Danger (Justin Bieber Fanfic)

By irwinwho

"They don't call him Danger for nothing." All Rights go to JileyOverboard More

Danger (Justin Bieber Fanfic)
"Nice going, shawty."
"Don't say I didn't warn you."
"You don't even know me,"
"Yep. He's definitely bipolar."
"Can't get comfortable?"
"She knows too much."
"I believe my names Justin Bieber bitch."
"Oh the irony of this all."
"Where are we going?"
"Who said this was a date?"
Author Note
"--So this is just a game to you?"
"You're crazy, you know that?"
"Why the fuck do you even care?"
Author Note
"-I don't give a fuck."
"Two can play this game, bitch."
Author Note
"--lay next to me."
"You trust her."
"Miss me?"
"What the hell, Justin?"
"You act as if apologizing is a crime."
NOTICE
What do you want from me?"
"You are one of the biggest hypocrites in town."
"Like what you see?"
"You really care about her, don't you?"
"I don't tolerate liars."
If I were you, I'd keep your mouth shut."
"I'll kill you."
"You don't have to hide your feelings."
"You could never lose me."
"Don't talk to me like that."
"You better sleep with one eye open tonight."
"Damn babe, you might as well come and work for me."
Notice**
"She's not your pet."
"Did I ever tell you how much of a turn on it is when you're angry?"
"Who the hell would want to kill you?"
"It's a shame you didn't die."
"She's nothing but trouble."
"You're in denial."
"I warned you not to tempt me."
"Don't bullshit me."
"--stay the hell away from her."
"You miss them, don't you?"
"I want you so bad."
"You're in for it now, bro."
"I should have let you explain."
"This was my mistake,"
"I'll make it up to you."
"I have nothing to hide."
"I almost lost you;"
"-my girl was a badass."
"I found something worth fighting for"
"You saved him."
"You can't change fate."
"What exactly do you do?"
"Move and I shoot her."
"My life is too dangerous."
"He needs to pay for what he did tonight."
"I promised that I would keep you safe."
"Before you know it, it'll all blow over."
"No one said you had to listen."
"What's gotten into you?"
"It's show time, boys."
OMG

"You were with her, weren't you?"

32.3K 375 97
By irwinwho

Kelsey’s Point of View:

“Kelsey! Sweetheart, open up!” I groggily moaned, stretching my arms upwards before shifting to my side, snuggling up to whatever it was next to me.

“Kelsey! Are you even awake? Open up this door right now young lady!” My mom’s voice pierced through my eardrums.

Groaning, I fluttered my eyes open, wiping them with the back of my hands to take away the sleepiness I still had before sitting up and looking around when my eyes landed on a peacefully sleeping Justin beside me.

“Kelsey Anne!” My mom called out again, getting more aggravated by the second.

My eyes widened as realization hit. Hurriedly, I pushed Justin’s side. “Justin!” I hissed, shaking him. “Justin, wake up!”

“Mmm.” He turned his head to the other side, facing away from me.

Rolling my eyes, I pushed him once more, this time, harder. “Justin!”

“What?” He mumbled.

“Wake up, my mom is right outside the door!”

“Kelsey Anne Jones, what in the world is going on in there?”

“I’m coming mom!” I called back quickly before turning towards Justin, hoping to see him awake but to my dismay, he was still sleeping.

“Justin!” I snapped quietly but loud enough for him to hear. “Wake up before I beat the living crap out of you!”

“Jesus Christ babe, what the fuck is wrong with you?” He groaned, fluttering his eyes open.

“What’s wrong with me?” I emphasized. “What is wrong with you?” I shoved his shoulder. “Get the hell up and hide! My mom is right outside the door!”

His eyes widened at the mention of my mom. “Shit, are you serious?”

“Kelsey!” Mom spat once more. “Open this door before I get your father to knock it down!”

“Fucking hell,” Justin sat up in bed, scrambling to his feet as he ran his fingers through his hair to tame it while looking around for some place to hide.

I looked around as well to help him when my eyes landed on my closet. “Quick! Hide in there!” I pushed him towards the door.

“The hell, babe? Stop pushing me!” He hissed while making his way towards the closet.

“Just get inside and don’t say a word!” I warned, watching as he rolled his eyes and walked inside the closet, closing the door behind him.

Making sure nothing looked out of the ordinary, I walked over to the door that led to my room, twisting the knob and opening it to reveal a very furious mother. “Hey mom…” I waved awkwardly.

“It’s about time you opened up this door young lady. I was beginning to get worried.”

“I was going to take a shower mom, sorry that I couldn’t hear you through the running water.” I sarcastically replied.

“I didn’t hear the water running.”

“Well, that’s because you were too busy yelling at me.” I pointed out with a smirk.

“Don’t get smart with me young lady.” She sternly spoke.

“I was just kidding mom.” I muttered while shifting my weight onto my left hip, my arms crossed against my chest.

“Who were you even talking to?” She stared at me with narrowed eyes. “And why are you still wearing your clothes from last night?”

“No one?” I stared at her as if she had lost her mind even though on the inside, I was dying. If she found out Justin was here, both he and I would be dead. “And I fell asleep reading my book…” I trailed off, inwardly cursing myself for the stupid excuse I had come up with.

“I could have sworn I heard you talking to someone and you should have changed before reading.”

“You’re losing your mind, mom…” I giggled nervously. “And I’m sorry, I forgot.”

“Just don’t be so careless anymore, Kelsey. Get your head in tact.“ Poking her head inside my room, she looked around, trying to find something out of place but to my luck and her disappointment, she found nothing.

“I’ll try not to.”

Sighing, she stepped back outside. “Well, I originally came up here to let you know you have school in about an hour and I don’t want you to be late so hurry up and get ready. Your father will be taking both you and your brother to school today.”

Nodding my head, I smiled. “Okay.” I watched as my mom turned to walk away and just as I was about to close the door, she began talking again.

“Also, before I forget,”

I opened the door again, looking over at her.

“Your father and I would like to discuss a few things before he takes you to school.”

I felt my stomach churn nervously, butterflies filling it up. “Oh, okay…” I squeaked out, covering it up with another smile.

“Well, go on…” She ushered with her hands. “Get ready. We’ll be waiting for you downstairs.” Turning, she walked away.

Closing the door, I let out a deep breath I hadn’t realized I was holding in.

“About time she left! I felt like I was suffocating in there.” Justin mumbled, scratching the back of his head as he shuffled out of the closet.

Letting out a soft laugh, I shook my head. “I’m just glad I remembered to close the door last night or else we would have both been dead.”

Chuckling, he nodded. “True.” Plopping himself down on my bed once more, he looked up at me, his hands folded with his elbows hanging off his knees. “What do you think she wants to talk to you about?”

“You.” I stated monotonously.

“Me?” He chuckled. “What about me?”

“Well, I’m sure you heard our conversation last night.” I walked over to my closet, shifting through the clothes, trying to find something nice, fitting and comfortable.

“Yeah, so? What about it?” His eyes burned against my back side as he stared at me.

I shrugged. “Well then you would have heard the fact that they want to meet you.” Picking out a floral fitted shirt that showed about an inch of my stomach with a pair of skinny jeans and boots to tie the look together. I turned to see Justin biting his lip nervously.

“And?”

“And, I’m guessing that’s what they want to talk about and the fact that if I lie again, they’d probably disown me.”

“Babe…”

“No, I’m serious.” I laid my clothes down on my desk before striding over to him. “I wasn’t playing around the first time I met you. My parents are scary, Justin. They are way too overprotective and clingy and even though I love them, they are just so controlling sometimes.”

Sighing, Justin placed his hands on my hips, pulling me forwards so that I stood in-between his legs. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled.

“You have nothing to be sorry for.” I frowned.

“I just hate the fact that I made you lie and that was what ended up getting you into trouble.”

“You were just doing what was best for you and the guys. If I were in your position, I’d want to make sure the person who saw me kill someone didn’t say anything.”

At the mention of murder, Justin tensed. “I’m not talking about that babe, but thanks.”

“Then what are you talking about?” I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

“I’m talking about the time I took you out and you ended up getting taken by Luke and when I asked you to come over yesterday.”

“Okay, first of all, the thing with Like wasn’t even your fault. It was mine for getting inside the car with a complete stranger in the first place.” I shook my head. “Besides, I was the one who chose to lie the third time around anyways so that‘s not even your fault either.”

Justin shook his head, looking away. “Ever since you met me, things have been going downhill for you--”

“No.” I spat. “Don’t say that. If anything my life has gotten better.”

“Better?” Justin’s eyes widened. “Babe, seriously? Don’t lie to yourself.”

“I’m not. I’m being serious. Before I met you, I was always the one to stay home and bore myself to death. My parents practically kept me confined in this house. You gave me a sense of freedom, adventure…”

Justin shook his head. “You’re risking your life by staying with me…” He mumbled.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Where was all this coming from? “I don’t care. I chose to stay with you and I’m not going anywhere, no matter what. We’re in this together now, whether you like it or not.” I teased with a smirk.

“Dang it, I was hoping we’d end it so I could go around fucking every girl I see.” Justin playfully snapped his fingers in fake disappointment.

“Justin!” I laughed.

“What? I’m just joking.” He grinned, pulling me closer. “Like, I’d leave an amazing girl like you.” He winked.

“Aw,” I cooed, wrapping my arms around his neck. “You’re so sweet.” I teased.

“Mhm,” He mumbled, moving his face up so that it was inches from mine. “Very.”

Grinning, I leaned down so that my lips were just a whisper away from his.

“Babe…” Justin groaned.

“Yeah?” I whispered, making sure my lips brushed against his.

“Kiss me.” He mumbled.

“Hm? What was that?”

“Babe,” He moaned, gripping my hips even tighter. “Kiss me.” He practically begged, which for me was a complete turn on.

“My pleasure.” Smirking, I captured his lips with mine as they moved perfectly in sync together.

Swiping his tongue across my bottom lip, begging for an entrance, I decided to play with him--no pun intended--for a bit, keeping my lips tightly pressed together.

Justin groaned, pulling me closer to him, his fingers groping me against his body as his teeth bit down onto my bottom lip making me moan into his mouth.

Licking my bottom lip once more, this time, more fervently, my lips remained sealed shut, a smirk tugging upwards.

Sliding his hands around my waist to my lower back, Justin ran his hands down to my butt, squeezing it into the palms of his hands it tightly making me gasp.

Taking this as his opportunity, Justin stuck his tongue down my throat, roaming my entire mouth as our tongues began to fight for dominance.

I could feel the all too famous smirk of his form.

Moving even closer to him--if that were possible--I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling at the ends as Justin grasped my thighs, picking me up and settling me on his lap, my knees on either side of him so that I was now straddling him.

Breaking apart from my lips, Justin began placing several kisses down my neck. “Babe?”

“Yeah?” I whispered, breathless.

“Maybe I should help dress you up for school.” Moving his lips across my collarbone, he traveled up my neck to my jaw. “What do you think?”

I bit my lip, nodding my head without a second thought.

Pulling away, Justin tugged at my shirt.

Leaning away, I held my arms up, helping Justin take it off before discarding it to the side.

Biting his lip, Justin pulled me back into him, kissing me full on the lips as he leaned back onto my bed before turning around so that he now hovered over me.

The air suddenly grew hot around us as our kisses grew heavier and more needing.

Running his hands up and down my legs, Justin began kissing my neck once more, biting down on my flesh as I moaned loudly. “Justin…”

Pulling away, Justin unbuttoned my pants, wanting to take them off. Looking back up into my eyes, Justin searched them for answers, to know if he should continue or not.

Licking my lips, I gulped before hesitantly, I nodded.

“You sure?” Justin mumbled against my lips, feeling my uncertainty.

I nodded.

Leaning down, Justin pressed his lips to mine as he pulled my jeans down the rest of the way.

“Kelsey! Did you get ready for school yet? It’s almost a quarter to eight! We have to go soon and your mother and I still need to talk to you!” My dad yelled.

I pulled away from Justin, my chest moving up and down in a rapid pace. “Y-yeah! I just have to dress up and I’ll be right there!”

After a few moments, he called back an ‘okay!’.

Pressing my hands against Justin’s chest, I pushed him up a bit. “You have to go now.”

“Why is it that every time we end up doing something like this, someone has to interrupt us?” Pushing himself off of me, Justin stood up from my bed.

Giggling, I sat up. “Bad timing, I guess.”

“Yeah, well, next time, I’ll make sure there are no interruptions.”

“Next time?” I cocked a brow, grinning.

“Mhm,” He nodded, shooting me a sultry wink. “You don’t think I’m going to let this go, do you?”

“Who says there will even be a next time?” I stared up at him in amusement.

Justin walked over to me, leaning down so that his face was inches from mine. “Me.” He smiled before pecking my lips and standing up straight.

Laughing, I shook my head. “Whatever helps you throughout the day, babe.”

“We’ll see about that, won’t we?”

“That, we will.” I smiled.

Laughing, Justin walked over to the window. “Well, as much as I’d love to stay, I have to go. Bruce is probably shitting his pants right now.”

“If he says anything, tell him I asked for you to come over.”

He shrugged. “I don’t give a shit what he says. He ain’t my dad, I can do whatever the hell I want. I just don’t want to hear his voice so early in the morning.”

“I know the feeling.” I giggled, referring to my mom.

Smirking, Justin pulled the window up, letting the breeze in. “See you later, babe.”

I waved. “See you.”

Sitting on the ledge, Justin tossed both his legs over before, as usual, he grabbed onto the pipe just beside the window before sliding down and hurriedly making his way around the house and towards the sidewalk where his car was most likely parked.

I soon found myself smiling to myself like a school girl, going through what had just happened before happily, I stood up, walking into the bathroom with one thing on my mind: Justin and what could have possibly happened if it wasn’t so early in the morning and if my dad didn’t interrupt.

Justin’s Point of View:

It didn’t take long before I made it home. Taking the keys out of the ignition to my car, I opened the door before shutting it after getting out. Jogging up the pathway that led to the front door, I walked inside the house.

Thankfully Bruce wasn’t up yet and neither were any of the guys which gave me the chance to go on up to my room and act as though nothing happened.

As usual though, fate has other plans for me because right when I was going to head on up the stairs, the all too familiar voice rang in my ears tauntingly. “Where were you?”

I closed my eyes tight, cursing myself as I slowly turned around to see Kayla standing with her arms crossed, her natural plump lips smeared with the all too familiar red lip gloss she always wore as she pursed them to the side, staring daggers in my direction.

I fought the urge to throw up from the annoyance her existence gives me.

“None of your business.” I spat.

Kayla cocked her brows. “I beg to differ, Bieber. We needed you last night and you were nowhere in sight.”

“I told the guys I was leaving.”

“But you never came back.” She countered back sharply.

“So? I’m sure they handled themselves perfectly fine without me.”

Narrowing her eyes at me, Kayla scoffed. “Since when did you leave the guys hanging?”

“They’re grown men. Like, I said before, they can handle themselves.” I spoke through gritted teeth.

She shook her head in disgust. “You were with her, weren’t you?”

“Again, that’s none of your business.” I hissed, getting ready to go up to my room once more when she spoke up again.

“I wonder how your girlfriend would handle the news when I tell her about our little past…”

I froze.

“I’m sure she doesn’t know about the multiple times you came to me and we… you know, fucked.” She smirked.

I locked my jaw tight, feeling the anger boil up inside of me. “I suggest you keep your mouth shut if you want to live.”

“What? Did I hit a weak spot there, Justin? Maybe next time you should think about disrespecting me.”

“Bitch, disrespecting you will be the least of your worries if you open that mouth of yours and say something to Kelsey.” I hissed. “She has nothing to do with you.”

“You truly are blinded, aren’t you? She’s got you so far up her ass, you can’t see or think straight.”

That was the last straw. Walking over to her, I grabbed her by the arms before shoving her against the wall. “Don’t you ever say something like that about Kelsey again or I swear to God Kayla, you will regret it.”

“The truth brings out your anger so you must agree. She really is your pet.”

“Shut up.” I hissed.

“What? Did you fuck her already? Is that why she’s attached to your hip?”

“For fucks sake, Kayla! Shut up!” I screamed, my face red. I felt the monster inside of me clawing to get out.

“Is she really that good in bed because I’m sure you can find someone else to fulfill your needs that won’t change you into some love sick puppy.”

“Kayla, I’m giving you five seconds to shut up or else I’ll blow your head to pieces.”

“I’d like to see you try.”

“Don’t test me.”

“Remember when we used to get into all those heated arguments that soon led to some crazy hot sex?” She smirked.

This bitch was fucking with my head.

“What do you say, we go on up to my room and have some fun?” Her finger trailed down my chest.

I nearly vomited right then and there.

“Are you fucking retarded or just plain crazy?” I hissed.

“What?” She innocently asked, as if she did nothing wrong and had no clue about what I was talking about.

I shook my head, to rid of my thoughts. “First off, I’d be caught dead before I put my dick inside your filthy vagina and second, I want absolutely nothing to do with you anymore. You’re worthless to me, always will be. The only thing you were was a good enough fuck to make me forget shit. Other than that, you didn’t cross my mind, not even once.”

Kayla pressed her lips firmly together, her eyes boring into mine and I knew, I had gotten to her.

“What? Finally at a loss for words?”

Kayla didn’t say anything. Instead, she shoved me back with her small hands. “You’ll regret saying that to me, Bieber.”

“I’m so scared; I’m honestly shitting my pants.” I sarcastically remarked.

“You should be.” She hissed and with one last look of pure hatred mixed in with disgust, she stalked off to God knows where.

Usually, I’d go after her to make sure she didn’t do anything stupid but at this rate, I was so tired of her bullshit, I just decided to head on up to my room.

Closing the door behind me, I headed into the bathroom, stripping of my clothes before getting inside the shower.

About half an hour later, I got out, drying my hair with a towel before wrapping it around my waist and heading back out to my room.

Picking out a pair of skinny jeans, a white V-neck and leather jacket over it with a pair of black supra’s, I walked back into the bathroom, plugging in the dryer before drying my hair to perfection.

Once I was done with that, I dressed up, spraying some cologne on.

“Yo, Bieber, you got a second man?” I twisted my head around to see Marco standing by the door.

I narrowed my eyes, shrugging. “Whatever.”

Biting his lip, he took a step inside, closing the door behind him. “Look, I just came here to apologize…”

I popped the collar to my jacket before folding it back down neatly, making sure it looked right before slipping on the chains I wore nearly every day around my neck.

Marco took this as his opportunity to continue speaking. “I was way out of line when McCann was here and I shouldn’t have said what I did. The past is the past and to be quite honest, I was just fucking with you. I didn’t think it’d turn into what it did.” Pressing his lips together, he shuffled on his feet nervously.

I nearly smirked.

“Basically, you’re my boy and I meant no disrespect.”

Turning around, I stared at him for what felt like an eternity before finally, I laughed, patting him on the shoulder. “It’s alright man. I forgive you.”

Smiling, he nodded. “Thanks man.”

“No problem.” Stepping close to him, I glowered down at him. “But, if you ever pull a stunt like that again, I won’t hesitate to kill you.” I warned. “Bro or not, I don’t handle bullshit anymore.”

Gulping, Marco nodded. “Never again man, I promise.”

Kelsey’s Point of View:

To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I was a complete wreck. I didn’t know what my parents wanted to talk about and to be quite honest; a part of me did really think it was about Justin.

Biting my lip, I checked to make sure I looked alright in the mirror before heading into the kitchen where both my parents along with Dennis, who was currently eating breakfast while playing with his PSP, sat.

“Hey.” I smiled, giving each of them a kiss on the cheek.

“Take a seat, sweetheart.” My dad pointed to the seat adjacent to him.

Sitting down, I took a deep breath. “What is it that you guys wanted to talk about?” I stared over at them innocently, hoping it would soften them up a bit.

“Well, your father and I had a long chat last night about, well… everything and we have come to the conclusion that we would like to meet this boyfriend of yours.”

I felt my heart skip a beat.

“We have decided that we would be the judge of whether or not he is good for you.” She smiled warmly at me though there was a bit of a strain behind it.

“Really?” I squeaked out, not being able to believe what I was hearing.

“Yes, really.” My dad nodded. “As we taught you never to judge a book by its cover, I vow to stand by my own teachings. I’d like to meet this Justin of yours,” He paused, arching a brow. “If that’s alright with him?”

I nodded quickly, not wanting my parents to get the wrong idea. “Of course he’d love to meet you. We were actually talking about that the other day…” I bit my lip. “He wants me to meet his parents too.”

My parents’ eyes widened in unison. “Really?”

“Mhm, he said that it’d only be fair that, you know, we all met each other. Since we have been seeing each other for quite some time.” I forced a smile on my lips.

My parents seemed to have been taken back by this because their eyes were still wide in shock. “Well… that’s refreshing to hear.” My mother stated.

“And very mature of him.” My dad added, impressed. “Usually a fella like him would want nothing more than privacy.”

“Like you said dad, never judge a book by its cover and in this case, never believe what people tell you.” I teasingly pointed a warning finger at him.

My dad chuckled. “I stand corrected.” He smirked.

I smiled.

“I suppose he’d like to stay for dinner next Sunday night then?” Mom questioned.

“Next Sunday night?” I repeated, making sure I heard her correctly.

“Yes, next Sunday night. Dexter’s is having a meal special just downtown. Your father and I wanted to take you and Dennis along with us for some family bonding time but I think this would be the perfect opportunity to get to know Justin better.”

I bit my lip contemplating the idea. “That would be… perfect.” I smiled. “He’d love to join us.”

“Are you sure?” My dad pursed his lips. “Maybe he’s busy. You should check to see if he’s available.”

In other words, my dad was testing to see if Justin is who I claim he is.

I rushed a giggle. “Oh daddy,” I waved a hand dismissively. “I’m sure he’s available.”

“Great. Then it’s set. Next Sunday night, we all go to dinner. Together.” He emphasized.

“Can’t wait…”

Justin’s Point of View:

After Marco left my room, it basically turned into a ‘let’s pay Justin a visit’ day because soon after, John came in.

“Whatsup man?” I nodded towards him as we clapped hands.

“Nothing much, getting shit together for the blow on Luke. Bruce and I went through last minute details and the bombs are set. McCann got them all done and we’re just waiting for the shipment. The guns are fully loaded and stacked in the safe downstairs. We called in our contacts and made sure that Luke will indeed be at his warehouse that night. Supposedly there’s a meeting of some sort he’s pulled together.”

“No doubt about how he’s going to get around us. Too bad we’re going to blow the fuckers brains out before he gets a chance.” I smirked.

“Let’s just hope everything goes according to plan and there’s no fuck ups. The last thing we need are the cops on our ass.”

“The last time the cops found something on us; it came out to be false shit. They got nothing because we give them nothing to work with. All we have to do is continue doing what we do and making sure no evidence is left behind.”

John nodded, keeping a mental note of what I had said in mind.

“Hey, John?” I turned towards him.

“Yeah?”

“What do you think about Kelsey meeting my parents?”

He nearly choked on his spit as he stared at me with wide eyes. “Your parents?” He emphasized to make sure he heard me correctly.

I meekly nodded.

“Do you think that’s a good idea man? I mean, with your dad and all…” He trailed off, scratching the back of his neck.

I shrugged. “He can’t ignore me forever. I mean, if he wants me out, then so be it but I at least want her to meet my mom.”

John smiled softly. “She’s going to love her.”

My face lit up. “You think so?”

“It may have been a while since I’ve last seen Pattie, man but I still remember how she is. Kelsey’s like the complete opposite of all the other girls you’ve dated. She/‘s exactly the type your mom approves of.” He chuckled. “I feel like such a fucking girl right now, it’s not even funny.”

“To be quite honest man, you do.” I laughed.

“The fuck, bro?”

“What?” I defended innocently. “You said it first…”

Shaking his head, John playfully rolled his eyes. “Whatever.”

“I just don’t want to fuck this up man…”

“If you think that way, something wrong is bound to happen. Just stop thinking about the what-if’s and live in the present. What you’ve got with this girl is something special and call me a pussy, I don’t give a shit. She’s the one for you man.”

I smirked. “Bro,” I shook my head. “We so need to get you laid.”

Grabbing a pillow from my bed, John chucked it at me.

I ducked before standing up straight once the pillow hit the wall instead of my head. “What the hell was that for?”

“For being a douche!” John sneered.

“Are you trying to kill me or something?” I countered, jokingly.

John gave me a dull expression, a hint of laughter in his face. “If I wanted to kill you Bieber, I wouldn’t use a stupid pillow to do the job.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 457 23
as a shining light bestows apon tevyat, a girl appears suddenly from another world, her eyes shiny, and her blood golden. everyone is awaiting you, d...
507K 13.7K 57
"Can you be completely fucking honest with me right now?" I questioned. Justin nodded. "What's this huge secret you're hiding from me? Huh?" I spat...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.6K 189 21
⚠️ There are sensitive topics and scenes⚠️ When gabby falls for Clara the girl she bullied and abused for a year, Will she change her ways and be nic...