Something Better {Blake Griff...

By gvldennn_

Caiyah lived the life everyone dreamed of living. She had money, power, and an even better boyfriend, or so s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Epilouge

Chapter 20

381 23 6
By gvldennn_

Caiyah

"Leave me alone Daniel." I said

"Oh, so I can't have a conversation with a close friend?" He asked

"I said leave me alone."

By that time I had paid for my items and was getting ready to walk out of the store.

"Ok, I'll leave you alone, for now." He said with a smirk on his face

After I heard him say that, I made a beeline yo my car. All the ride home I kept replaying the what he said to me. When is this the vet going to end. I finally made it home to see Blake waiting in the kitchen for me.

"Hey, what took you so long?"

"I uh-"

"He was there wasn't he?"

I shook my head yes and he pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help but to cry because I felt like there was never going to be an end to this. We eventually made it upstairs and laid down. I still was cuddled up with Blake. Then I finally dozed off to sleep.
<><><><><>
The next day

The next day, I woke up to the smell of breakfast being made. I noticed that I was the only one in bed, so Blake must be making it, or at least attempting to make it. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

Today was Saturday, so neither of us had to go to work. After I was finished I went into the kitchen. I walked up to Blake and wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his back.

"Good morning baby." I said

"Good morning. I made you breakfast." He said pointing to what ever was on the stove

"Um, Blake not to be rude, but what is this?" I asked

"That? That's bacon."

I've seen bacon before, and that was not it. It was burnt to a crisp. I'll give it to him tho; he tried.

"Oh." Was all could manage to say

After we ate 'breakfast', we decided to have a lazy day at home, because I did not feel like going anywhere. While we were watching a movie, Brooklyn started to kick.

"Blake!"

"What's up?"

"Brooklyn, she kicking!" I said

He put his hand on my stomach and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"I think she's going to be a soccer player." I said

"Nah. I feel like she'll be more of a basketball player." He said

"Haha, okay."

The rest of the day went on like this, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
<><><><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.2K 26
{COMPLETED} {BEING EDITED} He was Satan Jr. I was a messed up, low life, loser I didn't have anyone left He seemed to be the only one But would I le...
54.8K 948 47
"do you know how this hurts? i might don't know how to show it but it really does." on the end i said his name louder to let him know that he is the...
964 38 24
College. Anything can happen. And that philosophy is literally going to be put to the test on Madison's life. From the first day of college, she is s...
343K 6.6K 52
Emotions are what makes us human, especially love. Caring for other individuals keeps our humanity intact. But, what's Peri to think when the very fe...