Darling You'll Be Okay.

By _SebuttchinStan

*FINSIHED* Audrey runs away from her abusive relationship. She ends up at the condo/studio Pierce The Veil h... More

Audrey Maelyn
Pierce The Veil Boys
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 8

699 19 5
By _SebuttchinStan

Audrey~

It has been 4 days since I arrived at PTV's cabin, and it has been amazing. All 4 of the boys were super nice, and extremely fun to be around. They have such a great vibe and all get along perfectly. I'm pretty close with all of them already. But out of all of them, Vic is the closest. I've been having nightmares about Andy lately, and one night in the middle of one, Vic was walking down the hall to get some water and heard me whimpering in my sleep. Tony hadn't woken up, given he's a very heavy sleeper. Vic crept in Tony's room to check on me and woke me up from my nightmare, comforting me. Telling me it would be okay, that Andy wouldn't ever come near me again. And since that night, whenever I have nightmares about him, I go to Vic and he lets me sleep with him in his room. 

He's a very heartfelt, comforting man. I feel as if that's why I'm so open to him. He's trustworthy and he shows it. Not that the other boys of Pierce The Veil weren't, they were jokers, never really taking things serious. And their ways of making someone feel better was to joke around and make them laugh or smile. But I didn't need that. I needed comfort. And Vic definitely was the man to go to. He just lets me get it all out. He lets me vent to him. And what does he do in response? He stays quiet and listens, nodding at necessary times. And when I'm finished, he sits there with me and hugs me. Saying comforting things to me as I cry.

Today was Saturday, AKA Vic's date with Kaydence. I was helping him get ready. He was extremely nervous. 

I kept telling him that it would be fine, and everything would go great, but he continued stressing out. I grabbed his shoulders and held him facing me. 

"Victor Fuentes. This girl likes you a lot. You like her a lot. Things will be perfect. And who knows!? You might even have a girlfriend by the end of the night! Stop stressing, you look amazing. And she'll love it." I scolded him.

He let out a long sigh and nodded. 

It was 6:45 and he told Kaydance he'd be there by 7 to pick her up. 

These two had been talking non-stop since the day we went to IHop. Texting and talking on the phone all night. Jaime and Mike teased him about it, Tony just laughed along with them.

Tony. There was just something about him that really stuck out to me. We didn't talk as much as Vic, Jaime, Mike and I do. Tony was extremely shy. The boys and him will be in the lounge area being loud and joking, even Tony. But as soon as I step in the room, he becomes the shy, reserved one of the group. I've asked Vic about it, and he told me it's normal, and that he's like this with anyone new. It takes him a while to loosen up to new people.

But at night while laying in bed we'd have long conversations. And every morning I wake up and I'm entangled in his embrace, while he's softly snoring in my ear. 

I wish I was as close to Tony as I was to Vic. And I might have been developing a small crush on him.

"Audrey!" Vic snapped his fingers in front of my face, breaking my thoughts.

"Hm? What?" I said confused.

Vic laughed lightly.

"I'm gonna go pick up Kaydance, it's 6:50, don't wanna be late." He said.

"Oh, alright. Goodluck!" I said as Vic hugged me goodbye and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek.

When he closed the door, I let out a squeal and did a little dance. I hoped it would all work out with Vic and Kaydance, and that they would become a couple. Vic needed a girlfriend, and Kaydance seemed like a wonderful girl. Super sweet, and she was pretty. But Vic needed a girl who wouldn't get upset when Vic went away to work on music. Or get jealous when Vic talked to fans. He needs someone that supports his career 100% and loves him for him, not because he's famous.  I was deeply hoping that this would be Kaydance.

As I was in thought my stomach growled. I turned for the kitchen but instead of continuing to walk forward, I slammed into someones chest. I let out and "oomph" and looked up to see Tony with an amused look on his face. I blushed.

"Hi. Uh...sorry." I said and looked at my feet. I needed to paint my toes.... 

Tony laughed and said,

"It's fine, what was that little dance for?" My cheeks turned incredibly red. He had been standing there that long? How embarrassing!

"I-uh I'm just excited for Vic, I really hope him and Kaydance get together." I said.

"Oh." He said awkwardly.

"So what did you need?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I was thinking. We don't really talk that much, so maybe we could spend a little time together? Like watch movies or something?" He said shyly. I smiled and nodded.

"Well, my toes need a good paint job, so..." I said peering down at them. Tony laughed and waved his hand, signalling me to follow him to our room.

Once we were in the room, Tony headed straight to my accessory drawer (I had moved everything from my suitcase into a few drawers Tony had offered me.) And pulled out my nailpolish case. 

He set it down on the bed and patted the spot across from him.

"Pick a color." He said. I raised my brows at him. 

"Are you really going to paint my nails for me?" I said amused. He nodded.

"Yeah, why not? It's something to do." He stated. I chuckled.

"Pick a color!" He said again. I browsed all the colors I had but I couldn't pick one.

"I can't choose. You pick." I said. He looked through all of them, testing a few on a piece of paper he found near by.

He finally decided on a sky blue.

He opened up the bottle and scrunched his nose up.

"Ew, it smells bad." He said. I laughed.

"Well you're the one who wanted to do it!"

He smiled and shook his head then started painting my nails.

"Lets play 20 questions while we do this." He said. 

"Okay, you start."

"What's your favorite food?" He asked.

"Hmm....Pizza. What was your favorite band growing up?"

"AFI. Do you have any siblings?" 

"And older sister, she doesn't talk to me. Favorite movie?"

"Star Wars. Why doesn't she talk to you?" He looked up from my feet. I sighed.

"She hates my style. She's a preppy, blonde bitch who works at Hooters as one of the slutty waitresses. She calls me an ugly freak, and says I'm a disgrace to our parents" I rested my head on my knees. "I hate her. My parents love her though. They don't know she dresses in booty shorts and a crop top showing her fake tits off to guys every night to make a living though. They think she works at a big shot company and makes big money." 

Tony had finished my toes and lifted my face up.

"Hey. She's probably just jealous of you. You're not ugly, you're actually really beautiful. You're not a freak either. You're a fun, sweet girl who's been treated like shit the past few years. You won't be judged here, Audrey. You're part of the PTV family now okay? We'll all be here for you." He said looking into my eyes.

I blushed again. He called me beautiful. 

"Thanks Tony." I whispered and hugged him. In response he wrapped his tattooed arms around me and held me close.

"It's no problem, you can talk to me whenever you need to."

I loved being this close to him. He gives incredible hugs too.

Every night when he rolls over in his sleep and unintentionally cuddles with me makes my heart beat a little bit faster every time. And right now I was hoping dearly that Tony couldn't feel how fast it was going.

Tony pulled away and I mentally frowned. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" He smiled. I nodded. He hopped out of bed and went to a box filled with movies. He dug through it and turned around. 

"I've got a better idea." He said. 

"And what would that be?" I asked.

He pulled out a DVD case from behind his back and held it up to my face. 

"Walking Dead marathon!" He said.

"THAT IS A FANTASTIC IDEA YES." I yelled. He popped the DVD into the player and turned on the big flat screen, HD TV that was provided in the room. He then pounced back on the bed and landed next to me. I laughed got under the covers, Tony followed my actions.

It was a season 3 DVD of The Walking Dead. Good thing I was caught up on seasons 1 and 2.

Tony pressed play and we sat there in the dark watching the show about zombies. 

At some point during the time, Tony put his arm around my shoulders and I eventually got freaked out by a zombie eating the insides of a screaming human, and hid my face in Tony's chest causing him to laugh and call me a baby.

And I forgot to mention, Tony took off his shirt before cause he was hot. He sure was....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.7K 31
Vic and Mike Fuentes. Both brothers and members in a band, Pierce The Veil. Not the only kids to their parents though. Faith, an outgoing, sassy girl...
19.6K 855 47
"I never used to believe in angels. But since I fell in love with you, I've started to change my mind." Life is new; Pierce the Veil is one member sh...
28.8K 768 11
Aspen Jacobs. What is there to say about her? She's in a relationship with this jerk named Spencer. Her best friend is Jaime Preciado, and has been s...
8.4K 102 65
Karen Amelia Perry has been through hell and back numerous times. She's been abused by past boyfriends causing her not to trust men and leave San Die...