Chapter Two~ Romeo

This Chapter might be boring to you. Just A filler really. xDD Anyway, Here it is. ^-^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lora’s POV.

Great. A splintered arm, and a broken leg. What more can I ask for?

   At least that is what I think my Injuries are. I have just been looking at the changes in Lillanda for the past ten minutes, not being able to say a word. I loved the way her hair used to shine like gold in the sun, now her hair was just flaming. Could anything haunt me more? All I see now is the colour of blood.

   I sit up in my bed, worn out after just waking up. I listened at Lillanda explains what has happened. It surprised me that a boy brought us here. And bathed us. That concerned me. We better have had our clothes on. I swear that if we didn’t, I would bash the crap out of this ‘Romeo’. What a stupid name anyway. Romeo. What was his parents obsessed with? Shakespeare.

   I feel my anger rising with this boy, but I was wondering why. He saved us. Maybe it’s the fact that I will forever owe him. I didn’t like the feeling of being in debut to someone.

  “Uh. Hello Girls?” I hear a voice call from the door. It was so familiar; I think I have heard it before. It clicks in my head; He was the boy who put me back on my trail. I smile, and look up to the door, I gasp.

    A boy in what looks like his very early twenties is standing, or leaning against the doorframe. His chocolate brown hair messily fell around his perfectly shaped face, and you could just see the blonde streaks showing in his hair.

  His posture was a lazy one, with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his jeans and his emerald gems of eyes were shifting over the two of us. “H-ell-Hello.” I stutter, not being able to take my eyes off this boy. He chuckles and pushes himself off the door with one foot, making his way over to us.

   “Hello. I’m Romeo.” He says, his smile full of white teeth. I mentally slap myself; he wasn’t coming in here because he wanted to see if we were alright, He was just feeling guilty about our injuries. “Oh. Lora.” I say, turning my head away. My tone was cold, which I tried to stop, But I still felt hatred towards this boy.

   “Oh Yes! I’m Lillanda Nicholas.” Lillanda says, her voice swooning. I scoff at the tone, and she just glares at me. Romeo smiled, reaching his hand out for both of us to shake. I gingerly touch his hand, and pull back as fast as I could blink. Electric tingles were shooting through my arm, leaving it tingling. I could see he felt the same thing, and surprise was plastered all over his face. But he quickly recovered, shaking Lillanda’s hand.

   “So. Uh—“ He started, but I cut him off we a stupid question.

   “You bathed us?” I say, narrowing my eyes. He rolled his eyes and nodded, putting his hand up.

   “Don’t go crazy. You still had your clothes on.” He said, as if answering my earlier thoughts. I feel a little bit of my hatred drain away. I know that was an embarrassing question. But It had to be asked. I nod curtly, and turn my head away, trying to cross my arms.

   You can imagine how much that would hurt if you had a splintered arm. I let out a screech of pain, and then I feel a warm, tingling hand touch my arm, which caused some of the pain to recede. I looked up to the worried face of Romeo, and quickly turned again. His eyes were so hypnotising.

   “Thanks.” I mumble. I look at Lillanda, who is shooting me daggers. I smirk at her, deciding to get the best of this situation. “I mean. It really hurts. I don’t think I can bear so much pain.” I said, over dramatically placing my okay hand on my forehead.