Sisters

By TrapDiva

Leslie's mom was an alcoholic and left Leslie home alone while she was in the streets. While the mom was in... More

Who is this?
Where is she?
A lost dog?

Kidnapped.

5 0 0
By TrapDiva

It was 9:00 and Leslie put Isabel to sleep. It was 12:00 and Isabel thoight she would sneak out and find Xavier. Isabel crawled downstairs and creeped to the door. She put on her shoes and opened the Door. She walked around the neighborhood making soft dog noises. "Ruff.....Ruff." said Isabel softly. A man walked up to Isabel. "Are you looking for Xavier? Come with me and I'll drive you to me house where Xavier is." said the man. Isabel nodded and got ib rhe car. 5 minutes later, they turned into the woods and later she knew, she was kidnapped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
54.4K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
44.9K 3K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
79.2K 267 11
As the title says