The Non Cliche Version of How...

By L0veMeL0veMeN0t

--------------- You want to get famous on Wattpad? You want reads? You want followers? All without the bullsh... More

Author's Note
How To Setup Your Account
How To Get Followes
How To Start A Book- Cover
Leave Them Wanting More
Those Damned Chapters
The Million-Dollar Question
Get Going!

Getting Motivation

5.2K 344 80
By L0veMeL0veMeN0t

                                                       Getting Motivation

 Edit: I just realized you can't copy and paste the playlist. I have commented the link down below :D

     Everyone starts off so excited to write a book. It's adorable. But after maybe a month or so that excitement will be gone and the story will have "ended".

     So think about this? What really gets you motivated to write?

     1) Getting lots of read/famous

     2) Publishing your book for the world to read

     3) Having this amazing plot

     4) But most of all you're just in that moment. Everything is going good and for the first time you feel relaxed and feel your ideas flowing.

     After a month what changes? Absolutely nothing except the mood. So this is what you should do. Get a writing place, a place where you can relax and think. I recommend either your bed, a room with lots of windows or outside. Somewhere where you can breath.

     Now get a playlist. I have a playlist on Spotify if you need one  (https://play.spotify.com/user/1244668415/playlist/0gLrraZUqWjER961ggbXNw ) But it really depends on your mood. Spotify is a good place to make one, but YouTube works just as good. Pick some of your favorite calming music, adding and deleting some as you go, and....

     Write!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 487 26
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
44.2K 1.6K 30
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...