Haunting Her

由 The_Unleashed_Power

* ~ I guess the trees wanted to hurt me as much as they could, by taking those who I cared about the most, le... 更多

Haunting Her
Chapter One~ It Strikes Again.

Chapter Two~ Romeo

11 1 3
由 The_Unleashed_Power

This Chapter might be boring to you. Just A filler really. xDD Anyway, Here it is. ^-^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lora’s POV.

Great. A splintered arm, and a broken leg. What more can I ask for?

   At least that is what I think my Injuries are. I have just been looking at the changes in Lillanda for the past ten minutes, not being able to say a word. I loved the way her hair used to shine like gold in the sun, now her hair was just flaming. Could anything haunt me more? All I see now is the colour of blood.

   I sit up in my bed, worn out after just waking up. I listened at Lillanda explains what has happened. It surprised me that a boy brought us here. And bathed us. That concerned me. We better have had our clothes on. I swear that if we didn’t, I would bash the crap out of this ‘Romeo’. What a stupid name anyway. Romeo. What was his parents obsessed with? Shakespeare.

   I feel my anger rising with this boy, but I was wondering why. He saved us. Maybe it’s the fact that I will forever owe him. I didn’t like the feeling of being in debut to someone.

  “Uh. Hello Girls?” I hear a voice call from the door. It was so familiar; I think I have heard it before. It clicks in my head; He was the boy who put me back on my trail. I smile, and look up to the door, I gasp.

    A boy in what looks like his very early twenties is standing, or leaning against the doorframe. His chocolate brown hair messily fell around his perfectly shaped face, and you could just see the blonde streaks showing in his hair.

  His posture was a lazy one, with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his jeans and his emerald gems of eyes were shifting over the two of us. “H-ell-Hello.” I stutter, not being able to take my eyes off this boy. He chuckles and pushes himself off the door with one foot, making his way over to us.

   “Hello. I’m Romeo.” He says, his smile full of white teeth. I mentally slap myself; he wasn’t coming in here because he wanted to see if we were alright, He was just feeling guilty about our injuries. “Oh. Lora.” I say, turning my head away. My tone was cold, which I tried to stop, But I still felt hatred towards this boy.

   “Oh Yes! I’m Lillanda Nicholas.” Lillanda says, her voice swooning. I scoff at the tone, and she just glares at me. Romeo smiled, reaching his hand out for both of us to shake. I gingerly touch his hand, and pull back as fast as I could blink. Electric tingles were shooting through my arm, leaving it tingling. I could see he felt the same thing, and surprise was plastered all over his face. But he quickly recovered, shaking Lillanda’s hand.

   “So. Uh—“ He started, but I cut him off we a stupid question.

   “You bathed us?” I say, narrowing my eyes. He rolled his eyes and nodded, putting his hand up.

   “Don’t go crazy. You still had your clothes on.” He said, as if answering my earlier thoughts. I feel a little bit of my hatred drain away. I know that was an embarrassing question. But It had to be asked. I nod curtly, and turn my head away, trying to cross my arms.

   You can imagine how much that would hurt if you had a splintered arm. I let out a screech of pain, and then I feel a warm, tingling hand touch my arm, which caused some of the pain to recede. I looked up to the worried face of Romeo, and quickly turned again. His eyes were so hypnotising.

   “Thanks.” I mumble. I look at Lillanda, who is shooting me daggers. I smirk at her, deciding to get the best of this situation. “I mean. It really hurts. I don’t think I can bear so much pain.” I said, over dramatically placing my okay hand on my forehead.

   Romeo looks down at my arm and cradles it, while grabbing a glass of water on my beside table, passing it to me. I smile innocently, and take a sip of the refreshing water. “Oh Thank you SO Much.” I say, trying to sound genuine and pleasing. He nods, gently lowering my hand on the bed. He glances towards the hall, as he heard a booming voice.

   “Romeo Scott!” The voice calls.

   He looks at us and shrugs. “Goodbye.” He says turning and walking out of the door with quick, swift movements. I wave after him, and I slowly turn my eyes to face an angry looking Lillanda.

  “And what was THAT?!” She demanded, crossing her arms.

     I smirk again, shrugging. “Talking. It was the Truth Lil.” I say, hoping that her nickname might calm her down. Lillanda just let out a huge puff, pinching the bridge of her nose.

   “Idiot.” She muttered under her breath. I smile as she walks away, slamming the door with force behind her. Lillanda was always the jealous type. One time in grade Six, I remember when her crush, said Hello to me. She wouldn’t speak to me for a few weeks. Good old Lil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lillanda’s POV.

   Sometimes Lora was just freaking annoying. No doubt about that. I sat on the edge of my bed, thinking things over in my head. My thoughts were a little twisted, after all, I had just lost half of my life from those evil things.

   I didn’t really care that she sweet talked Romeo, I was stunned by his looks as any girl would be. But I saw the way they reacted when they shook hands, and that wasn’t a normal greeting. And The way he reacted when she screeched in pain. It was quite funny. I did have to admit I might have a little crush on this boy though.

  I smile to myself as I tuck my freezing cold foot into the blanket, after all, I did only have one foot now. It was kind of sad to lose something as important as a foot, but I couldn’t complain, Fate was Fate.

   I hear a laugh coming from the other room, yet I don’t know what Lora would have to laugh about. So I reveal my foot once more and wince at the coldness of the hardwood floor. I limp my way over to the door again, peeking through a crack. “Lillanda. I See you.” I hear Lora’s wary voice say, giggling.

   I sigh and make my way into her decorated room. I didn’t realise her room was filled with get well cards and teddy bears. I quickly take a glance behind me, to see the same amount of presents littered in my room. I silently cheer that I’m just as loved at Lora is.

   Then something slams into my mind, evading my thoughts. We were both orphans. I didn’t realise it before. But we are. We both had no parents, and as I looked at the presents in our rooms, a thought makes one single roll down my cheek, leaving a trail of wet behind it. None of these presents were from our parents, they were all from people who cared just as much as any parent would. I couldn’t help but smile, and Lora obviously wondered what the hell I was doing.

“Whats up Lil?” she asked, worry stained in her eyes. I just laughed, and ran over to hug her, but I stopped short when I remembered her arm. She was giving me a creeped out look, and one thing I couldn’t resist saying. “You look like a fish.”

   At that comment, we both crack up laughing, and it obviously hurt Lora’s arm which she started waving around.  I laughed, gently putting her arm back on the bed, patting it. “Don’t stress yourself.” I say, wriggling a finger in the air. She nods, grinning at me. Her grin really is goofy, and you have to smile at it.

  “Okay, okay Doctor Lil.” She said, making Sure to pace her breathing. I’m glad we were making the best of the situation, laughing as if we had everything. But of course we didn’t, no one ever has everything. I didn’t know what was supposed to happen after all this. Where do we go? 

   When Lora’a mum was taken, her house was destroyed, smashed to pieces along with all her stuff. Of course mine would be too. In a way this should annoy me, I could have left Lora in the forest of evil trees to die by her mother’s side, But I didn’t and I’m glad.

   “What should we do now Lo?” I ask her, sitting cross legged on the edge of her bed. She just shrugs, obviously not knowing.

    I think it over for a second, tossing my head to the side as I think. “Well, You really can’t do much when you can’t move.” I considered. This was harder than I thought. Finding entertainment.

    Lora nodded in response, and tapped her chin with her good hand. “How bout’ we watch a movie?” She suggested, pointing to the flat screen on the opposite wall. She got a Flat Screen and I didn’t? Stupid Hospital.

   But hiding the distaste for the hospital, I just nod, skipping over to large cupboard over against the   far wall. This hospital sure was fancy, or we had just got the fancy rooms. The walls of Lora’s room were a soft lilac, calming and gentle.

   I pick out a few movies, walking back across the room to Lora, who is waiting excitedly for me, sitting up in the bed. “What will it be?” I say, spreading the movies out in front of her.

  She giggles, flopping back down on the bed, covering her eyes. “No, No. Surprise me.” She said.

This was one of her floaty, hyper nights I suppose. Great. A long night awaited me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What do ya Think? xD Vote, Comment, Fan. ^o^

繼續閱讀