The Elementals

By Dinocutie22

In a world of peace and normal people, there is a group called the elementals. Split up into four groups, the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

226 5 0
By Dinocutie22

Marzia's POV

I watched as Jack came walking back into the camp, hands dirty. He obviously was using his abilities. He always does that when he's mad. "Jack. What were you doing" I asked walking out into the town circle. "Sweetie. What are you doing out here". I rolled my eyes. "Jack. I'm almost 20. I can make my own decisions". "You clearly couldn't when you wanted to date that human". "I loved Felix. But no. I couldn't because he was human. I wasn't going to tell him". "Marzia. Your foolishness could have cost all of the Elementals their lives. It cost Mom and Dad theirs, I don't want it to take yours". Tears came to my eyes. I started to walk away. "Oh Marzia. I'm sorry". I shook my head and ran towards the house. I crawled into the tunnel system and snuck out to the mountains where I have a separate cabin. I wish Mari was here. She always made life better. I climbed into the one room house and started digging through the trunk of my belongings. Deep in the bottom, I found a picture of me and Felix. His blonde hair and blue eyes stood out the most. Underneath that picture was a photo strip of me and Mari. We had gone to the carnival that day and wanted to get some pictures. Back when we were still young and foolish. I started crying. I had already lost my parents and the love of my life, I don't want to lose my best friend too.

Wes's POV

"Josh come on. We'll get in serious trouble for this". I ran after my twin who was running towards the 5 mile trail that led to the air groups village. "Come on Wes. Loosen up. Besides we do this all the time and have never gotten caught once. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the hood of his sweatshirt. I dragged him back to the village. "Josh. You know I can tell Ken if you leave. Or Jack. Which would you prefer". "Neither. Alright. Let's go home". Works every time. I then saw a cabin in the mountains. "Come on. I have a better idea". I took off toward the trail that ran through the mountains. "So we can't go see our friends in the air group, but we can go through the mountains". 5 minutes later, I was knocking on the door. It opened and out popped a very upset looking Marzia. "What are you doing out here" I asked her. "This is my place. I can do what I want, when I want without my brother noticing". I them noticed a couple pictures in her hand. "What are those". I asked. She handed me the photos. One was a photo strip and the other was as single photo. "Mari". I traced her face on the photo strip. "Who's this". She wiped her tears away. "The love of my life. His name is Felix". "Oh Felix. Yeah I know who he is". I handed the photos back to her. She then ran into my chest. "I miss them so much". I wrapped my arms around her head and gave her a hug. "I know. I know". "Wes. Come on. You can't run so fast". I turned around and saw Josh. "Marzia". She stood upright and wiped her tears again. "Hi Joven". "Does Jack know". She shook her head. "I should probably get back. I kinda locked him out of the house. I'll see you guys later".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813 54 23
"Now Amiyah and Aaliyah as you know your element is the Aether it has been split into the both of you. The only way for them to be joined again is if...
207K 8.6K 24
*COPYRIGHT* Nicole Finch, a Fire Elemental with the ability to control the single Element of Fire. She's finally come of age to join a school for oth...
2.2K 138 21
Two hundred years of peace have passed in Zertima, a land filled with magic, creatures, and mages. However, after those two hundred years comes an er...
1.4M 54.7K 62
Credits: 'MsChallenjour' for the amazing yet beautiful book cover and 'Daring2BeMe' for trying to edit the first few chapters of the book. Also, the...