her. Then... the scene dissolved.

"And that, ladies and gents, is the true memory. You, twin of Fred Weasley, did that look more believable then the one Rookwood mended?" Derek asked. I hesitated but nodded.

"Ta. Da. There you have it. Lynx can now be free, right?" Nathan asked.

"Not quite... How do we know that this memory was not mended?" Kingsley asked.

"Oh, my, god, Shacklebolt!" whined Ace. "You're still asking that? Look at Lynx and now look at Rookwood. This small, little girl wouldn't hurt anyone. Especially Fred Weasley. He was the brother of someone very important to her. And Rookwood, over there, is a true Death Eater. Lynx's Dark Mark faded away because she never meant to be Death Eater, and his was a legit one branded by Voldemort himself."

"But if that doesn't convince you, we have one more memory," Patten said.

"We do?" the Undesirables asked.

"Yes, we do," Patten smiled. He was sitting in front of Harry as he dug down his pockets and got out a small vile of a memory. "Kingsley Shacklebolt, I know that you might think that this memory was mended but I stole it from Lynx. And, honestly, I have no idea how to mend memories so... yeah. A bit background information about the memory, the man named Maxie Davis in here is Lynx. Here ya go, Mcken."

Mckenzie shrugged and poured in the memory. The rom burred and it turned into the One Year ball and Maxie Davis was talking to Rookwood.

"Maxie Davis," Rookwood laughed. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you ran way when the Dark Lord killed your family."

"Yeah, but he's dead. For sure now," Maxie said.

"Now we have to worry about that new killer, huh? What's their names? Zany and Stark?" Rookwood said, giving Maxie a drink.

"C'mon, really? You're comparing them to the Dark Lord. Not even a chance!" Maxie said, taking the drink. "By the way... how did you escape from getting into Azkaban? Didn't you kill... how many did you kill?"

"Psh. I don't even remember... But that Malfoy girl helped me out." Rookwood chuckled darkly. "Luckily she died before she found me."

"Yeah. Lucky. How did you do it?" Maxie asked, taking a tiny sip of the drink and tried not to cough up a storm.

"It wasn't hard at all! The Ministry is so easy to deceive. All I had to do is get the witnesses who saw I killed those people and mend their memories to make it seem it was Malfoy who was the actual killer. The Ministry brought them in for a sitting and told them that I was completely innocent. They believed them and I was free like a bee."

"Genius," Maxie commented, angry inside. "Who were the witnesses, may I ask?"

"Uhm... Ralf Rudolf, Winter Dig, Samantha Gert, Natasha Lace, and Franco Jude," Rookwood stated. Again, the scene faded.

"Minister. Please. Believe me. I never said that," Rookwood said.

"Enough. Those in favor of conviction?" He asked the Ministry Officers. Around six or eight of them raised their hands. "And those in favor of Lynx Malfoy being pleaded innocent?" Most of them raise their hands, even Kingsley himself.

I smiled and felt so much better then before.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Kingsley," Lynx said, giving him a handshake.

"I'm sorry," He answered.

"No. It's quite alright. I just... can't believe it's over..."

"It wasn't that long. Around three or four months."

"Yeah. Now you have to arrest these people, huh?" She asked gesturing the Undesirables.

"Right. Snatchers, take them away!" Kingsley said, going back to Minister of Magic mode.

"About that. We're going to borrow Lynx Malfoy for a while!" Mckenzie said, grabbed me and disappearing.

"Get them! Before they do anything to her!" Kingsley yelled.

Lynx PoV

"What was that for?" I yelled to all of the Undesirables.

"We couldn't go to Azkaban for your stead!" Nathan said.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Headquarters. Remember?" Patten said.

"Right... Yeah." Ace came up to me and smacked me right across the face. "OW! What the bloody hell was that for?"

"That was for almost getting us into Azkaban. And this," She smacked my arms... really hard. "Is for having us do all of the trouble of clearing your name for you!"

"Calm down, Ace," Derek said. "It was fun."

"Yeah... I guess so," Patten said laughing.

"Now, Lynx. If we see you ever, we're not friends," Wesley Premium said. "We're just people who are wanted for money. And you are just a small little eighteen year old that is vulnerable."

"Right," I said laughing. "I'm going to miss you guys."

"Shut up. No you won't," Mckenzie said.

"Yeah, I will. You sort of understood me unlike most people. So thank you."

"You should get going. They'll probably think that we're torturing you or whatever. Leave," Nathan said. "And take your pet dragon."

"He's still here?" I asked surprised.

"Yup. I've grown to like little old Sarkany," Ace said, bringing the mighty dragon with her. When Sarkany saw me, he growled and flew to my side. I petted him and mounted onto his back.

"Until next time," I said smiling.

"Sure," Nathan said. "Take care of Stefan for me..."

I nodded.

"Farewell. Now, Sarkany, like always... Run Wild and Be Gorgeous!"

Draco roared ever so mighty, ran from the Undesirables, and jumped. His wings started to flap and we were soaring through the skies. Not once did I look back. I'm going to miss you guys. A lot.

"To Charlie's Den," I whispered to his ear.

In around ten minutes, we've arrived in his den. Charlie had already spotted me and greeted me with a smile. "Lynx Malfoy. Not Undesirable No.1 are we now?" He asked, hugging me.

"No. Not any more," I answered. "I just came back to give you Sarkany. He was with the Undesirables."

"Yeah. I got a bit freaked after that. But I sort of felt like he was in good hands."

I laughed. "Maybe he has a fear of redheaded people. Notice, he never enjoyed your time, nor George's, or Molly, or-,"

"I get it," Charlie chuckled.

"I have to go. I'll be back... I think..."

"Alright. Have fun being free."

"I will!" I said, dissaperating into the room where I had my name cleared.

"She's back!" I heard a Ministry Officer yell.

"Thank heavens!" Kingsley said, running to me. "Are you alright?"

"Just fine. Perfect, actually."

"Where are the Undesirables?"

"I don't know... They dissaperated into a small alleyway, told me to take care of myself and then they dissaperated again. I don't know where they are. What's going to happen to Scabior?" I lied.

"Ah. Well, we're still debating on that. You see, he didn't help any of the other Undesirables except for you and technically, you were innocent all along. Maybe he'll take two months or so in Azkaban."

"I hope you're going to make the right decision this time, sir," I said.

"All that matters it that you're safe," I heard Draco from behind me.

"Draco," I said, running to him.

"I was really scared," He whispered to me. "Especially when the fake Dementor kissed you."

"I'm alright. Just a bit lightheaded," I said breaking off the hug.

"You know what will make you feel better?" He asked.

"What?"

"Seeing Lyra." I didn't have time to answer; he took my hand and dissaperated.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Finally, her name is cleared! Happy part, she's not a criminal, sad part, no more Undesirables. At the end, everyone was happy, nice, and good! Haha! Anyways, I was going to continue but it was going to be a really really long chapter so I decided to cut it here! Ah! Lynx is almost coming to an end! It's not going to end in the next two chapters but it won't be soon before long, right? Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN! ♡

I love your faces! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 562 87
{COMPLETE!!!!!!!!} Y/N Narcissa Malfoy. The twin sister of Draco Lucius Malfoy. Living in the shadows of her twin brother and striving for perfection...
925 15 13
Two peas, different pods. Draco Malfoy wasn't exactly the apple of his father's eye, but his father had favored him over his twin sister on multiple...
28.6K 217 31
Y/n Malfoy, twin of Draco Malfoy, has been going to Beauxbatons until she is given a task to steal the Elder wand to become a death eater like the re...
14.8K 472 59
To the outside world Isabelle Luvair had it all.. but to her, something was always missing. She hoped to fill the ever looming void, when her overpro...