Unique (Creepypasta X Reader)

By MoonStoneKitty

(Y/N) used to live a normal life. I repeat: used to Ever since that not-so-great incident, she discovers more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Extra Chapter *Surprise!!*
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
JOINT CHAPTERS FUCK YEAH
Chapter 34.25- EYELESS JACK
Chapter 34.50 - LAUGHING JACK
CHAPTER 34.75 - SALLY
CHAPTER 35- JEFF AND BEN
CHAPTER 35.25

Chapter 21

4K 187 51
By MoonStoneKitty

I shivered as I walked down the icy corridor. It took me a lot of willpower to prevent myself from warming myself up in any way. I tried to talk to my inner demon to get my mind of the cold.

'Hey.'

'(Y/N) what are you doing?!'

'I'm trying to reach the Holder without freezing my ass of, if it wasn't obvious.', I said as I rolled my eyes.

'Dude! Why did you agree on this?!'

'Why? Do you have something against the Holder or something?'

'Ugh... This is bad. Bad bad bad bad...', she said as she tapped her free hand on the floor (in my mind of 'course).

'Chill dude.', I said.

'Don't try making bad puns right now!'

'Pun?', I said, a little confused. Then I realized what she meant.
'Ohhh. Welp, I didn't mean that one.'

'Okay... okay...', she said as she calmed herself down.
'Just do everything I say and we'll be fine.'

'What's wrong with the Holder anyway?', I asked her. At this point, the walls were slightly shifting, making some images appear. I looked at the other side and saw terrible images of death. People freezing, their fingers crumbling from the cold. Exotic animals, crying for a hero to help them escape the cold's wrath.

'She's even more dangerous than the Holder of Bloom. She demands respect. By that, I mean she's gonna kill you at the moment you show a little act of disrespect, intentionally or not.'

'Dammit.', I replied, then sighed.
'Well, if it will help Jhoanna, then it would be worth it.'

"Ugh. All you ever cared for is Jhoanna.", a disembodied voice said, making me stop dead on my tracks.

"Who said that?", I asked no one in particular.

"I did.", it said again. I looked over to my right to see the images gone, but a figure took its place. It had (h/l) (h/c) hair, exactly like mine. Actually, she looks exactly like me. Except that I don't have pale blue skin.

I scanned her as she scoffed at me. She placed her hand on her hip and looked at me disapprovingly.

'Hey! Vexon said not to talk to your reflection!', my inner demon scolded.

'Oh right...', I replied as I looked away from my reflection, earning a gasp of annoyance and disgust from her.

"Hey! You can't just ignore me like that!!"

I stared straight, not bothering to pay attention to what my reflection was complaining about.

"Hey! Ugh... you little shit! You're useless! The Pastas will never treat you like one of them! They'll never accept you! Why are you even helping them?!", the reflection screamed at me, but I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

'She actually reminds me of you.', I told my inner demon.

'Drop it fuckface. I'm so much better than that little shit.', she scoffed.

'See? You both cuss really well.'

'Was that a compliment? I'm gonna take it as one.'

'Is it just me, or is it getting warmer?'

'Nah. You're just finally getting used to the cold.'

'Finally? Why? Am I suppose to get used to it a little earlier?', I said, a little annoyance mixing in my voice.

"HEY! DON'T IGNORE ME!!", the reflection said as she raised her arms in anger. I looked at her, eyes bored, and shook my head disapprovingly. Then I continued walking. I began to see a door at a distance, finally.

'Ugh I'm so tired of walking...', I complained.

'Oh no. It will be all worth it. Bleh blah bleh.', my inner demon mimicked in my voice.

'You make a bad impersonation of me. Of us I mean.'

'I'm terrible at being myself. Of 'course.', she deadpanned. I just shrugged and continued walking.

"UGH THIS IS STUPID!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?! YOU THINK THE PASTAS WILL ACKNOLEDGE YOU FOR THIS?!"

I irked at her loud voice. I was really trying to ignore her now, but her obnoxiousness is making it harder.

'Lay it down girl. She's not worth it.'

'I know that. Geez, I'm not a kid.'

'Says the guy who still watches Spongebob.', my inner demon said sarcastically.

'Hey! Spongebob is funny and smart, in a way. Unlike you. BAM! You just got Spongebob-ed.', I said.

'Spongebob-ed? That is the most fucking stupid thing I've ever heard of.'

'So you haven't heard of your face yet?'

'How the fuck will I hear my fucking face?', she said with a facepalm.

'I don't know. You're a demon. I don't know anything about you.', I said, desperately trying to avoid bringing the last thing up. Yes, it's stupid. I'm stupid. You're stupid. Haha just kidding! We're awesome!!

At this point, I finally reached the door. Like the walls, it was reflective. My reflection glared at me as I faced the door.

"YOU'LL NEVER BE A PASTA! YOU'RE A BURDEN! A NUISANCE!", she screamed at me.

"Go fuck yourself.", I deadpanned as I pushed the door open, leaving her staring at me in shock and anger.

I looked around to see an icy room. The ceiling was filled with frozen stalactites. Realistic ice sculptures were scattered all over the room. I passed to one and I saw its incredible detailed body up close. I traced my hand to a little girl's basket, feeling the intricate design. But I was shocked seeing the little girl's face, filled with shock and horror. I'll admit. It kinda freaked me out.

'Pshhh told ya. If we get lucky, hopefully we won't end up like her.', my inner demon said. I nodded as we continued to walk in the cold, frosty room. We passed through a lot of ice sculptures. Like the little girl, they were really detailed, like the sculptor pushed a lot of effort to do it, but their faces. All of them, were filled with shock and horror, making the room chillier, if that was even possible.

We reached a circular platform, where a mountain of white snow was piled up. The pile was 10 feet tall. The platform, by my guess, was originally white, having sun patterns decorating it, but it was completely frozen, making the sun decor vanish beneath the ice's frost.

'Now what?', I asked my inner demon.

'Try bowing to her first.', she answered.

'To who? There's nobody here.', I replied.

As soon as I said that, the pile of snow began to tremble, making the room tremble as well. It shifted, and it turns out it was not just a pile of snow.

A giant head emerged from the snow. It threw back its hair to stare at me with its lifeless eyes. I slightly trembled at her gaze.

'Bow! Dude!', my inner demon panicked. I quickly got to my knees and lowered my head, dropping in a bow. I felt the creature shift, making some ice behind her crack.

'Is she the Holder?', I asked her.

'No. The frozen little kid was the Holder. OF 'COURSE THAT THING IN FRONT OF YOU IS THE HOLDER!!'

'What do I do then?', I sighed exasperatedly.

'You need a sacrifice. An item. Something that will impress her. Did Vexon gave you a tribute for the Holder?'

'All he gave me is a bag...', I said, poker-faced, and I could sense her facepalm in my mind.

An item? A sacrifice? Hmm... OH!

I carefully removed my scrunchie, careful not to make any movements that might disrespect the Holder. I then squeezed it in my palm. I felt it warm up and I was now holding the whip. I placed it in front of her and looked up. Her pale-blue skin was flawless, her glowing blue eyes blinked twice, and she smiled. She tipped her head slightly and a small teardrop fell from her eye. It froze mid-air, and I caught it with my hands. Instantly, I felt my shoulder burn, causing me to drop the ball. The Holder tilted her head at me, and her face morphed into an angry facade.

"Uh-oh...", I breathed out. And my inner demon facepalmed, harder this time.

I grabbed the cloth that I pocketed, hastily put the ball inside, grabbed the whip and jumped just in time before an icy blast hit me.

'Shit. Shit. Shit.' is all I could think of as I ran and dodged the Holder's frost. I ducked beneath a guy's raised hand as it shattered.

'A little help?! It's getting colder by the minute!!', I screamed at my inner demon.

'Hurry up and released both of my hands!'

'What?! No FUCKING way.'

'JUST HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!'

I groaned and I mentally willed the chains in her hands to snap. I felt her push both of her hands on the ground and I felt myself getting warmer.

I looked at my hands and saw that they were slightly glowing red. Then all of a sudden, they burst into flames. I panicked and tried to shake the flame off my hand. I snarled in annoyance as I felt myself getting doused in flames as I jumped through the door of ice. I continued to run faster as I heard the Holder's shrieks of anger. I gripped the bag tighter as I ran through the icy corridor. The reflection followed me as she laughed at me while saying things that I wouldn't give a shit about. As I reached the vault door I came in, I said a little "Like I give a shit." to it, leaving her shock for the second time. I slammed the door closed and I panted to regain my breathing, only to be tackled down by a guy in an over-all.

"Hey (Y/N)!! How did it go?", Vexon said as an explosion erupted from behind.

A/n

Heyy!! How's it going my dear readers? Hehe sorry if it's a little late.

Also....

OMFG 3K READS?! WTF?! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND ALL!!!!! :D
I can't believe it. My story got....this much support. I-I love you guys!

Yay!! Thanks for reading! Leave a vote, follow Kitty-chan and I'll follow back! See ya!!~

-Kitty-chan (=^_^=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578 84 55
Sophia wants to have a normal life, but thats a fantasy. She hides out in the shadows trying to get away from all her problems and she cant face real...
330K 9.6K 24
You were just a normal girl with a normal life until one day you were bitten by a hideous beast. Your life becomes miserable, so you decided to run a...
46.3K 1.2K 10
(WARNING A LOT OF MISSPELLING AND GRAMMER)) Your father and brother died in a shooting attack. Your mother tried making you happy but it was no use...
99.2K 2.9K 21
You, The Reader-chan, walks in an asylum where young teenagers like to hangout and have parties, you are named 'The Asylum Walker' for what you do in...